The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 34]

1The Great Random Chat Thread Empty The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:09 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*waves* bye Jay!

2The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:10 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

See ya Jay! I'll be sure to never grow up! I'm younger than almost everyone here anyway xD

3The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:11 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

LoweStreik115 wrote:I'm not sure if I should post a joining form or what.........I just don't want to go and do something I'm not sure I'm supposed to do O_O)
This looks like something Wild the Mod can help with!

4The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Yeah, I'm waiting for Wild to come back XD)

5The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Sorry I can't be on atm, I need to get to sleep. I have work in the morning.

Don't grow up guys, just don't.

It's terrible. Bills and Jobs and Responsibilities... *shudders* Lol

I'll reply to posts sometime late tomorrow evening!
O.O Oh. Gosh. What. A. Nightmare. *hugs self and shudders* Good luck! Meanwhile, I'll watch over these kids! *points to everyone else* Smile Have a good night's sleep! Sweet dreams! ^.^

6The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:15 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I posted a start in western pridelands, Silv. Wink

7The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:16 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Sorry I can't be on atm, I need to get to sleep. I have work in the morning.

O.O Oh. Gosh. What. A. Nightmare. *hugs self and shudders* Good luck! Meanwhile, I'll watch over these kids! *points to everyone else* 😄Have a good night's sleep! Sweet dreams! ^.^
Kids? What kid? I'm 14 since last month! I am no kid! *runs off with Raiya* To the pillow fort~!

8The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Uhm............So Wild can I make a charrie now or not?)

9The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:
LoweStreik115 wrote:I'm not sure if I should post a joining form or what.........I just don't want to go and do something I'm not sure I'm supposed to do O_O)
This looks like something Wild the Mod can help with!
It's actually Mod-Chan now... *flips hair sassily*

Rinka and Najmah: ...How 'bout no?

*rolls eyes* Fine! I was just kidding anyway Lol Right! Okay! Sky, you can go ahead and post a joining form! Just follow the instructions, I'll check over your form. If everything's in order, I'll give the okay and you can be free to RP! ^.^

10The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LoweStreik115 wrote:Uhm............So Wild can I make a charrie now or not?)
*thumbs up*

11The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:17 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:I posted a start in western pridelands, Silv. Wink
*salutes* Will respond now, Captain!

12The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:22 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Hey now I ain't no military dude now XD

13The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:23 pm

X3 I missed this place. I never knew how much until now. Also, Kitty Face: :3

14The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:26 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:

Hey now I ain't no military dude now XD
Hey, don't go ruining my salutes xD You can be a military dude for this moment.

15The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:28 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

YESSIR! *salutes*

16The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:29 pm

*follows earth's example* Sir, yes sir!)

17The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:29 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

GOOD SOLDIER! *salutes*

18The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:30 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*nods*

19The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:31 pm

XD We all have our moments don't we? *giggles*)

20The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

sorry everyone, one sec. trying to take care of mod stuff and my phones being really slow. this'll take a minute

21The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:34 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

*salutes Wild* Alrighty!

22The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Alright.)

23The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:43 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wildwing wrote:

O.O Oh. Gosh. What. A. Nightmare. *hugs self and shudders* Good luck! Meanwhile, I'll watch over these kids! *points to everyone else* 😄Have a good night's sleep! Sweet dreams! ^.^
Kids? What kid? I'm 14 since last month! I am no kid! *runs off with Raiya* To the pillow fort~!
*crosses arms and smirks* Uh-huh.

*class hands* Okay! Well that was a hassle. Who knew splitting threads could be so hard? But at least it's done now! Alright Sky, I'm gonna go ahead and check your form now!

24The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:45 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

XD Except that it says I posted it haha Razz

25The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I went to check if I got the first post and when I saw yours I was like "NOOO" xD Muahaha I shall steal the next spilt thread! ...We just have to talk A LOT xD

26The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:52 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

XD okay

TROLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLOO....

27The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:I went to check if I got the first post and when I saw yours I was like "NOOO" xD Muahaha I shall steal the next spilt thread! ...We just have to talk A LOT xD
XD Sorry Silv! Next time I'll make sure you get first post! Lol

Oh! btw, I posted a pic in the Art Gallery. Do you guys wanna maybe look at it? ^.^

28The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:55 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:I went to check if I got the first post and when I saw yours I was like "NOOO" xD Muahaha I shall steal the next spilt thread! ...We just have to talk A LOT xD
XD Sorry Silv! Next time I'll make sure you get first post! Lol

Oh! btw, I posted a pic in the Art Gallery. Do you guys wanna maybe look at it? ^.^

I already did! It's really cute! Very Happy

29The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:57 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

XD Same here Razz coolio pic Very Happy

30The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:58 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Pssst
Wild... I posted Jury

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 34]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum