The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 31]

1The Great Random Chat Thread Empty The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 19, 2017 12:42 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

YO SILVS HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko

2The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 19, 2017 2:47 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

THANKS GUYS!! Very Happy

3The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 19, 2017 3:52 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

xD I did 17 wacko faces since you're 17 now Wacko

4The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 8:08 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

WILD

5The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 8:40 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

CROW

6The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

ECO

7The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

YI wanna see how long the post will be on myths and magic from Wild. XD

8The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

It's not going to be that long! XD

Rinka: She's right. She deleted a few paragraphs. Lol

Only because they didn't make sense! It wouldn't have been that long even with those paragraphs!! Blush But anyway, almost done!

9The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Cmon Rinka. XD buzzkill much? Lol

I'm sure it'll be long, eh?

10The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 10:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...Medium length. It was medium Lol

Anyway, it has been le posted~~ Enjoy~ Lol

11The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 10:14 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Medium, you say. medium. XD

12The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

I'll try to see if I can put something in there, eh?

13The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya, go for it!

14The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 10:17 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

XD oh boy

15The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 10:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaycrow wrote:Medium, you say. medium. XD
Ya, okay, it's long! But only because dialogue! XD

16The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Mmhmm. Lol

17The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya Jacob! He's-...definitely going to get eaten Lol But ya Jacob, saving Dia! This would be the perfect opportunity for him to get infected and become a werewolf or something. I think XD

Oh boy, good luck to all the characters. This should be fun!

18The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Lol XD Jacob is trying to save her life. But, ya, pretty reckless. I don't think Jacob is that reckless tho...

19The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

He is now apparently! XD But he actually is really fast, isn't he? He seems capable of dodging a werewolf bite. ...Maybe... ...Don't die, Jacob!

20The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wait a minute, a werewolf named Jacob...

21The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

DONT GO HERE WILD

22The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

TOO LATE XD

23The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:18 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

XD dang it did

24The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

sorry not sorry, but actually sorry XD

25The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:37 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Now I want to change his name. XD

Just kidding. Razz his name will still be Jacob

26The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD We can give him a nickname if he becomes a werewolf. Especially if Dia decided to tease him about Jacob the werewolf later Lol

27The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Yeah! XD true! And woah! Who is the she-Wild?! Najmah?!

28The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Jacob he werewolf. *snickers* Lol

29The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yes, it's Najmah. Lol She went through The Rifts and lost her memories, which is why I haven't been using her name in her posts so far since she doesn't know it. And she is currently hallucinating because of Spindle's gas. I better you're wondering what's going on in her head~ Razz

30The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon May 22, 2017 12:06 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Memories? Not actually dying, instead hallucinating she is? OMG NAJMAH DONT DIE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 31]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum