The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 34]

451The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:37 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Back from the concert, and holy cow, I am so happy right now! The concert was amazing, I was able to get close to the stage, AND the lead singer of the band pointed at me with his microphone and smiled at me because I was the only one dancing my heart out! WHOO!! Gosh, I can't stop grinning... I'm really tired, so I'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone!

452The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:02 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

xD Good for you! Sounds exciting Very Happy What band?

453The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:43 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

R5, a band that consists of 3 brothers, 1 sister and a family friend. They are my favorite band, and in my opinion, their music is amazing! But everyone has different tastes in music, so I won't hate you if their music isn't your favorite XP But ya, it was awesome.

454The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:02 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

lol it's not my favorite, but it's not bad music either. My taste in music is practically the opposite of their music xD

455The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Lol! Ya, that's what I thought XD

456The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:58 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Lol yup. I like bands like 3 Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin :3

457The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh, I love those guys! They have great songs! Do you listen to Evanescence or Crossfade?

458The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:54 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I listen to Evanescence but never Crossfade. Probably will check it out now though. Always good to find new songs Very Happy

459The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yup! ^.^

So any sign of Eco yet?

460The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:18 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Nope. I suppose we could always start and have them meet up later if he gets on. :3

461The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya, we could... But I'd feel kinda bad about starting without him... But if you really want to start RP (which I really want to too btw), then you give the command and I'll make the thread! (BTW, I'll have to leave in about an hour and 15 minutes to go to a friend's B-Day party. Just a heads up before I disappear then! ^.^)

462The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'd feel bad starting too, but I don't know when he'll get on, if at all, for awhile D: We could wait until tomorrow, since you need to go later anyway?

463The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

That could work! I'm actually kinda tempted to just start now, but I guess I'll play the gracious card and give him a chance to get on later. ...Hopefully sooner than later... Are you okay with waiting?

464The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:43 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I really want to start now, too... Should we just start? If he gets on soon like we hope then he wouldn't have missed much anyway

465The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...Good point! I'm making the thread now! Just fyi, it will be in the Off-Topic section since this will be another timeline/dimension thing. That way it doesn't get mixed up with any of the other stuff in the main stuff. Operation Era of Humans is a go!

466The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:52 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

So excited! This will be a really fun thing to rp while we wait for everyone to et back on here!

467The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya Wacko

Najmah: *walks in* *whines* I am soooo bored! >.<

Not for long~ Mellow

Najmah: O.o

468The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:07 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Quick question before we start- or a couple- Where are they? Like a town, a city?

You shall never be bored again Mellow

469The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Um...I say that we RP them in present time (theirs, not ours), have a few posts of stuff happen as an intro, then they travel to past time in the same area that they are in, which would be nature near a city? (I'm not good with geography Lol) What do you think?

470The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: O_O' What are you guys talking about? Why do I feel like something's going to happen?

471The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:15 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sounds good to be. So like, woods and stuff near a big city?

You shall find out soon enough, Naj...

472The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yup! Or...whatever the terrain is like wherever the pack is... I'm gonna check real quick, but I'm pretty sure it was the Rocky Mountain area, which is more desert/mountain like if their anywhere near Utah.

473The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Checked, and they're in the East USA. Not sure what state, but it's mostly woodland and field over here.

474The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Okey dokey then! Woodland and field it is! So! Do you want to start RP or should I?

475The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:25 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

You should since it's your idea and don't know how it's going happen lol.

476The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD Alright, but I expect you to pull at least one drastic plot twist during this adventure, alright? (Lol) This plotline isn't carved in stone and I don't have everything planned out in my head. Whatever direction you want to take, whenever you want to take it, then go for it!

Najmah: ...*mutters* No pressure...

*pulls Najmah's ear* I'm only reminding her she has the freedom to have Jury do whatever, gosh! *rolls eyes* Okay, rping now, I've wasted enough time talking. XD (sorry! >.<)

477The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:35 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'll think of something eventually xD Jury will start hunting people.

Jury: Your lucky your only joking -.-

478The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:42 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

You going to that party? I thought you were only staying for about an hour. x3

479The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD. ..But what if she does? o3o

Najmah: *facepaw*

Ya, I'm going soon! I just have to wait for my ride to come and get me X3 So I'm gonna get off now so I don't make them wait when they get here, lol! I'll ttyl! I promise I will try not to make my posts as long as the one I just typed in 2k14 (US thread) when we continue RP. Later! Very Happy

480The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:52 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Lol she'll probably try, the evil wolfy. xD "Are those things new prey? Shocked I'm going to eat it. Now."

Jury: That would never happen.

Maybe.

lol see ya! Excited to start rp :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum