The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

+2
The Lynx
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 34]

271The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:03 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence was, well, silent as they ran along. The fact that these humans could, and would, kill innocent dogs was both saddening and terrifying. Maybe they as wolves were strong and smart enough to fight back against whatever the humans used to kill them, or maybe not. He shuddered to think of how they might go about it, and tried to think of happier things.

272The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:27 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury just stared ahead as she ran, though she wasn't really sure where they were going. Despite what she'd learned, humans still didn't scare her. From what she saw, dogs were stupid and though the humans had no claws or fangs, there obviously was a way to kill them, and she doubted a wolf was in any real danger. The dogs most likely never needed to worry about surviving, so even a human could kill them if they felt they needed to. But she was stronger and smarter than the dog they'd encountered, so she really didn't see the humans as a threat. She could defend herself from a human, even if a dog couldn't.

273The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose and Najmah ran silently as well, Najmah trying to wrap her head around the information she had just recieved and Rose trying to think happy thoughts so that she wouldn't burst into tears.

Later, Rose stopped the group at where camp was supposed to be. She turned to the others. "Before we start our jourmey , we should probably hunt and rest for a bit. What do you guys think?"

274The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:24 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence nodded in agreement. "We won't get far without food and rest," he said, stopping and looking around.

275The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:12 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury nodded, slowing to a trot before stopping near Rose. "Hopefully there's something around. I don't know how the prey reacts to the dog scent. It is somewhat wolfish," she replied, lifting her nose to scent the air.

276The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:41 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"Ya. As wolfish as a human's pet can get," Najmah muttered as she trotted past Rose and Jury before stopping and sniffing for prey.

Rose nodded along with what both Silence and Jury said. "Ya. I'm sure there's something somewhere...hopefully..." she said as she sniffed.

277The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:59 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence wandered a bit away, scenting for any signs of prey. He caught whiff of something that might have been rabbit, but it was faint and a rabbit wouldn't feed them much anyways, so he kept sniffing and searching.

278The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose and Najmah wandered in opposite directions in search of a scent. Najmah picked up the scent of Silence's rabbit from where she went, but she couldn't find anything else. Rose, on the other hand, didn't find anything at all.

279The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:43 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury kept her head low, trying to find the scent of a deer or anything larger than the squirrel she had seen scale a nearby tree, but didn't find anything else.

280The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:14 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[XD they are the unluckiest bunch of hunters aren't they ]

Silence, finally catching scent of a deer, although it smelled a bit tame, followed it through the forest, slowing and lowering his body slightly into an almost catlike stalking position, silent as he moved despite his size.

[Silence may or may not have been raised by ocelots Wacko ]

281The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Well they can't be lucky all the time, can they? That would be unfair to all the real wolves actually living in the wild today XD)

Najmah, who was facing Silence's direction, noticed the way he was moving and stopped moving, figuring he found something, and watched him in interest.
Strange... she thought, He's not stalking like any wolf I've seen... Let's see how this turns out...

Meanwhile, Rose, who had her back to the other three, just kept on moving away and searching for food.

Cool! Wacko )

282The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:26 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury sighed in frustration, trotting silently back to Najmah, about to speak but pausing as she followed her gaze. She watched Silence's strange stalking position before looking at Najmah, somewhat confused. He isn't even stalking like a wolf.

283The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:15 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[XD they're like, "who he think he is?"]

Silence stayed the same pace even as the scent grew stronger, and now as he spotted the deer up ahead in a clearing, he circled downwind, and then, drawing very close whilst hiding behind thick bits of underbrush, he then crouched very low. The deer's back was turned, and Silence waited for a long, tense moment, and then sprang forth from his cover, again almost catlike, but instead of into a leap, he darted forwards, so fast that the deer heard the noise as Silence's teeth were already sinking into its hind leg, then he was on top of it, ending it with a quick bite to the back of the neck. "Guys!" he called, stepping slightly away from the deer, "I got a deer!"

[Yeah, I'm kinda thinking about it now, and it would explain why he tends to move quietly, as well as some of his mannerisms.]

284The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:08 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury quickly trotted over to him, still somewhat confused by his hunting tactic. "That wasn't too wolf like," she said, eyeing him as she sat near the kill.

285The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:04 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence didn't respond immediately, a little embarrassed that she had seen his odd hunting style and didn't appreciate it, but after a moment he just shrugged. "Whatever gets me a meal."

286The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:37 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury didn't respond, not getting the response she was looking for to explain his strange technique, just sitting there for a moment before walking over to the deer to take a bite.

287The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Meanwhile, Najmah looked impressed.
...That deer didn't even know what hit it...
Then realizing she probably looked impressed, and that Silence probably could see that, she quickly changed her appearance to seem nonchalant.
"That was...okay. Good job though," she said coolly, following after Jury.

Rose turned her head sharply at the sound of a loud thump and quickly ran back to the others. She skidded to a stop and widened her eyes at the newly caught deer.
"Whoa! Nice catch!" she barked, beaming at Silence, "How'd you get it so fast? I didn't even hear you chase it!"
Of course, she assumed he had chased it. She hadn't been there to see his hunting technique.

288The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:26 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence smiled at Najmah's reaction, and then as Rose came over he grinned. "I sort of stalked it and I guess I caught it by surprise," he explained. "It never saw me coming," he chuckled.

289The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose blinked in surprise. "Stalked it?" she asked.

"Like a lion," Najmah suddenly called out through a mouthful of food. Then to Jury, she said, "Man, its been so long since I've had deer!"

Rose looked at Najmah before looking at Silence with an impressed look on her face. "Whoa! Really? I didn't know wolves could hunt like wild cats! That's cool! I want to learn! ...Oh! Where are my manners? Thank you, Silence! Thank you for catching our food!" She said with a sweet smile.

290The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:46 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence chuckled again and smiled. "My pleasure, Rose," he replied, then bent down to eat his share of the deer.

291The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury rolled her eyes at Najmah, though she silently agreed, refusing to seem at all impressed, even if it was just that she hadn't had deer in awhile. When Rose started about stalking like a cat, however, she cast an irritated glance at her, growling softly as if to remind her that she was a wolf.

292The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose beamed at Silence before looking at Jury in surprise. She grinned sheepishly. "What? It's good to try new things!" she said before joining the feast.

Najmah rolled her eyes at Rose, but didn't say anything as she continued to eat.

293The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:03 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury snorted, rolling her eyes at Rose, dismissing her irritation as she continued to eat.

294The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:19 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

{Small time skip}

Silence finished his share of the deer and sat back, sighing.

295The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:08 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yay for those!)

Najmah sat back in satisfaction. "It feels good to have a full stomach again," she sighed happily, "Now...I could really use a nap."

Rose laughed softly and laid down. "Same here!"

Don't you have somewhere you need to go?

Rose flinched and sighed out loud. "We can leave after we've rested, Lupa."

296The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:26 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence lay back as well, eyes closing partially. He shifted and blinked, raising an eyebrow when Rose started seemingly talking to Lupa. He wondered how that worked, having someone else inside your mind...

297The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:34 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury laid down beside a tree, curling up against its roots. She flicked her ears in annoyance when Rose started speaking. "Tell the guide to go to sleep, Rose," she muttered in irritation.

298The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose nodded.
"You heard her. Go to sleep, Lupa," she said with a smirk before padding over and laying down next to Jury.

Najmah laid down near the sisters and curled up into a ball. It took her a moment to get comfortable, but when she did, her eyes began to droop. Man, this was nice. The weather was nice, she was full, and after all the craziness of today, she finally-

"Eighteen DAYS?!?!?!" Rose screeched as she spontaneously jumped to her paws, "Eighteen days and you expect us get to the other side of the FRICKIN' CONTINENT in eighteen DAYS?!?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!"

*holding a calculator* Ya, I did the math. According to this, it would take a person about 46.333, repeating, days to walk 2,795 miles, which is the distance from California to New York. Which is about the distance they will have to go. ...So! Who's ready to have some fun! Lol

Rose and Najmah: @_@ *foams at mouth and faints*

299The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:33 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[Walking at what speed, exactly? And with or without potty breaks?

Silence: Ya, we'd better get potty breaks!

Shuddup, you, I'm talking here. Anywho, and is that just as the crow flies or taking natural course, i.e, sticking to rivers and flat paths?

P.S. Yeah I had to get technical XD]

300The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Walking at the speed of 5 miles per 2 hours, flat land, no resistance, no breaks. Smile

Rose and Najmah: *sit up in shock* WHAAAAAAA?!?!?!?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum