The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 34]

241The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

WOOHOOO!!! YES!! *fistpump*

That sounds awesome! I say go for it-

Oh... ...Ya, that's a problem... Uh...hmm... ...This might be something the other two should be here for before we make a decision... That's...all I know what to say right now...

242The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:11 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:WOOHOOO!!! YES!! *fistpump*

Oh... ...Ya, that's a problem... Uh...hmm... ...This might be something the other two should be here for before we make a decision... That's...all I know what to say right now...
I won't do anything yet. This situation can be solved potentially at any time. Sometime down the road when we want those threads back, we can do it... at a %50 chance of deleting the current topics... We don't have to solve this right now.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

243The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*nods* Alright. That's good to hear. Well, a lot happened already today, so let's worry about it a different day. The last thing we need is more stress, right? *chuckles*

...So today is Thanksgiving, as you already know. What are you thankful for?

244The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*nods* Alright. That's good to hear. Well, a lot happened already today, so let's worry about it a different day. The last thing we need is more stress, right? *chuckles*

...So today is Thanksgiving, as you already know. What are you thankful for?
*nods*

As for what I'm thankful for... Besides all the cliché stuff, friends, family, I'd say.... Baby rabbits. Lol

245The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Baby rabbits!! They are so freaking cute!! I saw video a few days ago-

*cough cough* I mean, any reason in particular before I get too ahead of myself? ^.^'

246The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

22:22:46
Wildwing wrote:Baby rabbits!! They are so freaking cute!! I saw video a few days ago-

*cough cough* I mean, any reason in particular before I get too ahead of myself? ^.^'
Nope! All the same reasons! XD Continue!

247The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD Anyway, I saw a short video where a guy and his girlfriend found a couple of baby rabbits in his backyard, and they were so cute!! They were black and small, an they must've been born recently, because the hair they had looked like it had just grown in, and they made the cutest squeaks!! <3

248The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:XD Anyway, I saw a short video where a guy and his girlfriend found a couple of baby rabbits in his backyard, and they were so cute!! They were black and small, an they must've been born recently, because the hair they had looked like it had just grown in, and they made the cutest squeaks!! <3
Aww!!!

249The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yup! It was soooo cute! ^.^

Oh hey! By the way, I've been thinking about a new theory for time travel recently. First, to make sure it actually is a new theory so I'm not accidentally stealing someone else's idea, what do you think about time travel? What happens to the original timeline when a person jumps back in time and messes with past events?
This is a question for anyone who sees it! ^.^

250The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Yup! It was soooo cute! ^.^

Oh hey! By the way, I've been thinking about a new theory for time travel recently. First, to make sure it actually is a new theory so I'm not accidentally stealing someone else's idea, what do you think about time travel? What happens to the original timeline when a person jumps back in time and messes with past events?
This is a question for anyone who sees it! ^.^
Well, I personally think when you alter anything while back in time you create other dimensions where what you did or didn't do happened or didn't happen. It's called the multidimensional theory. Every decision we make opens up to a world where we also didn't make that choice.

Hypothetically of course, I don't go running around shouting this to the world. XD

251The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD I've heard a theory similar to that one! I like the idea of different dimensions. To think that there'd be another version of myself running around in her time stream... Wouldn't it be so cool if I could meet her? Wacko We'd technically be different people since we'd have differences in our past, but she'd probably look just like me, or at least very similar, and we'd be like twins! It would be awesome!

My theory is different, give me a moment to type it up! ^.^

252The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:XD I've heard a theory similar to that one! I like the idea of different dimensions. To think that there'd be another version of myself running around in her time stream... Wouldn't it be so cool if I could meet her? Wacko We'd technically be different people since we'd have differences in our past, but she'd probably look just like me, or at least very similar, and we'd be like twins! It would be awesome!

My theory is different, give me a moment to type it up! ^.^
Lol, ok!

253The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

One part of my theory of time travel is you can't jump forward in time. A person already moves forward in time every second of every day, and the only time a person could ever move forward in time at a faster pace would be if they moved at really, really high speeds. But then everyone they know just ages faster while that person is gone, and since that person is gone, there is no chance of meeting their 'future self' since they weren't there to become their future self.
Another reason why jumping forward in time wouldn't work would be because the future doesn't exist yet. Every second of every day, people are faced with choices they could make that paves an ongoing path, making the future a reality by turning it into the present. People can speculate about the future by considering the consequences of actions they could carry out, but until they make a decision, the future is not solid and does not exist yet.
The past, however, does exist and is solid. If someone had the power to travel through time, then the only way they could travel would be backward. It would take a while to type down everything I have going on in my head, so here's a picture I drew on my tablet:

...If...I can...get it to work... Hold on! I almost got it! It's coming!  XD

254The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ooh, sweet! That makes a lot of sense! But then what would happen if someone changed something in the past while they were there?

*patiently waiting for picture*

255The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:21 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 ?view=att&th=151476083060a8a7&attid=0

256The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

There! I can be technologically smart sometimes! XD

Cool! Glad it makes sense! ^.^

257The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The part about forward time travel at least ^.^'

258The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:There! I can be technologically smart sometimes! XD

Cool! Glad it makes sense! ^.^
Yeah! .... Yeah, it doesn't show up on my phone. XD but that's okay, it's probably just my phone!

259The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:42 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey, I g2g for tonight. I'll talk to you tomorrow, I'm off all day. Goodnight!

260The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I'm just finishing up my post. I saved it and took a moment to say see ya later to you. So see ya later and good night! ^.^

And...sorry again about today. So let's make tomorrow a better day, okay? Sweet dreams and I'll see you tomorrow! ^.^

261The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:02 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Aw man!! *headdesk* >.< Alright, that's okay. I'll just type out an explanation then! I'll try not to take too much time (pun not intended Lol)

So you have the original timestream. It's a straight tunnel that the time traveler moves through in a forward direction. Then the time traveler, for whatever reason, decides to go back in time, so they open up a portal (Point A), move backwards outside the tunnel, open another portal (Point B) and jump back in. Time patches up Point A and the original time stream carries on like normal. As far as everyone traveling in it knows, the time traveler has disappeared or died. He no longer exists in that stream. Back at Point B though, time fixes itself by sealing the tunnel after Point B with a 'wall', sealing it from the original time stream the time traveler came from, and Point B becomes present time for them. What I mean by that is the time traveler can no longer return to the point in the time (and space) they left since it's impossible to jump forward in time and the different decisions they make this time around causes a new future to be created. And that is how parallel universes are born! If you want more details, go ask your parents.  Smile

I'm sorry. I'm tired XD There's a lot more info behind this, but I'll save it for another day.  I hope this explanation makes sense so far! Good night everyone and sweet dreams!

262The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:40 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:WOOHOOO!!! YES!! *fistpump*

I won't do anything yet. This situation can be solved potentially at any time. Sometime down the road when we want those threads back, we can do it... at a %50 chance of deleting the current topics... We don't have to solve this right now.

The earliest date I can back up on is 6-02-15............

It only goes back six months.............

Wild....... It's gone.  Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

263The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Crying Crying Crying

264The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...That's...that's okay. It wasn't your fault. We can survive. I mean, it would have been cool if we could've been able to bring it back, but...we can always make new memories. ^.^' ... Sad

265The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

M-maybe I have something on a flash drive? *frantically rummages through house*

266The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:51 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I'll cross my fingers!! *crosses fingers*

267The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:I'll cross my fingers!! *crosses fingers*
.... no Sad All that's on here is part of Book One and the storyboard for Book Three  Crying

268The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Crying Crying Crying

269The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'm still here, I'm just.... mourning.

270The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sad It's okay... It'll be okay...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum