The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 34]

391The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh, and this one let me do alliances and factions and stuff! That's why Tyrin never killed Rinka, ect. But Jake and Sumire were in their own faction, The FP characters were allied, and you me and Ruki were allied, and Zarrock, Agathar, and Illidia were together as well.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

392The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:13 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Well, you know, she is usually annoyed, straight-forward and sarcastic! B-but when she eats anything with sugar she tends to get.. *nervously smiles* a little hyper?? *looks back at Granger as she starts throwing several jars out of the cabinets and opens another cabinet door*

393The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Moonpelt: *plows into Najmah* OKAY SO JAY DID A THING IN THE THINGY AND NOW YOU ARE MY SISTER AND I LOVE YOU AND I WILL BE THE BESTEST LITTLE BROTHER YOU CAN EVER ASK FOR!!!!!! *knocks her off her feet and lays on her, tail flopping like mad* I LOVE YOU BIG SISTER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! *rubbing up against her like crazy*

394The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

OMG I did another one but I left random deaths turned on. And no allies! Lol

Day 1

Rinka killed by food poisoning

Agathar killed by Zarrock

Na'thain killed by Moonpelt

Drellan killed by food poisoning

Jay killed by Zarrock

Finnican killed by Wild

Silver killed by Raiya

T'Sone killed by Pike

Ruki killed by environmental disaster

Day 2

Day 3

Annabelle killed by Rose

K'Rule killed by Zarrock

Tyrin killed by Rose

Rose killed by Moonpelt

Day 4

Najmah killed by Kale

Fayru killed by Raiya

Day 5

Pike killed by Syrune

Day 6

Moonpelt killed by Syrune

Leaftail killed by Syrune

Kale killed by Wild

Day 7

Syrune killed by Wild

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Illidia killed by environmental disaster

Day 12

Wild killed by muttation attack

Raiya killed by Zarrock

The victor is: Zarrock

395The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:24 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Aww! Who's syrune? Sad at least Wild avenged me! thanks Wild! Very Happy

396The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:And as for Moonpelt being gone for so long and missing literally everything that has happened.

Canonically, he got lost chasing a butterfly. That's the reason why he hasn't been around.
No lies.
Ha ha! Moonpelt, you're awesome! XD

Najmah: ...Seriously? That guy is my half-brother? *unimpressed*

Yup! ^.^ Hey, maybe now, he'll rub off on you and you can be-

Najmah: NO.

397The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

LeafTail wrote:Aww! Who's syrune? Sad at least Wild avenged me! thanks Wild! Very Happy
Syrune: Who's Syrune??? What?! Um, I'm the Phoenix Queen, thank you very much! The most beautiful female bird in all of existence.

398The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:And as for Moonpelt being gone for so long and missing literally everything that has happened.

Canonically, he got lost chasing a butterfly. That's the reason why he hasn't been around.
No lies.

Moonpelt: Don't be unimpressed with me! I stubbed my paw on a rock last night and I only cried for 20 minutes. *sits triumphantly* Who else can be that brave, HMMMMM?

399The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:Moonpelt: *plows into Najmah* OKAY SO JAY DID A THING IN THE THINGY AND NOW YOU ARE MY SISTER AND I LOVE YOU AND I WILL BE THE BESTEST LITTLE BROTHER YOU CAN EVER ASK FOR!!!!!! *knocks her off her feet and lays on her, tail flopping like mad* I LOVE YOU BIG SISTER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! *rubbing up against her like crazy*
Najmah: KYAAAAAAAA!!!! *squirms violently, trying to get away from Moonpelt* GET OFF OF ME YOU CREEEEEEP!!!!!!! *bats head with paws* OFF OFF OFF NOW NOW NOW!!!!!! >.<

400The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:Moonpelt: *plows into Najmah* OKAY SO JAY DID A THING IN THE THINGY AND NOW YOU ARE MY SISTER AND I LOVE YOU AND I WILL BE THE BESTEST LITTLE BROTHER YOU CAN EVER ASK FOR!!!!!! *knocks her off her feet and lays on her, tail flopping like mad* I LOVE YOU BIG SISTER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! *rubbing up against her like crazy*
Najmah: KYAAAAAAAA!!!! *squirms violently, trying to get away from Moonpelt* GET OFF OF ME YOU CREEEEEEP!!!!!!! *bats head with paws* OFF OFF OFF NOW NOW NOW!!!!!! >.<

Moonpelt: Awww! You love me TOOO!!!!! *hugs tighter* WE"RE GONNA BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

401The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:Aww! Who's syrune? Sad at least Wild avenged me! thanks Wild! Very Happy
Hey, no problem! That's what friends are for! ^.^

OH! I just remembered! In one of the simulations (one where Najmah poison darted me >.<), Najmah tried to poison Silv's drink, but mistook it for her own and drank it herself! Talk about karma, right? XD

Najmah: That's not funny! Mad

402The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:32 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

U-uh? p-Phoenix Q-queen?! I'm sorry! I hope I didn't offend! *waves hands apologetically*

403The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Moonpelt: Awww! You love me TOOO!!!!! *hugs tighter* WE"RE GONNA BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Najmah: NOOOOOOOO!!!!! *somehow gets free of Moonpelt and runs off, leaving a dust trail* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

404The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:34 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Hey, no problem! That's what friends are for! ^.^

OH! I just remembered! In one of the simulations (one where Najmah poison darted me >.<), Najmah tried to poison Silv's drink, but mistook it for her own and drank it herself! Talk about karma, right? XD

Najmah: That's not funny! Mad
Ha! Lol

405The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Oh, and this one let me do alliances and factions and stuff! That's why Tyrin never killed Rinka, ect. But Jake and Sumire were in their own faction, The FP characters were allied, and you me and Ruki were allied, and Zarrock, Agathar, and Illidia were together as well.
Hey, that's actually cool! I like it! Wacko

406The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

No lies.

Moonpelt: Don't be unimpressed with me! I stubbed my paw on a rock last night and I only cried for 20 minutes. *sits triumphantly* Who else can be that brave, HMMMMM?
Najmah: *gapes* ...Uh, okay, me. I'm braver than that. I don't ever cry when I stub my paw. Seriously?

407The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:38 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger: *pads into room with cookie jar in tow* FOUND IT GUYS. ITS RIGHT HERE NO WORRIES HAHA *eyes start twitching as she eyes the cookies* they tasted really good, but I think Rose had more than me so far!! Very Happy

408The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Najmah: NOOOOOOOO!!!!! *somehow gets free of Moonpelt and runs off, leaving a dust trail* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moonpelt: Come back sis!!!!! *prances/skips after her*

409The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:Granger: *pads into room with cookie jar in tow* FOUND IT GUYS. ITS RIGHT HERE NO WORRIES HAHA *eyes start twitching as she eyes the cookies* they tasted really good, but I think Rose had more than me so far!! Very Happy
O.O Uh oh...

Rose: RAINBOWS AND SPARKLES!!! *jumps in and starts to literally bounce off the walls to the tune of Nyan Cat* NYA NYA NYA NYAAAA!!!

KAAAHAAA!! HIT THE DECK!! *falls to the floor*

Rose: *sails over Wild and starts headbutting people who are still standing*

410The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
LeafTail wrote:Granger: *pads into room with cookie jar in tow* FOUND IT GUYS. ITS RIGHT HERE NO WORRIES HAHA *eyes start twitching as she eyes the cookies* they tasted really good, but I think Rose had more than me so far!! Very Happy
O.O Uh oh...

Rose: RAINBOWS AND SPARKLES!!! *jumps in and starts to literally bounce off the walls to the tune of Nyan Cat* NYA NYA NYA NYAAAA!!!

KAAAHAAA!! HIT THE DECK!! *falls to the floor*

Rose: *sails over Wild and starts headbutting people who are still standing*
GYAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *dives for the floor*

411The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:47 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger: HAHAHA *follows Rose around and equally starts to bash into other people and characters* NYA NYA NYAAA NYA

*crouches down behind a couch and cowers in fear* I should have hid the cookies better!

412The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:OMG I did another one but I left random deaths turned on. And no allies! Lol

Day 1

Jay killed by Zarrock

Finnican killed by Wild

Silver killed by Raiya

T'Sone killed by Pike

Day 2

Day 3

Annabelle killed by Rose

K'Rule killed by Zarrock

Tyrin killed by Rose

Rose killed by Moonpelt

Day 4

Najmah killed by Kale

Fayru killed by Raiya

Day 5

Pike killed by Syrune

Day 6

Kale killed by Wild

Day 7

Syrune killed by Wild

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Raiya killed by Zarrock

Rose: W-Wait a minute!! I-I killed mom? And Tyrin?! *trembles* Crying

Fin: Wild! Dude! What the heck?!

Sorry, we weren't in an alliance! Razz

Najmah: ...I can't believe I was killed by a wimp.

Fayru: Hmm... It seems I was ended by the offspring of Najmah and Drellan... A being that posses a combination of their genes must have been a worthy opponent.

I hear she was raised by Moonpelt! Smile

Fayru: ...I am ashamed of my existence.

Aw man! I just realized I killed Kale! I don't want to be the one that killed Kale though!  Sad Ooh... Mutation attack... Geez, what an awful way to go XP Welp! Congratulations Zarrock, I guess! XD

413The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:OMG I did another one but I left random deaths turned on. And no allies! Lol

Day 1

Jay killed by Zarrock

Finnican killed by Wild

Silver killed by Raiya

T'Sone killed by Pike

Day 2

Day 3

Annabelle killed by Rose

K'Rule killed by Zarrock

Tyrin killed by Rose

Rose killed by Moonpelt

Day 4

Najmah killed by Kale

Fayru killed by Raiya

Day 5

Pike killed by Syrune

Day 6

Kale killed by Wild

Day 7

Syrune killed by Wild

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Raiya killed by Zarrock

Fayru: Hmm... It seems I was ended by the offspring of Najmah and Drellan... A being that posses a combination of their genes must have been a worthy opponent.

Aw man! I just realized I killed Kale! I don't want to be the one that killed Kale though!  Sad Ooh... Mutation attack... Geez, what an awful way to go XP Welp! Congratulations Zarrock, I guess! XD
Lol

Kale: Hey! I am not a wimp!

Drellan: What did Rinka and I even eat?!

414The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:Granger: HAHAHA *follows Rose around and equally starts to bash into other people and characters* NYA NYA NYAAA NYA

*crouches down behind a couch and cowers in fear*  I should have hid the cookies better!
Characters: *scream and run in opposite directions in fear only to be knocked out by Rose and Granger*

*laying on the floor with arms covering head* Ya! Next time I'll help you hide them!! I-Oh for crying out loud!! That's it!! WING OF DARKNESS, SAVE ME!!

*tendrils of shadow summoned by black magic appear out of nowhere and tangle Rose and Granger*

Rose: *unable to move anymore, resorting to violent trembling in place*

... *opens one eye* Is it safe yet?...

415The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Day 1

Jay killed by Zarrock

Finnican killed by Wild

Silver killed by Raiya

T'Sone killed by Pike

Day 2

Day 3

Annabelle killed by Rose

K'Rule killed by Zarrock

Tyrin killed by Rose

Rose killed by Moonpelt

Day 4

Najmah killed by Kale

Fayru killed by Raiya

Day 5

Pike killed by Syrune

Day 6

Kale killed by Wild

Day 7

Syrune killed by Wild

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Raiya killed by Zarrock

Lol

Najmah: *rolls eyes*

England's cooking.

Rinka: A-And by that, she means food from England to all those who don't know what Hetalia is! ^.^'

No offense to the Englishmen! ^.^'

Len: ...I take offense, you bloody git. *huffs*

416The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Sorry if I go for long periods without talking

I'm eating chips and watching movies and drawing ponies because even though I'm 21 I'm still 5 on the inside

417The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:00 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

*closes eyes tightly before suddenly opening them when hearing only the thrashing noises of Granger and Rose struggling to break from their restraints* whew! That's solved it! Thanks wild! Very Happy

Granger: *thrashes abou to still* COOKIES!! Cookies!! *trues to bite one of the tendrils*

418The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I gtg soon. Sorry.   Sad This was fun though! I'll try to bbl, but I can't guarantee it. I'll stick around for a couple more posts before I go!

419The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:Sorry if I go for long periods without talking

I'm eating chips and watching movies and drawing ponies because even though I'm 21 I'm still 5 on the inside
Yup! That settles it! You're awesome! XD *high fives*

420The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:03 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Day 1

Jay killed by Zarrock

Finnican killed by Wild

Silver killed by Raiya

T'Sone killed by Pike

Day 2

Day 3

Annabelle killed by Rose

K'Rule killed by Zarrock

Tyrin killed by Rose

Rose killed by Moonpelt

Day 4

Najmah killed by Kale

Fayru killed by Raiya

Day 5

Pike killed by Syrune

Day 6

Kale killed by Wild

Day 7

Syrune killed by Wild

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Raiya killed by Zarrock

Lol

Najmah: *rolls eyes*

England's cooking.

Rinka: A-And by that, she means food from England to all those who don't know what Hetalia is! ^.^'

No offense to the Englishmen! ^.^'

Len: ...I take offense, you bloody git. *huffs*
Kale:*glares*

Raiya: Aw, man! I was right there! That should have been MY victory! I mean, was Zarr even in his Phoenix form?

*shooing* No! No! Get out! They're not ready to see adult you! Your parents would have a heart attack!

Ambyra: Hey! We've been waiting for like a month! Wasn't Wild working on a flashback thing? I got stuff to do!

Get out!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum