The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 34]

301The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

All good things come to those who wait! ^.^ I'm excited for it too though, so I'll try to make it happen as soon as possible! ^.^

My tablet is dying and I need to charge it. I'll be back in a hour!

302The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:All good things come to those who wait! ^.^ I'm excited for it too though, so I'll try to make it happen as soon as possible! ^.^

My tablet is dying and I need to charge it. I'll be back in a hour!
Lol 

Okay, see ya!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

303The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:41 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Glad everything is cool now. Hiya to whoever is lurking around today

304The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ohayo! ^.^

305The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:43 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hiiii~ Can't actually stay on right now cause I have like 3 school things to work on and hardly started any of them but hi anyway lol

306The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:19 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I got called into work, so I wasn't on today :/

But I don't work till 8pm my time tomorrow, so that leaves all day for me to finally work my next post in The Rifts. It's a peak into what a certain set of characters were doing the day the others got taken for a time travel field trip~

Tyrin: It's me.

Gah! Spoilers!!! It's gonna be big, shocking, action-packed, and it's gonna be EPIC! Wacko And I won't tell you who it's gonna be about till it's ready tomo-

Tyrin: It's totally me. Seen the rough draft.

*smacks*

307The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:00 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Had to split it into 3 parts, or I'd be writing all night XD

Part two later this week!

308The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Shocked Part one looks so awesome...

Sorry I wasn't on! I had school work and stuff. But I'm on now! Smile

309The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Shocked Part one looks so awesome...

Sorry I wasn't on! I had school work and stuff. But I'm on now! Smile
Hi! And thanks! XD

310The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:34 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sorry I've been super busy and still am. But updated a sort- getting a cat on Friday!

311The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:20 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Sorry I've been super busy and still am. But updated a sort- getting a cat on Friday!
WOOHOO! Very Happy What kind of cat? What color is it? Is it a boy or girl? How old?

I love cats X3

312The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:59 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jaystep wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:Sorry I've been super busy and still am. But updated a sort- getting a cat on Friday!
WOOHOO! Very Happy What kind of cat? What color is it? Is it a boy or girl? How old?

I love cats X3
Fluffy orange male with white paws and chest and he's 6 years old. He's been at the pound for 3 months and no one has taken any interest in him and he's super sweet

313The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:05 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

I love cats X3
Fluffy orange male with white paws and chest and he's 6 years old. He's been at the pound for 3 months and no one has taken any interest in him and he's super sweet
Yay! Wacko

314The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:11 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

If my house wasn't limited to 3 pets, Ruki and I would have like 4 different clans worth of cats, some birds, two dogs, and a pair of lizards. Lol

315The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:46 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Lol same. I want a dog but can't get any xD But cat today Very Happy

316The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:00 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Well no cat today. The pound was supposed to take him to the vet and we pick him up when he's done, so we drove all the way to the vet only to ask for him and get told they never brought a cat in. We weren't told he wouldn't be going today or anything, so we wasted time going there and have no idea why he wasn't there because they didn't even call us to tell us where the heck out cat was and why he wasn't at the vet.

317The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:18 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Turns out they literally forgot to take him to the vet. BUT my mom convinced them to let us take him so now he's here Very Happy

318The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:16 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Well that's good! I'm glad it still worked out. How is he settling in?

319The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Geez! I get vets are busy and all, but they could have at least written it down somewhere! XD Your new cat sounds cute and I'm glad you finally have him, Silv! ^.^

320The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:55 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

He's super friendly, but spooks pretty easy. He hides under the bed whenever he hears something downstairs

321The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey! I used to know a cat like that! She lived with my neighbor back in my old city! She was so cute, but whenever I was over, I barely ever saw her because she was usually hiding under the bed. It was actually kind of sad... But sometime before I moved, she mellowed out after accidentally getting left outside during the Fourth of July. Probably not the best thing to do to a scaredy-cat... *scratches head nervously* ...But she seemed to be doing great last I saw her! ^.^

322The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:23 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Jake: You know, I know another sad cat, Jay.

Hey, look, not everybody's making it into the beginning of the new RP. I mean ask Tyrin what he thinks of his situation!

Tyrin: Mad Welcome to the "killed off at the start" club, Jake! Protest with me!!!

Pike: Mad Protest!!!

Jake: Mad Riot!!!!

*all three chanting riot*

Hey! Hey! Not all of you are-

*all three chanting riot*

I said not all of-

*RIOT RIOT RIOT*

Clayre and Fyren: riot!

Seriously? You don't even know what that word means.

323The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Pff- Lol Jake! Wacko Good to see you bud! I missed you! *huggles*

Najmah: Oh great, him. *turns back on Jake*

Aw, Naj! Don't be mean!

Rose: *gasps* PIKE!! Wacko *tacklehugs*

Rinka: *facewing* Geez Jay! That's half of my family you know. *sticks tongue out at Jay*

Fin: RIOT!!! *joins the chanting*

O.o Uh... Fin? What are you doing?

Fin: What? I gotta support my bros! Besides, it's fun! Smile

Fayru: Brother. You are an imbecile.

324The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Pff- Lol Jake!  Wacko  Good to see you bud! I missed you! *huggles*

Najmah: Oh great, him. *turns back on Jake*

Aw, Naj! Don't be mean!

Rose: *gasps* PIKE!! Wacko  *tacklehugs*

Rinka: *facewing* Geez Jay! That's half of my family you know. *sticks tongue out at Jay*

Fin: RIOT!!! *joins the chanting*

O.o Uh... Fin? What are you doing?

Fin: What? I gotta support my bros! Besides, it's fun! Smile

Fayru: Brother. You are an imbecile.
Jake: Hey! I don't do cuddle- Ohhhh, Hey Najrah! Wink

It's Najmah.

Jake: Najmah! You know what I meant. How's it going?

Drellan: We're fine, thanks.  Seriously?

Pike: Rose! *tacklehugs*  Wacko

Finnican...  Lol Oh, and Rinka, you'll get over it.

Tyrin: What?! I don't think so! Gimme that script!!! *steals and flies onto bookshelf* AHA!

Drellan: Hey you can't just-

Syrune: Hey! I wanna read it!

Jake: Where's my lines?! MY LINES?! 

Tyrin: *flipping through pages* I'm looking, cat! Hold it. Wait! Here's something! Chapter 14, page 36

....settled down beside the small fire, eyeing the bowl of water with an air of suspicion. 

"And you don't remember any of this?" The bird questioned, rummaging through handmade shelves in a haphazard search. 

Drellan shook his head, moving to sniff the bowl of water while the falcon's back was turned. "Not really... but..."

The wolf paused, taking a curious lap at the water before continuing. "It just seems a little..."

"Right..." The bird finished, using his talons to pick through various rolls of molded paper and cups of ink. "That's what I thought too, when I first saw your group. I tried to warn Tyrin, you know? But the Council turned me away, again, so..."

Drellan tilted his head, watching the falcon. "Tyrin... That's the bird King, right? No wonder they wouldn't let you in... And that's when you met this panther?" 

"Oh no, I'd seen Jake before. This was the first time I'd seen his cubs through. Not sure where the mother was... And last time I saw the phoenix, he was still a prince. Of course that doesn't matter now... Did you know Finnican wasn't even there when it happened? I would have been there. But then, Fin was always...  Ah! Found it!" The falcon exclaimed, sliding something off the shelf and into his talons. 

Drellan's ears perked, and the wolf stood to his paws. "Well? Let's see it!"

Okay! Okay! That's enough!!! *grabs script* That's not even final, it's just a guide! Who knows how rp will go?

Jake: Hey! I was barely mentioned!

Tyrin: That's because you're dead! We're all dead! This is the dead character bookshelf!  Sad 

Just because you aren't there right now doesn't mean you're dead! Syrune's not in that part and she's alive. For the most part.

325The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *stands next to Drellan* *growls at Jake* We were fine until you showed up, creep.

Rinka: A-ah, Naj! You shouldn't be so mean... *turns to Jay* Hey! That's not something you say to a grieving mother! ):<

Koru: Mama, what does grieving mean? *tilts head curiously*

Rinka: To be very sad about something, darling. Smile

Koru: You're sad?! Why? Sad

Rinka: Eh... No, I... *picks Koru up and cuddles him* Don't worry about it, okay? ^.^'

Ooh! A script? Gimme gimme! Ooh, cool!

Fayru: That falcon must be Kale.

Fin: Oh! Tyrin's a king now? Awesome! Wacko Wait, but then what about Na'thain?

Oh! Kale mentioned Jake's cubs! Does that mean they're still around?

Fin: Hold it! What do you mean Syrune's alive 'for the most part'?

Najmah: Ugh, it's so noisy in here. -.-'

326The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey! Just fyi, I'm not going to be able to get online this weekend. I'm going to an annual family reunion and I'll be spending most of my time with cousins and aunts and uncles. I'll see you guys Sunday!

327The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I'm leaving now, but before I go:

In order to progress in RP while I'm gone, Jay has my permission to control my characters until the next time I log in to the site. I gave him instructions on what to do with my characters, if he chooses to RP them, and he has the details on the plot, so he'll know what he's doing. That's all! See ya! ^.^

328The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:13 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sorry I've been super inactive, school has been keeping me really busy but I'm trying x.x

329The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:00 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*stares at Wild's characters* ... Yes, I know! I had to work all day yesterday, and when I was free... Well, I just couldn't bring myself to try and RP you all! Wild has her own style, and such refined personalities for you-- I would just end up making you exactly like my characters but with different bodies. XD Also, I don't think Leaf was here yesterday either so I have that excuse as well.

Najmah: Seriously?

Rinka: Rolling Eyes

Fin: No worries! I totally understand. Besides it's not like Wild was gone for a whole week! It was just like a day and a half. Smile

Fayru: Well, you kept us alive at least.

Rose: I had a great time! Wacko

Najmah: We did... Nothing! You all realize this right?!

Rinka: Hey, we've done nothing over at Wild's place all the time, at least we got to stay here this time.

*Tyrin, Drellan, Syrune in the corner terrified*

Tyrin: This is... So weird! No

Syrune: That is NOT Finnican! Suspect

Drellan: I think I'm gonna be sick! Trance

330The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey guys! I'm back! What did I miss- *sees whole exchange* ...Pff- Lol Okay! *claps hands*

Everyone: *jolts*

Najmah: What the-

Rinka: Huh?

Fayru: *expressionless*

Rose: Smile *blissfully unaware*

Fin: Geez Rinka, no need to be so negative. Lol Oh hey, Wild's back! How was it? Smile

I had fun! There were a lot of cousins and we played games and stuff, so it was pretty cool! Smile Ah, Jay! Thanks for watching them this time around! I hope they didn't give you too much trouble, lol!

Rose: Wild! Wild! It was so much fun!! Jay was awesome!! Wacko He even let me-

Najmah and Fin: ASDFKLADFSBIU- *tackles Rose and forcefully covers her muzzle* *drags her away*

Najmah: SHHH!! Mad

Fin: Ah ha ha ha... N-Nothing to see here! ^.^'

Rinka: O.O' pale

Fayru: *uninterested* *flies off to read a book*

... *turns to Jay with a smile* Jay... What did you let my wolf do? *dark aura*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum