The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

+2
The Lynx
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 34]

721The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Before I go, I will post one more RP post. I will have my charries go to sleep and then you guys can do whatever you want for the RP night while I'm away. Just... Don't get anyone killed, okay? ^.^')

Rose let out a deep breath and opened her mouth to give Granger medical advice about her leg, but then the fox and her sister started arguing with each other. She sat in uneasy silence, wanting to stop the heated words, but deciding it was best not to get involved.
"O...kay...then..." she said slowly after the two females were done, "Wow. Um... Okay, Granger. Try not to move that leg. It was only dislocated (Fayru: What the fudge? That only happens with joints, not entire BONES!!) (Wild: Shhh. She's a miracle worker. Trust Rose.), so you should be fine after tonight. Tomorrow at the latest. And no strenuous activity for the next few days. Your leg needs time to recover."

(Fayru: I DEMAND A REEVALUATION. This is UNACCEPTABLE.)
(Lupa: Y-Ya, I agree. Can this not be canon? ^.^')
(Wild: Oh, go back to Rose's head where you belong, Lupa. Razz)

Najmah yawned loudly for everyone to hear. "I think I am just going to sleep. So no more talking alright? Good. Night everyone."
She lowered her head to her paws. "And hopefully Silence will have shown his face by tomorrow morning," she muttered after closing her eyes.

In reply to the yawn, Rose let one of her own loose. "Wow. I didn't realize how tired I was..." She padded over towards Najmah and her sister. She stopped and looked over her shoulder at Granger. "You are welcome to sleep near us if you want," she informed, "If you get cold. I just wanted to let you know. Oh! And if you need anything, just wake me up, okay?"
She laid down on a patch of grass near Najmah and Jury and yawned again. "Good night!" she yawned as she lowered her head to her paws and closed her eyes.

While everything was happening with the wolves and fox, Finnican had come down to his sister, reluctant to get near the wolves. Without saying anything to the creatures on the ground, the fluttered up to one of the higher branches and curled next to the trunk, going to sleep.

722The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:20 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger started at the ground while partially curled up before looking at Rose when she spoke . "Oh, yeah. I'm sure I will be fine. No need to worry." She nodded before inwardly sighing and laying her head back down onto the moss, getting into a comfortable position that didn't comporomise the safety of her hind leg

723The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:29 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Lol Oh poor Granger)

Hmm... Not as much RPing as I expected would go on... Oh well! Time skip to morning then?)

724The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:01 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

(I don't mind time skipping. ^.^)

725The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

(Yeah lol I just didn't know what to rp. They'd only argue, so there wasn't much I could do. Yes time skip)

726The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:08 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

(maybe..argue until sunrise? XD)

727The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD Alright, time skip! It is now morning. Sorry, again, for the hold up ^.^')

Rose awoke to the sound of song birds chirping. She lifted her head and let loose a yawn. She saw her sister near her, and the fox several feet away, but there was no sign of Najmah. And Silence was still a no show.
Where could he be? she asked herself worriedly.
She looked up and spotted the group's new companions. She couldn't tell if Kurai was asleep or not due to her mask, but Fin and Fayru definitely were. With a cautious glance at Juryoku, she quietly stood up and slowly made her way to the tree Kurai was perched in, trying not to wake anyone up. Once she reached the tree's base, she looked up at the owl.
"Psst! Kurai! Are you up?" she whispered, trying to keep her voice low for the others' sake.

Some distance away, Najmah was fighting an imaginary wolf. Since the time she was a pup, less than three years ago...or rather, 10,000 years into the future, or something like that, training herself in the early morning was a routine she followed everyday. This was something she lived with her whole life, drilled into her head by her mother when she was young. From the time that it was dark to when the sun rose above the horizon, Najmah would practice fighting maneuvers over and over in order to become stronger and faster. This routine was almost as important to her as eating was to everyone.
As she went through her drills, she let out loud breathes and grunts. She knew that if she trained near the others, she would definitely wake them up. That was why she was a distance away from them. But if the group listened hard, they would still be able to hear her, even as far away as she was.

728The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:30 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

granger shifted her position right as Rose had started to talk Kurai, opening her eyes a tad to see why she was whispering. "oh.." she saw the bird perched in the tree before shaking her head to wake herself up better, knowing the day was going to be a long one anyway. "whew." granger stretched out with a small yawn escaping her muzzle, but tried her best to make sure her injured leg wouldn't get hurt doing so. it was already tough being stuck with an annoying wolf like Rose's sister but getting thru the day or traveling anywhere would instantly prove to be just as annoying.

729The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:10 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury was laying on her side, sound asleep, nose twitching, dreaming of something or other as everyone else started to wake up.

Kurai had been hunting during most of the night, recently roosted in the tree to try and get some sleep before traveling in the day. Unfortunately, staying asleep as the sun came up wasn't something she excelled at, and so by the time Rose called up to her, she was awake. Opening her eyes and shifting to look down, she stared at Rose. "I am awake, yes," she replied as she stretched her wings with a couple flaps before settling back down.

730The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:20 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

granger just sat in one place like a lump on a leg. she felt utterly useless and not in control of her situation as the much larger wolves were padding around and doing whatever. she was stuck on a boring piece of mass. "errgh. fate brought me here for this?1 gosh darn it!!" she pushed her muzzle adn neck onto the moss and growled loudly to herself, hoping the moss was muzzling the noise.

731The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose sighed in relief. "Good!" she whispered up to the owl, "Um... You look like you've been up for a little while. Did you happen to see Najmah leave? And also, we were traveling with another wolf. A really, really big Yukon wolf who calls himself 'Silence'. We haven't seen him since yesterday. Is there any chance you saw him last night or this morning, or..."
Her face showed the concern she was feeling for her missing friends.

Finnican blinked his eyes open and yawned. His sister was still asleep beside him. He stretched his wings, careful not to nudge and accidentally wake her up. He then looked down at the ground creatures and frowned.
Wolves. Of all the creatures to become allied with, it just had to be wolves, he mentally grumbled distastefully. He glanced over when he detected movement from the fox. He blinked in surprise. ...Was she always there? he asked himself. He hadn't been around when Granger made her appearance, so this was his first time seeing her.
She's...not a wolf, but she is still not a falcon-friendly type of creature. But hey, I'll take foxes over wolves any day! he thought to himself, Um...she is an ally, right? Not food?

732The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:21 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

"hmm.." Granger hummed to herself calmly while digging a paw into the ground to leave traces of her claws in it. "i should probably get up and get around some if those wolves let me." she shrugged before feeling a bit paranoid. "err.." she looked back and up to see some falcon watching her from above. "must be a part of the group. no other animal within their right mind would even get close to a rag-tag group like this." she mumbled to herself before perking up her ears and looking back at him as if expecting something from him

733The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:55 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Kurai shook her head. "I haven't seen the Yukon, and the wolf wandered off a while ago. I didn't look to see where she'd gone. She'll return, she can handle herself I'm sure."

Jury shifted, rolling onto her back and stretching her jaws in a wide yawn before rolling over again, standing and shaking herself before blinking groggily at the other animals. It seemed she was the last one to wake up- Najmah was even gone. Maybe she's hunting... I could go for breakfast. she thought as she sniffed the ground where the wolf had been, attempting to track her before she pricked her ears, hearing something. Fighting..? It sounded vaguely like Najmah, definitely a wolf. Deciding she might be trying to take down a deer or something similar, she took a look at Rose and headed off after the noise.

734The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:27 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Finnican blinked and tilted his head. Is there something she needs from me? he asked himself. He thought for a little bit, not breaking eye contact with the fox. Finally, after hesitating and glancing back at his slumbering sister, he spread his wings and leapt into the air. He glided downdownward, going over Granger before landing on the lowest branch of a tree nearest to her. He looked down at her in a curious manner.
"...Hello," he said with a smile, deciding to try the friendly approach first.

Rose nodded slowly, frowning in worry about Silence.
"Hmm... Ya, you're right. Najmah'll be fine... She is a tough wolf. I...hope she doesn't get into trouble though. I don't trust this world. It isn't home and...it scares me... Same goes for Silence, but...where could he have gone? Why... He's been gone since last evening... Are you sure you didn't see him?"

735The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:27 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah's target was a small tree. She circled around it, performed side jumps and went through a few other simple drills, ones that would help improve her agility. This would help her dodge her opponents more efficiently.
Once she finished those drills, she started running laps around her target tree, going through her head to see if there was anything else she need to practice. She came up with one thing, and she decided that after this, she would be done for the day.
She shifted her gaze to the tree nearest her target and changed her course, charging straight for it. Once she came within five feet of it, she pounced off the ground straight towards the trunk. Instead of letting herself crash into it, she lifted all four paws and let them connect to the tree. Then, using the momentum of her initial jump, she immediately sprang off the trunk at an upward angle, aiming to gain more height than distance, and back flipped, landing about five feet away from the base of the tree. This specific move was invented for the specific purpose of landing either on top of or behind an opponent in the case where they chased her into a dead end.
Najmah frowned to herself.
"I need to gain more distance after that last jump," she said to herself. She turned to trot back and do that move one more time.

736The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:48 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger watched the falcon calmly as he glided over her and landed onto the nearest branch, relaxing as he said hello. "Hello." She managed a courteous nod towards him to let him she wasn't going to try anything. She probably should have been nicer to the wolves, but she was already a natural belligerent to other animals. 'Maybe that is why..' Granger thought about that for a few seconds before trying her best to carry on the conversation, looking to rid herself of boredom, "you must be part of this group. I'm granger and you are...?" Her eyes watched Finnican's every movement carefully, still a bit wary of him.

737The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:02 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Kurai shook her head. "Rather forget the Yukon or try to track him."

Jury followed the noise, reaching the source soon after. She frowned as she realized she wasn't hunting, but instead practicing fighting. Crouching down and lowering herself in the grass, she started to stalk forward. If Najmah was practicing, then she wanted to try to take her down. Well, she would have tried anyway. Luckily though, she seemed distracted enough, staring at the tree after what sounded like a jump. The black wolf crept closer before darting in behind her, leaping to try to tackle her.

738The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"Nice to meet you Granger!" the falcon smiled, "My name is Finnican. My friends call me Fin for short. Ya, we are...um...banding with these wolves for the time being. We are all heading for the same place. Though I don't remember seeing you when we first met up... Are you travelling with us? Also, what happened to your leg, if you don't mind me asking?"

739The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose blinked and then nodded slowly. "I see... Hmm... Actually, tracking him down sounds like a good idea. I think, while everyone is doing their own thing right now, I'm going to go do that. I'll just see which direction he was headed, and then I'll come right back! Kurai, do you mind telling the others so they don't worry about me? When they come back and see that I'm gone?"

740The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Just as Najmah was about to charge the tree again, her stomach tightened, instincts kicking in. Just as she heard something behind her, she leapt to the side, dodging Jury's tackle. All she saw then was a black mass landing where she had been a moment before. She snarled aggressively, about to retaliate when she recognized that black mass as her friend.
"Jury?" she asked incredulously, letting her guard down and setting herself up for another attack.

741The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:35 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger listened to Rinnican with interest, tilting her head to the side slightly. "That is an interesting goal. A group of different animals getting together to go to some place." She nodded, blinking when scanning him quietly before answering his question, "oh, my leg? Hmm..." Granger hummed when looking back at it, "I stepped in a bear trap while hunting. Darn thing was covered in leaves and just a bunch of junk. I should've known better." She looked back at him with her blue and hazel eyes clouded with the phantom pain of remembering the experience.
"I'm traveling with you all. I figure why not. It might be...fun."

742The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

PFFT! Rinnican! Rinka and Finnican's ship name! I love it! XD

Rinka and Fin: *dive out of nowhere and smack Wild's head*

Rinka: What is wrong with you?! Mad

Fin: She's my sister, you featherbrain! Mad

...It...was just...a joke... *passes out*

"Ha ha, yup! I honestly would rather not travel with wolves, but since we're all traveling to the same place for the same reason... Well, you do the math," he churred.

He blinked and tilted his head. "Bear trap?" he asked in a way that said he didn't know what that was. Then he put his wing under his beak thoughtfully. "Actually, I think I learned about those in my fighting class. Geez, that was a long time ago! But from what I remember... I don't know. But from the looks of it, you got a pretty good injury from it. At least you're out and okay now," he said.

He looked surprised at the last thing she said. "Really? Huh. So...does that mean you got taken as well?" he asked, thinking the fox might've been from their time as well.

743The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:49 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Me: heh heh! That's funny. *chuckles* huh? umm... ^.^' oh, uh. *laughs nervously* I didn't mean to laugh, please don't et mad at me. ^.^' )

"Oh, yeah. It isn't fun, but stuff happens. I guess it is some sort of karma upon me." She shrugged nonchalantly while poking at the moss under her. She seemed interested in the bird, despite him being intimidating to her health, but it would be noteworthy to trust him instead of not.

"And I can explain a bear trap to you if you want. I'm accustomed to these weird contraptions humans manage to create. I've been in much more pain when a snare caught my leg one time, too, but it was never this bad." Granger sighed before thinking about his last question. "Wait, what? Taken? I don't..I don't understand. I don't remember being taken from anywhere."

744The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rinka and Fin: *glare murderously at Leaf*

Fayru: *sigh* Let her alone. It was just a typo, after all.

Rinks and Fin: *grumble and fly away in different directions*

Rose: ...W-Well... Th-That happened! ^.^'

Finnican blinked in surprise. "Karma?" he questioned. Had this fox done something that justified getting hurt in the way she did.

He churred and nodded. "Sure! I'd like to know more about this trap. That information might be helpful in the future. And snares? That's...the one with rope, right? I'm more familiar with that one, because they are used byby some hawks I know. Actually, I think it's more of an owl thing..."
He blinked and frowned. "...Oh. So...you weren't. ...By any chance, did that wolf over there, Rose, rescue you from the trap?" he asked, deciding to gain more information before telling her what was going on.

745The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:11 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

(Me: thank you so much! ^.^ and uh..is wild okay? *looks over at Wild worriedly* they kind of roughed her up there. 0-0 wild? *walks over carefully* )

"Yeah, karma." Granger nodded before instantly changing the subject just as fast as Finnican had asked the next question. "A bear trap is made of a metal. Now, imagine it having several teeth that are either jagged and lays completely still. It waits there until you step on a smaller piece of metal inside of it that causes the jagged jaws to clamp onto your leg!" She dramatically explained to him with a slight smile, eyes lighting up in amusement to see if he would react to her being so excited about it.

"Anywho. I actually know how to set up a snare, but it is much too difficult to do sometimes." Granger looked at him with a confident nod then raised an ear at his next question. "Yes, yes. She is quite nice. Umm..is she always that nice?"

Last edited by LeafTail on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

746The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:47 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury's eyes widened as Najmah dodged, trying to stop as she crashed into the tree. Groaning and shaking her head, she glared at the tree, as if it would respond in any way, and stood up to face the wolf. She grinned as she shifted to leap again, lunging again.

747The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:50 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Kurai nodded at Rose. "Good luck finding him, though I doubt you'll find him if he's decided he doesn't want to found."

748The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Fayru: No problem. As for Wild, she's tough. She's been through worse. If she dies, I will be extremely disappointed. *flies off*

*slowly raises hand up* @.@ *groans* I...live...

Hmm... The way she changed the subject like that is suspicious, Fin thought, Something must have happened... If we are going to let her travel with us, I have to know we can trust her. ...I wonder... Why is she tagging along anyway if she isn't from our time? ...I'll ask more questions later.
He listened to her as she explained the bear trap, his eyes widening as her description got more dramatic.
"What?! And that thing actually got you?!" he asked in shock.

After a moment, he settled down and nodded. "Cool! Ya, I know how to set one up as well. It helps when you have talons rather than paws," he churred, "And...ya. I don't know her all too well, but from what I've seen and heard, she is always that nice. As long as what I've heard about her is true, then if you ask me, she is too good to be a wolf. I...guess that's a good thing, right?" he churred.

749The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah flinched as she watched Jury crash into the tree.
"Ooh..." she grimaced. Then, as she continued watching her, she started to laugh. That was so funny! she thought as she started to laugh harder. She was so unprepared for Jury's next attack that she let out a surprised 'Oof' when she got tackled.

750The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 25 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose had turned to leave, but when Kurai spoke, she stopped and looked over her shoulder at the owl with wide eyes.
If he doesn't want to be found? What does she mean? Why would she say that? Silence came here with us. He needs to come home as well. He can't do that if he's not with us!
Troubled with these thoughts, and an uncomfortable feeling growing in her chest, she paused a moment before giving Kurai a curt nod, frowning in worry.
"...I'll be back soon," she said softly before turning and trotting away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum