The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 34]

991The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:Vaerona: I'm sorry, Rinka, but I can assure you that in this version of events I am in no way interested in your mate... I won't even miss his big stupid brown eyes and the way his feathers ruffle when you kiss him and that happy little churr he makes when he wakes up next to you..... *shakes head* ... What was I saying again?

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here 'til Thursday! #HAWKward

((Jay made me wanna irk Rinka don't hate me XD))

Jaystep wrote:(Wha- no I- ! RUKI, don't tell them things I tell you in real life! Lol )

(Ai...  Yeesh! That was a low blow! Seriously, you guys are so mean! Lol )

Rinka: *speechless* *opens and closes beak* ... *swallows* I... I'm...g-glad to hear that... That in this RP, I mean... That Tyrin... *watering eyes* *pained smile* I-It's nice to meet you Vaerona. It really is. *bows and speaks hurriedly* I hope we'll get along in the future! *whips around and flies away while silently crying*
Ooooohhhh no, uh- wait! Rinka! Rinka! .... *chasing her down* Rinka! Hold it! That's not- she's not talking about- look, book Tyrin is not your Tyrin. Completely different people! Book Tyrin is all brooding and stuff, and he wears armor on his shoulders and wingtips and he's all Kingly and stuff. Just, look, there's nothing to be upset about. Who that crazy white hawk is talking about is not OUR Tyrin. He's someone else. Just imagine the name is similar. Smile 

....And if it makes you feel any better, don't tell anyone, but Vaerona dies pretty early on in the series. She's only his mate for the first book. That's 1/7, she's not that prominent, and really her main storytelling purpose is to set up Tyrin refusing to use Phoenix form in all of book two...

Rinka: *stops* *turns to Jay* ... *sniffs* I... ...Um... O-Okay... ...Okay. I... *wipes eyes* ...Thanks Jay.  Thank you for saying that. Smile

Rinka: ...For the record...that doesn't make me feel better. I also heard that before. Well...just the part where she dies. And I really do feel bad about that. It's sad when anyone dies, no matter who they are, and Book Tyrin... He must be in so much pain... ...I know that she dies, and I find no solace in that. But... Please don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I promise. Smile
Hmm... well, I'm glad you feel better! Smile But... I wouldn't feel so bad for Vaerona. In the end, she betrays Tyrin for Zarrock, and we find out she had been sent to kill him the whole time. The audience knows this from chapter one, but when Tyrin finds out it breaks him down. She only dies by accident, trying to kill him when he changes forms.

Rinka: Shocked Wha-HUH?!?! B-B-But-!! I-I knew she was sent, but I thought he won her over!! Y-You mean to tell me she never loved him?! That that whole time-?!

Oh dear. She hasn't read the book yet and she's getting all worked up already! XD
XD 

No, she did to an extent, but not more than she was loyal to Zarrock. In the end, she decided Tyrin was on the losing side. She was wrong, and it cost her.

Rinka: Oh... No That's...awful...
Yeah Sad From then on out, Tyrin thinks twice, and then again, before using his Phoenix form. Because despite the betrayal, he still cared for her after everything.

But then a few books later he meets Syrune! And she shows him how epic being a phoenix can be and then they end up together for the last half of the novels! Wacko
Rinka: Shocked *opens beak*

Finnican: *appears out of nowhere, nearly knocking Rinka over* HUH?!

Guys, remember! This is the book, not the RP!

Rinka and Finnican: Shocked *looks at each other* *looks at Jay* *looks at each other again* ...Our mates...Are mates...with each other... ... *turn away from each other and shudder*

...*cough cough* #HAWKward!

-------

https://legendrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=71

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum