The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 34]

961The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:27 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Doctor: *ignores Wild for the moment* I'm seizing this property by the order of the Time Lord Council of Gallifrey....Basically, you forgot to pay your rent. *smirks*

*scoots into dark corner alone and cries* The Doctor is so terrifyingly awesome....I'll be a moment.

962The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *sneers at the Doctor* Likely story. I'd believe it, except for the fact that there is no such thing as the Time Lord Council of Gallifrey. At least, not anymore. You're the only Time Lord left in existence, remember? *lifts head and smirks* So why are you really here, Doctor? What happened to your TARDIS and why do you need mine?

*still glomping The Doctor*

963The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:51 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*crawls back out of corner and drags Wild off of the Doctor* Come on now, Wild, that's enough.

Doctor: *brushes self off* Well, you see, Naji...You're halfway right. There is still some wibbly wobbly in timey whimey, so....I may or may not have crashed my TARDIS into Gallifrey, gotten it impounded, escaped via short range teleport to a remote desert on Gallifrey, where I'm remotely controlling this holographic clone of me aboard your TARDIS. Basically, I may or may not need a pinch of help. Just swing in, pick me up, and then with some time travel shenanigans, I can get my TARDIS back and I'll be on my way.

964The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *smirks in triumph* *frowns after a few seconds and raises eyebrow* Oh? Is that all? Somehow, I think that this mission, should I choose to accept this, is going to be a lot harder than you make it sound. Also, Gallifrey? Wasn't that part of the Time War? How in all of space and time did you manage to make it there? And what's to say they won't capture my TARDIS too?

He was...a holographic...clone?... *sniffles*

965The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:06 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Doctor: *scratches head* Distractions?

*frowns* Doctor, what are you hiding from us?

*voice in background* DOCTOR! HURRY UP, THE SOUFFLE'S BURNING!

Doctor: *cringes* Be right back. *holographic doctor freezes*

966The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *stares* ...Distractions? That's all he could come up with? And he didn't answer my question! What about MY TARDIS?! What the crap is he hiding. And what in the world is a souffle?

*still sulking at not having hugged the real Doctor* *sniffs* What makes you think he's hiding something?

Najmah: *growls* Rule #1: The Doctor always lies. ...I'm putting the TARDIS in orbit. *goes to the controls* *mutters* Seriously, what's a souffle?

... *looks at Eco* ...What is a souffle?

967The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:19 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*shrugs* Probably something to do with Clara. Have you met Clara? O.o Please tell me you've met Clara, because if not, us rescuing this particular version of the doctor could result in a major paradox. Although, come to think of it, if Ten is with Clara on Gallifrey, that's already, like, a really big paradox. unless he's also with Eleven.....then it's literally a pair-o-docs. *attempts to keep a straight face*

*holographic doctor flickers* *voice in background*: We're losing connection!

968The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:07 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh ya, I've met Clara! "Run you clever boy, and remember". Although...I've never seen Day of the Doctor yet... *snorts* Pair-o-docs! I've heard that one before! I love it! XD

Najmah: *looks over her shoulder at holograph* *snarls under breath* Son of a... Doctor! Fine, I'll help! Send me your coordinates!

969The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:57 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Good. Now let's go get the Doctor. *mutters*: And find out why he's with Clara on Gallifrey...

*holographic doctor reanimates* Doctor: Okay, I'm linking TARDIS' matrix telepathy frequencies. Your TARDIS shoud lock on at any moment, just pull that switch I showed you that one time and she'll be off like a rocket, homing in on my location! ALLONS-Y!

*Grabs Railing* ALLONS-Y!

970The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:07 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*nods* *looks at Silv* *blinks* Oh! Silv! I nearly forgot! Thanks for saving us from the ang-

Najmah: I know how to fly the TARDIS, thank you very much, Doctor! *grabs switch* ALLONS-Y! *pulls switch*

TARDIS: *shudders violently and takes off like a rocket*

*gets lurched off feet* GYAAAHHH!!! *grabs Eco's arm before going over railing*

971The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:02 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*attempts to hold onto Wild whilst being lurched around himself* NAJMAH!!!! COULD YOU SLOW IT DOWN A BIT MAYBE??!?!!

972The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *clinging desperately to main control* NOT UNLESS YOU WANNA END UP SMASHING INTO THE TIME BARRIER DUE TO LOW SPEED!!!

*screaming and trying to grab railing with free hand* TIME BARRIER?! THERE'S A TIME BARRIER?!

Najmah: I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA!!!

TARDIS: *appears at destination and jerks to a stop*

973The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:18 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*falls forward, still holding Wild* Whew. That was insane. Glad we're alive. Could've gone worse, I guess. *hauls Wild over railing onto floor* You okay? O.o

974The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh... *disoriented and dizzy* *says something unintelligible*

Najmah: *pulls self off floor, grunting* Well...we've had better stops... *grabs controls and parks TARDIS* Sorry about that, girl...

TARDIS: *groans*

Najmah: *stumbles to the door* *opens and sticks head out* Doctor? Doctor!

975The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:58 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

So I watched Day of the Doctor yesterday! Which means...I only have one episode left until I finish season 7. ...That's not the one where Eleven regenerates...is it? *hopeful eyes* I...really hate endings, so...I'm kinda scared to watch...

976The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

To be honest, I don't remember. But it's certainly around there.

I'm finally getting around to watching season 1. I skipped it but now I'm watching it

977The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...Sad

XD The one with Chris...what's his name? I'm no good with actor's names. Man, you should've watched that one first! I can only imagine how the graphics are now after you've watched the other seasons... But in my opinion, he's not a bad Doctor! I actually kinda like him as one!

978The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...I...am...so...bored...

979The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:04 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Yeaahhh xD I thought he was too serious and didn't like him so I skipped it. But now that I've watched the next episode, he's not bad. Sure wish I'd watched it earlier xD

980The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Too bad we don't have a TARDIS. Lol

Najmah: *raises eyebrow*

...In real life...

981The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:12 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I wish xD That'd be so cool

982The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...So I've been thinking...I want to try animating things on the computer. I don't have the software to do it, and I don't even know what I'd need, but I still want to try it.

983The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:44 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

That's awesome! I've always thought it'd be cool to animate.

984The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya! I'm thinking about swapping out one of my classes next semester for a class that will help me with that so I at least can figure out how to animate

985The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:13 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

That'd be cool. If you do, can't wait to see what you do :3 If I can even see considering I don't know how I'd see it lol

986The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:18 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Alrighty, I am going to bed. See ya tomorrow! ^^ I planned on going to bed 20 minutes ago but that didn't really work. Night!

987The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Thanks Silv! Don't worry, if I get into that kind of stuff, I'll post it here so you can see it!

Alright! Goodnight! Sweet dreams!

988The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:15 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*drops from sky*

Ahh, I confuse myself sometimes. XD But then I figure things out.

So, are we gonna continue that bit of OOC RP, or technically In-Persona RP? XD

989The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD

I'd like to! I believe it's your turn to reply Lol

990The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:15 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Oh! XD sorry I didn't see your post. Typing up a reply now XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum