The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 34]

871HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:44 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:I'm here for a bit if anyone wants to RP or chat! ^.^
I'll be on in a few min

872HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Oh yeah, btw Wild and/or Jay, I noticed Silence and Manik aren't on the ROA main page, might want to add them as well xD Since they're both actually there now Haha

Edit: Oh and Silv's Characters as well? Lol. also, I might eventually write some stuff for Sonya and have her come back but for now I think she's gonna stay in cryro so don't need to add her.
It has been done! They are all added now!

Oh and Silv, I added some stuff on Jury's sheet for you, like added K'Rule and Annabelle as her parents and Drellan as her brother since they weren't there before. If you want to look over it to make sure I didn't mess up anything, then that would be great! ^.^

And if there is anything any one of you want to tweak on your character sheets, just let me know and I will change it for you! ^.^
Requoting in case you didn't see this, Silv! ^.^
Omg I hadn't but I have now and

Mate: Rude Wolf (Deceased)
Offspring: Only in Silv's dreams... #RIPRudeWolf

LOVE IT
Lol  I was expecting you to wail in misery and melt, but I like this reaction better! XD

873HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:59 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Sorry about the slow rp guys. I've been sick the past 2 days  No Hopefully tomorrow I'm back to normal.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

874HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:22 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Sorry about the slow rp guys. I've been sick the past 2 days  No Hopefully tomorrow I'm back to normal.
Oh no! D: That's awful! I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you get better soon!

875HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:25 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

In other news, I am dying on the inside because I lost my Finnican post not just once, but twice. The Wifi is being dumb, so the first time I sent the post, the Wifi cut out and I was redirected to one of those dumb "You don't have Internet" pages. So I had to redo the post. And while I was typing it up a second time, I noticed my Wifi had cut out again, so I even planned on copying the post after I finished typing it. Instead, I brain tooted and immediately pressed send after typing the last period. X.X So third times the charm!

876HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:28 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:In other news, I am dying on the inside because I lost my Finnican post not just once, but twice. The Wifi is being dumb, so the first time I sent the post, the Wifi cut out and I was redirected to one of those dumb "You don't have Internet" pages. So I had to redo the post. And while I was typing it up a second time, I noticed my Wifi had cut out again, so I even planned on copying the post after I finished typing it. Instead, I brain tooted and immediately pressed send after typing the last period. X.X So third times the charm!
Oh no! I wish there was a way to stop stuff like that, but I don't know of one.

877HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:39 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:In other news, I am dying on the inside because I lost my Finnican post not just once, but twice. The Wifi is being dumb, so the first time I sent the post, the Wifi cut out and I was redirected to one of those dumb "You don't have Internet" pages. So I had to redo the post. And while I was typing it up a second time, I noticed my Wifi had cut out again, so I even planned on copying the post after I finished typing it. Instead, I brain tooted and immediately pressed send after typing the last period. X.X So third times the charm!
It's all good! Sometimes I think it's for the best, because my rewritten posts are always better than my original ones. In fact, if this sort of thing didn't happen, Rose would've ended up happily leaving the cabin with Jury instead of killing that human! Which was originally what was going to happen of the Wifi hadn't ate my post! ^.^ So it's a good thing that it does this sometimes! It's a pain, but I think it's worth it!

878HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:56 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
It's all good! Sometimes I think it's for the best, because my rewritten posts are always better than my original ones. In fact, if this sort of thing didn't happen, Rose would've ended up happily leaving the cabin with Jury instead of killing that human! Which was originally what was going to happen of the Wifi hadn't ate my post! ^.^ So it's a good thing that it does this sometimes! It's a pain, but I think it's worth it!
Really? Wow! Well... I feel slightly less bad for you now. Lol I need to head to bed, see you tomorrow!

879HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:58 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Really? Wow! Well... I feel slightly less bad for you now. Lol I need to head to bed, see you tomorrow!
Thanks! XD Alrighty! Good night! Sweet dreams! I'll see ya tomorrow!

880HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:39 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Howdy Peoples!

881HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Howdy Peoples!
Hey did you ever get the PM I sent you and Silver?

882HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:53 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Jaystep wrote:

Oh, yeah! She and I discussed it a bit over Skype and agree it would be cool! (: We just need to figure out some other things regarding what we're actually going to have them be doing xD

883HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Oh, yeah! She and I discussed it a bit over Skype and agree it would be cool! (: We just need to figure out some other things regarding what we're actually going to have them be doing xD
Okay sweet! If you have any questions let me know! I'm a plot crafting machine! XD

884HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:13 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wha? XD ...Oh, so only Silv and Eco then! I see how it is! *flips hair, huffs and stomps off*

*comes back* XD Jk! I dunno what's happening, but im sure itll be epic!

885HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Wha? XD ...Oh, so only Silv and Eco then! I see how it is! *flips hair, huffs and stomps off*

It's a secret! XD Unless you rp Ninx or Manik, you'll have to wait to find out what we're talking about!~

886HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:16 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'm just going to call them Maninx and refer to them as a single character, okay? Okay. Lol

887HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Wha? XD ...Oh, so only Silv and Eco then! I see how it is! *flips hair, huffs and stomps off*

It's a secret! XD Unless you rp Ninx or Manik, you'll have to wait to find out what we're talking about!~
Fiiiiine XD
Jaystep wrote:I'm just going to call them Maninx and refer to them as a single character, okay? Okay. Lol
Maninx! The ship with the ultimate cannon! XD

888HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:08 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Lol

889HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:08 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

^yes that is going to be my only reaction

890HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Lol

891HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I'm on for an hour, and then I'm going to an amusement park with my family. But I'll be back late tonight if anyone wants to stay up and chat or RP for a bit! Lol

892HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Change of plans! People weren't able to make it, so we're going to an Escape Room instead! So we'll be leaving in another hour

893HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ooh that sounds so fun! Ruki and I are driving back from visiting my brother, we'll be rping late tonight too!  Smile

894HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Nice! How was that? Very Happy And sweet! Glad I'll be seeing you guys! ^.^

895HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Nice! How was that? Very Happy And sweet! Glad I'll be seeing you guys! ^.^
It was fun! He works at a mini-golf/go-kart place and they were closed today but the owner gave him the keys so we had the entire park to ourselves and we got to play in the arcade without anyone else there! It was so cool! Wacko 

AND I'm almost fully well again Lol

896HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:12 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Nice! How was that? Very Happy And sweet! Glad I'll be seeing you guys! ^.^
It was fun! He works at a mini-golf/go-kart place and they were closed today but the owner gave him the keys so we had the entire park to ourselves and we got to play in the arcade without anyone else there! It was so cool! Wacko 

AND I'm almost fully well again Lol
Niiiice! That sounds awesome!! Wacko

I'm glad to hear that! Very Happy

897HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:13 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Khiarra 'bout to start a fight Lol  (I can see what Ruki's typing and it's like "wow you went there" XD)

898HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:22 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Khiarra 'bout to start a fight Lol  (I can see what Ruki's typing and it's like "wow you went there" XD)
Uh oh! Lol I better grab a seat! Hey! Someone get the popcorn ready!

*microwave and popping sounds from the kitchen*

899HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:07 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sorry! The internet shut off so Im on my phone now! Replying to RP!

Ooh, Rinka is going to be so mad...

900HAWKward - The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:11 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

I'm sorry Rinka! #HAWKward

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum