The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 20]

301The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:32 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
LeafTail wrote:"Ignore him. He's just dumb and down on his lucky, but he's the less intelligent of the lot here." Aleid stated, "shut up, you haven't found a way out yet, so why should you start getting upset now?" He growled at the rude wolf menacingly.

---------------

Granger stopped at the entrance, suddenly looking back at Najmah. "Oh, really? Is that the only thing holding you back?" She smiled slightly then padded outside and out of sight, obviously irking the wolf even more.
Najmah stiffened, really irked. "That's it!" she snarled. She ran out of the cave after Granger. "Come back here you little muskrat!!"

It was only after Najmah ran out did Finnican start to stir.
Drellan had just begun opening his mouth to reassure Fayru when he caught on to the commotion that was about to ensue. "Hey, Naj- don't chase the- ..." The wolf sighed, shaking his head. He knew it was usless to try and tell Najmah what to do.
"Just don't hurt her!"

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

302The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:36 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Let me know when there's a good time for my raven, Wild! Smile I'll have him stay silent until someone starts to escape, and then have him promise to guide them somewhere safe if he gets let out. )

303The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I think anytime is a good time for your Raven now! You don't have to have him be silent, he can speak up whenever you think he would speak up Smile)

Rose had let out a small scream when the gun went off and now she was staring in horror at the fallen wolf. The blood, the unmoving body that had been a living, breathing wolf only a moment before, it was too much for her. Letting out a strangled whimper, she turned and fled to the farthest corner of her cage. Unable to get far enough, she collapsed into a trembling ball with her forepaws over her face, pressed against the bars of the cage with her back turned on the scene and began to cry.

A moment of silence passed before the darker haired human walked up to the blonde and took the gun from his hand. He glared in disgust at his comrade before turning and crouching beside the dead wolf, careful to avoid his blood.
"I-I-It b-broke o-out, a-and i-it just... I-I h-had to... I-it w-would've k-killed..." the blonde shakily tried to explain.
"I told you before not to kick the cages," the darker haired human calmly replied as he examined the wound, "I told you before you would break the cages if you kicked them. You kicked the cage, you broke the lock, and you let it out. You let it out, and you killed it."
The blonde man opened and closed his mouth, but he had no reply. So he stood there silently, looking away shamefully. The darker haired man sighed and stood up. "We can still sell the body," he said, putting a finger to his chin in thought, "But thanks to your little tantrum, we'll get even less for it. That wolf was more valuable alive."
The blonde flinched and muttered an apology. The dark haired man grimaced at him. Then he sighed and turned for the door. "Come on. You can wait an hour before you clean the mess up, so you don't make it worse. Be sure you put the body back in the cage when you do."
"Y-Yes sir..." the blonde replied quietly before following after his comrade. The two left the room and flipped the lights before shutting the door behind them, plunging the room into darkness once more.

304The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:26 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(I just don't want to hijack your escape plot >.< I'll think of something and get it posted in a moment.)

305The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

From the now darkened room, in a previously quiet corner of the shadows, an aged voice cut through the darkness. 

"Don't cry, child. Death is.... difficult to avoid. This is not the first, or last life you will see taken. It's best to embrace it and move on."

306The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

lol! don't worry about it! just contribute to it like you normally would and everything'll be fine! Smile )

Rose sniffed and slowly lifted her head from her paws. She stayed in her corner, not turning around, not wanting to face the corpse she knew was still there even though she wouldn't be able to see it anyway because of the darkness.
"H-How? How can I just...embrace it? He just...right in front of me..." she whimpered, letting out another sob.

307The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:09 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:lol! don't worry about it! just contribute to it like you normally would and everything'll be fine! Smile )

Rose sniffed and slowly lifted her head from her paws. She stayed in her corner, not turning around, not wanting to face the corpse she knew was still there even though she wouldn't be able to see it anyway because of the darkness.
"H-How? How can I just...embrace it? He just...right in front of me..." she whimpered, letting out another sob.
"No, he's not. The corpse of a wolf, yes, but the spirit inside it is long gone. He has been freed from his cage both in this room and in this life itself. He walks under the red sky... I have been there too."

308The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:25 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Aleid listened to the old wolf as he sat in his cage. "He brought death upon himself by attacking the humans, but he would have fought for anything except to be imprisoned in here again.." He told Rose. "It isn't as if you could control how he lived."

309The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

(Sorry, not dead. Daredevil season 2 came out and I had to binge it. 2 days of gore, that season was so much gorier than the first one. I think it killed me.)

Jury wasn't listening to Rose or the new voice, but rather staring where she knew the wolf still lay. Within moments of his freedom he was dead, and though the smell of blood still filled the air she couldn't bring herself to believe the humans were capable of such things. She slowly sat down, dazed but starting to think again. She needed to get Rose out, that much had been obvious from the moment she had woken up in a cage, but it was becoming clear that it would be harder than she originally anticipated. "How did he die? That human never even touched him," she asked slowly to whoever was willing to answer, still trying to make sense of what had just happened. How could she get Rose out if they'd be dead before a human even reached them?

310The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

(Lol! That's okay! I've never heard of Daredevil, but new seasons to beloved shows need attention! I understand that 100%! Lol ) (And oh dear! Stay alive! Don't die! XD)

Rose calmed down a little at the old creatures words, more because of the way his elderly voice said it rather than what he meant. It honestly somewhat confused her, but the more she contemplated his words, the more they began to make sense.

The red sky...
She didn't know what the red sky was, or what he meant by him being there, but before she could ask, Aleid had spoken. She decided she would ask the old creature her questions soon.
"I...I know..." she replied to Aleid, "I know... But...I just wish..."
She forgot her train of thought when her sister finally spoke up.
Jury...

The young she-wolf swallowed and turned to face the black wolf.
"The humans...are able to build things. Horrible things," she shakily explained, "You saw one before... The bear trap, remember? That human...had another thing, in his hand. They...They call it a "gun". I-I...I don't know how, but they can... They have these small rocks, "bullets", I think, and... Lupa says they're able to sh-shoot them out at speeds faster than a Peregrine Falcon in a dive, and they can go right th-through..."
The image flashing through her head again, she whimpered and buried her head under her paws once more.

311The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:37 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury leaned against Rose for comfort for the both of them, staring at where the floor should be though all she saw was darkness. For once she actually believed what Rose was saying about the humans, and they were deadly. "We need to get out of here," she muttered, not really looking for an answer when she continued, "How can we get out of here without either of us getting injured?" or worse?

312The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:46 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

"We will find a way out. Don't worry. That human will more than likely take his rage out on one of us again, but I'm hoping he rather does it without that "gun" you spoke of..and if he does...we would have a means of escaping." Aleid shook out his pelt then leaned against the cage.
"The last thing we need to do is freak out, I assure out. Hmm..Rose?"

313The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jury leaned against Rose for comfort for the both of them, staring at where the floor should be though all she saw was darkness. For once she actually believed what Rose was saying about the humans, and they were deadly. "We need to get out of here," she muttered, not really looking for an answer when she continued, "How can we get out of here without either of us getting injured?" or worse?
"We must escape immediately. By midnight tonight, if the humans haven't opened these cages they will never be able to open them again..."

314The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose leaned back against Jury, gladly accepting her comfort. She had no idea how to escape, or even where to start, but she still had faith that if they all worked together, they could get out of these cages somehow.
She listened to Aleid, and though his solution was something, she doubted he would be back in this room after what had just happened. And if he did, she didn't think he would take his anger out on the cages again.

"The last thing we need to do is freak out, I assure you. Hmm...Rose?"

She flinched after being singled out. "Y-Ya..." she immediately replied in a quiet voice. Though to be honest, it was perfectly reasonable to freak out after watching another wolf die right in front of her, though she did not voice her thoughts. Her attention turned to the old creature who had spoken, and his words baffled her.
"What do you mean?" she asked, thinking only of the two humans that had been in the room only moments before, "Why won't they be able to after-"

Midnight tonight...

Suddenly, it was as if she knew what he was talking about.

"...I see," she muttered. After a moment, she spoke up. "What's your name? And I'm sorry, there are too many smells in here. What creature are you? Is there a way you can help us escape?"

(I will post Najmah and Fin in about an hour, I've got to go somewhere)

315The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:Granger padded along towards the edge of the rock wall surrounding the cave, listening to the water splash against the shore of the pond. But, the calm didn't last, as the storm came following soon after!
"Huh?" She looked back, only to cuss under her breath and quickly limp off towards a nearby bush. "No! You get away! You pesky badger!"
"Just don't hurt her!" Drellan had called after Najmah. She smirked after hearing his words, but continued after the fox as if she hadn't and easily caught up to her before she could reach the bush. She cackled triumphantly before grabbing Granger firmly by the scruff and dragged her to the water's edge.
This is what you get for insulting me!
She splashed right into the pond with Granger in tow, throwing the fox further in after the water was high enough to touch her underbelly.

316The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:54 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Finnican's eyes slid open. His surroundings were unfamiliar, but the tranquilizer hadn't faded enough to allow him to panic yet. After a moment of just lying there on his stomach while his now semi-conscious mind fought to gain its bearings, he perceived the blurry shape of a bird sitting a foot off to his right.
"Sy...rune?" he croaked.
"It appears you are mistaking me for the one you wish to see, brother," a voice that did not belong to his love stated. The male falcon blinked and squinted until his vision became clearer.
"Fayru..." he whispered, now recognizing his younger sister. The blind falcon nodded once before lifting her head.
"Kurai. Drellan. My brother is awake," she reported.

317The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:50 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

"Ugh! Stop, you mangy, disgusting w- mff!" The fox kicked and yelled at the wolf, paws pushing against her chest roughly until feeling the cold water insult her pelt.
The red fox growled in frustration, trying to grip Najmah's pelt and cling on without falling too far into the water. "OW! Get off! Get me OUT OF THE WATTEEERRR!"

318The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah laughed boisterously over Granger's yells while trying to push her back into the water. Their struggle was sending splashes and waves of water everywhere, getting them both wetter by the second. Needless to say, Najmah was having fun. It was at poor Granger's expense, but she was having fun. Finally, after harassing Granger for another moment, she broke free of the fox's grip and splashed back to land. She immediately shook herself after exiting the water and looked over her shoulder at the fox with a smirk.
"Think twice before you mess with this wolf, fox," she snickered.

319The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:22 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Rose leaned back against Jury, gladly accepting her comfort. She had no idea how to escape, or even where to start, but she still had faith that if they all worked together, they could get out of these cages somehow.
She listened to Aleid, and though his solution was something, she doubted he would be back in this room after what had just happened. And if he did, she didn't think he would take his anger out on the cages again.

She flinched after being singled out. "Y-Ya..." she immediately replied in a quiet voice. Though to be honest, it was perfectly reasonable to freak out after watching another wolf die right in front of her, though she did not voice her thoughts. Her attention turned to the old creature who had spoken, and his words baffled her.
"What do you mean?" she asked, thinking only of the two humans that had been in the room only moments before, "Why won't they be able to after-"

Midnight tonight...

"...I see," she muttered. After a moment, she spoke up. "What's your name? And I'm sorry, there are too many smells in here. What creature are you? Is there a way you can help us escape?"

"Because plot, that's why." 

The voice was quiet for a moment before letting out a soft chuckle. "I am the Raven, Archeus, and we have already escaped. Another is coming to help us. Aid from the outside. He is loyal, and brave, and will be here within the hour. What we need to do is get out of these cages. He will attend to the humans. A distraction of sorts."

320The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Finnican's eyes slid open. His surroundings were unfamiliar, but the tranquilizer hadn't faded enough to allow him to panic yet. After a moment of just lying there on his stomach while his now semi-conscious mind fought to gain its bearings, he perceived the blurry shape of a bird sitting a foot off to his right.
"Sy...rune?" he croaked.
"It appears you are mistaking me for the one you wish to see, brother," a voice that did not belong to his love stated. The male falcon blinked and squinted until his vision became clearer.
"Fayru..." he whispered, now recognizing his younger sister. The blind falcon nodded once before lifting her head.
"...huh?" Drellan turned to glance at Fayru, having been starting after Najmah upon seeing her enter the water. "Oh! Fin! Enjoy the nap?"

321The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:12 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Rose leaned back against Jury, gladly accepting her comfort. She had no idea how to escape, or even where to start, but she still had faith that if they all worked together, they could get out of these cages somehow.

Midnight tonight...

The voice was quiet for a moment before letting out a soft chuckle. "I am the Raven, Archeus, and we have already escaped. Another is coming to help us. Aid from the outside. He is loyal, and brave, and will be here within the hour. What we need to do is get out of these cages. He will attend to the humans. A distraction of sorts."
"Who's coming?" Jury asked, eyes narrowed in suspicion at the raven, or in his general direction at least. "And how exactly do you expect us to get out?"

322The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:18 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

"Agh!! GET OFFF!!" She screeched before suddenly feeling herself drop into the water to fend for herself. "Dirty wolf..you better watch yourself..mongrel..." She grumbled and mumbled while climbing out onto the shore to shake herself off.

Of course, Najmah was wet, but the fact that the wolf had strong-pawed her into the pool had made the red fox even more upset. "Whatever..you better not sleep tonight!"

323The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:"Because plot, that's why."
Lol
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Midnight tonight...

"Who's coming?" Jury asked, eyes narrowed in suspicion at the raven, or in his general direction at least. "And how exactly do you expect us to get out?"

Rose felt nothing except a prickle of familiarity when she heard the raven's name. It wasn't enough to make her question it, but it was enough for her to vaguely wonder why.
"Hmm? Ravens are extinct aren't they?" she muttered to herself out loud. No, that's in our time, isn't it? I hope no one from this time heard me...
Since Jury asked the questions she would've asked, Rose slowly went over to the cage door and pressed herself against it. She felt it move slightly, but it was held closed by the lock.
"That human kicked the door...and broke the lock... Is there a way we can unlock the cage from inside?" she asked the raven.

324The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:51 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Aleid sat silently where he listened to the wolves and the Raven. what an odd Raven.. he tilted his head, gaze towards where he thought the bird was. i wonder what he is talking about. Huh.

325The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Finnican's eyes slid open. His surroundings were unfamiliar, but the tranquilizer hadn't faded enough to allow him to panic yet. After a moment of just lying there on his stomach while his now semi-conscious mind fought to gain its bearings, he perceived the blurry shape of a bird sitting a foot off to his right.
"Sy...rune?" he croaked.
"...huh?" Drellan turned to glance at Fayru, having been starting after Najmah upon seeing her enter the water. "Oh! Fin! Enjoy the nap?"
"Nap?" Finnican questioned half-mindedly, "I...We were...the humans..." His eyes widened and he bolted to his talons, only to immediately fall over on his back. "Kah! The others! Najmah, Rose, Jury! What happened? Kurai?! What about the fox? Granger! Are they okay?! Where are they?!"
As the falcon squawked in panic, he flailed on the ground, trying to stand back up, though his limbs were still weak from the tranquilizer.

326The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:02 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Midnight tonight...

Archeus turned his gaze to face where Jury would have been through the darkness. "A friend. And I believe we can work out your other question together."

327The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:"Agh!! GET OFFF!!" She screeched before suddenly feeling herself drop into the water to fend for herself. "Dirty wolf..you better watch yourself..mongrel..." She grumbled and mumbled while climbing out onto the shore to shake herself off.

Of course, Najmah was wet, but the fact that the wolf had strong-pawed her into the pool had made the red fox even more upset. "Whatever..you better not sleep tonight!"
Najmah laughed at the soaked fox, so satisfied with herself. She turned away from Granger, but looked back at her one last time with a sneer. "Or what? You'll drag me to the pond?" she teased. Then, with another laugh, she turned away and walked back to the cave.

(I'm sorry Granger! Najmah can be kind of a bully Lol )

328The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:25 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

(Granger: it's a given. :/)

329The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:"Because plot, that's why."  
Lol
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Midnight tonight...

Rose felt nothing except a prickle of familiarity when she heard the raven's name. It wasn't enough to make her question it, but it was enough for her to vaguely wonder why.
"Hmm? Ravens are extinct aren't they?" she muttered to herself out loud. No, that's in our time, isn't it? I hope no one from this time heard me...
Since Jury asked the questions she would've asked, Rose slowly went over to the cage door and pressed herself against it. She felt it move slightly, but it was held closed by the lock.
"That human kicked the door...and broke the lock... Is there a way we can unlock the cage from inside?" she asked the raven.
Fortunately, Archeus did not hear Rose's comments as he was replying to Jury. When he finished he tilted his head to better hear the soft spoken young wolf. "Hmm... brute force, perhaps? Were you smaller, and had talons, it would be trivial. In your circumstances I would get creative."

330The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:20 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
"Sy...rune?" he croaked.
"Nap?" Finnican questioned half-mindedly, "I...We were...the humans..." His eyes widened and he bolted to his talons, only to immediately fall over on his back. "Kah! The others! Najmah, Rose, Jury! What happened? Kurai?! What about the fox? Granger! Are they okay?! Where are they?!"
As the falcon squawked in panic, he flailed on the ground, trying to stand back up, though his limbs were still weak from the tranquilizer.
"Hey whoa whoa whoa! Hold on." Drellan chuckled lightly, nosing the falcon to his talons. "Take it easy... You were asleep, we brought you here. Everyone... well, almost everyone is okay. We're going after the others now."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum