The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

+2
The Lynx
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 34]

481The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"QUIT CALLING ME NAJI!!" Najmah's pained voice yelled back. Fortunately, the cursing stopped, but now the angry she-wolf was grumbling furiously to herself as she tended to her paw.

Rose stared at the cave exit. Then she looked up at her sister with innocent eyes.
"Hey Jury...what do those words mean?" she asked curiously.

482The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:04 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jurys laughter immediately stopped as she looked over at her younger sister, trying to think of something to say. "Uhh...They're something you say when you're really angry. But your always happy so you can just forget those words."

483The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence paused in the middle of his grooming to smile to himself at Jury's explanation.

484The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose tilted her head and blinked in confusion.

Your sister is right on this one. Do yourself a favor and don't use those words. Ever, Lupa said in her head.

Rose frowned, but then she shrugged and beamed at Jury. "Kay!" she replied.

485The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:05 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury smiled at Rose, relieved by her response. "So, what do we do now?"

486The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:12 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

"Well, we should probably get going, since we only have [Insert number of days left] days until we have to be on the other side of the continent." Silence spoke up.

487The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:12 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"Yes. Only 16 days left to get all the way to the other side of the continent..." Rose nodded in reply to Silence. She looked at Jury with somber eyes. "Last night I said we would find another way to get there on time. So...we need to continue heading East on foot, until I find that way. And I swear, I will find it."

488The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:09 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence nodded. "We believe in you, Rose." He said, then added in a mutter, "And I guess we have to just trust Lupa..."

489The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:21 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury stood up, stretching her legs. "Well, let's go then. No time to waste," she replied before exiting the mineshaft, still curious to see what there was to see in this new world.

490The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose beamed at Silence. "Thank you," she said gratefully.

Wow, geez, no need to sound so respectful, Silence, Lupa grumbled.

Hey, at least acknowledged you, Rose replied.

The female wolf turned to her sister. "Right!" she said, following after her.

Outside, Najmah was lying in front of the entrance, looking grumpy. She lifted her head when the others started coming out.
"We leaving?" she asked.

491The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:17 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury nodded as she walked out. "Oh, get over it Naj, we were just teasing," she commented, noticing that she still looked grumpy.

492The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

In reply, Najmah stuck her tongue out at Jury. Then she stood up and shook out her paw.
"Please tell me we are not going to try abducting another human death machine," she said with an almost pleading undertone to her voice.

493The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:43 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[Again, dearest Najmah, that was your idea. XD]

Silence followed outside and glanced sideways at Najmah. Hopefully the she-wolf wasn't going to ruin his good mood, although he did feel somewhat sorry for her at the moment.

494The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:44 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[I'm just now realizing Juryoku isn't being mean to/hating the fluffy Silence at the moment XD]

495The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:51 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury looked back to Rose. "So, where to? Are we just gunna walk until we think of something else?" she asked, not quite sure what they should be doing to get there.

(She's slowly accepting him xD)

496The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD All too true, lol!

Najmah: Why is everyone teasing me?! Stop it!! Mad

*in baby voice* But wittwe Naji is so cute when she's teased! *huggles*

Najmah: ........................

Later

Rose: Hey, Naji? Where's Wild? I thought she was with you last...

Najmah: *washing muddy paws* I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. *turns to Rose and looks at her with a creepy, insane smile on face* ...And don't call me Naji.

Rose: O.O' ...O...kay... ... *backs away slowly* I-I'm just gonna... ... *runs*
(sorry. Had to XD)

Rose thought for a moment and then nodded. "Ya. That's the best option we have right now, so...ya," she replied.

"Well, if that's the case," Najmah said, relieved that they weren't going to try that ultimate fail again, "Then let's start walking! We don't have any time to lose, right?"

497The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:08 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence shrugged and gave an abrupt start, beginning to walk, then turned around and started in the other direction. "Wrong way..." he muttered to himself.

498The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:43 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Unfortunately for Silence, Najmah had heard him. She snorted with laughter.
"Nice," she laughed, walking ahead of him as she had started in the correct direction.

"How about you be nice?" Rose replied from ahead of Najmah, looking over her shoulder with a frown.

499The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:05 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence ignored Najmah, focusing on more pleasant surroundings, like where he was walking, and some weird shaped clouds in the eastern sky, which for some reason seemed familiar to him.

500The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:25 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury ignored the other wolves for the time being, more focused on the scents and sounds. Mostly the feline that she had recognized. Feline yet less wild and non threatening, mixed with the human scent as well. How a cougar or such managed that, she didn't know.

501The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"...Um... Isn't that thing...a little small?" Najmah asked, looking at the same feline Jury noticed.

502The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:31 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence looked over to Najmah and Jury's feline thing, pushing the long, thin clouds to the back of his mind for the moment. It was definitely too small to be a mountain lion, maybe a lynx? Yet it didn't smell or look like a lynx...He shrugged and looked over to Rose. "Rose, do you or-or Lupa, have any idea what that thing is?" he said, gesturing to the small feline.

503The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:12 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury narrowed her eyes, focousing on the feline more. Now that she had taken a good look, it wasn't any type of cat she had seen before. She looked over at Rose for an answer when Silence finished speaking.

504The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:21 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[SILVER! *tacklehugs*]

505The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yay!! Silvs is here!! Very Happy)

"Hmm?" Rose turned and looked at the extremely small feline. She blinked in curiosity. "Whoa! That cougar is really tiny!" she exclaimed. Then she blinked and made a face that made her look like she was in deep thought.
"Actually, Lupa says that it's a "cat". It is related to cougars, but apparently, further back in the past, humans were able to capture and breed wild cats together, and do the same with the offspring, and their offspring, until finally a small, domestic feline was produced. In other words, that cat is basically the perfect human pet," she reported.

506The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:27 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence snorted. "Just like felines to submit to something. Cowards."

507The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah frowned and started to nod in agreement, but then stopped and made an odd face when she realized something.
"Wait. You said humans captured and bred them? That...sounds really familiar. Cruel, but familiar. Where have I heard that before?" she asked.

Rose blinked in confusion before stiffening and looking away. The sad look on her face told her that what she was about to say was from her own personal experience.
"...T'Sone," she whispered, her eyes glinting in fear and pain.

Najmah bristled at the name, taking a step back. The mixture of shock, disgust, and anger in her eyes made it obvious she knew exactly what the young wolf was talking about.

508The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:34 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence fell silent. He had not been a part of that, but he had seen the hurt it had caused the others, and he felt sympathy for them.

509The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah kept her gaze on Rose, even though the younger wolf did not look up from where she stared at the ground. Finally, the older wolf looked away. After another moment, she realized Silence hadn't said anything. Immediately, she stiffened, getting the wrong message.
"What? If there's something you want to say, say it!" she snapped, taking a step towards him.
"I know you've heard of T'Sone! What wolf hasn't? So whatever you have to say, just come on out and say it!" she snarled.

"Najmah," Rose said quietly in a warning voice.

510The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:53 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence, taken aback, looked down at her with a mix of hurt and anger. "I say nothing out of respect," he growled through clenched jaws, "For you. I know what T'Sone did, and I dislike it as much as you, but I say nothing because that wasn't something that I had to be a part of and I'd rather not have to have an opinion on it, past dislike. For fear of upsetting you more, I said nothing."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum