The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

+2
The Lynx
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 34]

61The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah looked at Silence out of the corner of her eye. "Aaw...is the big, bad pup afwaid of a wittwe exposuwe?" she mocked in a baby voice. (Man that's hard to type!) She then dropped the sneer and rolled her eyes. "We'll be fine. Jury's gonna be back with Rose any minute. What could happen in the few minutes that they're gone? Besides, this is our territory. No one would dare set paw here!" she said arrogantly.

62The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:36 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence just stared coldly at Najmah. "I wouldn't be so confident that this is your territory....anymore," he said as a rumbling sound grew in the distance.

63The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

"Whatever, Rose, come on. We need to get back to the others." Jury rolled her eyes, trotting away a few feet back the way they came. "If it interests you so much we can stop by the place while we look for camp."

64The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah glared at Silence angrily. "Anymore?! What the Heck is that supposed to mean?!" she snarled.

Rose's gaze immediately snapped to her sister, her fur bristling. "Stop by there?! Are you crazy?!?! We can't go there! We can't even go near there!!" she yelped, fear in her voice. She trotted after her sister, being careful to watch her footing. "If anything, we should get as far away from there-here- as possible!"

65The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:06 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence shrugged. "Hear that?" He asked as the rumbling sound grew closer. He moved into the edge of the woods. "There are things here, Big things, that look to me as if they own the place," He explained, nodding towards the approaching sound.

[They should find a baby and have to take care of it! Classic! XD]

66The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh dear XD Ya, that definitely wouldn't get them shot on sight! Lol That would be awesome though! XD)

Najmah turned and looked towards the nearby, strange path. Her lips drew back in a snarl as the rumbling noise grew louder. Memories of bright lights, the thing from the night before, flashed in her head.
That thing made a coward out of me, she snarled mentally in rage as she remembered the way she had just froze when that creature had come barreling straight towards her.
"I know," she growled, turning back to Silence, "I saw one last night. And I don't care if they act like they own the place. They don't. We do. End of story," she snarled.

67The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:15 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

"Fine, we're going to camp anyway. Don't see why those dens were so important to run up the mountain for, though, if we were just going to ignore them," Jury replied calmly, rolling her eyes. "Let's go, then," she finished as she started walking down the mountain, looking back to make sure her sister followed.

68The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:16 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence just shrugged, well, silently, and stayed in the cover of the forest.

69The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose nodded, satisfied, but still... She followed Jury without another work, her eyes widened, unfocused and filled with fear and uttermost...confusion.

70The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:30 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury made it down the slope rather quick, stopping near Najmah and looking back at Rose. "Don't know what set her off, but she's terrified of one of those old den areas it seems, though this one isn't in ruins." Jury told her with a shrug.

71The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah sighed in relief when she spotted her two friends coming back down. "About darn time," she growled under her breath as she stood up. "You two sure took your time!" she hollered as they came nearer.

She blinked at what Jury said. "A den site? Why would she be so terrified of some old den si-Ooh..." She frowned as she remembered that a den site was where the sisters' mother had... The look in her eyes reflected what she was thinking. She tried not to look at Rose as she continued.
"Not in ruins? Like, at all?" she questioned in genuine surprise.

72The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:24 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury shook her head. "No, it's perfectly new looking. Rose doesn't need to come, but I want to check it out. It's not normal."

73The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:44 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence listened intently. It sounded like Rose and Jury had found something important. "I'm coming too," he spoke up, "To look at this den site."

74The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah blinked in surprise before immediately nodding in agreement. "If you're going, then I'm coming too," she said, "I want to see this. A new looking den site? Strange. ...I've never even heard of one..."
She raised an eyebrow at Silence, but otherwise didn't say anything. It was odd, but she had a feeling they might need him...

Rose had remained quiet until this point. When the others started talking about going to the city, her eyes shot wide open.
"What?! No! You can't do that!" she suddenly shouted out, panic evident in her voice.

75The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury just rolled her eyes. "Rose, we need to check it out. Stay here, but we're going. It won't take us long. Besides, there's nothing there. It was completely clear of any animals, so it's safe enough if that's what your worried about."

76The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah nodded along with what Jury said. During her last sentence, she turned and started padding away. "As weird as it is, Jury's right," she called over her shoulder as she walked away, "No need to worry! We'll be back soon!" With that, she took off running, deciding not to give Rose time to reply. It was better that way.

77The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:03 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury nodded, running after Najmah. "See you soon, Rose!" she called over her shoulder as she followed, not waiting for Silence to follow or for a reply from Rose.

78The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"N-No! Najmah! Juryoku! You don't understand, you can't-!" she tried yelling, but they were already gone. She stared after where they had gone before snarling in terror. "DARN IT YOU IDIOTS, GET BACK HERE!! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!!" she screamed.

Meanwhile, Najmah had already travelled an impressive distance from her young friend. When said friend screamed, all she could hear was a jumble of words. She looked over at Jury with a raised eyebrow, not slowing down. "What did she say?" she asked, unconcerned.

79The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:30 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury slowed to a trot as she caught up to Najmah, twitching her ears at the mess of words Rose was screaming. "I think she called us idiots, something about danger," she shrugged, not caring too much for what Rose had said. "It's just an old den site, not a bear cave."

80The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah looked at Jury in surprise. "Rose? Calling us idiots?" she asked. Then she grinned. "Man, we must've really done it!" she laughed.

(I think we should wait for Eco and Lynx now...)

81The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:19 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury grinned, "She'll come around soon enough," she laughed. "She's just got to see we can handle this."

(Yeah.)

82The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:41 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[Sorry XD went to bed early last night cause I was quite tired lol]

Silencegave one last glance at Rose, a little uneasy about leaving since the young wolf seemed so distressed about it, but he followed Najmah and Jury anyway, easily catching up to them with his longer stride.

83The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose stood frozen to the spot, watching where the other three wolves had left her. She stayed that way for the next few minutes, too terrified to move as a million thoughts ran through her head.

They're going to get captured.

They don't know what they're facing.

They're going to get killed.

I'm the only one that knows.

I'm too scared to follow.

I don't want to die.

They're ignorance will kill them.

They need me.

I can't go.

But what happens if I don't?

Letting out a whimper, she stepped forward with a shaky paw. And then another.

If I don't go, there is a high chance that they will get into trouble. And if they do...

Swallowing, the young wolf hesitated for a moment longer before running after her sisters against her better judgement.

Because if they do, that's it. They're finished.

"Geez, it smells so bad up here!" Najmah complained with a gag, her nose wrinkling in disgust, "Who's idea was it to follow the path?!"
She glared sideways at the flat, black bed of rock they were walking on.
"And what's with this place?! We've passed like, seven individual dens already. And there were no signs of ANY prey! And worst of all, those stupid dens had stupid barriers around them, so we couldn't even go through to get away from the stupid white rock WE'RE ALREADY STANDING ON!!"
The she-wolf snarled angrily down at the white pavement, something that humans called a "sidewalk", unbeknownst to the wolves. What were the point of these things anyway? Why have the patches of unnervingly green, short grass around the dens only to have this white rock separate said patches of grass?! Why not let the grass be a meadow or something?! It was stupid! The constant, flat rock was hurting her paws! They were already traveling next to one path of rock, it didn't make sense to travel on another!!

84The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:47 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence stayed quiet, although he admitted to himself, there was some truth to Najmah's words, and his paws were starting to hurt a bit. He looked up ahead to the large, chaotic looking den-place. A word seemed to automatically fit the place, a word that he felt he knew, but just stayed stuck in the back of his mind and that he couldn't speak or think it clearly. The place was a-

City.

Silence slowed, frowning. That word, that strange, foreign word instilled fear into his heart, and made chills run down his spine. But why? the place they were headed to didn't seem scary and ominous. Despite the odd paths and such, it seemed somewhat bright and happy. He shook his head, and, realizing he was falling behind, trotted forwards to Najmah's side. "Where in this place are we headed to?" He asked, curious if she had a plan.

85The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:43 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah glanced at Silence with a slight frown on her face and shrugged. "As far as we need to," she replied. She thought about staying silent, then she sighed, deciding to let the Yukon wolf on her train of thought. "...We need to see what's going on here, and why this place seems so...restored. Never in my life have I ever heard of a densite that has never been in ruins.Even the thought of it...impossible! Even more impossible that we're even on our way to see one. If this densite is no longer in ruins, then...what could that mean?"

86The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:30 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury shrugged. "Don't worry so much. Something might have fixed it up. Whatever it is must have left though, I don't see anything here. And stop your complaining. Go to Rose if you can't deal with the paths and smells." She wasn't as worried as the others. Yes, it was strange, but it was here, so it wasn't impossible. Strange and unlikely, but not impossible. She hopped one of the barriers, or fences as they were, trotting toward one of the many den sites, sniffing around. She picked up her head as Silence spoke, irritated that he was asking Najmah. "I thought I was leading, remember?"

87The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:45 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence shrugged. If he had to pick, Najmah was the more reasonable of the two crazy she-wolves. He followed Jury, sniffing along the edge of a smaller black path that branched off from the main one and led up to the strange den. He smelled something familiar, yet different. It was wolf scent, but very strange wolf scent. It seemed almost...tame, compared to the normal wild scent of wolves. "I think I found something," He called to Jury.

88The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:43 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury paused her search to trot over to Silence, momentarily ignoring the annoyance she felt as he shrugged at her leading. She sniffed the scent, frowning in confusion. Like wolf, but... not. Not coyote or fox, but still similar and familiar. Like wolf, but it doesn't seem to set off any warning bells in my head like another packs scent should. As if they aren't quite wild. "It's not wolf," she murmured, pointing out the obvious, more speaking to herself than anyone else. "It's like its not wild. But all animals are wild. You can't not be wild. There's nothing else to be." Jury rambled to herself as she tried to make sense of the strange scent, following it to the entrance of the den.

89The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah snapped her attention to Juryoku, offended. "Hey! Watch your mouth, I too can handle it!" she growled. She then ducked her head and mumbled to herself as she followed the black she-wolf. "I was just saying anyway..."
Her gaze drifted ahead at the renewed den-site.
"...But why would something fix that old place?..." she thought out-loud, her face scrunched in confusion.

She then turned at Silence's voice. Seeing the other two together, observing something, she joined them, abandoning her train of thought. She listened to Jury before sniffing the scent. She blinked in confusion.
"...Huh. Strange..." she muttered before lifting her head and watching Jury.

90The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury paced in front of the entrance, nose to the ground. "It's really fresh. And it seems like it lives in this den. The scent is really strong here," she told the other two, sniffing the ground once more. "But...there's also another scent. It's really strange. Definitly not wolf, or anything else I've ever smelt out in the woods."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum