The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 34]

1The Great Random Chat Thread Empty The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *frowns at where Holographic Doctor disappeared* Don't you hate when they give you broken up sentences like that? *sighs and walks out of TARDIS* *looks around* Alright...ridge-cave thing...where are you...

2The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:06 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*returns to interior of TARDIS and pulls Wild up off of floor* Come on, we've got to get going if we're going to save the Doctor!

3The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Right! Let's go! *runs out of TARDIS*

Najmah: *walking in a certain direction, sniffing around*

4The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:05 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

O.o *follows Wild and Najmah outside* hmm, that ridge maybe? *points to ridge in distance* Wow this should be easy!

5The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:13 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah and Wild: ECO!! *glares* Don't jynx us!

Najmah: *rolls eyes* Yes, the ridge of the distance! Now hurry! He sounded like something just came up! *starts running*

... Idea *runs into the TARDIS* *comes back out riding a horse a moment later* Eco! Hop on!

6The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:39 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Sorry! Blush Well, let's get going. Oh Cool, Wild! *hops onto horse* CHAAAARRRGE!

7The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*laughs* HIYA!! *gets the horse into a canter and races after Najmah*

Najmah: *looks to the side as horse catches up* O_O WILD!! YOU STOLE EPONA?!

O_O' Uh...nooooooooo.... *obviously lying*

8The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:55 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Wait, what? O.o Stole who now? *tries not to fall of of horse*

Approaching the Ridge...

9The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

N-No one! Don't worry about it! ^.^'

Najmah: Seriously? She stole Link's horse.

...HIYA!! *makes horse gallop ahead of Najmah*

At the Ridge

*stops Epona and looks ahead at cave*

Najmah: *arrives a few minutes later* *pants hardly* I...hate...you...

10The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:50 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*jumps off horse* Okay! Very Happy Smile Shall we? *gestures elegantly to cave entrance*

11The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:36 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*hops off Epona* Yup! Smile *skips toward cave* Doctor! Doctor, where are you?

Najmah: *grunts and hobbles after Wild*

12The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:53 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*enters cave* Woah. This cave is.....creepy.

The cave is filed with dripping, spear-like stalactites and funky, squat stalagmites. Water drips and runs everywhere, moss hangs from odd places, and bugs skitter here nd there. Glowing eyes peer down from the cavernous ceiling and from dark corners of the almost pitch-black cave...

13The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*looks around and nods*

Najmah: *raises paw* Question! *points to the bolded text* Since when did we have a narrator? And why?

Shoosh! I like the details, so-HOLY CRAP GLOWING EYES!! *points*

14The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:21 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Because it brings life to the story, gosh Naji, learn your stuff!

Ahh! *cowers behind Wild* W-what are t-those...?

15The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *rolls eyes*

I-I d-don't know!! You're the one narrating!! I should be asking you!!!

Najmah: ...Seriously? *walks ahead of the two and makes eye-contact with the glowing eyes* ...I can see you, ya know.

16The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:11 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I just thew them in there for detail, didn't know they would actually come alive! D:

The glowing eyes blink slowly, then seem to move closer...or further away?

17The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:41 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

OF COURSE THEY WOULD COME ALIVE, THEY ARE FRICKIN'EYES!! AAAAHHHHH!! DOCTOR!! HELP US!!

Najmah: *glares at Eco and Wild* ...You do realize that those eyes are too big to be a wolf-eating something. However, nothing's too big to be man-eating! Smile

18The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:02 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Not helping, Najmah!

Doctor's voice: Seriously guys? That scary, huh? *Doctor steps from shadows* *snaps, eyes disappear*

19The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: Lol

*sighs in relief and relaxes* Doctor! Man, am I glad to see you! What was that thing?

20The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Today is the last day of school for the week for me! I am so thankful for Thanksgiving Break! Wacko

21The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:31 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[XD so tempted to make it be a slytherin instead of the actual doctor...]

Doctor: Robots! *pulls out remote and pushes button* *eyes turn off and on* Made to scare away unwanted visitors.

Me: Doctor! *runs at and hugs*

22The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:32 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[Coolio, Wild! Very Happy XD I don't really get breaks, but it's fine Lol]

23The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*raises hand* Slytherin as in Harry Potter??)

Najmah: *smirks at Eco and Wild like she knew the whole time* So Doctor! We are here! Two questions. Well, three actually. What is this cave, why are we here and what do we do now?

*wants to hug Doctor too, but is hesitant to in case this Doctor is a holograph too*

24The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:18 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[Ahh, no, the big green raxicoricofallipatorians. Maybe not called Slytherin XD

*a moment later* OOOH. Slitheen. that's what they're called. Slitheen.]

Doctor: *gently disentangles self from Eco* Ummm, One: Far Future Alternate Dimension Clara's vacation home. Two: To help me get my TARDIS back. Three: No idea, that's where you come in. As well as Miss Wild Wing. She has something important...

25The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:42 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD I nearly got killed by a group of those... It wasn't a pleasant experience... Wait, don't they need...bigger people? And isn't the Doctor like really skinny? And alive?

Najmah: Picky, picky, picky...

Najmah: *nods* Okay. Cool!

*goes starry eyed* ...I'm...important...to The Doctor's...mission?! Wacko YIPPEEEEEE!!! *tackle hugs The Doctor*

26The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:09 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[XD yeah those were the main reasons I didn't XD but I considered it Lol]

Hey, what about me!? *crosses arms and glares*

Doctor: Oh ,yes, you're important as well. Your the only person alive today that can--OOF! *is tacklehugged* Uhhhh....okay. *hugs back lightly*

27The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD)

*giggles and cuddles Doctor* <3

Najmah: ... *facepaw* So why exactly do you need us three? What's so important about us specifically for this mission?

28The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:02 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Doctor: Ameh. Well, there is a rare disease on Gallifrey, which I may or may not be infected with, which is slowly killing me. I'm working on one heart already...*winces at internal pain*...And soon...Ya. The reason why you three are so special is because, well, you're special. The disease was genetically...invented, to kill Daleks, but it mutated to harm Time Lords and other things. Najmah, you're actually immune to it, being a wolf. Earth, you seem to be immune to it as well for some odd reason, but I'm not complaining...

Yay! I'm immune! Very Happy

Doctor: Yes, and You, Miss Wild Wing...You are actually the cure.

O.o *in shocked silence*

29The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

GUYS!!! MY MOM GOT ME A TABLET!!! Wacko I'm using it right now and it is amazing! I probably won't be getting anything else from her for Christmas, but that's okay! It's totally worth it!

Najmah: *smirks at Wild and Eco* See. Wolves are better than humans! ...Wait... Shocked DOCTOR YOU'RE DYING?!

*looks as if about to cry when Doctor mentions deadly disease* ... Shocked I-I'm the c-cure? *instantly feels better* T-That's great! Then that means you don't have to die! So what do I do? How do I cure you?

30The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:58 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Awesome! Very Happy

Doctor: Uh, yeah. That's where I'm a little bit lost.

Really? Well, let's figure it out then. *pokes Wild* Maybe you should bite him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 34]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum