The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 34]

961The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Don't get me wrong though, the HWC2016 is on the DVR, we'll catch the game later and just see if our favorite team won through FB. Lol And I set The Walking Dead to record so we can stream as long as we please. So don't worry! You're not pulling us from our afternoon, we have a DVR. XD

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

962The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:06 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Just warning you guys if you want to watch, Jessica Jones is very dark and has some pretty bad scenes, and Daredevil is pretty gorey in season 2

963The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Lol nope, Tennant was in Jessica Jones though.
Ah, ok. XD I just remembered something about David Tennant and Daredevil

964The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:08 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

@Jay XD Awesome! Wacko Sounds a lot better than sports to me! Lol

And good! Glad to know! XD

@Silv Thanks for the warning! ^.^

965The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

ETA to stream: 19 min

966The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:15 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Ah! Can't wait! But kinda nervous. XD

967The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:16 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

LeafTail wrote:Ah! Can't wait! But kinda nervous. XD
Me too! Lol

968The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:16 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Going to go shower, might be late to the stream but hopefully not

969The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:17 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Going to go shower, might be late to the stream but hopefully not
Okay! Smile

970The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

bounce bounce bounce 13 min remaining!

971The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Alright guys, just a few more min. We're finishing up some stuff getting ready and we'll be going live any minute now! I'll keep my laptop nearby to monitor the stream and in case I need to post something here, but other than that we're headed to Twitch! See ya guys in a few minutes! Wacko

972The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Roger that! Headin' over too! See you all there!

973The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hopped on to say that the ARK livestream was fun and I'm glad I was able to watch it with all of you! Everyone have a good night and sweet dreams! ^.^

974The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*has just read Part Three* Shocked Whoa... I've never thought of the afterlife being that way! That's really creative, and for this rp, I like it! Wacko But Tyrin dear... I admire your desire to protect everyone you care about, but considering the consequences, you made a really dumb decision. You poor thing... *pats head* ... *wants to say something along the lines of, "Finally! A hero that doesn't get a happy ending! How delicious! Twisted Evil" but doesn't want to sound too creepy/sadistic saying it, so doesn't say it* ^.^

Jaystep wrote:(Sorry everyone, but I'm afraid I've run out of time Lol Kale's scene will be coming most likely tomorrow. It's not as long as Tyrin's up above but you'll hopefully still enjoy it. I'll see you all tomorrow, and Wild-- better start guessing~ XD)
That's alright! That Tyrin scene was pretty cool, and a little sad considering what his future will be now. Smile
And yeesh, that's a tough one O.O Still, challenge accepted! I will crack this code, you'll see! *smirks and adjusts imaginary glasses, pretending to be so smart*

Najmah: Though she'll probably only get it right before or right as everything's being revealed. -.-'

Rinka: Ya, that's how it usually goes, huh? ^.^'

Rose: Hm? That doesn't count as code cracking, does it? 0-0

Fayru: *shakes head*

Finnican: Nope! ^.^

975The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:18 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sorry guys, I'll post rp tmo hopefully. Between homework and my CAPT testing this was Monday I haven't had time to get on, and the same goes for today. I gotta sleep now, so night Wild, since I see you're on

976The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:29 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright! Good luck with testing and homework, if it isn't to late! Have a good night's sleep and sweet dreams! See ya tomorrow hopefully! ^.^

977The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:37 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey guys! Sorry I've been so busy this week but I'm here now! Smile

978The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'll post some RP and Kale stuff here in a moment, switching to my laptop and it's got some updates. Brb!

979The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh! Hello, good to see you! Very Happy Sorry, I was busy typing up that stuff about Najmah's background from my journal, so I didn't notice you got on. I'm 3/4 of the way done copying it, and then I'm going to jot some notes down explaining what I was thinking at the time and what would change now that I know Najmah a little better. Then I'll send it to you via PM. Though I'm warning you now, it's lengthy. I might have to send you at least 2 PMs so you don't get lost in all the words ^.^' (16 year old me, why... T.T)

980The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh! Hello, good to see you! Very Happy Sorry, I was busy typing up that stuff about Najmah's background from my journal, so I didn't notice you got on. I'm 3/4 of the way done copying it, and then I'm going to jot some notes down explaining what I was thinking at the time and what would change now that I know Najmah a little better. Then I'll send it to you via PM. Though I'm warning you now, it's lengthy. I might have to send you at least 2 PMs so you don't get lost in all the words ^.^' (16 year old me, why... T.T)
Lol Okay! I'll keep an eye out! Nice to see you too! How was your week?

981The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Oh! Hello, good to see you! Very Happy Sorry, I was busy typing up that stuff about Najmah's background from my journal, so I didn't notice you got on. I'm 3/4 of the way done copying it, and then I'm going to jot some notes down explaining what I was thinking at the time and what would change now that I know Najmah a little better. Then I'll send it to you via PM. Though I'm warning you now, it's lengthy. I might have to send you at least 2 PMs so you don't get lost in all the words ^.^' (16 year old me, why... T.T)
Lol Okay! I'll keep an eye out! Nice to see you too! How was your week?
kk! ^.^ My week? Ya, it was... ... *sigh* ... My cat, Nova, the black she-cat I told you guys about a little while ago... She died last Saturday. Tomorrow will make it exactly a week since then. I'm sorry for not telling you guys sooner. I wanted to, but at the same time, I didn't want to make you guys sad. That and...it's hard, you know? I'm okay though. I got through the week fine by not thinking about it. School helped with that, and so did sleep and reading. And that ARK stream really cheered me up on Sunday, so thank you for doing that, Jay and Ruki, and thank you, Silv and Leaf, for being there. Smile But...I really miss her... Every time I think about her, I have to stop myself from crying.

I've got to end the post here, or else I'll go on and on about her and end up an emotional wreck. *sad smile*

982The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:17 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'm so sorry to hear about Nova! Sad I hope you're doing alright. I get it though, I felt the same way when my cat had died a couple years ago. Still really don't like thinking about it. Hopefully you'll feel a little better soon, I know it takes time. <3

983The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:18 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh no Wild! T.T *hugs* I'm sorry to hear about it. Sad

984The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'm glad you guys liked the ARK stream! It means a lot to Ruki and I that you guys had fun! If you ever want us to do it again, every Friday and Sunday we're both off of work and could stream whenever you want.

Oh, and Ruki feels really bad about Syrune Lol That was the worst accident ever and you should have seen the terror on her face! If I didn't explain it well enough in the stream, she had stood up to set her controller down and get a drink and I leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek and I distracted her with my mesmerizing eyes and dreamy looks to the point that the controller fell off the table and landed on the trigger, and that's 100% exactly what happened. According to me...

985The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:27 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

That's never good to lose a beloved pet! Sad but we as friends are always here to help you through it! *nods* I wish you the best to cope with the loss.

Omg!! *puts hand over heart* you gave me a jump-scare at seeing that! *frowns* I was so happy until that happened! XD

986The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*hugs Silv, Jay and Leaf* Thanks guys. I'm thankful for friends like you. Smile Like I said before, I'm okay. I'm sad, but okay.

Oh my word, Syrune! I still can't believe that happened! *facepalm* Oh, poor Ruki! XD At least we know now she's not the one to blame! Lol Anyway, cool! Let's see... Sunday, I'm having dinner at my grandparents' house, so that wouldn't work. But tonight I'm free since I'm at my mom's and have unlimited Wifi time, but you guys probably need your sleep, huh? Lol

987The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*hugs Silv, Jay and Leaf* Thanks guys. I'm thankful for friends like you. Smile Like I said before, I'm okay. I'm sad, but okay.

Oh my word, Syrune! I still can't believe that happened! *facepalm* Oh, poor Ruki! XD At least we know now she's not the one to blame! Lol Anyway, cool! Let's see... Sunday, I'm having dinner at my grandparents' house, so that wouldn't work. But tonight I'm free since I'm at my mom's and have unlimited Wifi time, but you guys probably need your sleep, huh? Lol
Wha- sleep? Wild... I work every weeknight till 3 am. I don't sleep normally Lol I wake up at 11 every day! We would be happy to grab the microphone any minute! Seriously! We love you guys! If you have the time we'll do whatever you guys want! XD

I'm almost done with this Kale post btw but you're not gonna like it XD

988The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:42 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

I'm okay! I pretty much stayed up until it ended anyway! XD it was fun!

989The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:*hugs Silv, Jay and Leaf* Thanks guys. I'm thankful for friends like you. Smile Like I said before, I'm okay. I'm sad, but okay.

Wha- sleep? Wild... I work every weeknight till 3 am. I don't sleep normally Lol I wake up at 11 every day! We would be happy to grab the microphone any minute! Seriously! We love you guys! If you have the time we'll do whatever you guys want! XD

I'm almost done with this Kale post btw but you're not gonna like it XD
Wha-really?! So you're like half nocturnal and half day...turnal? (what's that word? Lol ) Well then, sweet! I'm happy to hear that! ^.^ And I'm up for a livestream! XD Oh, and while you're at it, can you make me some food and fly it down to me-

Rp Characters: *tackles Wild and sits on her* -.-'

Can't...breathe... *dies* X.x

990The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wait, Kale! What're you going to do to Kale?! T.T

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum