The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 20]

511The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:10 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Finnican circled around a trunk and landed on one of the lower branches of a tree behind the vans. Even before he landed, he was searching the area around the humans for either the hawk or the raven.
Rose said they'd be here. Where are they?
As if in answer to his unanswered question, a deer jumped out of the left van and darted into the forest. An idea in his head, the falcon dropped down one branch and looked into the back of that van. There, looking alarmed at the deer's escape, was first King of the Council, Althyrin. He didn't know if it was just his imagination taking advantage of what he knew or if it was what he was actually seeing, but he thought the Red-Tailed Hawk looked a little like Tyrin. The comparison sent a the tips of several metaphorical talons through his heart. He almost flew to him. There were many reasons why he wanted to. He wanted to help of course, but Althyrin happened to be one of the historical figures he admired most (next to his daughter, Serina, of course.) But also, since the hawk was ancestor to Tyrin, maybe... Maybe he could help Finnican with Tyrin's... After all, he never... He never got to say goodbye...

Finnican almost flew into that van.
Where's the raven.
A stronger emotion overcame his feelings of melancholy. For only a moment, Finnican stayed in place, trying to convince himself not to give into this new emotion. But it was in vain. And so he turned from King Althyrin and flew out of the tree. He stopped to peer into the van beside his, but seeing no raven, he shifted course and flew into the back of the van on the right. He landed on the cage closest to the entrance and glared down at Archeus with unhidden hatred.
"You must be quiet! The humans will be alerted if you-" Archeus paused in confusion at the arrival of another bird, and glanced up expecting Althyrin. Seeing this stranger falcon instead, the raven tilted his head in confusion. He spoke quietly, trailing off, "What are you... ?"
Finnican glowered down at the elderly raven, his talons through the gaps beneath him and clenching tightly around the cool metal bars. A growling sound was resonating from the back of his throat. "Do you remember me?" he seethed, "We met before you took Tyrin from us. He's my best friend and my sister's mate, you know. And you trapped him in the Ethyrium."
Archeus flinched visibly when Finnican spoke, his eyes flashing in surprise at the mention of Ethyrium. "H-How.... do you know of the Ethyrium? I do not know you, bird, but I would like to. But we cannot speak here, it is too dangerous!"
Finnican hissed softly, trembling slightly as he stared the raven down in fury. Finally, after a long moment, he lifted a talon and slammed it on top of the cage.
"Fine. But we are going to speak, later," he growled. The falcon jumped over to Archeus and landed beside him, turning to the nearest closed caged door. "You're trying to free these guys, right? As a distraction for the wolf sisters? How do you open this then?"
The resentment towards the raven radiated off of him in waves. But, for the sake of his friends, he needed help with the distraction rather than distract the distracters. He could confront Archeus later.
Archeus sensed the falcon's disgruntlement and made note of it in the back of his head, he opened his beak to explain the lock to Finnican when he heard Rose's cry, and the resounding gunshot after it. 

He was not alone in this, as Althyrin too froze on his last cage, his eyes growing huge. He spun around to see what was happening after setting the last animal free, a small wolf, and flew out of the back of the van. 

At the same time, most of the humans were caught off guard, and the round man turned in the direction of the gunshot, not noticing the flurry of animals running from the back of his van. He began running towards the front entrance of the building, snatching a handgun from the front glove-box of his van first. His path towards the front led him past the tall man's van, and around the second, where he spotted the door ajar. "Huh?!" 

The round man stopped chasing the front door and glanced inside the van, mortified to spy the raven and falcon within. 
"Hey! Something's gotten loose!" He cried, fumbling to switch the safety off on his pistol.
The tall man stared towards the building like everyone else, caught off guard and not moving for the front entrance. But at the round man's exclamation, he tensed and looked in his direction.
"What is it? It's not something man-eating, is it?" he asked. He was still concerned about the gunshot, but at the thought of something loose that was an immediate threat to him, he wanted to focus on that first.

Meanwhile, frying pan guy was shouting at someone else to go check out the gunshot, waving his frying pan around and proclaiming something about his back being too sore to make it to the door.

Finnican's head whipped up from the lock, his eyes growing wide.
"Rose?!" he squawked, his anger towards Archeus replaced by horror and fear for his friend's well-being. He turned for the van's opening, moving to go back to the cabin, and stopped upon seeing the round man in front with a gun in his hand. Acting on impulse, he screech and dashed out of the van, flying right at the man's face. "GO! GET OUT OF THERE!" he shouted to Archeus as he scratched at the man's eyes. He knew what those guns did (or so he thought) and he didn't want to let Archeus be taken captive before he had the chance to make him pay for what he did to Tyrin. That was the excuse he gave himself for trying to help the raven out.
Archeus stopped himself from freezing in place after a moment, launching out of the van and into the air. He watched as the round man screamed, throwing up his hands to block his face, but blood seeping out nonetheless. The round man fell over backwards, gun flying out of his hand and into the nearby grass.

The Raven paused, halting mid-flight as he noticed the other humans, knowing their weapons would cut down the falcon. He knew at this point the falcon belonged in the group from another time, and called out to protect him. "Leave him! We need to rescue your wolf friends!"

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

512The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:11 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:(Oh, Fin just did it. Good job Fin, you just messed up big time. This will come back to haunt you, but I can't yet say how! Lol I'll reply to this one, then head to bed most likely.)
I knew it XD

Finnican: D8 No!!

*pats Fin's shoulder* You done goofed.

Finnican: DX

513The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:13 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Down at the bottom of the hill, Najmah jolted, her ears swiveling towards the ascending slope.
"Hey! You guys heard that, right?" she asked, referring to the loud, thunder-like crack that had sounded towards the top.

"That was a gunshot," Fayru replied in her calm tone, "It is very likely elder brother, Juryoku, and Rose are in imminent danger."

"WHAT?!" Najmah hissed, looking as ticked off as she was panicked. She took a few running steps forward, causing Fayru to grip tightly to her fur so she wouldn't fall off, before stopping and turning back to the others. "Drellan! Come on, we need to help them!"
Drellan barely heard Fayru and Najmah's exchange, bolting alongside Najmah the instant his ears registered the sound. As Najmah turned back to call for him, he raced past his mate, tearing up the hill in a desperate burst of energy. He didn't care about the humans any longer.

514The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:16 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:(With that, I'm going to to sleep. It's almost 3. Good night guys!

And Wild, you have a cruel streak going. Killing off mean wolf then doing this to Rose. Who hurt you. Stop hurting Rose! Poor wolf. ;-; )
Good night Silv! Have sweet dreams that don't involve rude wolf and Rose!)

I really do, don't I? (I should not be laughing XD) Weeeeeell... *shrugs* *grins* ... *hugs Mean Wolf, Jury and Rose* Sorry guys. I still love you all! ^.^)

Rose: Sad )

Najmah: *whispers from off RP stage* Siiiiiiiiickk.

515The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:10 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:(OH HONEY NO Sad HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ROSE)

Jury just rolled her eyes at Rose as she brightened, mumbling in annoyance under her breath. She assumed he would back down- any other creature would have in his position, though she had little doubt he would stop trapping animals for whatever their twisted reason was. About to open her mouth to suggest heading out, she flinched and twisted around as soon as Rose had let out started to scream, a snarl on the black wolfs face as she prepared to defend her sister. She froze, however, legs stiffening and becoming unable to move at the sight of the gun staring back at her before, before it was shoved aside and Rose was on top of him. Jury stood wide-eyed at the younger wolf, hardly believing that she was killing the human or that the human had tried to kill her, watching as the blood starting to pool beneath her jaws.
Breaking out her shocked and frozen state when Rose spoke, Jury immediately rushed forward, resting her head on her shoulder and pressing herself close in the closest thing to a hug a wolf could do. She looked down at the human for a moment before tearing her eyes away, focusing on her sister again. "Hey- Rose- You're alright, Rose, I promise," she spoke quickly, words slowing down as she continued, "You did the right thing, alright? You haven't done anything wrong."

(ROSE Sad)
Rose leaned into Jury's hug without any hesitation. The moment her face met with her sister's fur, she burst out into sobs and pressed herself even closer to her chest.

You did what you had to do, the voice in her head told her, something she had never wanted to hear, You took a life to save one that was precious to you.

...Besides. It's only a human. You'll get over it.

Rose cried even harder.
(I'm not gunna lie...I laughed at that last sentence.)

Jury sighed quietly, closing her eyes and letting her cry. I should have just killed him myself, save Rose the trouble. I could have, but I didn't. This is what I get for showing mercy toward such a vile creature. They don't deserve it. Jury thought, growing angry with both herself, but also with Aleid. I should have known that wolf would be no use in the escape. This is his fault in for ignoring my order and not killing the human in the first place.
"Hey, we need to leave before the other humans come to check out the noise, alright? Will you be okay to leave? We can go see our family, Drellan and Najmah are waiting for us," she softly questioned, opening her eyes and twitching her ears as she tried to remain alert in case another human came by.
I probably shouldn't be saying this, but good! I'm glad! XD (I'm assuming you meant Lupa's last sentence, not the one about Rose crying harder, otherwise what did Rose ever do to you?! Lol ) But ya, the reason why I added that was because of the way humans tend to say "It's only a dog," or "It's only a cat. You'll get over it." I get ticked off honestly whenever I hear that. So this line is like a shot back at those people. "It's only a human. You'll get over it." To me, it's a powerful line if you think about it.)

"I-I," Rose sobbed, hugging her sister closer, "H-How c-can I face th-them?! I-I j-just k-killed... Th-They... I-I'm s-s'posed t-to be t-the n-nice one! I-I d-don't k-kill... I-I'm s-s'posed to... Th-They expect m-me t-to..."
The young wolf hiccupped as she cried, truly believing her family would think less of her, possibly even hate her, for what she'd done. It was a human, and it was nothing like killing another wolf, she understood that. But a life was a life. By killing something, by taking a life, had she become a bad wolf? The answer was a no brainer for her.

516The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:14 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Down at the bottom of the hill, Najmah jolted, her ears swiveling towards the ascending slope.
"Hey! You guys heard that, right?" she asked, referring to the loud, thunder-like crack that had sounded towards the top.

"That was a gunshot," Fayru replied in her calm tone, "It is very likely elder brother, Juryoku, and Rose are in imminent danger."

"WHAT?!" Najmah hissed, looking as ticked off as she was panicked. She took a few running steps forward, causing Fayru to grip tightly to her fur so she wouldn't fall off, before stopping and turning back to the others. "Drellan! Come on, we need to help them!"
Drellan barely heard Fayru and Najmah's exchange, bolting alongside Najmah the instant his ears registered the sound. As Najmah turned back to call for him, he raced past his mate, tearing up the hill in a desperate burst of energy. He didn't care about the humans any longer.
Najmah's eyes widened in surprise as her mate's figure blurred past her. The reason why she'd stopped and (unnecessarily, obviously) called out to him was because of their fight earlier, but seeing as he was now ahead of her...
She smirked, turned back around and chased after him, fighting to catch up to him before he reached the fight she assumed was taking place at the top of the hill.

517The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:21 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Finnican circled around a trunk and landed on one of the lower branches of a tree behind the vans. Even before he landed, he was searching the area around the humans for either the hawk or the raven.
As if in answer to his unanswered question, a deer jumped out of the left van and darted into the forest. An idea in his head, the falcon dropped down one branch and looked into the back of that van. There, looking alarmed at the deer's escape, was first King of the Council, Althyrin. He didn't know if it was just his imagination taking advantage of what he knew or if it was what he was actually seeing, but he thought the Red-Tailed Hawk looked a little like Tyrin. The comparison sent a the tips of several metaphorical talons through his heart. He almost flew to him. There were many reasons why he wanted to. He wanted to help of course, but Althyrin happened to be one of the historical figures he admired most (next to his daughter, Serina, of course.) But also, since the hawk was ancestor to Tyrin, maybe... Maybe he could help Finnican with Tyrin's... After all, he never... He never got to say goodbye...

Where's the raven.
A stronger emotion overcame his feelings of melancholy. For only a moment, Finnican stayed in place, trying to convince himself not to give into this new emotion. But it was in vain. And so he turned from King Althyrin and flew out of the tree. He stopped to peer into the van beside his, but seeing no raven, he shifted course and flew into the back of the van on the right. He landed on the cage closest to the entrance and glared down at Archeus with unhidden hatred.
"You must be quiet! The humans will be alerted if you-" Archeus paused in confusion at the arrival of another bird, and glanced up expecting Althyrin. Seeing this stranger falcon instead, the raven tilted his head in confusion. He spoke quietly, trailing off, "What are you... ?"
Finnican glowered down at the elderly raven, his talons through the gaps beneath him and clenching tightly around the cool metal bars. A growling sound was resonating from the back of his throat. "Do you remember me?" he seethed, "We met before you took Tyrin from us. He's my best friend and my sister's mate, you know. And you trapped him in the Ethyrium."
Archeus flinched visibly when Finnican spoke, his eyes flashing in surprise at the mention of Ethyrium. "H-How.... do you know of the Ethyrium? I do not know you, bird, but I would like to. But we cannot speak here, it is too dangerous!"
Finnican hissed softly, trembling slightly as he stared the raven down in fury. Finally, after a long moment, he lifted a talon and slammed it on top of the cage.
"Fine. But we are going to speak, later," he growled. The falcon jumped over to Archeus and landed beside him, turning to the nearest closed caged door. "You're trying to free these guys, right? As a distraction for the wolf sisters? How do you open this then?"
The resentment towards the raven radiated off of him in waves. But, for the sake of his friends, he needed help with the distraction rather than distract the distracters. He could confront Archeus later.
Archeus sensed the falcon's disgruntlement and made note of it in the back of his head, he opened his beak to explain the lock to Finnican when he heard Rose's cry, and the resounding gunshot after it. 

He was not alone in this, as Althyrin too froze on his last cage, his eyes growing huge. He spun around to see what was happening after setting the last animal free, a small wolf, and flew out of the back of the van. 

At the same time, most of the humans were caught off guard, and the round man turned in the direction of the gunshot, not noticing the flurry of animals running from the back of his van. He began running towards the front entrance of the building, snatching a handgun from the front glove-box of his van first. His path towards the front led him past the tall man's van, and around the second, where he spotted the door ajar. "Huh?!" 

The round man stopped chasing the front door and glanced inside the van, mortified to spy the raven and falcon within. 
"Hey! Something's gotten loose!" He cried, fumbling to switch the safety off on his pistol.
The tall man stared towards the building like everyone else, caught off guard and not moving for the front entrance. But at the round man's exclamation, he tensed and looked in his direction.
"What is it? It's not something man-eating, is it?" he asked. He was still concerned about the gunshot, but at the thought of something loose that was an immediate threat to him, he wanted to focus on that first.

Meanwhile, frying pan guy was shouting at someone else to go check out the gunshot, waving his frying pan around and proclaiming something about his back being too sore to make it to the door.

"Rose?!" he squawked, his anger towards Archeus replaced by horror and fear for his friend's well-being. He turned for the van's opening, moving to go back to the cabin, and stopped upon seeing the round man in front with a gun in his hand. Acting on impulse, he screech and dashed out of the van, flying right at the man's face. "GO! GET OUT OF THERE!" he shouted to Archeus as he scratched at the man's eyes. He knew what those guns did (or so he thought) and he didn't want to let Archeus be taken captive before he had the chance to make him pay for what he did to Tyrin. That was the excuse he gave himself for trying to help the raven out.
Archeus stopped himself from freezing in place after a moment, launching out of the van and into the air. He watched as the round man screamed, throwing up his hands to block his face, but blood seeping out nonetheless. The round man fell over backwards, gun flying out of his hand and into the nearby grass.

The Raven paused, halting mid-flight as he noticed the other humans, knowing their weapons would cut down the falcon. He knew at this point the falcon belonged in the group from another time, and called out to protect him. "Leave him! We need to rescue your wolf friends!"
Finnican jumped off the man as he fell away, hovering in place and readying himself to attack again. But at hearing Archeus, he looked up to him and nodded. "Right!"
He flew to the Raven's side and looked down on the humans. "What do we do now? They're going to head to the building, and if they get there..."

The tall man's eyes widened in horror after having witnessed his comrade get attacked by the bird. "H-Hey! HEY!! He needs help!!" he shouted as he ran for the round man. He reached his side, trying to help, and as he did, he paused to point in the sky at the falcon.
"It was that bird! It did this to him!"

518The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(I totally agree with your powerful line opinion! That really stood out to me. I get seriously angry with people that say things like that around me. You're lower than the mud on my shoes to me if you treat animals like they don't matter.)

519The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:36 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Where's the raven.

Finnican jumped off the man as he fell away, hovering in place and readying himself to attack again. But at hearing Archeus, he looked up to him and nodded. "Right!"
He flew to the Raven's side and looked down on the humans. "What do we do now? They're going to head to the building, and if they get there..."

The tall man's eyes widened in horror after having witnessed his comrade get attacked by the bird. "H-Hey! HEY!! He needs help!!" he shouted as he ran for the round man. He reached his side, trying to help, and as he did, he paused to point in the sky at the falcon.
Archeus dove for one of the humans running into the building, stabbing his talons into the back of the man's neck and ignoring his shriek of surprise. The raven pecked more powerfully than humans would expect, and had shredded the man's neck after only a few moments. He took off from the collapsing human and turned to see where Finnican had gone, hearing his question. "There are two more humans trying to enter the building! Help me kill them so your friends can escape! The other wolves are distracting the rest of the humans!"

Archeus nodded towards the rapidly approaching Drellan, who had just made it over the hill and rammed the tall man head on in the gut, knocking him down and locking his gaze to the two remaining humans, one holding some sort of pan. The wolf ignored the round man writhing on the ground and clutching his face, assuming he'd be dead in a moment from Fin's attack. He focus on the more important pair of humans, the younger of which was now fumbling for a pistol.

The other pair of humans had just reached the door Jury and Rose were meant to escape from, stopping in horror at the sight of the dead men and their boss inside. Althyrin came to Finnican and Archeus' aid, screeching as he dove towards one of the men.

520The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:06 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:(OH HONEY NO Sad HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ROSE)

Jury just rolled her eyes at Rose as she brightened, mumbling in annoyance under her breath. She assumed he would back down- any other creature would have in his position, though she had little doubt he would stop trapping animals for whatever their twisted reason was. About to open her mouth to suggest heading out, she flinched and twisted around as soon as Rose had let out started to scream, a snarl on the black wolfs face as she prepared to defend her sister. She froze, however, legs stiffening and becoming unable to move at the sight of the gun staring back at her before, before it was shoved aside and Rose was on top of him. Jury stood wide-eyed at the younger wolf, hardly believing that she was killing the human or that the human had tried to kill her, watching as the blood starting to pool beneath her jaws.
Breaking out her shocked and frozen state when Rose spoke, Jury immediately rushed forward, resting her head on her shoulder and pressing herself close in the closest thing to a hug a wolf could do. She looked down at the human for a moment before tearing her eyes away, focusing on her sister again. "Hey- Rose- You're alright, Rose, I promise," she spoke quickly, words slowing down as she continued, "You did the right thing, alright? You haven't done anything wrong."

(ROSE Sad)
Rose leaned into Jury's hug without any hesitation. The moment her face met with her sister's fur, she burst out into sobs and pressed herself even closer to her chest.

You did what you had to do, the voice in her head told her, something she had never wanted to hear, You took a life to save one that was precious to you.

...Besides. It's only a human. You'll get over it.

Rose cried even harder.
(I'm not gunna lie...I laughed at that last sentence.)

Jury sighed quietly, closing her eyes and letting her cry. I should have just killed him myself, save Rose the trouble. I could have, but I didn't. This is what I get for showing mercy toward such a vile creature. They don't deserve it. Jury thought, growing angry with both herself, but also with Aleid. I should have known that wolf would be no use in the escape. This is his fault in for ignoring my order and not killing the human in the first place.
"Hey, we need to leave before the other humans come to check out the noise, alright? Will you be okay to leave? We can go see our family, Drellan and Najmah are waiting for us," she softly questioned, opening her eyes and twitching her ears as she tried to remain alert in case another human came by.
I probably shouldn't be saying this, but good! I'm glad! XD (I'm assuming you meant Lupa's last sentence, not the one about Rose crying harder, otherwise what did Rose ever do to you?!  Lol  ) But ya, the reason why I added that was because of the way humans tend to say "It's only a dog," or "It's only a cat. You'll get over it." I get ticked off honestly whenever I hear that. So this line is like a shot back at those people. "It's only a human. You'll get over it." To me, it's a powerful line if you think about it.)

"I-I," Rose sobbed, hugging her sister closer, "H-How c-can I face th-them?! I-I j-just k-killed... Th-They... I-I'm s-s'posed t-to be t-the n-nice one! I-I d-don't k-kill... I-I'm s-s'posed to... Th-They expect m-me t-to..."
The young wolf hiccupped as she cried, truly believing her family would think less of her, possibly even hate her, for what she'd done. It was a human, and it was nothing like killing another wolf, she understood that. But a life was a life. By killing something, by taking a life, had she become a bad wolf? The answer was a no brainer for her.
(I hate when people say that too, because it's not true. It's not "just a cat" or dog or something, it's family so shut your mouth if you have nothing nice to say)

Jury frowned slightly at Roses reaction, head still resting on her. "Rose, that's not true. No one is expecting anything of you, alright? We've all done the same as you've just done- Drellan, Najmah and me. It was us or him. He's no different than killing a coyote that was stalking a pup; it was necessary and if you hadn't done it, I would have. You've killed prey before, some death is necessary for others to survive," she reasoned quietly, not fully sure if what she was saying was actually being understood by the crying wolf, or if she was even registering her words.
She was about to open her mouth again when she heard the hawk screech, gently but quickly pulling away from Rose in order to turn and face the door, staring in both horror and anger at the sight of the humans blocking the exit. Ears pinned back, she remained in her spot in front of Rose, snarling at them as she waited to see whether the birds or humans, or herself, would make a move first.

521The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Where's the raven.

Archeus dove for one of the humans running into the building, stabbing his talons into the back of the man's neck and ignoring his shriek of surprise. The raven pecked more powerfully than humans would expect, and had shredded the man's neck after only a few moments. He took off from the collapsing human and turned to see where Finnican had gone, hearing his question. "There are two more humans trying to enter the building! Help me kill them so your friends can escape! The other wolves are distracting the rest of the humans!"

Archeus nodded towards the rapidly approaching Drellan, who had just made it over the hill and rammed the tall man head on in the gut, knocking him down and locking his gaze to the two remaining humans, one holding some sort of pan. The wolf ignored the round man writhing on the ground and clutching his face, assuming he'd be dead in a moment from Fin's attack. He focus on the more important pair of humans, the younger of which was now fumbling for a pistol.

The other pair of humans had just reached the door Jury and Rose were meant to escape from, stopping in horror at the sight of the dead men and their boss inside. Althyrin came to Finnican and Archeus' aid, screeching as he dove towards one of the men.
Finnican looked to the building as Archeus shouted his instructions. Seeing the two humans stopping in front of the door, the falcon nodded to the raven to show he had heard him. Then, after gaining a few feet of altitude, he dove at the human nearest to him and collided with the side of his head, feet first. The force of the attack caused that human to stumble sideways into the other human. Finnican pushed lightly off the head before charging forward and slicing viciously at the side of the neck, cutting through the man's carotid artery before launching back into the air, leaving the man screaming out in pain.

The wind knocked out of him, the tall man fell on the ground near the writhing round man to spend the next moment trying to regain his breath. Meanwhile, at the appearance of the wolves, the old man with the frying pan let out a girlish scream and hurled himself into the font seat of his van, slamming and locking the door behind him.

Najmah raced passed Drellan, not sparing the man he had just downed with so much as a glance, as she charged the young man fumbling with his gun. With a wolfish roar, she leapt forward and clamped her jaws down on one of his arms. She swung around to his backside and yanked him to the ground the moment her paws touched dirt. Without missing a beat, she spun around and sank her fangs into her throat.

Meanwhile, on her back, Fayru was gripping Najmah's fur tighter than she had gripped anything ever before. Her eyes were slightly widened, a break in her permanent emotionless mask.
"...Perhaps you should leave me on the ground before charging once more into battle," the falcon suggested with a small quiver to her voice. In reply, Najmah's ear twitched and she said something that could not be deciphered through her mouthful of human.

522The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:17 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Drellan charged forward with Najmah, and while she quickly took care of the younger human he instead rammed into the door after the older man. He snarled savagely, barking intimidatingly at the glass of the van's window before ramming into it again to get at the human inside.

Althyrin and Archeus both dove at the human near the one Fin was taking down, the hawk slashing and pecking at his eyes, and the raven doing the same to his neck. It was only a moment or two that passed before they fell the beast, leaving the man bleeding and on the floor, silent in death.

Catching their breaths, the two birds took glances at the dead man on the floor and then to Rose's bloodied muzzle. Archeus said nothing, only giving a slight not to Juryoku. "It's time to go."

Althyrin frowned, sensing (and hearing) Rose's anguish. He fluttered nearby, stepping up to the on-guard Jury as if asking permission to see the younger wolf. "What happened, Rose? Little pup... we need to hurry, will you be okay for travel?"

Aside from the tall man trying to gather himself, and the round man still clutching one of his eyes in pain, there was one other human left on the playing field. He now took the opportunity to burst out from the third van's doors, and run as fast as he could away from Drellan's assault on the other van. His unwise decision took him right past Najmah, much to his horror. He continued running anyways.

523The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose hiccupped as she continued sobbing and held her sister closer. But her sobs slowly died as Jury comforted her. It was the way she was speaking rather than what she was saying. Rose understand only some of what her sister had said through her emotional pain, and the parts that she understood made sense, but at the same time it clashed with strong views of hers.
"J-Jury?" she hiccupped softly when her sister was suddenly out of her grasp. Her eyes widened at the sight of the two new humans blocking the exit and she shrunk behind her sister. "N-No..." She squeezed her eyes shut just as the birds took out these new humans, hearing what was happening but refusing to see it.

Finnican let in a sharp breath, immediately understanding the situation upon seeing Rose behind Jury, and the newly dead human behind them. He fluttered in after Althyrin and, seeing him stop in front of the black wolf, did the same. He looked up at Jury, giving her an understanding look, before gazing at the small wolf behind her.

At hearing Althyrin, Rose slowly opened her eyes. Her gaze settled on him for only a second before she looked away in shame. She fell silent, struggling with what to say to him.

"Rose," Finnican called softly. The small wolf hesitated before looking in the falcon's direction to see him gazing empathetically at her. "It's going to be okay," he told her with a gentle smile.
Looking between him and Althyrin, Rose's face scrunched up and she began to cry again, silently this time. She ducked her head and, after a moment, she slowly stood up on shaky legs, trying to show she could leave now.

Meanwhile, outside, Najmah would have been blind not to see the human run right passed her. She immediately let go of the young human's throat and chased after him. She easily caught up to him, a feral bark his only warning before she sank her jaws down into his leg and pulled, causing him to fall on his face. She leapt on his back and began ripping into the back of his neck.

Inside the van, the old man shrieked before hitting the flat end of the frying pan against the van's window, shouting obscenities at Drellan as he tried to scare him off.

524The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(We'll just call this part of rp "Permanent Emotional Trauma for Rose" XD <--- idk why I used that face, this is not funny. :/ )

525The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:(We'll just call this part of rp "Permanent Emotional Trauma for Rose" XD  <--- idk why I used that face, this is not funny. :/ )

(Yup! Agreed! XD <---- ...Ya, it really isn't. Lol <------ Seriously though. silent )

526The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Drellan growled lowly, pausing only for a moment to watch Najmah go after the other human. Hearing his scream of defeat, Drellan wanted to return his focus on the older man inside the van. Instead of doing so, he gave one last set of barks at the human and backed away. He hoped the human would be so frightened he would stay in his van. What Drellan could not have noticed, was the round man begin to regain his composure alongside his friend.

The round man struggled to stand, hearing the sound of the other man being killed by Najmah somewhere off in the distance. He glowered at the sight of Drellan running into the human building, growling to himself. He glanced over to see if his tall friend was getting up as well, and snatched up his handgun before hobbling off in the direction Drellan and the birds went, making sure to avoid Najmah on his way.

Drellan skidded around the corner of the entrance, catching Rose and Jury's eyes with a look of elation. He hardly noticed the blood as he rushed to them. Butting around the two birds, Drellan nuzzled his sisters each in turn. "You're okay! I was so- We were so- Rose, what's all this bl-- Rose, are you hurt?! Jury, are you okay?!"

Archeus clicked his talons anxiously by the door, and Althyrin looked back at him for a moment with a small smile, signaling that they would be leaving soon. Both of them unaware of the approaching human, and the approaching human unaware of the soon-to-be approaching Najmah.

527The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The tall man had regained his breath moments before, but only began to stand up after tall man had. He was on one knee, staring ahead at the fallen forms of his two comrades in front of the building. He watched round man staggering ahead and, after a moment of inner struggle, decided to check on the men he knew were supposed to still be here, near the vans. He stood up and turned his back on round man, jogging instead around one of the vans. He called out the name of the third man he knew was still supposed to be in that van.

Najmah let go of the human she had just killed and perked her ears at the call.

"One more, I presume?" Fayru said under her breath.

Without replying, the wolf stalked in the direction of the call. A foot in front of her, the tall man appeared from around the back of the van. He didn't have time to make another sound before she lunged straight up and caught his throat in her jaws.

Rose stiffened at the sight of her brother and almost collapsed back on her haunches. Then overcome with another surge of emotion, she let out another audible sob and buried herself in his fur. "I-I k-killed him!" she whimpered, "I-I killed him!!"

Finnican let out a long breath. Seeing as this was a family reunion, he stepped back to let Drellan comfort his little sister. He looked over at Althyrin (the Althyrin!) with a smile smile before turning to Archeus with a frown. 'We still need to talk' was what his small glare was saying as he gazed at the despised raven.

528The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:The tall man had regained his breath moments before, but only began to stand up after tall man had. He was on one knee, staring ahead at the fallen forms of his two comrades in front of the building. He watched round man staggering ahead and, after a moment of inner struggle, decided to check on the men he knew were supposed to still be here, near the vans. He stood up and turned his back on round man, jogging instead around one of the vans. He called out the name of the third man he knew was still supposed to be in that van.

Najmah let go of the human she had just killed and perked her ears at the call.

"One more, I presume?" Fayru said under her breath.

Without replying, the wolf stalked in the direction of the call. A foot in front of her, the tall man appeared from around the back of the van. He didn't have time to make another sound before she lunged straight up and caught his throat in her jaws.

Rose stiffened at the sight of her brother and almost collapsed back on her haunches. Then overcome with another surge of emotion, she let out another audible sob and buried herself in his fur. "I-I k-killed him!" she whimpered, "I-I killed him!!"

Finnican let out a long breath. Seeing as this was a family reunion, he stepped back to let Drellan comfort his little sister. He looked over at Althyrin (the Althyrin!) with a smile smile before turning to Archeus with a frown. 'We still need to talk' was what his small glare was saying as he gazed at the despised raven.
Drellan pressed more into Rose's fur, giving her a series of comforting licks on the top of her head. "Don't think about it. Don't think about it. We have to go, okay? Rose, you're okay. You're alive and you did what you had to do.... Come on, it's time to go home."

"It is imperative that you hurry. Rose, collect yourself before more humans come! I understand what happened to you was difficult, but there is no time!" Archeus spoke hurriedly, stepping over to the cluster of wolves and birds.

Althyrin nodded, "You can do this!" The hawk spoke to Rose, but his gaze wandered to the falcon beside him. Now why does he look familiar? And why is he so angry at Archeus?

Archeus stepped up beside Finnican, glancing at him as well. "You and I need to talk. Whatever you believe I have done, it hasn't happened yet. I understand your frustrations, but I need your help. You are a strong falcon, and we need strong birds for tonight. In return, I will help you get home to your-- "

As Althyrin listened to the raven speak, and Drellan continued comforting his sisters, the hawk couldn't help but notice a small rustling sound behind them. Before he could turn, an earsplitting explosion sounded from the doorway. At the same time, a fine mist spray of blood shot across the hawk and Fin's faces, some reaching the wolves as well. The hawk jumped, letting out a short shriek at the gunshot...

Drellan flinched as well, ears flattened as he spun around to face the doorway. He barely noticed the blood splatter across his pelt as he spotted the human. The round man from the ground outside, handgun clenched in his white palm, stood in the doorway. The gun still had a fine trail of whisping smoke from it's tip as the round man yelled something in the human language. Drellan tensed as if to rush the man, when he heard Althyrin's shaky moan of horror. The wolf glanced to his side to see if Finnican was okay when he saw the raven Archeus slump over in between them. The wolf stared at the body, stunned as he took it in. Whatever came from the human's gun had hit the raven on the side of his head. Drellan had not the stomach to describe what was left of it.

The round man raised his gun again, glaring at the dead raven. A shame, as he had been aiming for the falcon. He pointed the gun at the wolves, and squeezed the trigger again. One bullet struck Drellan in the shoulder, another hit Althyrin directly in the chest. A third barely missed Juryoku's head, grazing her ear.

Despite yelping at the loud noise and the wound appearing in his shoulder, Drellan charged at the human anyways. It was a perfect opportunity for the human, he had two bullets left. He pointed his gun down at the approaching wolf's head.

(Save them Najmah!!!!)
(#CharacterDeath)

529The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:04 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

(@Jaystep @Wildwing @theentireworld YOU TWO TYPE SO MUCH. And you wonder why I haven't replied yet! It takes a while to read through everything and then figure out what Jury should and should not react to and what's going on by the end of the posts. You crazy people. You brought the wait on yourselves)

(Jk of course I just procrastinate when there's a lot to read. Let's see how long this takes to type a post for~)

(After a moment of looking at it again I realize a million things have happened and this is why Kurai is chilling in a tree waiting still bc I forgot about her ;-; curse you guys and your writing skills. I'm gunna actually type something up now)

530The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:17 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:(@Jaystep @Wildwing @theentireworld YOU TWO TYPE SO MUCH. And you wonder why I haven't replied yet! It takes a while to read through everything and then figure out what Jury should and should not react to and what's going on by the end of the posts. You crazy people. You brought the wait on yourselves)

(Jk of course I just procrastinate when there's a lot to read. Let's see how long this takes to type a post for~)

(After a moment of looking at it again I realize a million things have happened and this is why Kurai is chilling in a tree waiting still bc I forgot about her ;-; curse you guys and your writing skills. I'm gunna actually type something up now)

*poofs after having been summoned by the tag* Shocked Oh! So this is how it's going to be now. I will literally be summoned! XD)

Oh my gosh, I didn't even realize that! I forgot you're using a phone instead of a computer, I'm so sorry! T.T I'll try to stall for you whenever I can then! Aw man, I feel bad now! XD Sorry Silv!)

(@SilverstarWarrior)

531The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

( Lol Sorry Silver! I get carried away with the story. XD)

532The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:08 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

(Mkay I'm just gunna type and see how it goes. Otherwise I don't think I'll ever post anything xD)

Jury watched as the two humans standing near the door were taken down, eyes skimming outside the building quickly with a low growl before focusing on the small group of birds with clear relief. Her family must be close by then, too, if the birds were back. She let her fur lay flat after sparing the humans a brief look to be sure they were dead, allowing herself a moment of calm as she listened to the birds and Rose.

She stepped back and leaned against Rose absentmindedly, still on guard as she returned her gaze to watching outside. Her eyes widened as another animal appeared, instantly recognizing it as Drellan with a grin as she nuzzled him back when he got close. She was about to speak when the gunshot rang out, flinching away from her siblings with wide eyes as she stared at the man guarding the door, eyes locked on his gun, then the dead raven on the floor of the room.

More shots were fired and the black wolf yelped and flinched when she felt one clip her ear, both then flattened against her skull as she stood in front of Rose, watching Drellan rush toward him with a startled noise of protest as she knew what the weapon could do. (be good friends and ignore my run on sentence)

Kurai let out a sigh at the yelling and gun shots from her place in a nearby tree, letting herself drop and swoop down to find out what had happened to the other animals. They were supposed to be in and out quickly, but it was becoming apparent to her they were incapable of doing even a simple rescue on their own quick enough. The large owl easily spotted the dead men and the human in the doorway as she silently flew closer, watching as he fired multiple times into the building.

Within seconds she had tucked her wings in and dove at the man, talons out in front of her as she struck the man, grasping tightly to both the gun and the arm holding it. The weight of the bird sent him to the ground, Kurai hissing loudly at him as she tore at his hand with her beak and wrenched the gun away. She pushed off from where she had been standing on his forearm and landed several feet away, leaving the man severely torn and bleeding on his arms and hands, hissing harshly at him again when she twisted her head to glare at him.

(DONE. @Jaystep @Wildwing just ignore the run on sentences)

533The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yay!! And it's an extra long one too! Wacko Ooh, I love it!!)

Okay, finishing mine now! XD)

534The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(There's so much self doubt around here! XD You guys rock, okay! Stop being so silly Razz)

535The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:13 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

(I knew it was going to be Archeus, but ALTHYRIN!! NOT THE BAE!! Crying )
(Najmah: Mad  Naji  DIE HUMAN!!! )

(By the way, does Althyrin think Fin looks familiar because he passed him on the way to the building, or is there something more to that?)

(Also, I apologize again. This one's a really long one. Sorry guys... Embarassed )

Rose whimpered and snuggled into her brother's fur, taking in his comfort as she trembled from the turmoil taking place in her very soul. As she did so, she was stung by a sudden pang of guilt that refused to go away. Her ears flattened against her head as she came to realize everyone was finally ready to escape, but they were all waiting on her. With a shuddering breath, she lifted her head and opened her jaws to tell them that she was ready to leave. The motion allowed her a view of the doorway and the round man that was standing just outside of it, gun in hand. Her eyes slowly widened as she realized what was about to happen.
Wait! she silently begged the man, but even if she had said it out loud, it was no use. Knowing it was coming, but the noise shocking her still, she flinched back but did not have the voice to scream. Her pupils dilated in horror as her wide eyed gaze captured the corpse of the raven fall to the ground, his head...
"Ar...che...us?..."
And then, as the human turned the gun on her family, then did she scream.

Finnican kept his gaze on Archeus as the raven came to stand beside him, not aware that Althyrin was looking at him. He forced himself to keep his cross expression on his face as the older raven addressed him. Though at the mention of his actions not happening yet, he faltered, his expression replaced with one of confusion. Given the chance to speak one-on-one with the raven, or at least more time to think it over, the falcon would have figured it out himself.
Finnican was willing to help Archeus this one time, for the sake of his friends. And he really did want to talk to him in order to learn why he did what he did to Tyrin. At the very least, he wanted to release his anger with the raven for hurting his best friend and their families. But the chance to do all that was taken right before his eyes.
The falcon let out a startled cry at the sudden crack of the gun, iron droplets hitting his tongue in that moment as well as splattering across his face. He had seen Archeus fall. Having been glaring at the raven out of the corner of his eye rather than fully facing him, the falcon had to turn his head to follow the raven's movement. And finally, when Archeus had hit the ground and Finnican could see his fatal wound in plain view...
The falcon stood there, rigid with shock, as he stared down at the raven in wide-eyed horror. His mind went completely blank.

One, two, three. More blood, more chaos. Rose wailed, believing at least one of those bullets had taken the life of another friend. Finnican's horrified gaze shifted to the wound that opened up in Althyrin's chest. As Drellan pulled away from her and charged the human, Rose screamed out his name and tried to reach after him from behind Jury, unable to form the words to cry for him to stop. At the same time, Finnican cried out and ran for Althyrin, trying to help him, all while the human aimed his gun once more.

A few moments earlier...

Najmah stepped off the dying man and spat out the chunk she had ripped from him. She turned her back on him, no doubt in her mind that he would never get up again. The wolf trotted back the way she had come, on her way to finally reunite with her family. Her path took her to the first young human she had killed. She was passing him without a second glance when one of her forepaws kicked something stone-like, sending it clattering a foot in front of her. She blinked, recognizing it as the thing the young human had been fumbling with before she had killed him, and stepped closer to it. She lowered her head in front of it and sniffed. She snorted and curled her lips at the foul smell.

"Gunpowder," Fayru informed, smelling it from her perch on Najmah's back.

"That's what this thing is called?" Najmah asked, looking down at the weapon in disgust.

"No. That would be a gun," the blind falcon replied, "Gun powder is the...dust, to put into a more understandable term, that is put into the gun in order for it to function as the deadly weapon it is."

As the wolf listened, she stepped over the gun and began walking for the building again. "Deadly? I don't believe it," she scoffed. She passed the head of the van, now in a position where she could see the doorway to the building perfectly. But her attention was on the falcon on her back. She did not yet notice the round man who was approaching the human den where all her friends and family were gathered just inside.

"The gun is loaded with smooth stone called "bullets". By themselves, these bullets are harmless, unless one were to somehow swallow them. The gun holds these bullets and the gunpowder launches the bullets out of the gun."

Najmah snorted and rolled her eyes in disbelief. That was when she saw the man traveling the last few feet to the doorway. With a low growl, she quickened her pace, not charging him because, at first glance, he seemed too weakened to be a real threat. She had not yet seen the gun in his hand.

"The gunpowder is explosive," Fayru continued on, "When the gun's trigger is pulled, it sets off a small spark. The gunpowder ignites, setting off a small explosion that will launch the bullet from the gun at speeds faster than even a falcon's dive."

"Ya, so what?" Najmah grunted, watching the human stop in front of the doorway.

Fayru frowned subtly, having thought the wolf would have understood the deadly power of guns by now. "The bullet is small and it can travel at a velocity impossible for any animal to even come close to traveling. Getting hit by just one could be the end of any animal."

The wolf faltered, seeing the man raise his arm. Her eyes widened slightly as she was finally able to see the gun in his hand.

"The bullet is small, yes. But the speed is well over enough to go through bone. A shot through the head or a vital organ would bring immediate death. Anywhere else, it would cause catastrophic damage."

BANG! ...BANG BANG BANG!

Najmah's perception of the world around her seemed to shift at the sound of those four shots. She heard the cries and screams of her friends and family inside. Whether it was the sounds of the gunshots drowning them out, or her mind blocking the noise due to panic, she thought those cries and screams were cut off. Immediate death...

Her whole being powered by the most intense rage she had ever experienced, Najmah let out a roaring scream and charged the human faster than she had moved ever before.

If Kurai hadn't been there, the wolf would not have reached the man before he let loose his last two bullets. Drellan would have been dead if not for the owl. But, now that the large bird had done her part, Najmah took over. She landed on the round man the moment he was down and visciously tore at every part of him she could see. His shoulders, his neck, his face... Everything vital, she attacked. And continued to attack even after he stopped struggling. She ripped him apart. Everyone inside the building was thankfully spared from the sight, as the wolf and the human's upper bodies were conveniently blocked from view by the wall to the side of the doorway.

Finally, Najmah stumbled back off of the human into view, her chest and her face soaked in his blood. She looked into the building at her family, trembling violently with tears in her eyes, her expression a mix between rage and terror. She said nothing.

536The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Yes, sorry. It was always going to be Althyrin too XD

And Fin looks familiar because he looks like his ancestor, who will be remaining unnamed and mysterious. I am typing it's just slow because I'm eating too, lol)

537The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:(Yes, sorry. It was always going to be Althyrin too XD

And Fin looks familiar because he looks like his ancestor, who will be remaining unnamed and mysterious. I am typing it's just slow because I'm eating too, lol)

((NOO!! But the timeline!! How will that affect the Council and Phoenix?? T.T))

(Oh cool! Is that going to be a forever thing? The "unnamed and mysterious", I mean? XD)

538The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Drellan skidded to a halt as soon as Kurai attacked the human, and he got ready to rush again when Najmah tackled the human away. He wanted to go after her, but the pain in his shoulder erupted when his adrenaline faded away. The wolf realized he could barely move his left leg, and the sudden pain caused him to tense, gritting his teeth and growling in rage. He tried to crane his neck to see the wound, but couldn't make sense of the blood. The wolf was lucky, as the bullet had passed right through the bone. He was unlucky however, that it had indeed pierced bone, as it would be very difficult to walk until healed.

(Grossness coming XD)

When his mate stepped out of the corner, covered in blood from head to chest, Drellan knew they were safe. Half running, half limping, the only thing he could do to placate his fear was to run to her. Drellan collided with her, burying his head in her blood-soaked fur. He nuzzled her relentlessly, seeing her as the only safety net around. They were safe, the humans were dead, his family was okay, and Najmah and Kurai had avenged them. He pressed into her dripping fur, thankful for her presence. He was done with being tough. He was scared-- terrified at what the human had done to him, not understanding the gun at all. After a moment, he pulled away and looked back at his mate, his eyes saying both 'I love you' and 'help me'. His breathing picked up as the bleeding worsened, and he whirled around to see what had become of the rest of his family. 

At the same time, Althyrin's panicked gaze flickered around the room, not seeing anyone in particular. His breathing was rapid as the blood continued to spill from his chest. He would be dead in moments.

539The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:(Yes, sorry. It was always going to be Althyrin too XD

((NOO!! But the timeline!! How will that affect the Council and Phoenix?? T.T))

(Oh cool! Is that going to be a forever thing? The "unnamed and mysterious", I mean? XD)
(They ruined the timeline! Which is what causes the rift that's about to come, to take them to the Grove, where.... well, you know the rest, right?

And no, you'll know eventually #Prequel)

540The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Drellan skidded to a halt as soon as Kurai attacked the human, and he got ready to rush again when Najmah tackled the human away. He wanted to go after her, but the pain in his shoulder erupted when his adrenaline faded away. The wolf realized he could barely move his left leg, and the sudden pain caused him to tense, gritting his teeth and growling in rage. He tried to crane his neck to see the wound, but couldn't make sense of the blood. The wolf was lucky, as the bullet had passed right through the bone. He was unlucky however, that it had indeed pierced bone, as it would be very difficult to walk until healed.

(Grossness coming XD)

When his mate stepped out of the corner, covered in blood from head to chest, Drellan knew they were safe. Half running, half limping, the only thing he could do to placate his fear was to run to her. Drellan collided with her, burying his head in her blood-soaked fur. He nuzzled her relentlessly, seeing her as the only safety net around. They were safe, the humans were dead, his family was okay, and Najmah and Kurai had avenged them. He pressed into her dripping fur, thankful for her presence. He was done with being tough. He was scared-- terrified at what the human had done to him, not understanding the gun at all. After a moment, he pulled away and looked back at his mate, his eyes saying both 'I love you' and 'help me'. His breathing picked up as the bleeding worsened, and he whirled around to see what had become of the rest of his family. 

At the same time, Althyrin's panicked gaze flickered around the room, not seeing anyone in particular. His breathing was rapid as the blood continued to spill from his chest. He would be dead in moments.

Najmah stumbled back a step so as not to fall over when her mate collided with her. But quickly recovering, she silently pressed back into him, holding him close. She grit her jaws, struggling with her emotions as she nuzzled him back. Then, seeing the look in his eyes after he pulled back, a short sob escaped her throat and she pressed her head against the side of his neck. She went rigid when the scent of his blood hit her nose and she hurriedly moved to his side to inspect the wound. Letting out a soft whimper, she began licking at it, trying to both get a feel for the seriousness of the wound and to lessen the bleeding.

Rose whimpered loudly and ran past Juryoku towards her brother and sister-in-law. But she could not bring herself to pass the birds. She stopped in front of them, staring down in renewed horror and grief. Her legs unable to support her any longer, she fell back on her haunches, and then to her chest. Her gaze, filled with despair, was on the raven.

Finnican hurriedly covered Althyrin's wound, his stomach lurching as the blood seeped through his talons. "H-Hey! Hey! Stay with us! Come on, A-Al! Althyrin! Your majesty, please!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum