The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

+2
The Lynx
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 34]

91The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah tilted her head and padded over to Jury. She sniffed the ground and crinkled her nose.
"Ugh! It's awful! What is that?" she growled, not liking the scent. She snorted and pulled her muzzle away from the offensive odor.

92The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:47 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

"It's not right, whatever it is," Jury muttered, pulling her head away from the scent. She pawed at the door, inspecting it with confusion. "How do they get in and out? It's just...solid!" she growled in frustration. She pit her paws against it, trying to figure out where the opening was. The scent goes to and from this spot, so it was obviously the entrance, but how?

93The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah tilted her head and frowned at the solid entrance. "Ya, how do they get through?" she asked out loud. She reared up on her hind legs and placed her forepaws on the door. She sniffed it. "Odd...it smells like wood! But...it's so...smooth." She scratched the door with her right paw before pushing against it, causing it to budge. She blinked in surprise. "H-Hey! It moved!" she barked, looking down at Jury.

94The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:16 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury looked up at Najmah, shoving her against it to verify that it did actually move. "So they push it open? Strange," she concluded, trying to shove it open. She soon realized that it didn't open past a certain point, not enough that you could even see inside the den. "So, how does this work?" she murmured.

95The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah shrugged, walking her forepaws higher up the door as she tried to figure out how to open. "I've got no idea," she replied. She scratched at the wood as high as she could, trying to see if it would do...something.

96The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:10 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury pawed at the bump on the door, just noticing it was there. She recoiled at the scent, the same scent that was scattered around the entrance. "Why does that thing smell so strong?" she growled, inspecting it but not poking her nose around it anymore.

97The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:52 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence wandered over to where they were, nosing at the door as well. He recoiled at the strong unfamiliar scent. He wandered around to the side of the den, which to him, looked more like a strange giant rock than a place for living in, and found another barrier like the one at the front of the place. The wolf-like smell strengthened a bit here...

98The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah looked down at Jury in surprise. She raised her eyebrow at the round thing. "What-?" she started to ask. But before she could continue speaking, the door suddenly opened, causing Najmah to yelp and fall forward halfway into the den. She groaned and stayed on the ground for a moment before she froze. Right in front of her were two vertical logs of legs, and the scent had suddenly gotten so much fresher.

The women stared down at the two wolves, whom she saw as large, fearsome dogs, with wide eyes. She had opened the door, hearing something scrabbling on the other side of. At first, she had thought it was the neighbor boys trying to pull a practical joke on them again, but now, she looked down on the animals, mainly the one laying halfway through the doorway, she froze, not knowing what to do.

(And so it begins Mellow)

99The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:18 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence trotted back around the the front of the den, and froze, half concealed behind some bushes, staring at the two wolves now in front of an open [door], staring at a very weird-looking animal that was tall and looking very shocked itself.

100The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:15 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury stumbled as the thing opened, staring at what appeared in front of her. Eyes wide, she stared up at it, scrambling back a few paw steps, legs stiff. She didn't move, the strong scent overwhelming and not knowing what to make of the creature, finding the new being frightening. What...is that?!

( Mellow )

101The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The woman stared down at the big "dogs" for a moment longer. When they didn't do anything, she relaxed, thinking that maybe they were friendly. She put a nervous smile on her face and slowly crouched down, looking at the one on the floor "H-Hey there," she said slowly and soothingly, "Are you lost?" She slowly and hesitantly reached towards it's head, moving to pet it.

Najmah stared up at the strange creature with wide eyes.
W-What the-? What the HECK is that thing?!
She had no idea what to do. The thing was just standing there! Why was it standing there? Was it dangerous? Should she run or bite it?
Then, she tensed as the thing slowly bent it's legs and came down. What was it doing?
Her ears laid back in surprise as suddenly, the thing made a series of strange sounds. What the heck was it saying?! And then...it reached out a strange, twig like paw towards her. That was the last straw.
The she wolf immediately pushed her paws into the ground and jumped back. She took a defensive position, snarling menacingly as her fur bristled.

In reply to the dog's actions, the woman screamed a high-pitched shriek, jumped up and slammed the door shut. She locked it and ran into another room to grab her phone.

102The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:02 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury stood stiff and ridgid with wide eyes, not knowing what to do, whether it was harmful or not.
She leaped back beside Najmah as the creature screamed, ears flat and tail half-tucked between her legs. Gaping as the tall animal slammed the door shut, she stared at where it vanished, unable to move. What was that thing?!

103The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:16 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence rushed forwards to the other wolves. "What the heck just happened?" he demanded Jury, since she was the leader of this little expedition. "Did that thing hurt you at all, Najmah?" he asked.

104The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:27 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury blinked, mentally shaking herself from her daze. "That thing reached out for her and when she growled, it screamed." She said, warily eyeing the door, fur standing on end. "Doesn't seem too smart, and I saw no claws or fangs, so it cant be dangerous but..what was it?!"

105The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:39 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence nodded. "We should get out of here, fast," he said.

106The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah (Ha ha! I'm finally able to type words! Eat that, phone!), who was staring at the door in shock, looked at both Jury and Silence and nodded, her mind numb.

(I'm sorry I've been gone! My phone was being weird for the past few days and whenever I tried to type, the letters I typed would not appear on my screen. But it's working now!)

107The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:48 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury nodded, backing away from the door and hopping the barrier once more, looking back to make sure the others were coming too. She looked around, not trusting any little sounds, the creature making her nervous.

(Glad your back :3 it's annoying when my phone does that but it hasn't in a long time.)

108The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

(Hey! On my dad's laptop! Turns out, I spoke too soon. My phone's being weird again -.-')

Najmah, after looking back at the door once more, followed Jury and ran past her full speed towards the city. Originally, she had only been planning on staying behind the black she-wolf, like she was apparently supposed to as part of being a follower (Najmah: Ugh. Kill me now. X.X), but she had suddenly been overcome with a feeling of... Well...just a feeling of haste, or...something like that at least. The point was, she didn't know why, but she suddenly realized in her heart that Silence was right. They had to get out of the area. And fast.

109The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:02 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury blinked, watching her bolt past. Figuring Silence was coming, she followed Najmaj quickly. Knowing her, she would be back later to check it out at a distance, needing to know what this place was all about.

110The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:50 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah only slowed after a few minutes. She had taken quite a few turns getting here, almost losing Jury and Silence in the process, but she was finally here. They were finally there. They were at the mouth of the city. Another hundred yards, and they would be in. She sat down in the shadow of one of the large buildings and waited for the others to catch uo.

111The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:07 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury stopped beside Najmah in the shade of the building, panting slightly. "You didn't have to run like there was a bear after you," she said as she caught her breath, irritated. She understood the fear she felt, but really, was it really necessary to run that fast? "So, thoughts on the creature?" she questioned, warily looking around before sitting down.

112The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:10 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"In my defense," Najmah panted, her chest heaving from effort, "We have...absolutely no idea what it's capable of. Thoughts? It's soft. Physically...weak. No claws. No fangs. Absolutely no means of attack or defense. And yet...I felt...I feel so uneasy. That thing...reached out for me. It was hesitant, and yet it reached out for me. Why? Why, Jury? What was it going to do? If I had allowed it to grab me, what would've happened, huh? ...That creature...something is not right about it. Something is not right about its presence..."

113The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:40 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

"It's too trusting." Jury explained simply. "It seemed nervous but trusted you. It seems like a rather harmless creature. There was no fight or defense when you snarled, it was terrified. I don't think there's much to worry about."

114The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah blinked and looked at Jury in surprise. She let what her friend said sink in before sighing and nodding. "You're right. ...You're right. There was nothing to worry about. You're absolutely right."
She hesitated before she spoke again. "...But I'm still glad we left when we did."

115The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:35 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury nodded. "So am I. I don't want to be near those creatures, harmless or not, like I wouldn't want to be near a fox even if they don't fight wolves. Wouldn't want one to get the bright idea to reach for me as well. I wouldn't worry, though. Easy enough to fend it off if need be. Wonder what Rose was so worried about though. It was startling and strange, but it wasn't dangerous at least."

116The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah chuckled in amusement. "Ya. I swear, she is such a chicken! I'm almost glad she didn't come! She would've died of a heartattack!"

Meanwhile, a few minutes into the future, Rose padded down the white, unbroken sidewalk, glancing uneasily to the side at the "renewed" human dens. The scents are fresh, she thought to herself anxiously, Both theirs'...and the monsters'...
The moment she sniffed her first human scent, she knew what exactly what it was. Though her nose had never scented anything like it, being a Guide, had just been one of the many....many memories stored in the back of her library of a brain.
Younglings, she thought, hesitating as she came across another scent, They played here. Very recently. ...They even left their playthings behind, she continued as she nudged a worn out lumpy rag, a teddy bear, with her nose. She looked up at the house connected to the portion of grass she was standing on. ...This must be their den. ...Or their "house", I should say...
After a moment, she shook her head and turned away.
I can't get distracted like this. Not now. Especially not now. I have to find the others. We have to go. We don't belong here.
With that, she picked up her friends' scents and continued following them, hurrying now.

117The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:26 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury nodded, chuckling as she spoke. "Poor pup would have been terrified." She padded over to the opening between the buildings, watching empty paths for any signs of life. "We should probably get back to Rose in a bit if she's so scared of this place."

118The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:07 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah chuckled along with Jury. Then she nodded. "Ya, we probably should," she said, "So let's take a quick look around in the meantime! Since you're the leader, you should lead the way," she added with a smirk.

119The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose was stopped 50 yards away from a certain house hiding behind a clump of bushes. She gazed ahead, her emotions a mixture of curiosity and fear. Up on the front porch of the house, an adult human, a female by the looks of it, was communicating rapidly with a male of her species who was dressed entirely in a dark blue...pelt... Clothing! That was the word.
...So... she thought with a wry grin to herself, Those are humans. Here I was wishing I could know what it would be like to see them up close, and here I am, seeing them. Actually seeing them. This is not right. Not right at all. And yet...

"It's so fascinating."

Letting out a startled gasp, Rose's head snapped to the left, where she heard the voice. Standing beside her was a moon-white wolf about half the size of Silence, which was still large for a wolf. The newcomer was a female, a young adult. Her back, from the middle of her shoulder blades to the start of her haunches, was midnight black. The newcomer looked at her, grinning innocently.
The thing that unnerved Rose the most about the newcomer, besides the fact that she had practically appeared out of nowhere, were her eyes. Those eyes were blank. No, not of emotion. Somehow, they still held that. But these eyes were blank. Literally blank. No irises. No pupils. Her eyes were only two clear areas of white.
"...What? Do I have something on my face?" the white she-wolf asked in mocked innocence.
Rose stared a moment longer before smirking wryly at the she-wolf.
"...You just couldn't stand thought of only being able to plague my thoughts, didn't you?" Rose asked with a harsh edge to her tone, "You just had to take over my vision too, huh?"

Lupa blinked in surprise before grinning cheerfully at the much, much younger she-wolf. "Well, how else was I supposed to make you see me, silly?" she asked, mimicking Rose's signature smile and speech patterns.

120The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:49 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[Sorry I haven't been on X.x Stuff and things can get annoyingly overwhelming from time to time.]

Silence followed quickly after Najmah and Jury, padding up beside Najmah a moment after Jury arrived. He stayed quiet, tinking really, just trying to make sense of the whole situation.

[Did I ever reveal my idea of Dire Wolves and Wargs to you guys? O.o 'Cause I don't remember if I did, and it could make for some rally cool plotlines.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum