The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Jaystep
You Dwarvish Idiot
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 34]

961The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh my goodness, Silv's going to be 17 in less than 2 weeks and I'm going to be 19 in exactly 2 weeks... Just... WHAT. Oh man, Silv I remember when you were 13! Stop growing up! XD And oh geez, I'm so old...

That's not why I'm here, focus Wild! Okay, I figured out the dimensions of the banner! It's 719x193 px. I'm going to work on it now, so I'll post RP later!

962The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 13, 2017 3:57 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

It's kinda weird to think about how we've known each other for so long xD

963The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Happy Mother's Day! I hope all the mothers in your lives are having an amazing day! Smile

964The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Happy Mother's Day, too!may your mother have an awesome and wonderful day! Smile

965The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

JAY!! *waves* Wacko

966The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Hey jay! :3

967The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...Jay? Where'd you go?

968The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 14, 2017 9:33 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

O.o

969The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Gtg for now

970The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 14, 2017 10:13 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Alrighty, seeya Wild! Have a good night!

971The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 16, 2017 7:12 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Are you real, or are you just a decoy dream in my head?

972The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 16, 2017 7:13 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

But drenched in Vanilla twilight, I'll sit on the front porch all night...

973The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 16, 2017 7:14 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Where was I, when the rockets came to life, and carried you away...?

974The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 16, 2017 7:14 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly...

975The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 1:43 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I still love Owl City Lol

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

976The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 6:37 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Jaystep wrote:I still love Owl City Lol
SAME YO OWL CITY = LIFE

977The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 1:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

A sock hop beneath my bed! A fox trot above my head! A disco ball is just hanging by a thread!

978The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 2:28 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:Oh my goodness, Silv's going to be 17 in less than 2 weeks and I'm going to be 19 in exactly 2 weeks... Just... WHAT. Oh man, Silv I remember when you were 13! Stop growing up! XD And oh geez, I'm so old...

That's not why I'm here, focus Wild! Okay, I figured out the dimensions of the banner! It's 719x193 px. I'm going to work on it now, so I'll post RP later!
Yikes....13 year old me is in the past and it's sad any of you ever had to experience her

I'll always be the youngest but at least I'm not like the random 13 year old with the older teens anymore xD

BUT my bday is tmo and I'm excited

979The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Oh my goodness, Silv's going to be 17 in less than 2 weeks and I'm going to be 19 in exactly 2 weeks... Just... WHAT. Oh man, Silv I remember when you were 13! Stop growing up! XD And oh geez, I'm so old...

Yikes....13 year old me is in the past and it's sad any of you ever had to experience her

I'll always be the youngest but at least I'm not like the random 13 year old with the older teens anymore xD

Aaaw, but you were an adorable 13 year old! *glomps* XD (But tbh, I relate. 13 year old me was...interesting. 13 year old you was better than 13 year old me Lol )

Come off it, you were like our little sis! And you still are XD You are the little sis that us older peeps would kick butt to protect! Smile (Is that a compliment? I'm gonna say that's a compliment XP XD)

Happy early bday!! Wacko What do you think you're gonna do for your 17th birthday?

980The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 3:26 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:

Aaaw, but you were an adorable 13 year old! *glomps* XD (But tbh, I relate. 13 year old me was...interesting. 13 year old you was better than 13 year old me Lol )

Come off it, you were like our little sis! And you still are XD You are the little sis that us older peeps would kick butt to protect! Smile (Is that a compliment? I'm gonna say that's a compliment XP XD)

Happy early bday!! Wacko What do you think you're gonna do for your 17th birthday?
I can accept that Lol 

Thanks!!! And all I plan on doing is going to the the movies with my best friend on suaruday. Tmo she's giving me the gifts she bought me in school and I wanna know what they are already. And maybe drive my car bc I've had it for a year but it had to go to the mechanic a little bit ago and we might get it back tmo so maybe I can drive it for the first time (I need to name her too....idk what tho)

981The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 3:42 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

.looc tey driew reV .og I sa redro esrever otni txet eht lla stup ti tub yllamron epyt ot em gniwolla ,semitemos kcuts steg yek worra tfel ehT .driew si retupmoc ym osla dna daed m'I elihwnaeM

This is a bit better, huh? Idk why but that really amuses me xD

Last edited by Earth's Eco on Thu May 18, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

982The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 3:50 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Also, Silver, you have a perfect opportunity in RP to have Jury yell at Silence for being a 'Big dumb Yukon' yet again...

983The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

XD that took me a second to read

HEY SILVS!! Wacko

984The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:

I can accept that Lol 

Thanks!!! And all I plan on doing is going to the the movies with my best friend on suaruday. Tmo she's giving me the gifts she bought me in school and I wanna know what they are already. And maybe drive my car bc I've had it for a year but it had to go to the mechanic a little bit ago and we might get it back tmo so maybe I can drive it for the first time (I need to name her too....idk what tho)
XD

That sounds like fun! Wacko I hope you do get to drive your car! Maybe you can name her Juryoku, or Kurai? Lol

985The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Earth's Eco wrote:.looc tey driew reV .og I sa redro esrever otni txet eht lla stup ti tub yllamron epyt ot em gniwolla ,semitemos kcuts steg yek worra tfel ehT .driew si retupmoc ym osla dna daed m'I elihwnaeM

This is a bit better, huh? Idk why but that really amuses me xD 

(If you don't get what the first bit is, try reading it from the end to the beginning)
Oh cool, I didn't know it could do that! That's cool! Wacko

By the way, you spelled "very" wrong XD

986The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 4:07 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

xD Meh who cares?!

987The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 4:08 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Also Y'ALL NEED TO LOOK AT SKYPE

('Cept Crow he's the kool kat this time 'cause he's already there  Lol)

988The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 4:12 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Mellow I'm everywhere.

989The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Myths and magic? 0-0

990The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 19, 2017 12:24 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVER!!!! 

Wacko  Wacko  Wacko

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum