The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Myths and Magic~

+2
Jaycrow
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

91~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Starbound Traveler wrote:Alexandra stood motionless as she tried to process everything that had transpired. 

First the rogue werewolf was about to tear the teen into ribbons, then the flower shop seemed to have come alive and cocooned the lycan in a blink of an eye. And now everyone was squabbling over what needed to be done and who was going to be able to smooth everything over with the cops. 

It didn't occur to her another problem was starting to creep up until the smell of something burning reached her nostrils.

Smeg. I forgot about the sunlight. 

With a howl of pain, she quickly pulled top of her jacket over her head before making her way over to Josh and Scarlet, gritting her teeth as she struggled not to let loose a string of curses.

"Umbrella. Please. I don't care if it's got the most ridiculous pattern on it, if you got one, hand it over before I look like barbecue."

Scarlet turned to Alex and gestured to her SUV. "I have the air on and there's aloe in the glove box. I think there's an umbrella there too..."

92~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Starbound Traveler

Starbound Traveler
Blue Jay

Ruki wrote:
Starbound Traveler wrote:Alexandra stood motionless as she tried to process everything that had transpired. 

First the rogue werewolf was about to tear the teen into ribbons, then the flower shop seemed to have come alive and cocooned the lycan in a blink of an eye. And now everyone was squabbling over what needed to be done and who was going to be able to smooth everything over with the cops. 

It didn't occur to her another problem was starting to creep up until the smell of something burning reached her nostrils.

With a howl of pain, she quickly pulled top of her jacket over her head before making her way over to Josh and Scarlet, gritting her teeth as she struggled not to let loose a string of curses.

"Umbrella. Please. I don't care if it's got the most ridiculous pattern on it, if you got one, hand it over before I look like barbecue."

Scarlet turned to Alex and gestured to her SUV. "I have the air on and there's aloe in the glove box. I think there's an umbrella there too..."
"Thanks. And your husband did the thing again to repair the car after the werewolf landed on it."

Alexandra wasted no time diving into the car, muttering about the evil day star as she started to treat the burns that were appearing on her face.

93~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:07 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Starbound Traveler wrote:
Ruki wrote:

"Thanks. And your husband did the thing again to repair the car after the werewolf landed on it."

Alexandra wasted no time diving into the car, muttering about the evil day star as she started to treat the burns that were appearing on her face.

Scarlet turned to her husband with an eyebrow raised and well, all Josh could do was scratch the back of his head and shrug. "Well, I mean it was either do the thing or die."

The couple continued their discussion over the use of his magic in public.

94~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Dia looked to Jacob, surprised he was actually pulling out cash for the "agent" guy to leave instead of arresting him. Then she laughed nervously.
Great, mom is going to be mad... 
"Well, happy I'm alive but mad that I could've died type of mad," she corrected herself out loud, "And actually, I need to get to school. I'm late. Though I wonder if they'll let me go home early if they knew I got abducted by a werewolf..."
As she said this last part, the girl's gaze had landed an Liyana and she remembered how she'd first gotten into this situation. "Uh-not you! I meant the one that I wrapped with flowers-the one that wanted to kill me!"
Come to think of it, how did I do that? I knew I had some power over plants, but I've never done anything like...like THAT before.

At the appearance of Josh's wife, Dia listened in on the conversation between them, and that vampire lady. That was how she found out that yet another one of her mother's co-workers had powers.
Just who else at Mom's work isn't a normal human being?

Finally she noticed that the agent guy was still holding his face. "Hey, is your nose okay?" she asked James while Josh was distracted by his wife.

95~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:20 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

James let out a long sigh, watching everyone start to talk among themselves and disperse. With a defeated shrug, he moved his hands away from his nose to see how bad it was bleeding. To his surprise it really wasn't that bad. Not broken at all, and very little blood, but it definitely hurt. He folded up his wallet and stuck it back in his jacket,, grumbling about how his boss was gonna freak out on him. He caught the end of Dia's question and spun to face her. "Wha? Oh, yeah. I'm good..... You good?"

He turned after he asked, scooping his gun up from the ground and tossing it back into Josh's perfect car. "Yeah so, you can take that back to the station now! Or... whatever! Consider it returned! ..... [CENSORED]-hole."

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

96~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Dia was glad to see that there wasn't much blood and that his nose seemed to be okay. At the question, she gave James a thumbs up. "I'm good!"
Actually, now that she was thinking about it, it kind of hurt where Granny Were had sunk her claws (1/2 an inch) between her chest and shoulders. She hoped she wasn't bleeding (she was, but only a little bit now).
Dia watched James tossed the gun into the car. She listened to him yell at Josh. And the young girl, barely a teenager with a innocent ears, heard the curse word.
[CENSORED]-hole! she repeated in her mind, What a fun New word for an impressionable kid like me to use in everyday language from now on!
She was contimplating saying exactly this out loud. Her mom wasn't around, so maybe...

97~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 031c780f7110319393bf823fae907f52_by_zafara1222-dakkw29

/RINKA intensifies/

98~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:35 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Am I sensing some disapproval here? XD You've seen all of LIS, don't tell me you're offended by the inference of a curse word!  Lol )

99~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:(Am I sensing some disapproval here? XD You've seen all of LIS, don't tell me you're offended by the inference of a curse word!  Lol )
(The Finnican part of me is sassing you big time while the Rinka part of me is screaming at James to watch his language around the children XD )

(Plus I just can't help but laugh thinking what James's reaction might be if he heard Dia's thoughts Lol I mean I saw him catch himself before with the "sh-stuff" (which I thought was amazing XD), so I'm sensing he's the type who takes care not to swear around children.)

100~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:45 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:(Am I sensing some disapproval here? XD You've seen all of LIS, don't tell me you're offended by the inference of a curse word!  Lol )
(The Finnican part of me is sassing you big time while the Rinka part of me is screaming at James to watch his language around the children XD )

(Plus I just can't help but laugh thinking what James's reaction might be if he heard Dia's thoughts Lol I mean I saw him catch himself before with the "sh-stuff" (which I thought was amazing XD), so I'm sensing he's the type who takes care not to swear around children.)
(I'm just giving you a hard time too, sis! Lol I was gonna go with James thought he said it quietly enough, that and he's kind of ticked off that nobody is listening to him. XD)

101~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:51 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Dia was glad to see that there wasn't much blood and that his nose seemed to be okay. At the question, she gave James a thumbs up. "I'm good!"
Actually, now that she was thinking about it, it kind of hurt where Granny Were had sunk her claws (1/2 an inch) between her chest and shoulders. She hoped she wasn't bleeding (she was, but only a little bit now).
Dia watched James tossed the gun into the car. She listened to him yell at Josh. And the young girl, barely a teenager with a innocent ears, heard the curse word.
[CENSORED]-hole! she repeated in her mind, What a fun New word for an impressionable kid like me to use in everyday language from now on!
She was contimplating saying exactly this out loud. Her mom wasn't around, so maybe...
"Wha- hey! You weren't supposed to hear that. Just- pretend I whispered. And don't repeat it." James tried to damage control, sighing again at the luck of the day.

"... So you do plant stuff, huh?" He tried his best to change the subject.

102~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:38 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

(I'm just giving you a hard time too, sis! Lol I was gonna go with James thought he said it quietly enough, that and he's kind of ticked off that nobody is listening to him. XD)
(XD Sounds good! And poor James, I felt bad no one was listening to him, lol!)

(And sorry for the poof, my dad started talking to me. But he's headed to bed now!)
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Dia was glad to see that there wasn't much blood and that his nose seemed to be okay. At the question, she gave James a thumbs up. "I'm good!"
"Wha- hey! You weren't supposed to hear that. Just- pretend I whispered. And don't repeat it." James tried to damage control, sighing again at the luck of the day.

Dia was taken aback.
Wow, it's almost like he read my mind! she thought. (Razz)
 "Uh-ya! I guess? I'm not sure how, but...ya. ...Um... Who are you anyway? You said you're an agent, but you were here for the werewolf. So who-or what-are you? And who do you work for anyway?"

103~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:51 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

(XD Sounds good! And poor James, I felt bad no one was listening to him, lol!)

(And sorry for the poof, my dad started talking to me. But he's headed to bed now!)
Jaystep wrote:

Dia was taken aback.
Wow, it's almost like he read my mind! she thought. (Razz)
 "Uh-ya! I guess? I'm not sure how, but...ya. ...Um... Who are you anyway? You said you're an agent, but you were here for the werewolf. So who-or what-are you? And who do you work for anyway?"
(No problem! XD Poor James, as always.)

James looked around for a minute before replying, clicking his tongue and kicking at the pavement. He took a moment and stepped over by Dia, adjusting out his jacket while he sat down on the curb next to her. "Well... not like anyone here cares anymore, but... I am a Booker for the O.C.I.A. You know them? It's the Otherworldly Creature Investigation Agency... I'm basically like a cop for Mythics and Magical stuff. We're kinda new... It's been, what-- eight months since the whole, you know, event. The Agency was formed just a few weeks after."

104~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:04 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Dia raised an eyebrow as he sat, then with a shrug to herself, sat down as well.
"C.I.A., only with an O. in front," she remarked after he had stated his agency name, "Ya, never heard of it."
She nodded along with the rest of his explanation.
"'Event'?" she repeated in confusion, "What event?"

105~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:23 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Dia raised an eyebrow as he sat, then with a shrug to herself, sat down as well.
"C.I.A., only with an O. in front," she remarked after he had stated his agency name, "Ya, never heard of it."
James turned to face her after the question, a perplexed look on his face. "Wh- .... The event. You know, like... the event. The big hole in the sky! You know? Where your powers came from.... right? How sheltered are you exactly? Eight months ago, like the news says all the time, Magic just started pouring out of this big tear in the sky over Antarctica. It started changing some people into creatures, giving little girls plant powers and stuff. Well, the OCIA was set up pretty fast. Credit to the United Nations for actually avoiding war and setting up rules and stuff in so quick of a time.... uh, you must not have cable... "

106~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:38 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Dia raised an eyebrow as he sat, then with a shrug to herself, sat down as well.
James turned to face her after the question, a perplexed look on his face. "Wh- .... The event. You know, like... the event. The big hole in the sky! You know? Where your powers came from.... right? How sheltered are you exactly? Eight months ago, like the news says all the time, Magic just started pouring out of this big tear in the sky over Antarctica. It started changing some people into creatures, giving little girls plant powers and stuff. Well, the OCIA was set up pretty fast. Credit to the United Nations for actually avoiding war and setting up rules and stuff in so quick of a time.... uh, you must not have cable... "
"Oh, that event!" Dia blurted, hitting the bottom of her fist in the palm of her hand (like one would do playing "rock" in "rock-paper-scissors"). "Yes, okay, okay! I got it now! I just...didn't realize it was that long ago. And you're right. It was soon after that event when I found out I could do...whatever this is that I can do. But I didn't realize that whole event was so...BIG! Widescale! I don't listen to politics, so I didn't know that about the U.N. And like you said, this stuff about magic is on the news all the time. At first I listened, especially after my powers showed up. But when everyone just kept saying the same thing over and over... I dunno, I just figured nothing else was happening. So I moved on. I guess I should have paid better attention or something, huh?"

107~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:44 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
"Oh, that event!" Dia blurted, hitting the bottom of her fist in the palm of her hand (like one would do playing "rock" in "rock-paper-scissors"). "Yes, okay, okay! I got it now! I just...didn't realize it was that long ago. And you're right. It was soon after that event when I found out I could do...whatever this is that I can do. But I didn't realize that whole event was so...BIG! Widescale! I don't listen to politics, so I didn't know that about the U.N. And like you said, this stuff about magic is on the news all the time. At first I listened, especially after my powers showed up. But when everyone just kept saying the same thing over and over... I dunno, I just figured nothing else was happening. So I moved on. I guess I should have paid better attention or something, huh?"
James shrugged through a chuckle, "Nah, I mean, the news is all dumb nowadays anyway. But yup! That's pretty much my thing. I uh... I got magic too! I can read minds and like ... move stuff. I-I'm not like an expert or anything, but uh.... Yup... "

108~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:53 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
James shrugged through a chuckle, "Nah, I mean, the news is all dumb nowadays anyway. But yup! That's pretty much my thing. I uh... I got magic too! I can read minds and like ... move stuff. I-I'm not like an expert or anything, but uh.... Yup... "
"Whoa, what? Really?!" Dia gasped, whipping her head to James with eyes that we're practically sparkling, "That's so cool! Oh, so that's why you're an agent! If you can read minds then you can tell who the bad guys are! I mean, you kind of suck at catching them, but at least you know who they are."
It was only when she finished talking when the girl realized how that sounded.
Wow, that was pretty rude, she thought with a guilty look on her face. I should apologize and offer him my Butterfinger. ...Actually the Oreos. I want the Butterfinger for myself.

109~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:00 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
"Whoa, what? Really?!" Dia gasped, whipping her head to James with eyes that we're practically sparkling, "That's so cool! Oh, so that's why you're an agent! If you can read minds then you can tell who the bad guys are! I mean, you kind of suck at catching them, but at least you know who they are."
Wow, that was pretty rude, she thought with a guilty look on her face. I should apologize and offer him my Butterfinger. ...Actually the Oreos. I want the Butterfinger for myself.
James let out a humble smile and let his shoulders fall into a more relaxed position. He laughed quietly to himself, "At least you're honest... and no thanks, I'm all good on chocolate for today. Sweet of you to offer though. I think I'm gonna head--"

The mid-twenties, government job holding man's voice was interrupted by the sound of the opening musical notes to Funkytown by Lipps Inc. His ringtone. 

"Ooh!" James rummaged through his pockets before releasing a small black smartphone from the depths of his jacket. He tapped it twice and held it to his ear with a hearty "Hey! Sam! What's the deal?"

He paused for a second to give Dia a polite wave in case she left while he was on the phone.

110~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:21 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
James let out a humble smile and let his shoulders fall into a more relaxed position. He laughed quietly to himself, "At least you're honest... and no thanks, I'm all good on chocolate for today. Sweet of you to offer though. I think I'm gonna head--"

The mid-twenties, government job holding man's voice was interrupted by the sound of the opening musical notes to Funkytown by Lipps Inc. His ringtone. 

"Ooh!" James rummaged through his pockets before releasing a small black smartphone from the depths of his jacket. He tapped it twice and held it to his ear with a hearty "Hey! Sam! What's the deal?"

He paused for a second to give Dia a polite wave in case she left while he was on the phone.
Oh wow, he really can read minds, Dia mentally laughed uneasily. She was going to apologize. She really was. But then out of nowhere, that song just started up. ...Well, it was catchy!
The girl moved her shoulders up and down to the beat until James answered the phone. She wondered if she should stick around until he was done on the phone. It sounded as if he'd been about to excuse himself before the phone call... After a moment, the girl decided she would leave the man to his phone call for now. So she returned the wave and stood up.
Speaking of my Butterfinger, where's my lunch bag? she thought to herself as she brushed off her skirt. After looking around, she found it. ...Flattened in the spilled soil where Granny We're had stepped on it.

...MY LUNCH!!

With a pained sound coming from her throat, Dia collapsed dramatically to her knees on the sidewalk and reached for her ruined lunch with teary eyes.

111~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:24 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

(Y'all are still awake. XD hiiii!)

112~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:24 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Jaycrow wrote:(Y'all are still awake. XD hiiii!)
(Not for very long! XD Hey!)

113~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:25 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

(I BETTER REPLY WUICK THEN)

114~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:31 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Jacob rolled his shoulders and brought his hand up to his chin, pushing his neck to the left and right until several popping noises were heard. "Ugh." He grunted under his breath at the release of pressure from doing so as he continued to listen to Dia and James' conversation. OCIA? an odd name for sure, but the rift stuff made sense, considering what happened with Dia and the old werewolf. Maybe she needs to learn how to control it...or needs protection until someone can teach her to protect herself. 
   "Huh?" He turned to Dia with a curious raise of his brow when she collapsed to her knees and, quite melodramaticall, reached for her lunch. "Look, I can pay for dinner or lunch if you prefer. What's your favorite type of food? Chinese?"

115~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:43 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

My hero!
"Can you buy me sushi?" Dia asked with her fingers clapsed together, looking to Jacob with puppy dog eyes, "And a Butterfinger candy bar?"

116~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:47 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

"Sure! And yes to the butterfinger bar." Jacob sighed at the mental inclination that she might become too hyped if he got her some candy. "Let's go, then. I left my car in an alleyway a block away from here." He thrust his hand back towards the car, thumb pointing in its general direction.

117~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Liyana rummaged through her tattered shorts pockets and found her smartphone. "Oh sweet baby Jesus I didn't think you'd be okay!" With a quick flicker of her fingers her phone was unlocked and she was texting away for a fellow packmate to come pick her up and take her back to her bar, Moonhowlers. ((To be fair it was called that before she got her Were powers)). Her ears metaphorically perked up to the other Were's offer about taking the teenager to his car.... that jut sent up a whole bunch of red flags to the Were. After everything that happened...

"OH NO," she blurted, looking at the pair. "H-E-double flagpole NO. You can't just take that human pup! Her mama is probably looking for her!!" Hands firmly placed on her hips she stared Jacob down. What she lacked in height she made up for in sheer attitude.

Josh glanced at the outburst from Liyana, but then quickly brought his attention back to his wife. He grabbed her hands and smiled at her. "Listen I'm being careful, don't worry about me, okay?" With an agreement from his wife she smooched her forehead. "You drive, I'll buy you and the twins lunch. Wherever you want. Let me just call a tow truck for my.... car..." he gave an annoyed sideways glance at James.

I'm serious about you buying me a new car you [insert the rude word for a donkey here].

Josh pulled out his wallet and pulled out a debit card bearing the logo of the Rebel Alliance. "Here, go to that cute little antique shop down the street and pick something out for you, my treat. You can get something for the twins too." He chuckled when his wife took his card and made snarky joke and got back in her car. As she drove away Josh pulled out his briefcase and phone from his ruined car and dialed a towing company. "I totaled my car and need a tow....... uh... I hit an animal, well it hit me....... okay I'll hold." As he sat on hold he flipped through his leather-bound journal mumbling "Werewolf...werewolf...." softly under his breath.

And yes, Josh did hear James call him an [Expletive]hole, but he didn't feel doing anything about it.

118~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rinka silently judges you from outside this world. You feel your sins crawling on your back.

"Um...ya, sorry Jacob," Dia laughed nervously as she moved to somewhat stand beside the werewolf lady, "That's really nice of you! But I'm already late for school. Plus it would be a little awkward going with you, even if you and mom know each other..."

"Oh! I just remembered, I don't even know your name," the girl realized out loud. She turned to the werewolf with a bright smile. "I'm Delila Topaz, but I'd rather everyone call me Dia. Sorry for accidentally hitching a ride on you while you were a wolf person!"

(Hey Eco! If you want, you can RP Dia's mom! She's a detective who works with both Josh and Jacob, and knows about Dia's powers. I haven't given her a name yet, and whether or not she has powers I can leave that up to you to decide. And this isn't important for right now, but her husband of 13 years and her 18 year old step-daughter, his daughter, are Japanese. They are in Japan at the moment visiting family. That's all I have on her, so you can create the rest. Though I do have a brief physical description of her in my first post on this thread. ...Okay, now that's all XD)
(I thought I'd offer, because since she's a detective there's a strong chance she'd arrived at the scene with the other cops, and I don't want to RP a mother-daughter reunion on my own XD)

119~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Jacob blinked several times at the response, but visibly relaxed at knowing she would somewhat be safe around the alpha werewolf. She certainly had her contacts, and knew when to pull the right strings if they were needed. 
   "I'll see you two around them. Dia..." he turned towards the woman staring him down, which only partially succeeded by making him glance away awkwardly. "Liyana..." he motioned to her apologetically in a respectful manner, carefully turning away from them and walking promptly to his car. "I would leave before the cops arrived, by the way!" Jacob gave a dismissive wave of his hand right before he turned down the corner of a portion of the sidewalk that lead down to the alleyway.

120~Myths and Magic~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

((Josh: Please someone ask me my journal TT^TT ))

Liyana smiled to the teenage girl and offered a hand for her to shake. "Well, Miss Topaz, I'm Liyana Dixon. Some of my packmates call me Lee so it's whatever." The woman chuckled. "And it's quite alright, everything just happened so fast--I mean at least you went on an adventure this morning."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum