The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 20]

1Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:07 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
LeafTail wrote:(Granger: *glares at Najmah* air-head... >-> )
(Najmah: *growls at Granger* Know-it-all... <-<
(Granger: *growls back* at least I know something... >->)
Najmah:  Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold 31543f9f246f176cdae5bc107c4c044882dd82b6_hq Oh, you just think you're sooo smart, don't ya? You little piece of-

*picks Najmah up* Sorry!! ^.^' *runs off with her*

2Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:12 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wildwing wrote:
LeafTail wrote:"Well, let's see, Najmah. You rand across the road, almost got hit by a car at the last and didn't stop at the grass patch when you should have." She nodded, having listed off enough excuses to get mad at the wolf over.
  "You left them, darn it! Ugh." Granger growled in annoyance, pushing her neck forward with a paw. "Didn't listen, did you?"
"Huh? We didn't almost get hit by a car," Najmah objected with equal annoyance in her voice, irritated by the fox's anger.
In her wild sprint, she hadn't seen the oncoming car, or at least hadn't processed its existence, so in her mind's eye, the two had crossed the road with no danger of getting hit.
"Hey, it's not like I meant to leave them! And it's not like we had to stop there, I mean we got here in one piece, right?"
Bump in case you didn't see it Leaf ^.^)

Since Jury hadn't scolded Najmah for nearly killing herself and the fox, Rose decided to remain silent. She also figured it would just bring more stress if she brought it up. She was still shaking from that experience, and she was pale under her fur. She was obviously traumatized.
Rose looked at her sister as she spoke, then at Granger expectantly, wanting to get away from the road as fast as possible.

3Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:21 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger: Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold H1m0jDq  Would you like to try and get me?

4Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:44 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger wanted to literally grab the scruff of this wolf's pelt beneath her teeth and yank at it, but she didn't. Instead she seemed to hang her head high with scorn, yet lowered it with acknowledgement of the fact Najmah stated. "Yes..very true, then." The red fox rolled her eyes, sighing and trying to slide off of her now that they were across. "Get me off of you, please."

5Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: Mad *struggling in Wild's arms* I don't try, I DO!

*still carrying her away* Not today! Ow-OW! Quit clawing me with your dog claws!

Najmah: I AM NOT A DOG!!
Najmah snorted and did as Granger asked...by bucking her off.

Rose squeaked and quickly got under the fox before she could completely crash to the ground. "Are you okay? Is your leg okay?" she hurriedly asked in fear, "Najmah, that wasn't nice!"

The wolf flinched slightly, having acted out of annoyance towards the fox, but she hid the little guilt she felt with a confident smirk. "Hey! She said she wanted to get off, so I got her off!" she affirmed with a chuckle. Wondering what Jury thought of her actions, she casually glanced over to see her reaction.

6Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:39 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger: *chuckles as Najmah is dragged away* that was funny.. *looks back*

You're in trouble, Granger! You don't just antagonize others like that! *grabs Granger and walks off with her*

Granger: it was worth it, though! :/

"Ungh" grunted in surprise and pain as she was bucked off and tossed to the ground on her back, a slight jarring pain going through her back and injured leg. "Ungh....I'm fine." She took a deep breath for a few seconds before standing back up.
That silly wolf may have not realized it, but throwing others off like that wasn't helpful if they were injured or smaller in stature. "I'll live. I usually do." Granger shrugged Rose off, but let her tail thankfully flick against her side. "Let's keep moving.."

7Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:13 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury was grinning and snickering when Najmah looked back, trying to be relatively quiet to avoid scolding from Rose. She'd be lying if she said she wouldn't do that first chance she got. She didn't see the smaller carnivore as a friend, more so a pest (forgive me Granger it's Jury ;-; ) that followed them around, meaning Najmahs actions toward the fox were just a source of amusement to her.

(Jury really doesn't like Granger much it seems... Sorry Granger! I still love you!

Jury: *snickering in the back* )

8Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*comes back without Najmah* XD Oh, I love this little rivalry between them. I don't care if they fight, they are friends. Lol

Najmah: *from off in the distance* No we're not!!

They totally are XD

Seeing Jury enjoy the situation encouraged Najmah to snicker along with her and she felt better about launching the fox off her back.

"Are you sure?" Rose asked in concern, being there to help Granger up. Once the fox was standing, the wolf relaxed slightly, but was still worried about the smaller animal. "Well...you don't seem too hurt," she said hesitantly.
She smiled softly at the flick. Then, hearing a snicker, she turned and frowned at Najmah.
"Hey! Stop laughing, it wasn't funny!" she scolded. As her attention was on Najmah, she failed to notice that her sister was snickering as well.

9Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

That was when Jury should have stopped as well, but instead her grin only grew as Najmah got caught and she started snickering again as she somewhat attempted to hide it. "It's not nice to laugh at others, Najmah, you should know that!" she exclaimed, managing to seem sincere. She walked over to Granger, sticking her head down next to her face as she spoke, rather dramatically, "What would we do if she got hurt again? She can hardly walk as it is!"

10Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"Ya! Exactly!" Rose concurred, stepping closer to her sister and the fox, "I'm disappointed in you, Najmah. You should be more like Jury. At least she knows better!"

Najmah felt a shock run through her spine and she could only gape in silence like a fish struggling to breathe.
'You should be more like Jury. At least she knows better!'

She was laughing too!!
It took a moment, but she finally regained her senses. But by that time, Rose was completely ignoring her and worrying over Granger again. Najmah glared hatefully at Jury.
You traitor! she thought, trying to telepathically send everything mean and nasty she was thinking to the black she-wolf.

Suddenly, Rose returned to the highway with a leap of glee.
"Hey! I have a better idea!"

"Eh? Rose get back here!" Najmah growled, starting off after the smaller wolf. Before she could make it halfway back to the road, Rose had already leaped at an oncoming truck, shoved the driver out, and taken the wheel.

Rose drove the truck back to the group with a mad cackle, skidding to a halt directly in front of Najmah. "Haha! Now we ride in style suckers!"

Najmah's jaw nearly fell out it was so wide.
"Whoa! Rose, you're like... the coolest!"

11Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wow! Didn't see that one coming!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

12Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*spews applejuice all over the place* AH HA HA HA!! XD

Rose: Shocked *tilts head in confusion* Uh...

Najmah: *facepaw* JAY!!

I'm dying! I can't- *collapses to ground laughing*

13Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*spews applejuice all over the place* AH HA HA HA!!  XD

Rose: Shocked *tilts head in confusion* Uh...

Najmah: *facepaw* JAY!!

I'm dying! I can't- *collapses to ground laughing*
Rofl! Lol I couldn't help it! XD

14Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*still ROFLing* XD

Najmah: *red angry anime vein* Hey! What's the deal with that last line! Like I'd say something like that!

Rose: I don't know... I think that was pretty cool of me! Don't you think, Naji? ^.^

Najmah: DON'T CALL ME NAJI!!

15Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*still ROFLing* XD

Najmah: *red angry anime vein* Hey! What's the deal with that last line! Like I'd say something like that!

Rose: I don't know... I think that was pretty cool of me! Don't you think, Naji? ^.^

Najmah: DON'T CALL ME NAJI!!
Well, Naji keep that attitude up and I might just have to write a whole short story called Moonpelt, Rose, and Najmah's Christmas adventure! And I might have to link it up to the RP machine and make you LIVE it XDXDXD

16Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *snarls at the use of 'Naji'* ... O.O You wouldn't dare...

Oh my gosh! I want to see this! XD

Najmah: *tackles Wild* NO!!

Rose: :3 *has no idea what's going on*

17Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Najmah: *snarls at the use of 'Naji'* ... O.O You wouldn't dare...

Oh my gosh! I want to see this! XD

Najmah: *tackles Wild* NO!!

Rose: :3 *has no idea what's going on*
..... *steals Rose and runs* .... You're too adorable for all this violence! Let's go get candy!

18Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Drellan: *ahem* Off Topic

19Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose: *confused at being stolen* ...Wacko Yay! Candy! *wags tail happily* ^.^

*fighting with Najmah, creating a cloud of dust*

Najmah and Wild: *yelling things at each other while yelling* *migrated over Drellan and accidentally bring him into the cloud of dust before migrating out of the RP*

20Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:45 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

(oh, um. what is this? 0-0)

21Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sorry Lol Jay edited my last RP post, adding that whole Rose hijacking a truck scene. I didn't type that, he did XD So just ignore it, it didn't really happen!

...Well technically, earlier in RP, the wolves did actually try to steal a truck. That was...an interesting scene XD

22Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:"Ya! Exactly!" Rose concurred, stepping closer to her sister and the fox, "I'm disappointed in you, Najmah. You should be more like Jury. At least she knows better!"

Najmah felt a shock run through her spine and she could only gape in silence like a fish struggling to breathe.
'You should be more like Jury. At least she knows better!'

She was laughing too!!
It took a moment, but she finally regained her senses. But by that time, Rose was completely ignoring her and worrying over Granger again. Najmah glared hatefully at Jury.
You traitor! she thought, trying to telepathically send everything mean and nasty she was thinking to the black she-wolf.
(Okay so ignoring the stuff that didn't happen.. xD)

Jury just grinned devilishly at her, knowing the kind of hateful things she was probably thinking at her. "You should have known better, Naj," she shrugged, still grinning as she sat down to wait for the rest of them to be ready to move.

23Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya, good plan! XD)

"Grr..." Najmah growled, bristling indignantly.

"Alright which way do we go now?" Rose asked, deciding to get on with the journey, "I'm assuming we just keep following the road like we were before, right?"

On a side note, there was a van parked on the side of the road a few yards ahead with a family in it taking a quick break to eat lunch while the dad stood behind the open truck, sorting through some stuff in the back. They would be there for the next few minutes, maybe even longer.

24Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:19 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger listened to the Rose for a second or two as she stood in place beside the road. "Hmm..yeah. I would think so-" she immediately snapped her head in the direction of the van, eyes slit and an idea brewing in her mind.
   "That car..lets take it!" She turned to it, making sure to step away from Rose so that her tail didn't smack the wolf in the face. "I'm sure they must have left the car unattended, so we can borrow it.." She slyly smiled at the wolves, ears perked.
 "Yeah, and I know what I said earlier. But, this will be much easier for us if we take that car."

25Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:58 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury was watching the car intently, the scent of food having caught her attention. She almost ignored Granger completely, but instead just looked doubtfully at her. "The humans are still there, how do you expect to get in there?" she retorted, not seeing whatever good she saw in her plan. "However, it's certainly worth going over there if they haven't eaten all thee food," she murmured, "getting in would be a bonus." She scented the air again and stalked a few feet closer to the van already, staying on the animals side of the road before waiting for one of the wolves to say something.

26Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

At Granger's idea, Najmah and Rose both jerked in surprise.
"No! Uh-uh! Absolutely not!" Najmah immediately objected.
Before Rose said anything, she listened to what Jury said.
"U-Um... I agree with Najmah on this one. We already tried to bo-er...steal a car. It...didn't end well. That's why we're riding in trucks now. Also, I think it's best we avoid humans whenever we can," she remarked after her sister finished speaking.
"'Didn't end well'? That's what you call it? More like you almost killed us all!" Najmah snorted.

Meanwhile, up in the sky, Fin had noticed the van with the people, but he wasn't sure if the land animals had. He figured it was best safe than sorry.
"Kurai! Can you go down there and warn them about the humans stopped next to the road?" he asked, looking over at the owl, "I'll stay up here with Fayru and continue to keep watch."

27Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:43 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury flicked her ears in annoyance at Rose's words. "So no stealing their food, then?" she questioned, very keen on that idea. "Look at them- they're harmless! Walk over, growl, they run, we eat. Sounds as good as a plan as any to me."

Kurai glanced over a Fin then to the van before swooping down to land on the ground near the wolves, figuring the ground would be just as safe as a tree with wolves around. "I'm going to assume you've already seen the humans across the street," she interjected, not having heard their conversation but making the assumption due to the fact that they seemed rather stressed and Jury seemed to be staring at it. Unless she was blind, she was she to have seen it.

28Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:25 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger thoughtfully listened to each wolf interject upon what to do, especially understanding as their unanimous decision to NOT drive a van anywhere, or ANY car for that matter. "Wow. Well, then. I guess we have no choice.." She held her chin up high with an acknowledging nod a second after. "Alright then, let's get to the others cars. The ones..we do NOT have to drive in."
The red fox immediately padded off to the truck stop as she sighed to herself, shaking her head at their decision.

29Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"Jury, look at them," Rose pleaded, not paying attention to Granger at the moment, "There are young ones in that car! You can hear them, can't you? I know you don't think humans are dangerous, but it doesn't matter what animal you are! If parents see that their little ones are in danger, they will fight back, viciously. Humans are no different."

Najmah went to follow the fox, but noticing the sisters were arguing, she stopped and let out an exasperated sigh through her nose.
"Granger, hold up a moment," she grumbled, "We gotta wait for those two."
When Kurai arrived, Najmah turned her head in surprise.
"Uh...Ya, we did," she replied, turning her attention back to the van. She flinched in surprise when the van door slid open. Two young human males, ages 7 and 9, hopped out and immediately began to rough-house next to it. The dad yelled something at them before continuing to sort through stuff in the back. The boys continued tousling without acknowledging his words.
Najmah watched in interest for a moment before glancing back at the owl.
"Ya, we see 'em," she repeated, "So besides that group, did you see any other humans we should take care to avoid?"

(If you want, you can say there are humans wherever to add more obstacles. Just a hint: We need the group to get noticed by humans before they make it onto a truck if we want Jury and Rose to get captured. BTW, Leaf, are you planning on having Granger escape or get captured? Or you can keep it a surprise too, if you want to help me rp humans?)(Oh! And don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any, both of you! Just fyi!)

30Prequel - The Wild Adventures Untold Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:57 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury rolled her eyes in annoyance but sighed in defeat, knowing Rose would never agree. "Fine. We'll sneak past and move on, I'm sure we'll come across prey eventually," she muttered, ignoring the fact that the biggest animal she had seen were finches and squirrels as she moved to follow Najmah.

Kurai nodded, shifting her wings a bit before speaking up. "There are a few humans milling around the truck stop, at least that's what I assume it is, and another one a bit further up from this one. It's just one though, standing near a car and eating something. Shouldn't be a big problem."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 20]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum