The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 34]

631The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

What?! Really? I'd heard it didn't have many episodes a season, but that's ridiculous! *pouts* And why so much time between seasons...

632The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:What?! Really? I'd heard it didn't have many episodes a season, but that's ridiculous! *pouts* And why so much time between seasons...
I don't know Sad

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

633The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*frowns* ... Idea Oh! Steven Moffat is the director, right? Maybe he's just busy with Doctor Who! Very Happy

634The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:46 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*frowns* ... Idea Oh! Steven Moffat is the director, right? Maybe he's just busy with Doctor Who! Very Happy

Probably XD

635The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:51 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sorry, poofed. Back now!

636The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:58 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Nuuu you're both gone

I'll be lurking for awhile xD

637The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yay, you're back!! What happened? Were you abducted by aliens? XD

And don't worry! I'm here! I've just been working on a thing while waiting

638The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:06 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I had to clean my rats cage and eat dinner. BUT now I'm here

639The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I see! That's way less exciting than getting abducted by aliens... But understood! Glad you could return to us! Smile Now we just need two other people. LEAF!! JAY!! WE NEED YOU!!

640The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'm here! But I have to get ready for work very soon.

641The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Aaaw... Sad

642The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:30 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Poofed but back again

643The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ohayo!

644The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:50 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

It's so cold outside x.x

645The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rinka and Finnican: *drops quilt like a net over Silv* Better? Smile

646The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

;-; Yes *snuggles into quilt* Its 1 DEGREE OUTSIDE. Not even plural.

647The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

O.O Duuude, that's so cooooold!! >.<

Rose, Rinka and Finnican: *snuggles Silv* Stay warm!!

Najmah: *secretly wants to snuggle, but is too cool to do so*

648The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:08 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Very Happy *snuggles animals* Naj! C'mere, I know you want to!

649The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *blushes* N-No I d-don't! You have no idea what you're talking about! *huffs*

Rolling Eyes Just get over there already! *shoves Najmah over to Silv*

Najmah: EEP!

650The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Gotta poof! I'll be back in about an hour

651The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:35 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

*grabs Najmah* You know you want to, don't lie to yourself Naj!

I'll be here on and off checking for rp and chat, so ttyl ^^

652The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I have returned!

Rinka, Fin and Rose: *grabs Najmah too so she doesn't escape* Cuddle with us! Smile

Najmah: *blushes harder and struggles semi-lightly* *huffs and lets everyone cuddle her* F-Fine. B-But only because you won't let me go, you jerks.

653The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:34 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Perfect timing! Just as I check back

*snuggles into Najmah* See, it's not so bad, is it?

654The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Nice! *high fives*

Najmah: The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Hinagiku+red+face

655The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:04 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sorry! Got distracted watching Friends. Joey and Chandler are mean ;-;

Aww, Najmahs embarrassed. So cute <3

656The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh! I still need to watch that! Why are they mean though? *has no idea who Joey and Chandler are*

Najmah: Sh-Shadduup!! I am n-not cute, b-bake! >///<

Wow Naj! You have a little extra tsundere in you today, don't you? Lol

Najmah: ? Tsun...

657The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:33 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Yes you do! And they went through with a bet that was cruel to the girls.

No you're very cute, Naj! *smushes Najmahs cheeks* You're like a cuddly teddy bear wolf today

658The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:51 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'm off to bed, night Wild ^^

659The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:53 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh dear... *facepalm* Some guys, honestly! XD

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n9oq9iDYpR1t8f4e9o4_500

...*snickers*

Najmah: I AM NOT!!

660The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:53 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alrighty! Good night Silv! Sweet dreams! ^.^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum