The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 34]

271The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey, no problem Silv! I understand completely! I hope everything's okay on your end! But take your time since you're that busy! ^.^

272The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 30ixh8y

That moment when, while you're bored and looking up definitions for character names via google and your home web pops up as one of the results. #FeelingAlive

273The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Lol, Wild XD

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

274The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

BTW Kelldan is a combination of two norse words: 

Kell is the Danish form of the noun Ketil, which is known as a helmet or also similar to the name of the cauldron that they used to catch blood from animal sacrifices.

And Dan is the Norwegian sir name for most of their greatest Kings in terms of warfare. 

Smile So Kelldan is an armored up warmongering king of wolves. XD (Also some of the nouns translate in Swedish to mean bringer of spring, so maybe he has a sweet side?)

275The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:12 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

And I've finally posted something! Yay! About time

276The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:42 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Uh oh Ruki caught me creepin at work. XD

277The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:55 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:Uh oh Ruki caught me creepin at work. XD

You be creepin'!

278The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:26 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

*rereads all the old posts about Varian and the Alliance and WoW*

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Tumblr10

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Tumblr11

279The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:35 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:BTW Kelldan is a combination of two norse words: 

Kell is the Danish form of the noun Ketil, which is known as a helmet or also similar to the name of the cauldron that they used to catch blood from animal sacrifices.

And Dan is the Norwegian sir name for most of their greatest Kings in terms of warfare. 

Smile So Kelldan is an armored up warmongering king of wolves. XD (Also some of the nouns translate in Swedish to mean bringer of spring, so maybe he has a sweet side?)

Whoa! That's really cool! I like Kelldan's name even more now! How did you know this? Do you know Danish, or did you use Google? XD

SilverstarWarrior wrote:And I've finally posted something! Yay! About time

Yay!! Nice work! ^.^

Ruki wrote:*rereads all the old posts about Varian and the Alliance and WoW*

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Tumblr10

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Tumblr11
*hugs* Shh... There there... *pat pat*

On another note, the reason why I typed inside the quote boxes is because I am not able to make room between them to type the reply after the quote I want to reply to. I should probably also mention that the post box gets rid of paragraphs everytime I edit a post. Help? ^.^'

280The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:41 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*looking through the site* *blinks* "Under Construction"? I wonder what Jay's working on? *clicks* *reads* ... Shocked  JAMES?!?! HOLY-no way!! Wacko Wacko Wacko Oh my gosh, this is-

Dia: *barges in, knocking Wild to the floor* WOOHOO!!! WE'RE COMING BACK, BABY! Wacko

Crystal, Heather and Niesha: *runs in after Dia, accidentally trampling Wild*

Len: *peers after the girls with wide eyes* Dear heavens...

*cringing on the floor* Y-Yep... Looks like the crew's getting back together! *laughs* *cringes* Ow... T.T

Nykoru: Shocked What is happening... Where did all these humans come from...

281The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:37 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

My reply to RP is almost done. It is in my drafts, but I need to go now. Heading off to my first day of college! I'll be back later today to finish the reply, then I'll post my class schedule so you guys know what's going on there. Later! Wish me luck!

282The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:44 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Good luck Wild! Have fun!  Smile

283The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:57 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hmm... I'll look at the quote boxes, but I think it's because you're supposed to just gather the quotes and reply to them all at the bottom. XD 

And hey! Old FP characters, wait! Before you get too excited, this is a reboot! New rules, new story, characters are a little different, and powers have changed! Lol

Short synopsis: Modern day open ended rp where Magic has slipped into the world. For some people it touched they were given the ability to harness it in a thousand different ways, everyone reacts to Magic differently. With the coming of Magic comes magical creatures now hiding in remote places of the world (or behind the counter at the bank) a new government division is formed to deal with these Mythical creatures, and they in turn call on our characters. There is no overhead plot and everyone can rp the government agency so reguardless of who is on you can always go hunt down (or team up with) a Mythic. 

We don't currently have an open ended rp, and you can thank Silver for talking with me about that the other day, it inspired this reboot. XD

284The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

In case that was misleading, you can still have the same or similar powers for your characters! The explination is all that has changed, if you want. I have changed James' powers to Phsycic Magic, which means all he can do is read minds, use telekinesis, and maybe a few other things as his understanding of Magic grows. 

With other characters, like if I had one who used to control fire, I would say now that he was touched by Fire Magic. Then you could say his powers involve making fire, controling it, maybe he turns into a Phoenix or something? Wink

If you need help let me know! Oh and also, the person who knows the most about Magic in the rp and will kind of guide some characters if they want to learn more about their powers or new Magic is going to be one of Ruki's characters. She and Liyara (she's coming back!) are going to bring over some characters from their books they are writing to rp with us! 

Ruki's is going to be Josh, who is a Pure Mage, meaning he has an approximate knowledge of most Magic Lol and will be the one to explain it. He carries a wand and writes down spells (which our characters don't have to do) and is like a really traditional wizard, so James likes to call him Harry Potter and make fun of him. XD 

Liyara is bringing over a Mythic instead of a Mage, and her character is a female Vampire who's exact details I'm not fully sure of yet. XD 

Yes you can make Mythics too if you want, but if they are evil then our characters are supposed to imprison or kill them. Lol

Some examples of Mythics would be Vampires, Werewolves, Driads, Dragons, Gryphons, Phoenix, Elves, Faeries, Cyclops, Minotaurs, Unicorns, ect.

285The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Omg! Most importantly! Almost forgot: This government agency is a secret to all other forms of government, so the core of the old rp (running and hiding from law enforcement and having crazy adventures in modern times) is still there! It won't all be Mythical Monster hunts!

286The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:38 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

My reply to RP has been posted, but I need to go to bed now. I'll be back tomorrow with a schedule! Night everyone!

287The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:50 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I have 0 clue why the new RP is really besides what you said, if it was a thing it was before I joined, but it seems epic. James is amazing already xD

288The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

James is amazing! XD So Silv, my explanation is before The Wild was created, Jay had this other RP called Forbidden Powers. Due to some government experimentation, a bunch of teenagers across the continent developed mutant powers, so the government began to hunt down these teens so they wouldn't be running around causing mayhem and mass destruction. But the branch of the government that was in charge of hunting them down was actually controlled by another mutant who had his own evil reasons for killing off people, and so mayhem and mass destruction happened anyway. In fact, all of Hawaii got nuked before FP was closed. XD Poor Hawaii... ;-; Now that I think about it, London and Washington D.C. got destroyed too, didn't they? ...Anyway!

Forbidden Powers was the RP I joined, but I believe once upon a time Jay and other members mentioned it was a continuation of Hidden Powers. If I had to guess, that was where he and others RP'd James and others at the very beginning of the whole plot. So I know nothing about it. XD I'm sure Jay has more details if you're curious!

So that's the basic backstory! But I'm really excited for the reboot! This open-ended RP idea sounds amazing, and I just realized that I'll be able to RP Len in Great Britain! YES!! Wacko

OH!! This is that thing Ruki was talking about that one time! The livestream where she mentioned her novel and joked about making a RP out of it! Sweet!! And I can use my old FP characters in it, and they can use new and improved magic-based powers and- Wacko Wacko Wacko AWESOME!! BTW, Josh sounds amazing and I love the fact that James will be calling him Harry Potter XD

Yay Liyara! cheers I...honestly forgot who she is XP Wait! She's Ruki's friend from when they first joined the site a couple years ago, right? Whether I'm right or wrong, glad to have her back!

Anyway, I can't wait for this reboot! It's going to be A-MAZ-ING!! And before I forget, I already have an idea for a Mythic for the crew to hunt down. It involves mirrors. Lol

289The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

And now that I'm here for a little bit, I'll post my schedule!

Monday:
 Japanese 1010 (1:00 pm-1:50 pm Jay's Time/2:00 pm-2:50 pm Silv's Time)

Tuesday:
English 1010 (9:30 am-10:45 am JT/10:30 am-11:45 am ST)
Criminal Justice (11:00 am - 12:15 pm JT/12:00 pm-1:15 pm ST)

Wednesday:

Thursday:
English 1010 (9:30 am-10:45 am JT/10:30 am-11:45 am ST)
Criminal Justice (11:00 am - 12:15 pm JT/12:00 pm-1:15 pm ST)

Friday, Saturday and Sunday are class free, but I need to figure out the times I need to study and for how long, so I'll plan when to have my freetime to come on later. That and I plan to be looking for a job really soon. But for now, there's my class schedule! ^.^

290The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh! And I have health online! ^.^

291The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

You have so many cool classes Wild! I've been thinking about going back to college for Criminal Justice myself for the past year now! That's awesome! Wacko

292The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:I have 0 clue why the new RP is really besides what you said, if it was a thing it was before I joined, but it seems epic. James is amazing already xD
Lol You'll get all the info as it comes out! Basically it was an old rp from way way back before I even knew Wild, and it was also how we met. Because we're restarting it, you don't need any prior knowledge to understand anything. XD It'll be new to everyone!

If you like humorous characters, you'll like James. I have no characters like him in The Wild, but he might closely resemble a Jake/Tyrin hybrid, only funnier. The main thing with this new James is that he enjoys life to the fullest. Example: Announcing his arrival in the worlds most secure secret military facility by casually asking what the WiFi password is and staring at his phone.

293The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Thanks! ^.^ Since it was only my first day of CJ today, there's not much I can tell you about it yet. The instructor told us a bit about himself, he went over the syllabus, our assignments and the book we got today. I know that we'll get to take 2 field trips to a jail or two, and for an assignment we have to sit in a court for at least an hour and a half and write a page about what we observed. It actually sounds fun, and I'm kind of excited for it! Wacko I hope I'll get a lot out of that class!

294The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:I have 0 clue why the new RP is really besides what you said, if it was a thing it was before I joined, but it seems epic. James is amazing already xD
Lol You'll get all the info as it comes out! Basically it was an old rp from way way back before I even knew Wild, and it was also how we met. Because we're restarting it, you don't need any prior knowledge to understand anything. XD It'll be new to everyone!

If you like humorous characters, you'll like James. I have no characters like him in The Wild, but he might closely resemble a Jake/Tyrin hybrid, only funnier. The main thing with this new James is that he enjoys life to the fullest. Example: Announcing his arrival in the worlds most secure secret military facility by casually asking what the WiFi password is and staring at his phone.
...Are you saying James is Jake and Tyrin's lovechild?

Characters: *throws out the window*

Oh my gosh. *facepalm* James, I freaking love you! XD

295The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

*helps throw out window* Lol 

What would you think if I told you the full version of that jail scene involves Starbursts, a Werewolf, and an impending divorce? XD

296The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

What would you think if I told you the full version of that jail scene involves Starbursts, a Werewolf, and an impending divorce? XD

I REGRET NOTHIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiin-

Wait, what? What even? XD

297The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:57 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

I REGRET NOTHIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiin-

Wait, what? What even? XD
You'll see Lol 

I'll post my rp reply later tonight, I got called into work a few hours early! Sorry I can't hang around! See ya!

298The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alrighty then! XD

Oh, fun! *sarcasm* XP No problem! Good luck and see ya later! Stay safe!

299The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey everyone! Hop on and let me know if you want me to livestream or not tonight and what you want to see! Smile

Scratch that! I wasn't sure if we were all going to be here or not so I went ahead and made plans. Hope that's okay. Smile I'll still be here to rp and hang out though, but no streaming tonight. (because we would have to stream at like 10 pm XD)

300The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hiyo! I'll be on in another hour or so to finish my post! I need to finish a homework assignment! ^.^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum