The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 34]

931The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:17 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jeez >.< I was going out to put stuff in the compost pile, a buck came charging straight at me. Stupid thing almost gave me a heart attack.

932The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh my gosh! It didn't trample you did it? Are you okay? XD

933The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:43 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Haha luckily no xD I didn't know it was deer breeding season, so he was very agitated. Apparently like 30 feet is too close. Dropped what I was carrying though, need to grab it tomorrow when there's no vicious deer.

934The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh dear XD Geez...Well at least you're not hurt, lol!

...Goodness gracious, this is ridiculous... I'm in the same room as three of my family members, and every single one of us is on our phone. I should probably start a conversation. ...Except I've never been any good at those...

935The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:52 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

xD "oh dear" I found that far funnier than I should have... Lol

Same here, one brother is one the couch, the other is just making dinner or in here, not talking to either. I'm not good at conversations either.

936The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

So did I Silv, so did I. XD Man, I love puns...

Lol! I made a few random remarks to try and get a conversation going. All I got were a few remarks in reply... *sigh* But it's a start...

937The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

xD Welp, that's society today

938The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:53 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*pops in* Sorry, stuff happened. Mainly family issues and family outtings. I also had a run-in with some angels... *shudders* Nasty things. But at least I'm not 80-something years old in year 19-somethin', eh? Lol

Rose: Hey Wild, have you seen Najmah anywhere? I can't find her and I'm worried...

O.O' Er... *glances at an old photograph of a wolf from year 19-something* *quickly snatches and hides it behind back* N-Nope! I haven't! Sorry Rose! ^.^' Maybe she's trying to eat Fin again?

Rose: O.O' OH MY GOSH!! FIN!! *runs out*

*sighs in relief* *looks at old photograph* Geez...I really messed up this time. How am I going to get you back without creating a paradox, girl?

939The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:35 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

You let Najmah get sent back in time?! :0 We need to get her back, paradox or no! *completely ignores paradox rules*

Jury: You...are a terrible person.

940The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

GAH!! *spins around and hides photograph behind back* Silv! Jury! I-I didn't see you guys there! It wasn't my fault! Y-You see, she saved me and... ... *sigh* *shows old photograph of Najmah* ...This happened. I really want to save her, but if I do, I would create a paradox and it would rip all of time and space apart! I can't do that... I...can't...do that... Idea O.O Oh my gosh, but you can! Wacko

941The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

So I've been able to use Netflix again! Wacko I'm on season 7 of Doctor Who and...I watched Angels Take Manhattan... Sad

942The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:05 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury: Who says I want to do that?!

*shoves Jury* Shut up, Jury! We'll save Najmah!

Jury: Your trying to kill us. You. Are trying to kill us.

943The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:07 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Can't wait until your up to the latest season! Well, it just ended, so the next season. Remind me, what happened in that episode?

944The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*rolls eyes* No I'm not trying to kill you! XD So here's the plan. You take the TARDIS and go...here. *writes down a time and place on a paper and gives to Silv* That's about the time Najmah got taken. Well...a few minutes before. Your job is to go back in time, grab both me and Naj before the angel jumps us, and return here. I can't come because...paradox. You know? Any questions?

...Rory and Amy got taken by the angel... Sad Sad Sad

945The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:59 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hmmm... How dangerous will it be? I'll still save her, but I'd like to know just how it's going to go. And why did you two blink to begin with? You should know better!

Thought so Sad That was such a depressing episode...

946The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

As long as you use the TARDIS properly and get both of us inside within the moment you appear, it shouldn't be too dangerous! But if you delay or something happens... More than just Najmah would get sent back... Also, if you press the wrong buttons in the TARDIS... And try not to let it inside... Hey! It wasn't our fault! It was dark-out and you know how angels deal with street lamps! If Najmah hadn't pushed me back...

I know... Sad Not as depressing as Doomsday though...

947The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:10 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Welp, sounds easy enough! Hopefully we don't die! If I get sent back in time, your going to get us, paradox of not, got it? I do NOT need to be dead. I would not appreciate that! So, need to press the right buttons, don't let it inside... Might be more difficult than I thought.

So right, nothing is more depressing than that... Sad

948The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:40 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Don't worry! You'll be fine! If you do get sent back, just make sure you close the door and lock it before you do so I can get the TARDIS before the angel. Good luck! Smile

949The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:59 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

As long as I don't die, we'll be fine, Jury!

Jury: As if -.-'

*grabs wolf and runs into TARDIS never to be seen again* Alright, the coordinates.. *punches in numbers and hits buttons* Away we go! * steps out of TARDIS* Now where are those two..

950The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Past Najmah and Wild: *standing directly in front of the TARDIS with their backs to it*

Wild: -that noise?

Najmah: I'd turn around and look, but I can't do that now, can I?! But it sounded a lot like-

Wild: Naj!! The lamps! It's flickering the lamps!!

*lamps above beginning to flicker*

Najmah: Wild, focus. Don't blink. Don't turn away, not even for a second.

Wild: I know!! Speak for yourself!

951The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:53 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

*opens doors to TARDIS and pulls Najmah and Wild in*

Jury: Are we safe now?

Possibly. Your welcome, you two! Now Najmah isn't dead!

952The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah and Wild: *yell out in surprise, tripping backwards and falling on their rumps*

Najmah: What the-?!

*looks up with wide eyes* Silv? Jury? ... *looks around* ...TAR...DIS?

Najmah: ANGEL!! *points at angel right in front of TARDIS door, claws fangs and all*

O.O GAH!! CLOSE THE DOOR!!

953The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:39 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

You can thank me later, now we need to get bac- NO ANGELS!! *slams door shut*

Jury: *wide eyed staring at door* Can we blink?

I think we're safe now..

954The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...*faints*

Najmah: ...Silv...Jury...In all honesty, I am torn between thanking you for saving our tails and slapping you both for using my TARDIS.

*in semiconcious state* *slurs* Thhhaaaannkksss.....

955The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:05 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*walks out of somewhere in the back of the TARDIS eating popcorn*

OH MY--! Wild! Are you okay? What did I miss! Silvs, where ARE we?

956The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*snaps back to full consciousness and sits up* ...Wow. That...was intense... *turns to Eco* Oh! Hi Eco! Ya, I'm good. I only nearly got pulled back in time by an angel, but luckily, Silv came and saved the day! Wait, how did you know to come and save us! *looks at Silv questioningly*

Najmah: And how come you're eating popcorn in MY TARDIS? *glares at Eco*

957The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:15 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*freezes* *points behind self* He gave it to me! *10th Doctor walks out of back of TARDIS*

Doctor: I think the question, Miss...*glances down at psychic paper* Wild, is, What are YOU doing on MY TARDIS? *grins*

958The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:30 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Oh, don't be concerned with how I knew to come save you. It doesn't even exist any more anyway. Just be thankful I saved you! Those angels are quiet dangerous.

959The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

O.O *gapes at 10th Doctor* Doc...tor?... *suddenly goes starry eyed* Doctor!! *jumps up, runs over and glomps* You. Are. Awesome!! <3 *completely forgets about replying to Silv*

Najmah: ... *glares at Doctor and Eco with such a murderous glare, it would scare the living out of an army of Daleks* Okay, whoa. You two, back up. In case you've forgotten Doctor, this TARDIS is MINE. Jay gave it to me as a Christmas present after you gave it to him AFTER stuff happened and the original TARDIS, your TARDIS, got cloned or whatever. *smirks* And the reason you decided to indirectly give me the second TARDIS was because why? *looks at Doctor expectantly with smug look on face*

960The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:08 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

*throws arms up in defeat* Well then! I get no thanks?

Jury: Calm down, she's fangirling.

Shush Jury. Just shush.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum