The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 34]

721The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:11 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I don't either but I tried and it's really cool.

722The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:14 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

I will probably just read a little about it. The name is certainly interesting enough.

723The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:30 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Maybe you'll enjoy it who knows? It's free tho so I mean there's that

724The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey guys! I'm still alive! Sorry for not being on. Did I miss anything?

725The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:45 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

You missed the latest episode of Doctor Who *sage nod*

726The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*squeaks in pain* I don't have cable... Sad How was it though? Was it good? Oh! And no spoilers!

727The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:49 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

I'm just kidding! I'm just kidding! XD I'm sorry. u-u

728The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Eh??? Oh, no, it's totally fine! No need to worry! XD But geez, I am so out of the loop. I don't even know what's going on with the 13th Doctor right now, lol! ...It...still is the 13th Doctor now adays, right? He didn't die and get replaced by a 14th, did he? O.O Don't tell me Doctor Who has ended for good!!! *is being a total goofball by being over dramatic*

729The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh! Um BTW, just as a heads up, I am leaving home in about an hour and won't be back until Sunday. My family is having a reunion with my extended family, and where we're going, there's a chance I won't get WiFi. If I do happen to, though, I'll check back here on my phone, but I'm not expecting for it to be good WiFi. Man I'm hungry... That is not the point, sorry! So...um...ya! Letting you guys know so I don't just disappear again with no explanation! ^.^'

730The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:11 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Lol it's fine! I didn't know you would do that. I mean, I would! But I know I haven't missed an episode and nothing has particularly changed with Capaldi, so it's great! (But, you, David Tennant is life, so... <3 )

731The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD Like I said, it's fine! Sometimes I just overreact for the fun of it. Which is what I did, so the blame is on me! Lol Glad to hear that! And David Tennant will always be my favorite Doc-SILV'S HERE!! *waves madly* Hi!

Najmah: ...You are way too hyper.

Nuh uh!! *sticks tongue out at Najmah*

732The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:21 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Hyper is fun. Who wouldn't want to be? ^.^ and hey Silvs!

733The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh... She's gone... Sad

Najmah: Hyper equals childishness. -.-'

You know what, i am a child! Razz I am a child and proud of it.

Namah: You are one year away from being a fully grown human.

The term is legal adult, Naji! And until then, I am a childish child! ^.^

Rinka: Um...I-I'm not sure that's something to be proud of at your age-

Najmah: Don't call me Naji... Mad

Rose: Yay!! Another child like me!! *tackle hugs Wild* X3

734The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:36 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

*watches* but being childish is fun. :/ it's so fun doing cool stuff and having fun like that. ^.^ why wouldn't you want to be like that?

Granger: because you're lame and have nothing else to do..

That hurts my feelings. Why did you have to say that? Sad

Granger: childishness is carelessness.

735The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: Thank you! Finally, someone who understands!

Rinka: ...I understood... Sad

OMG! Leaf! Rose! We should totally make a fort!! Wacko

Rose: YA!! Wacko

736The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey, I gtg. I'll see you later!

737The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:46 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

See you! ^.^

738The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:50 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

A fort?! Yes!!

Granger: *scoffs* you guys are just too enthusiastic. -.-'
Of course! Forts are awesome! I'll get the covers and chairs and stuff! *dashes out of room*

739The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:58 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

See ya Wild!

740The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:47 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Hey, Silvs.
I don't know if I can play a game like that. I mean, I like them and all, but I would have to find someone I know who plays before I do that.

741The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Lol that's fine. Just felt like sharing what I was doing with my entire day

742The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:51 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

its fine! I really appreciate it! Smile

743The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:01 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

So what's up?

744The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:32 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Gas prices? XD

745The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:20 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Okay not exactly what I meant but I'll count it as it was funny xD

746The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:21 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Hehe thanks! So, how are you? ^.^

747The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:07 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Pretty good. Videos games, some books. All make for a good summer

748The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:44 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Sounds fun. Smile

749The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:30 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Yup. And Wild should be back today so back to rp soon :3

750The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*suddenly appears in a cloud of smoke* I. HAVE. ARRIVED!! *background lightning and thunder sounds*

*fire alarm goes off*

Rose, Rinka and Fayru: *coughing violently* Too much smoke! Too much smoke!

Finnican and Najmah: *burst into the room with a fire extinguisher and sprays Wild*

*now covered from head to toe in foamy white stuff* ...Well that could have gone better...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum