The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 34]

61The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:45 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'll let you know you are certainly not being a baby about this! Sad Yes, you let him out, but you didn't know. Your parents should have told you. You thought you were doing what you were supposed to be doing, and therefore it's not your fault. Yes, you should be sad, but not because it's your fault, only because animals were killed. I've never seen them, yet I'm sad too. It wasn't my fault, wasn't yours. Just yesterday I came home from school and there was a dead catbird beside the stairs in front of my house. I felt awful, and I didn't even bury him/her, but I wish I did. I didn't have the stomach to do it because of giant giants.  
My cats kills birds and little animals too, as much as I try to stop her. She's an outdoor cat, and it's what cats do. I've found a dead mouse a few weeks ago too. She's an evil cat to small animals and I can't stop that. Just like you can't stop your cat from hunting instincts either. You didn't know he should be inside. What's happened is awful, but you did the best you could for those chicks when you found them.  Sad *hugs tightly*

62The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:I'll let you know you are certainly not being a baby about this! Sad Yes, you let him out, but you didn't know. Your parents should have told you. You thought you were doing what you were supposed to be doing, and therefore it's not your fault. Yes, you should be sad, but not because it's your fault, only because animals were killed. I've never seen them, yet I'm sad too. It wasn't my fault, wasn't yours. Just yesterday I came home from school and there was a dead catbird beside the stairs in front of my house. I felt awful, and I didn't even bury him/her, but I wish I did. I didn't have the stomach to do it because of giant giants.  
My cats kills birds and little animals too, as much as I try to stop her. She's an outdoor cat, and it's what cats do. I've found a dead mouse a few weeks ago too. She's an evil cat to small animals and I can't stop that. Just like you can't stop your cat from hunting instincts either. You didn't know he should be inside. What's happened is awful, but you did the best you could for those chicks when you found them.  Sad *hugs tightly*
... *hugs tightly back* ...I'm still so sad, but...I feel a little better... ...I'm sorry to hear about that bird, and all those other animals... ...Thank you, though. I just...I wish I would've known...

63The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:12 pm

...........Sorry to hear that. I saw my cat get run over once. Isn't something I like talking about.)

64The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:13 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:I'll let you know you are certainly not being a baby about this! Sad Yes, you let him out, but you didn't know. Your parents should have told you. You thought you were doing what you were supposed to be doing, and therefore it's not your fault. Yes, you should be sad, but not because it's your fault, only because animals were killed. I've never seen them, yet I'm sad too. It wasn't my fault, wasn't yours. Just yesterday I came home from school and there was a dead catbird beside the stairs in front of my house. I felt awful, and I didn't even bury him/her, but I wish I did. I didn't have the stomach to do it because of giant ants.  
... *hugs tightly back* ...I'm still so sad, but...I feel a little better... ...I'm sorry to hear about that bird, and all those other animals... ...Thank you, though. I just...I wish I would've known...
*hugs* I'm sure everyone does, but we can't change it. Just know you didn't know, and even when you found out you still treated those birds kindly.

65The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:16 pm

I guess listening to depressing music doesn't help, does it?

66The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:17 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

LoweStreik115 wrote:...........Sorry to hear that. I saw my cat get run over once. Isn't something I like talking about.)
Oh god, that's awful. I'd never get over that. Death anniversary of my favorite cat is on Monday. A whole year, and I wasn't even there when he died. Not something I like talking about either.

67The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:I'll let you know you are certainly not being a baby about this! Sad Yes, you let him out, but you didn't know. Your parents should have told you. You thought you were doing what you were supposed to be doing, and therefore it's not your fault. Yes, you should be sad, but not because it's your fault, only because animals were killed. I've never seen them, yet I'm sad too. It wasn't my fault, wasn't yours. Just yesterday I came home from school and there was a dead catbird beside the stairs in front of my house. I felt awful, and I didn't even bury him/her, but I wish I did. I didn't have the stomach to do it because of giant ants.  
*hugs* I'm sure everyone does, but we can't change it. Just know you didn't know, and even when you found out you still treated those birds kindly.
...Smile *hugs* Ya...I'll remember that... Thank you, again.

68The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LoweStreik115 wrote:...........Sorry to hear that. I saw my cat get run over once. Isn't something I like talking about.)
Oh god, that's awful. I'd never get over that. Death anniversary of my favorite cat is on Monday. A whole year, and I wasn't even there when he died. Not something I like talking about either.
Oh my...that is awful...

I remember when you first told us... *hugs* He was a very special cat.

69The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:18 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Glad I could make you feel better Smile

70The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
Oh my...that is awful...

I remember when you first told us... *hugs* He was a very special cat.
*hugs* It's gunna be a sucky school day

71The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Smile

72The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:42 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Smile
Smile *huggles*

Jury: *slowly wiggles into the hugs*

73The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Smile
Smile *huggles*

Jury: *slowly wiggles into the hugs*
Rose: *does the same as Jury* <3

Rinka, Finnican and Kage: *hugs the four* <3

Najmah and Fayru: ...

*pulls Naj and Fay into the group hug*

Najmah and Fayru: O_O. ..*shrugs and hugs* <3

74The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:52 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

*is not quoting anymore since we're the only ones talking*

Sumire and Kyra: *follows example* <3

Kurai: ...

*pulls in Kurai*

Kurai: *only one struggling to get free*

75The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Lol

Finnican: Aaw, Kurai! There's no reason to be like that! Razz *pats back with one wing*

76The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:05 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Kurai: *still struggling* I have a reason. I don't. Like. Hugs!

77The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Kurai: *still struggling* I have a reason. I don't. Like. Hugs!
Finnican: Well then, you shall learn to love them! EVERYONE HUG KURAI!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! X3

All my charries + Me: *hug Kurai* <3

78The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Kurai: *still struggling* I have a reason. I don't. Like. Hugs!
Finnican: Well then, you shall learn to love them! EVERYONE HUG KURAI!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! X3

All my charries + Me: *hug Kurai* <3

All my charries and me: *hugs Kurai* Very Happy

Kurai: NO! FINNICAN I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS!!

79The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Finnican: XD

*whispers in Finnican's ear* No, she might be serious. You may be married to Seyrun her, but you are...er...courting her adopted daughter in RP.

Finnican: ...pale

80The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Kurai:  Evil or Very Mad I AM AS SERIOUS AS A BEAR ATTACK!

81The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Kurai:  Evil or Very Mad I AM AS SERIOUS AS A BEAR ATTACK!
Finnican: Shocked GOTTA GO!! *pulls out of the group hug and dashes off*

82The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Kurai:  Evil or Very Mad I AM AS SERIOUS AS A BEAR ATTACK!
Kurai: *gets free*  Mad I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

83The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wildwing wrote:
Finnican: *distant screaming*

...He'll be fine! ^.^

84The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:44 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

...He'll be fine! ^.^
Kurai: *angry screeches from the same direction*

I'm sure he'll find a place to hide!

85The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:01 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

...He'll be fine! ^.^
Kurai: *angry screeches from the same direction*

I'm sure he'll find a place to hide!
Yup! ^.^ *goes into the kitchen and sees a pink box* Ooh! Donuts! *goes over, opens box, grabs donut and goes to take a bite of it* *reads label on box* *about to take bite of donut* *freezes* *reads box label again* ...Voodoo Donuts... ... *drops donut, closes box and walks away*

(that is literally what just happened to me a few minutes ago XD I saw the label and was all like 'Nope!' before I walked away)

86The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:03 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

XD VooDoo Donuts! Best name ever!

87The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:09 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:XD VooDoo Donuts! Best name ever!
IKR? XD But I'm still not going to eat them. Seriously?

88The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:11 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I wouldn't either xD

Voodoo donuts? ...nope!

89The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:15 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD

...I think Eco's internet finally died on him...

90The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:18 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I know.. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum