The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 34]

481The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:57 am

Ruki wrote:
tuesday daisies wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:That's it! I'm letting Moonpelt out of the box! *knocks a lock off of a moving crate*

Moonpelt: *shoots out of the great in a rainbow* FREEDOM!!! *takes off running as fast as he can, sprinting in circles*

Yeah, he's been locked up for far too long....
The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_npsm1m8WD71qztn1k_500

*softly hums Jurassic Park theme*

where's chris pratt

Chris Pratt is love. Chris Pratt is a precious cinnamon roll too pure for this world.

^^ TOO SWEET, TOO PURE. TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD. SO MUCH. i love chris pratt in everything he does i can't.
he's protecting our galaxy with dinosaurs and little dancing trees <3 yes

482The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:59 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

...Um... That might be something you have to talk to him about. If you can catch him, that is. ...Oh! What's that? Silv is calling! Be right there Silv! ^.^ *runs off*

*narrows eyes suspiciously* Finnican!!! *runs after* Please talk to me! I'm sorry for whatever happened!!!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

483The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:59 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

I'm getting tired, Jay do you wanna tell them the news or can I pull down the curtain from the billboard? *has a hand on the rope*

484The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:00 am

why are all the chris's hot
chris hemsworth = hottie hottie watch out
chris evans = amazing being so hot i love him he's amazing captain america yes yes 11/10
chris pratt = precious cinnamon roll hottie tottie totes adorbs agh

like is it a genetic thing to do with the name chris

485The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:01 am

Ruki wrote:I'm getting tired, Jay do you wanna tell them the news or can I pull down the curtain from the billboard? *has a hand on the rope*

WHAT NEWS

486The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:01 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

tuesday daisies wrote:
Ruki wrote:I'm getting tired, Jay do you wanna tell them the news or can I pull down the curtain from the billboard? *has a hand on the rope*

WHAT NEWS
Well.....

487The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:01 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
tuesday daisies wrote:

WHAT NEWS
Well.....
You're getting married! Congratulations!

488The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:02 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

tuesday daisies wrote:why are all the chris's hot
chris hemsworth = hottie hottie watch out
chris evans = amazing being so hot i love him he's amazing captain america yes yes 11/10
chris pratt = precious cinnamon roll hottie tottie totes adorbs agh

like is it a genetic thing to do with the name chris

I love them all <3

489The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:...Um... That might be something you have to talk to him about. If you can catch him, that is. ...Oh! What's that? Silv is calling! Be right there Silv! ^.^ *runs off*

*narrows eyes suspiciously* Finnican!!! *runs after* Please talk to me! I'm sorry for whatever happened!!!
Finnican: *hugging self on top of bookshelf in dark corner* ...

Rose: *walks in through door beside bookshelf* *blinks in surprise* Jay?

490The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
tuesday daisies wrote:

WHAT NEWS
Well.....
Um... h-how did... ????

Uh... Yes, actually. Idk how you knew that! XD 

Yeah, Ruki and I are engaged!!!  Wacko

491The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:04 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
tuesday daisies wrote:

WHAT NEWS
Well.....
Um... h-how did... ????

Another time when I feel very young... Congrats!! Wacko Wacko Wacko

492The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:04 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:...Um... That might be something you have to talk to him about. If you can catch him, that is. ...Oh! What's that? Silv is calling! Be right there Silv! ^.^ *runs off*

Rose!! Very Happy Hi!! Come here I must pet you but I have to talk to Fin too!

493The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:05 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
tuesday daisies wrote:

WHAT NEWS
Well.....
Um... h-how did... ????

I am a psychic. Smile Now to ru- *gets grabbed from behind by gryphons and teleported to the gryphon world*

494The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:06 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Are you guys ever going to go to sleep or am I going to have to leave you guys

495The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:06 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Are you guys ever going to go to sleep or am I going to have to leave you guys
What's sleep?

496The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:07 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Rose: Huh? But... I... Um ... ... ... Smile K-Kay. *pads over to Jay and sits*

497The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:07 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
tuesday daisies wrote:

WHAT NEWS
Well.....
Um... h-how did... ????

Ah yes! It was so sweet too
Asked for my hand while we were camping and we hiking to the lakes and he took us to the really pretty waterfall and right as the fireworks started to go of he popped the question.
Totally caught me by surprise ^^

498The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:07 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
tuesday daisies wrote:

WHAT NEWS
Well.....
Um... h-how did... ????

Asked for my hand while we were camping and we hiking to the lakes and he took us to the really pretty waterfall and right as the fireworks started to go of he popped the question.
You didn't have to tell them HOW  Blush Lol

499The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:08 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Are you guys ever going to go to sleep or am I going to have to leave you guys
! Um

500The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:08 am

THAT'S ACTUALLY REALLY CUTE LIKE
#goals
oh my gosh that's so precious i can't <333 that's really wonderful congratulations guys <333

also all the chris's
i love them so much i just
ahgdsa; help

501The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:08 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*pets* 

Hey, Fin. Can we talk? What's wrong buddy?

502The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:09 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
tuesday daisies wrote:

WHAT NEWS
Well.....
Um... h-how did... ????

Yes I did because it was really sweet.
Oh, Gosh you were so nervous it was totally adorable :3

503The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:09 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
tuesday daisies wrote:

WHAT NEWS
Well.....
Um... h-how did... ????

Aaw, that is sweet! I'm happy for you guys! Smile

504The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:09 am

Jaystep wrote:
What's sleep?
sleep is for the weak

505The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:09 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

tuesday daisies wrote:THAT'S ACTUALLY REALLY CUTE LIKE
#goals
oh my gosh that's so precious i can't <333 that's really wonderful congratulations guys <333

also all the chris's
ahgdsa; help
Thanks!  Very Happy

506The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:09 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

tuesday daisies wrote:THAT'S ACTUALLY REALLY CUTE LIKE
#goals

also all the chris's
ahgdsa; help

Thank you ^^

507The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:10 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
tuesday daisies wrote:

WHAT NEWS
Well.....
Um... h-how did... ????

Aaw, that is sweet! I'm happy for you guys! Smile
Thanks!  Smile

508The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:10 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*pets* 

Hey, Fin. Can we talk? What's wrong buddy?
Fin: *hugs self tighter* ...Do you really want to know? Do you even care?

Rose: *tenses and glances wide eyed at Fin, shaking head lightly*

509The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:11 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

I'm going to bed, peoples.

Have a great rest of your night/morning!

510The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:11 am

GUYS
I THINK I BROKE MY NOTIFICATIONS
it says: Notifications (-2)
HOW DO I GET NEGATIVE NOTIFICATIONS I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum