The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 34]

721The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:06 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sorry Sonya, but you know we domt want you dead xD *pets*

You got any ideas? Besides "Quest for the Healer" I've got nothing.

722The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:09 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Ummm. hmm. I dunno XD

723The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:10 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Dunno either xD

724The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:15 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

How about "Final Sunset"? I dunno XD just brainstorming. "Horizons"? "From Ashes to Fire"? "Kewl Plott"? Idk XD

725The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:15 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

brb, dinner

726The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:32 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Lol I dunno either. Maybe Wild can help

See ya soon ^^

727The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:See ya Wild! ^^

I was hoping you'd write it but I'll try my best lol. Won't be as cool or exciting as what Jay wrote for the human time plot though :p
*cough cough* I wrote that. *cough cough* Wow, I think I swallowed some water down the wrong pipe, lol! Lol

728The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Aaaand I've got to poof for another half hour. -.-' I need to drive my brothers to my moms since he's tired. Otherwise, he'll fall asleep and crash the car. But after I'm at moms, I won't be poofy for the next few hours

729The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:49 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Okay Wild XD Yeah please no crashing of cars!

730The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:59 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:

I was hoping you'd write it but I'll try my best lol. Won't be as cool or exciting as what Jay wrote for the human time plot though :p
*cough cough* I wrote that. *cough cough* Wow, I think I swallowed some water down the wrong pipe, lol! Lol

lol sorry xD

731The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:00 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Alrighty. See you later then :3

732The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:06 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

I almost forgot about Levi! >.< I'll make his form right now XD

733The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Great! In a half hour or so we can to the wolves, and we can the birds and antelope anytime now. Smile

734The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

And I'm back! Very Happy We didn't crash, and we're alive!

735The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:39 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Yay! Now we can rp wol-

Aaaaaand Silv's gone XD

736The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

lol sorry xD
XD

737The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The Lynx wrote:Yay! Now we can rp wol-

Aaaaaand Silv's gone XD
*facepalm* XD Geez, we have got to stop disappearing like this! Lol Alright! I'm gonna look at past posts to see what I missed. Also, Since Manik and everyone else has their own plot/topic, should I delete those characters from The Wild Adventures Untold, or...

738The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:48 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'm here! xD

739The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:50 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

....yes mom this is part of my homework. What else would I be doing? Oh chatroom? That's just...a...LOOK A CARROT *runs away with laptop*

740The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh! Hey! XD

741The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The Lynx wrote:....yes mom this is part of my homework. What else would I be doing? Oh chatroom? That's just...a...LOOK A CARROT *runs away with laptop*
O.O Uh...yes, Lynx's mom! I am...err...one of her...tutors! Ya! That's it! We were just discussing Pythagorean Theorum for math! You see, A^2+B^2=C^2! It's very interesting actually and RUN!! *runs after Lynx*

Fayru: ...*facewing* Really? That was the best you could come up with? *shakes head in shame*

742The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:55 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I was looking at minecraft horses and got distracted xD

743The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Whenever I'm on creative in Minecraft I spawn about 100 horses until I find the one I want XD

744The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh! So you guys need help with a title, huh? Let me think... "Fighting Fate"? "Defending Family"? "Avian-Antelope Alliance?"? I don't know XD

745The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XDXDXD

746The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:59 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Lol well I have a mo creatures mod world, and so I was looking at all the horses bevause I'm determined to have every single one. It's like so not possible xD

747The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:00 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Fighting Fate sounds cool to me but I'll wait for Earth. He's the one who edits it anyway xD

748The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:03 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Lol nice XD

Titles? Hmmmm.... "Healer's Journey"? "Escaping the Ashes"?

"Fighting Fate" does sound really cool!

749The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:16 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jeez will we all ever be on at the same time. Always missing people

750The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:18 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

I know right? XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum