The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 20]

481The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Finnican circled around a trunk and landed on one of the lower branches of a tree behind the vans. Even before he landed, he was searching the area around the humans for either the hawk or the raven.
Rose said they'd be here. Where are they?
As if in answer to his unanswered question, a deer jumped out of the left van and darted into the forest. An idea in his head, the falcon dropped down one branch and looked into the back of that van. There, looking alarmed at the deer's escape, was first King of the Council, Althyrin. He didn't know if it was just his imagination taking advantage of what he knew or if it was what he was actually seeing, but he thought the Red-Tailed Hawk looked a little like Tyrin. The comparison sent a the tips of several metaphorical talons through his heart. He almost flew to him. There were many reasons why he wanted to. He wanted to help of course, but Althyrin happened to be one of the historical figures he admired most (next to his daughter, Serina, of course.) But also, since the hawk was ancestor to Tyrin, maybe... Maybe he could help Finnican with Tyrin's... After all, he never... He never got to say goodbye...

Finnican almost flew into that van.
Where's the raven.
A stronger emotion overcame his feelings of melancholy. For only a moment, Finnican stayed in place, trying to convince himself not to give into this new emotion. But it was in vain. And so he turned from King Althyrin and flew out of the tree. He stopped to peer into the van beside his, but seeing no raven, he shifted course and flew into the back of the van on the right. He landed on the cage closest to the entrance and glared down at Archeus with unhidden hatred.
"You must be quiet! The humans will be alerted if you-" Archeus paused in confusion at the arrival of another bird, and glanced up expecting Althyrin. Seeing this stranger falcon instead, the raven tilted his head in confusion. He spoke quietly, trailing off, "What are you... ?"
Finnican glowered down at the elderly raven, his talons through the gaps beneath him and clenching tightly around the cool metal bars. A growling sound was resonating from the back of his throat. "Do you remember me?" he seethed, "We met before you took Tyrin from us. He's my best friend and my sister's mate, you know. And you trapped him in the Ethyrium."

482The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*screams* *falls back on bottom and throws hands up in the air* WHOA!! *laughing hysterically, because that's what I do instead of fearing for my life* Yup, this is happening XD)

483The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:37 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

(IF THAT HUMAN SO MUCH AS TOUCHES A HAIR ON ROSES BODY JURY WILL TEAR HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE APART AND NOTHING BUT A BULLET WILL STOP HER WILD DO NOT HARM MY WOLFS SISTER IM WARNING YOU)

484The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Finnican circled around a trunk and landed on one of the lower branches of a tree behind the vans. Even before he landed, he was searching the area around the humans for either the hawk or the raven.
As if in answer to his unanswered question, a deer jumped out of the left van and darted into the forest. An idea in his head, the falcon dropped down one branch and looked into the back of that van. There, looking alarmed at the deer's escape, was first King of the Council, Althyrin. He didn't know if it was just his imagination taking advantage of what he knew or if it was what he was actually seeing, but he thought the Red-Tailed Hawk looked a little like Tyrin. The comparison sent a the tips of several metaphorical talons through his heart. He almost flew to him. There were many reasons why he wanted to. He wanted to help of course, but Althyrin happened to be one of the historical figures he admired most (next to his daughter, Serina, of course.) But also, since the hawk was ancestor to Tyrin, maybe... Maybe he could help Finnican with Tyrin's... After all, he never... He never got to say goodbye...

Where's the raven.
A stronger emotion overcame his feelings of melancholy. For only a moment, Finnican stayed in place, trying to convince himself not to give into this new emotion. But it was in vain. And so he turned from King Althyrin and flew out of the tree. He stopped to peer into the van beside his, but seeing no raven, he shifted course and flew into the back of the van on the right. He landed on the cage closest to the entrance and glared down at Archeus with unhidden hatred.
"You must be quiet! The humans will be alerted if you-" Archeus paused in confusion at the arrival of another bird, and glanced up expecting Althyrin. Seeing this stranger falcon instead, the raven tilted his head in confusion. He spoke quietly, trailing off, "What are you... ?"
Finnican glowered down at the elderly raven, his talons through the gaps beneath him and clenching tightly around the cool metal bars. A growling sound was resonating from the back of his throat. "Do you remember me?" he seethed, "We met before you took Tyrin from us. He's my best friend and my sister's mate, you know. And you trapped him in the Ethyrium."
Archeus flinched visibly when Finnican spoke, his eyes flashing in surprise at the mention of Ethyrium. "H-How.... do you know of the Ethyrium? I do not know you, bird, but I would like to. But we cannot speak here, it is too dangerous!"

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

485The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Okay, now I'm fearing for my life. So...bye! *runs away cackling*)

486The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:45 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

(Evil or Very Mad Naji DO NOT HURT HER WILD EVERYONE WILL DIE)

487The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:27 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Finnican's eyes flashed in recognition. "Oh! The two who just left?" he asked.

"Yup!" Rose barked cheerfully, "They're going to open the cages the new humans brought, and we're going to run to the others during the commotion! So they're all that way, right?" she asked, pointing in the direction Finnican had shown them just to be sure.

The falcon grinned and nodded. "Yes. Wow, that's so good of them to be doing that for you guys! They must be awesome birds." Then with a chuckle he said, "So Al and Arc, huh? Sounds like those names are short for something."

"They are!" Rose replied, "Althyrin and Archeus! Pretty cool names, huh?"

Finnican's wings suddenly felt like feeble twigs. He stared down at Rose, barely able to keep himself in the air as a cold feeling spread through his chest. "...Wh...What did you just...say?..."

It was at that moment that Shawn backed into the lamp stand beside the couch, knocking it back just enough to throw the lamp off of it. Shawn swiftly sat up and whipped around, grabbing the stand with one hand, but it was too late. The room utility shattered upon hitting the ground.

Jury tilted her head a bit in question toward the falcon, noticing the change of attitude he seemed to take on when he heard the names. "Something wrong with that? I don't know them well, nor do I like strangers, but they seem alri-" she was cut off by a loud crashing sound, and she immediately whipped her head around with a low growl.
"Are we sure all the humans were killed?" the wolf demanded, turning to glare at Aleid, remembering having ordered him to kill the last one. Huffing in frustration and annoyance, she stalked back into the room, lips pulled over her teeth in a snarl as she locked her eyes on the unfortunately clumsy man.

(Oh, Shawn. He doesn't have the best of luck.)
(No he does not XD)

Finnican was at a loss for words. He had turned around to stare in the direction the hawk and raven had gone, hearing but not processing the shattering of the lamp, due to the loud roar in his thoughts.
Althyrin...Archeus...
Both were names he knew very well. One, the ancestor of his best friend and first King of The Council. The other, the one who had deceived that best friend and trapped him in another world for eight years. Unable to control himself, Finnican forgot the wolves and flew in the direction of the vans.

(What? Fin has his flaws! XD)

Rose stared up at Finnican in confusion, wondering why he was acting the way he was. But, at the sound of the lamp shattering, she spun around to see that one of the humans were alive right before the falcon left. Her eyes widened in surprise at seeing Shawn. That surprise turned to panic when Jury began approaching him.
"Wait! Sis!" she yelped, darting to the black wolf's side and blocking her with an extended foreleg, "You don't need to do this. Look at him, he's in no condition to fight us. I don't think he wants to."

Shawn stared at the wolves in horror. He still had one hand gripped on the stand, fear preventing him from letting go. The other hand was on the ground, steadying him in his awkward kneeling position. He did not dare move a muscle.
Please...if you're up there... Don't let me die... Not like this...

Jury continued toward the man with a growl, until the smaller wolf stopped in beside of her, halting her movement. She faced Rose with a look a hate and disbelief. "Are you serious? They trapped us! They killed that other wolf who I loved but our love wasn't meant to be and I'll never find love again, and who knows what they meant to do with us? There are others outside with even more animals! How could you want to let him go?" she demanded, hardly able to believe even Rose could want this creature spared. "They show no mercy, why should I?"
XD )

Najmah: S-Stop laughing! She said she'd never find love again! Lol )

Rose flinched away, taking a step back from her sisters with ears flattened against her skull.
"I..." she stammered. She looked back at the human, who was still frozen, staring at her in fear. She swallowed and looked back at her sister. "I know," she said softer, "I know. They're horrible. They...They've done so much to hurt animals like us, more than you would ever know. But that doesn't mean we have to kill him. Let's just leave him alone. Please?"

Jury growled lowly as she glared from Rose to the cowering human, slowly stalking closer until she was just inches from the face of the man. She stared at him with eyes full of hate, knowing how easy it would be to deliver one quick bite and end what he was doing, even if there were more humans to take his place. If she had still been a lone wolf, before she ever found her family, there would have been nothing that could have convinced her stop. A few tense moments later, the black wolf snarled and turned away, instead walking past Rose with ears pinned back and giving frustrated growl as she stopped in the doorway.
"Fine. He lives today, but know that if I ever see him or any other human doing what he's done, I won't hesitate," Jury muttered, leaving the end open to interpretation, although it was clear what she intended to do. "Let's just get back to our family."

(~*~*~*~CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT~*~*~*~)
(Yay! Yay for Jury! cheers And now to ruin the moment XD Sorry Jury!)

Rose followed Jury with her head as she passed, whimpering softly but staying put as her sister approached the human.

Shawn's eyes gradually widened and, as the black wolf slowly approached him, he let go of the stand and pressed himself against the couch, trembling from the terror. He could not move as the wolf stopped in front of him, staring him down. He had never seen so much hate in the eyes of an animal. He truly believed he would die in that moment. ...And the wolf turned her back on him. And walked away. As she left him, Shawn's grip on the couch tightened, unable to believe he had been spared.

Rose let out a breath she had been holding in relief. Then she grinned happily and hopped in place. "I knew you wouldn't do it!" she yipped, "I knew you were better than them!"

Shawn did not understand the struggle that had taken place in Jury. He had no idea there even was a struggle. His human mind figured that she had simply lost interest in him, and that was why he wasn't dead. Something else his human mind figured was that this wolf, which had already killed two of his comrades, would kill any other human she would come across. And so, it was with that logic, that twisted sense of nobility, and the spirit of vengeance for his fallen comrades while his fear hadn't passed that he pushed off the couch and dove for the black hand gun on the floor two feet in front of him.

Rose jumped back in surprise when the human moved suddenly, landing a few feet in front of her and just to the side. She stared in wide eyed confusion as he shoved himself back to his knees, a black object in his hands, which he raised up with his arms fully extended.. Stone cold realization hit her when the human aimed the gun directly at Jury, her back still towards him as she continued to walk away.
"NO!!" she screamed, leaping at the human as his finger wrapped around the trigger.

The crack of the gun sounded. Rose's chest collided with the man's arms just before then, knocking his aim to the side and sending the bullet severely off course into the wall. She was standing over him, tears in her eyes as he let the gun go and grabbed at her fur, pulling, trying to get her off, trying to get her to let go. The young wolf trembled, a soft whimper sounding in the back of her throat. She shut her eyes tight and clamped her jaws down tighter on his throat, a sickening jolt going through her as she felt something snap. The man let out a horrifying, gasping sound and spasmed beneath her, yanking violently at her fur, dying. And finally, after those long moments of being asphyxiated, his hands fell from her shoulders. Rose was trembling as she slowly opened her jaws, letting the man fall back to the ground. She opened her eyes and stared down at his lifeless form, her eyes glued to his unmoving face. Then, with unsteady paws, she stepped off of him and turned to face her sister, her tearful eyes wide in horror at what she'd done, his blood dripping off of her muzzle.
"J-Ju...ry?" she whimpered as the first tear began to fall.

(BTW this is not for kicks and giggles, this is actually important for future RP and Rose's character development. Also, I wanted to make it as feelsy as possible, hence all those words.)

(Also, what were you saying about her not doing anything wrong in her life, Jay? Twisted Evil )

488The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:31 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(O.O Whoa... Wow, she finally did something useful! XD But seriously, I can already feel the impact this will make on her.)

489The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:36 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

(You're supposed to cry for her lost innocence. XD And yes. Yes she did.)

(Rose: But I didn't wanna kill him!! Crying )

490The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:42 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...And you guys thought I was gonna hurt her XD Seeing you guys panic was hilarious! Lol )

Najmah: ...You're sick, you know that? Just sick.)

491The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:54 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:...And you guys thought I was gonna hurt her XD Seeing you guys panic was hilarious! Lol )

Najmah: ...You're sick, you know that? Just sick.)
(Yeah! Najmah's right! XD And I AM crying over her loss of innocence! So mean!)

492The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:54 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Where's the raven.
Archeus flinched visibly when Finnican spoke, his eyes flashing in surprise at the mention of Ethyrium. "H-How.... do you know of the Ethyrium? I do not know you, bird, but I would like to. But we cannot speak here, it is too dangerous!"
Finnican hissed softly, trembling slightly as he stared the raven down in fury. Finally, after a long moment, he lifted a talon and slammed it on top of the cage.
"Fine. But we are going to speak, later," he growled. The falcon jumped over to Archeus and landed beside him, turning to the nearest closed caged door. "You're trying to free these guys, right? As a distraction for the wolf sisters? How do you open this then?"
The resentment towards the raven radiated off of him in waves. But, for the sake of his friends, he needed help with the distraction rather than distract the distracters. He could confront Archeus later.

493The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:58 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

(OH HONEY NO Sad HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ROSE)

Jury just rolled her eyes at Rose as she brightened, mumbling in annoyance under her breath. She assumed he would back down- any other creature would have in his position, though she had little doubt he would stop trapping animals for whatever their twisted reason was. About to open her mouth to suggest heading out, she flinched and twisted around as soon as Rose had let out started to scream, a snarl on the black wolfs face as she prepared to defend her sister. She froze, however, legs stiffening and becoming unable to move at the sight of the gun staring back at her before, before it was shoved aside and Rose was on top of him. Jury stood wide-eyed at the younger wolf, hardly believing that she was killing the human or that the human had tried to kill her, watching as the blood starting to pool beneath her jaws.
Breaking out her shocked and frozen state when Rose spoke, Jury immediately rushed forward, resting her head on her shoulder and pressing herself close in the closest thing to a hug a wolf could do. She looked down at the human for a moment before tearing her eyes away, focusing on her sister again. "Hey- Rose- You're alright, Rose, I promise," she spoke quickly, words slowing down as she continued, "You did the right thing, alright? You haven't done anything wrong."

(ROSE Sad)

494The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:59 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:(You're supposed to cry for her lost innocence. XD And yes. Yes she did.)

(Rose: But I didn't wanna kill him!! Crying )
(She did NOTHING WRONG! Evil or Very Mad Nothing! He was going to to kill Jury!)

495The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:05 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Where's the raven.
Finnican hissed softly, trembling slightly as he stared the raven down in fury. Finally, after a long moment, he lifted a talon and slammed it on top of the cage.
"Fine. But we are going to speak, later," he growled. The falcon jumped over to Archeus and landed beside him, turning to the nearest closed caged door. "You're trying to free these guys, right? As a distraction for the wolf sisters? How do you open this then?"
The resentment towards the raven radiated off of him in waves. But, for the sake of his friends, he needed help with the distraction rather than distract the distracters. He could confront Archeus later.
Archeus sensed the falcon's disgruntlement and made note of it in the back of his head, he opened his beak to explain the lock to Finnican when he heard Rose's cry, and the resounding gunshot after it. 

He was not alone in this, as Althyrin too froze on his last cage, his eyes growing huge. He spun around to see what was happening after setting the last animal free, a small wolf, and flew out of the back of the van. 

At the same time, most of the humans were caught off guard, and the round man turned in the direction of the gunshot, not noticing the flurry of animals running from the back of his van. He began running towards the front entrance of the building, snatching a handgun from the front glove-box of his van first. His path towards the front led him past the tall man's van, and around the second, where he spotted the door ajar. "Huh?!" 

The round man stopped chasing the front door and glanced inside the van, mortified to spy the raven and falcon within. 
"Hey! Something's gotten loose!" He cried, fumbling to switch the safety off on his pistol.

496The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:08 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Now THAT reaction! THAT'S what I'm looking for!! Twisted Evil

Najmah: SICK. YOU. ARE. SICK!

Rose: SIIILLVVEEEEERRR!! Crying *hugs Silv*

Does this officially make me evil? Lol
But ya, poor Rose. The post that was lost was going to be a happy one with Rose and Jury walking away and Shawn behaving himself. I was planning the post that actually DID get posted for weeks now, but I faltered and thought I probably shouldn't go with it. But then, you know what happened, so this happened! ^.^ Sorry Rose. And sorry Jury, for ruining your sister!

497The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:10 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(To be fair, I had my reactions in real life, with Ruki staring at me like "What the heck happened?!" and after I explained it she's sad now too XD)

498The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:12 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Oh and a forewarning to you all out of courtesy, I need to impactifully get the meaning across that human's are evil in this universe so something's going to happen soon, which Wild already knows about-- but I wanted to warn even her, that it's not gonna be pretty! I won't describe with a lot of detail, but something pretty gnarly is about to go down XD)

499The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:19 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

(Jeez, nothing good is going on. Nothing. What is wrong with you two ;-; )

500The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:21 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

(Also warning- I do need to sleep soon, so pretty soon I'll be leaving unfortunately)

501The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:26 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:(To be fair, I had my reactions in real life, with Ruki staring at me like "What the heck happened?!" and after I explained it she's sad now too XD)
Wait, how did you react?! I wanna hear! XD

Najmah: Do I need to say it again? Evil or Very Mad

And yes, I do (sorta of) know what's going to happen. (Not really, but sort of.) And I force innocent wolf pups to kill, that's one thing that's wrong with me!

Najmah: Wild. Stop. Just stop.

Okay, ya, I'll stop now. XD ... RIP Rose's innocence...

502The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:37 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Understood Silv!

Well, I nearly choked on my Popsicle for starters! And then I said a phrase not meant for young ears XD)

503The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:38 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:(OH HONEY NO Sad HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ROSE)

Jury just rolled her eyes at Rose as she brightened, mumbling in annoyance under her breath. She assumed he would back down- any other creature would have in his position, though she had little doubt he would stop trapping animals for whatever their twisted reason was. About to open her mouth to suggest heading out, she flinched and twisted around as soon as Rose had let out started to scream, a snarl on the black wolfs face as she prepared to defend her sister. She froze, however, legs stiffening and becoming unable to move at the sight of the gun staring back at her before, before it was shoved aside and Rose was on top of him. Jury stood wide-eyed at the younger wolf, hardly believing that she was killing the human or that the human had tried to kill her, watching as the blood starting to pool beneath her jaws.
Breaking out her shocked and frozen state when Rose spoke, Jury immediately rushed forward, resting her head on her shoulder and pressing herself close in the closest thing to a hug a wolf could do. She looked down at the human for a moment before tearing her eyes away, focusing on her sister again. "Hey- Rose- You're alright, Rose, I promise," she spoke quickly, words slowing down as she continued, "You did the right thing, alright? You haven't done anything wrong."

(ROSE Sad)
Rose leaned into Jury's hug without any hesitation. The moment her face met with her sister's fur, she burst out into sobs and pressed herself even closer to her chest.

You did what you had to do, the voice in her head told her, something she had never wanted to hear, You took a life to save one that was precious to you.

...Besides. It's only a human. You'll get over it.

Rose cried even harder.

504The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:43 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:(Understood Silv!

Well, I nearly choked on my Popsicle for starters! And then I said a phrase not meant for young ears XD)
Alrighty Silv! I need to get to bed soon too, so no worries! ^.^ (Well, no worries anyway, but ya know XD)

Oh dear! XD Well that right there's a good reaction too! Not the phrase, or the nearly dying part, but yes! I am satisfied with that reaction! Lol

Najmah: ... I'm done. *rage quits and walks off*

505The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:54 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:(OH HONEY NO Sad HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ROSE)

(ROSE Sad)
Rose leaned into Jury's hug without any hesitation. The moment her face met with her sister's fur, she burst out into sobs and pressed herself even closer to her chest.

You did what you had to do, the voice in her head told her, something she had never wanted to hear, You took a life to save one that was precious to you.

...Besides. It's only a human. You'll get over it.

Rose cried even harder.
(I'm not gunna lie...I laughed at that last sentence.)

Jury sighed quietly, closing her eyes and letting her cry. I should have just killed him myself, save Rose the trouble. I could have, but I didn't. This is what I get for showing mercy toward such a vile creature. They don't deserve it. Jury thought, growing angry with both herself, but also with Aleid. I should have known that wolf would be no use in the escape. This is his fault in for ignoring my order and not killing the human in the first place.
"Hey, we need to leave before the other humans come to check out the noise, alright? Will you be okay to leave? We can go see our family, Drellan and Najmah are waiting for us," she softly questioned, opening her eyes and twitching her ears as she tried to remain alert in case another human came by.

506The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:56 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:(Understood Silv!

Alrighty Silv! I need to get to bed soon too, so no worries! ^.^ (Well, no worries anyway, but ya know XD)

Oh dear! XD Well that right there's a good reaction too! Not the phrase, or the nearly dying part, but yes! I am satisfied with that reaction! Lol

Najmah: ... I'm done. *rage quits and walks off*

( Lol Yes, and I need sleep too! XD)

507The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:57 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

(With that, I'm going to to sleep. It's almost 3. Good night guys!

And Wild, you have a cruel streak going. Killing off mean wolf then doing this to Rose. Who hurt you. Stop hurting Rose! Poor wolf. ;-; )

508The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:01 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Where's the raven.
Archeus sensed the falcon's disgruntlement and made note of it in the back of his head, he opened his beak to explain the lock to Finnican when he heard Rose's cry, and the resounding gunshot after it. 

He was not alone in this, as Althyrin too froze on his last cage, his eyes growing huge. He spun around to see what was happening after setting the last animal free, a small wolf, and flew out of the back of the van. 

At the same time, most of the humans were caught off guard, and the round man turned in the direction of the gunshot, not noticing the flurry of animals running from the back of his van. He began running towards the front entrance of the building, snatching a handgun from the front glove-box of his van first. His path towards the front led him past the tall man's van, and around the second, where he spotted the door ajar. "Huh?!" 

The round man stopped chasing the front door and glanced inside the van, mortified to spy the raven and falcon within. 
"Hey! Something's gotten loose!" He cried, fumbling to switch the safety off on his pistol.
The tall man stared towards the building like everyone else, caught off guard and not moving for the front entrance. But at the round man's exclamation, he tensed and looked in his direction.
"What is it? It's not something man-eating, is it?" he asked. He was still concerned about the gunshot, but at the thought of something loose that was an immediate threat to him, he wanted to focus on that first.

Meanwhile, frying pan guy was shouting at someone else to go check out the gunshot, waving his frying pan around and proclaiming something about his back being too sore to make it to the door.

Finnican's head whipped up from the lock, his eyes growing wide.
"Rose?!" he squawked, his anger towards Archeus replaced by horror and fear for his friend's well-being. He turned for the van's opening, moving to go back to the cabin, and stopped upon seeing the round man in front with a gun in his hand. Acting on impulse, he screech and dashed out of the van, flying right at the man's face. "GO! GET OUT OF THERE!" he shouted to Archeus as he scratched at the man's eyes. He knew what those guns did (or so he thought) and he didn't want to let Archeus be taken captive before he had the chance to make him pay for what he did to Tyrin. That was the excuse he gave himself for trying to help the raven out.

509The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:06 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Oh, Fin just did it. Good job Fin, you just messed up big time. This will come back to haunt you, but I can't yet say how! Lol I'll reply to this one, then head to bed most likely.)

510The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 17 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:10 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Down at the bottom of the hill, Najmah jolted, her ears swiveling towards the ascending slope.
"Hey! You guys heard that, right?" she asked, referring to the loud, thunder-like crack that had sounded towards the top.

"That was a gunshot," Fayru replied in her calm tone, "It is very likely elder brother, Juryoku, and Rose are in imminent danger."

"WHAT?!" Najmah hissed, looking as ticked off as she was panicked. She took a few running steps forward, causing Fayru to grip tightly to her fur so she wouldn't fall off, before stopping and turning back to the others. "Drellan! Come on, we need to help them!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum