The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 34]

751The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:20 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Now we need both Wild and Earth lol

752The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I'm sorry! >.< My mom abducted me. We had to go buy treats and get a movie, lol!

753The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:31 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I'm here! NOW NOBODY LEAVE! XD

754The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:32 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Hmm, we could go with Fighting Fate Smile

And yes, Wild, you can remove Manik and Sonya from the Wolf Plot page XD

755The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:32 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

OK FINE xD

I might be late because I'm playing Minecraft but I am here

756The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:I'm here! NOW NOBODY LEAVE! XD
XD. ..Wait! I actually have to-

Rinka, Najmah, Rose, Fayru and Finnican: *tackles and pins to ground* NO!! ):<

O_O' Heh heh...JK Everyone! ^.^'

757The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:34 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Wild... X.x don't joke like that! Very Happy XD

758The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:35 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

YAY! EVERYONE IS HERE! Wacko

759The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

The most inspirational song you will hear all day

760The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Hmm, we could go with Fighting Fate Smile

And yes, Wild, you can remove Manik and Sonya from the Wolf Plot page XD
Cool! Glad I could help! Smile

Okey dokey then! XD It's actually a topic that will feature all The Wild characters one plot at a time, just fyi. But okay! XD Silv, would you still like me to add Kurai?

761The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:39 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Oh gods. *facewall* Hmm. Quite catchy though XD

762The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:41 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Okay, edited/posted. I went with Fighting Fate:Escape From the Ashes 'cause it sounds epic XD

Let me type up a sort of kick-off post and then Silvs and Lynx, y'all can start rp'ing off of that. Smile

763The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:42 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Alrighty Earth ^.^

764The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:44 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

*points* I see a Jay

765The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Okay, edited/posted. I went with Fighting Fate:Escape From the Ashes 'cause it sounds epic XD

Let me type up a sort of kick-off post and then Silvs and Lynx, y'all can start rp'ing off of that. Smile
Ooh! That sounds epic! Very Happy

Alright. I'm gonna wake the wolves now. We've waited long enough XD

766The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The Lynx wrote:*points* I see a Jay
O.O. ..*sprays Lurker Spray*

767The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:48 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Okay, kick-off posted! Very Happy

768The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:49 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Wildwing wrote:

A WILD JAYSTEP APPEARED!

WILDWING USED SPRAY!

BUT NOTHING HAPPENED!

769The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:50 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

A WILD JAYSTEP APPEARED!

WILDWING USED SPRAY!

BUT NOTHING HAPPENED!
XD

770The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:51 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

LURKER HELP- Good thinking with the spray!

I'll warn you guys again, I'll be late :3

771The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

A WILD JAYSTEP APPEARED!

WILDWING USED SPRAY!

BUT NOTHING HAPPENED!
(ROFL!! XD)

O.O *stares at Lurker Spray* ...Aaw man! ...Mellow *grabs Pokéball out of pocket* Hollyleaf! I choose you!! *throws*

Hollyleaf: *appears: Mad REALLY?! FOR THE LAST, STINKIN' TIME, I AM NOT A POKÉMON!!

772The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:16 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sorry I'm on for good now.

773The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:19 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Sorry I'm on for good now.

Yay XD

774The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:23 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

My grandmother kicked me off the computer. Well, not really. She's just so annoying you listen to her just so she'll shut up >.<

775The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:23 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

XD that sounds like my dad

776The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:26 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

lol

lol always looked like a dude with his hands in the air to me XD

777The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:28 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I got a horse Very Happy Buuuut now I can't play or she'll freakin explode with annoyingness

778The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:29 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

XD poor Silvs Razz

779The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:29 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Oooh yay I'm a Lion now Very Happy

780The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:30 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

~~~~lol~~~~~

Now he's drowning

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum