The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 34]

61The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I LOVE THAT GAME!!!! Wacko Wacko Wacko One of the Let's Players on YouTube that I watch played it a while ago, and it was seriously just-! Oh my gosh! If you livestreamed it, I would watch it again! I honestly really dislike it when people curse, but I'm a patient person and I try to mentally censor what people in RL say since I can't control what comes out of their mouth. If Silv, and Leaf and Eco if they happen to be there, are okay with it and they want to watch it, then let's do it! ^.^

But seriously, THAT ENDING!! Crying Crying Crying (Also, about that not feeling sadness like others do, it's the same with me. In fact, I don't remember if I actually cried at that ending. *scratches head* I know that I teared up, and I know it was a "stab me in the heart with a wooden spike repeatedly" ending! But I honestly do not remember XD)

...On another note, for Rose and Najmah's sake, I am refraining myself from making a joke. I am so immature. XD

Najmah: ... *facewall repeatedly*

I have to go to work now (I thought I had an extra half hour, but they called and they're really busy, so they need me now XP). Once again, Happy Birthday Jay! You are so old! Lol I'll be back late tonight for at least a short time! Later!

62The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

You've seen this game?! Wacko Why did you not tell me about it?! IT'S SO GOOD! 

Make the joke! XD 

I hope we can stream it because I want to play it again and make different choices to see another ending. Mine was way too sad. XD

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

63The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:35 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I don't know! But I should've! XD

Najmah: NO.

Okay! XD

Najmah: DON'T. YOU. DARE.

It's possible to make ChloexMax cannon in game! Just think about that for a moment. Lol

Najmah: ...I hate you.

Rose: ...Huh?

Yes! I hope so too! I want to see other paths! Wacko

64The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:42 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh yeah! XD Lol I did in my game! Lol Did you-

Kale: *ahem* Wild. Have you written your rp for-

STOP BOTHERING US WITH WORK! First it's breakfast now this?! Leave us alone you useless grump!  Mad

65The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:47 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*flinches* *pales* R-Right... That post! Heh heh heh... No. -.-' But that's because of work! It's been taking up all my energy and time, and BLEH!! XP *hugs Kale* Also, ignore Jay. You're awesome for having your sights set on what needs to be done. Smile

By the way. *glares at Jay* Since you're picking on Kale, I have one very important question for you. ):<

...You have a My Little Pony mug? Lol

66The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:53 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

...... IT'S RUKI'S MUG OKAY THAT PICTURE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELETED HOW DID YOU EVEN SEE THAT I THOUGHT YOU UNFRIENDED ME BECAUSE I NEVER SEE YOUR POSTS HOW DID--

.... I don't know what you're talking about. 

Kale: BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Lol Lol Lol

67The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:04 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

HAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

Najmah: *dying of laughter in the background* Precious little stud muffin! I can't even-! Lol

Lol Oh, that reaction was priceless! XD Sorry, I couldn't help but get at you for that! That was too good of an opportunity! XD I promise I won't mention it again for your sake, but that was amazing! XD

(Just as an FYI, I've never unfriended you and I never will. There's no reason I would do that since you are my friend/big brother figure and always will be. ^.^ The reason you haven't been seeing my posts is because...well...there are none to see! XD If you check my FB page, you will see that my last post was posted...oh gosh, I don't even know when XD)

68The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:08 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I want to hug you for your kind words and calling me like a big brother, but I also want to lock you in a chest full of snakes for finding that picture! Lol

Najmah if you call me that, I'll put you in one of the new secret projects in a way you will not enjoy! *glare*  XD

69The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:09 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

And Wild! Shame! How else will we show you cool bird and wolf memes and such? XD

70The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:19 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD I'm good with the hug! You can save the chest full of snakes for Najmah next time she does something really dumb. Lol

Najmah: What the-?! Why are you ganging up on me all of the sudden? Mad

And yes, I know! Shame on me! XD Ya, I'm definitely going to visit FB more often. I figure after not seeing that Peregrine falcon thing until 2 months after it's posted... Geez, that was embarrassing. Lol So ya! And if I do miss something else, virtually smack me upside the head or something and tell me to get over there and see it! XD

Oh! Which reminds me, I never did get to see that new katana you got! Do you still have a picture of it? Wacko

71The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:23 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh yeah! I thought I texted it to you actually? It never came?

72The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:35 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Just looked at my phone to be sure. I have three from you. One saying "Speaking of Katanas... Did I tell you what I bought this week?". The one after that is an empty text box with the word "Downloading" in small gray letters. I'm assuming that's the one the pic is supposed to be in. And then the third says "With fat cat for reference XD".

...So ya. No picture of a katana. Sad

73The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:36 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Just looked at my phone to be sure. I have three from you. One saying "Speaking of Katanas... Did I tell you what I bought this week?". The one after that is an empty text box with the word "Downloading" in small gray letters. I'm assuming that's the one the pic is supposed to be in. And then the third says "With fat cat for reference XD".

Hmm... Okay let me send it to you through FB

74The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:47 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Okey dokey! Checking for it now! ^.^

75The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:56 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

On a different note, I'm watching The Aristocats right now! It's been so long since I've seen it!

76The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

That post is finally posted! It took a lot longer than it should have, but it's finally there! And that's not all I have for the Grove, but I figured I should start with that and then give more details as we go. ^.^

And on that note, I'm going to go finish helping my grandma pack for the family party. I'll check back before I go in a couple hours if I have time, and I'll be back Sunday. Have an awesome weekend everyone! ^.^

77The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Have fun Wild! I hioe you have a great time! I'll follow up on the Grove post with some Gryphon stuff and another surprise character Wink (it's one of Ruki's) 

Also! I'm allowed to tell you now one of the two projects now! It's the lesser one but it's still gonna be amazing... Ruki is writing a story! It will be like my short stories only she's doing the whole thing in one go and releasing it all on here this December. I'm not allowed to tell you the plot but I can tell you that it's about Christmas and Moonpelt, and really that's all you need to know, right? Lol

There's another thing coming too but it's not a short story. Can't say anymore! Hope this little announcement gives you things to think about today XD And I can't wait for winter!

78The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alrighty! Thanks! Very Happy

YAY!! Wacko Oh my gosh, this is great news! Now I'm really excited for winter! Ruki, this is seriously awesome! Thank you! I can't wait for this story, it'll be amazing! Wacko Oh man, I want to know more about, but I won't ask for more info than I already have, because I don't want any spoilers. Lol But I have a feeling this story is going to be awesome!

Alrighty, I'm heading off now! All of you, stay safe while I'm gone and have a fun weekend! I'll see you guys when I get back. Love you all! Later! ^.^

79The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:05 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Man, we have so much to talk about in the next livestream! XD We have to talk about the Moonpelt book/story, we have to announce the new thing (maybe, I'm getting in so much trouble for just mentioning it) and then we have to discuss story elements! Rinka's vision of the future, what's up with Kale, the worlds biggest dragon, what Dalkota's on about, who Khiarra is, UBM and S&S, ect. So much stuff to analyze! Lol

80The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:08 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Alrighty! Thanks! Very Happy

YAY!! Wacko Oh my gosh, this is great news! Now I'm really excited for winter! Ruki, this is seriously awesome! Thank you! I can't wait for this story, it'll be amazing! Wacko Oh man, I want to know more about, but I won't ask for more info than I already have, because I don't want any spoilers. Lol But I have a feeling this story is going to be awesome!

Alrighty, I'm heading off now! All of you, stay safe while I'm gone and have a fun weekend! I'll see you guys when I get back. Love you all! Later! ^.^
Oh don't worry, she went over the basic stuff with me but I really don't know much because she knows how bad I am at keeping secrets. Lol I couldn't tell you if I wanted to! 

Bleh, I'll be so glad when all the secrets are out. XD I hate keeping info in the dark! Have a great weekend Wild!

81The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey guys! I'm back! The trip was a lot of fun! I hung out with cousins and went river rafting with everyone who was there! My dad lost his sunglasses after he got tackled by his brother-in-law into the water, but he's chill about it. It was actually really funny. Lol

Alright! So we've got new quotes and posts! Awesome! I'll be thinking up quotes for my characters, and I'll work on a reply for The Grove later! In other news... Well... Um... Well, I was on Deviantart a little bit earlier today, and one of the people I watch over there made this post, which is how I know about this... I'll just come right out and say it in case you guys don't know. The warrior cats forums are being shut down. The link will take you to an official post one of the admins made, and...well...I thought you guys should know. I honestly never planned on going back, but considering that's the place where I met most of you and where The Wild was first started... It's really nostalgic to me. And I thought you guys should know about it too.

82The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh wow... Never thought that would go down... Did they say why? Wait I'll just go read the post.

Just got off work btw! I wass supposed to be off today but I was covering a shift.

83The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Okay then...they gave no reason at all. I wonder what happened. I'm a little sad, but really... I moved on from there the say we moved here.

84The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:24 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Okay I'm here and I'm actually going to try and read and reply to everything

85The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:26 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Okay I'm here and I'm actually going to try and read and reply to everything
Yay!

86The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:40 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

First things first- I'd watch a stream of the game and cursing doesn't bother me at all, so I say let's do it

87The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:First things first- I'd watch a stream of the game and cursing doesn't bother me at all, so I say let's do it
Yay! (again)
When do you guys want to stream again? I can do next Friday or Sunday. Or I could probably do later tonight too. *shrugs*

88The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jaystep wrote:I want to hug you for your kind words and calling me like a big brother, but I also want to lock you in a chest full of snakes for finding that picture! Lol

Najmah if you call me that, I'll put you in one of the new secret projects in a way you will not enjoy! *glare*  XD
....I'd take a chest of snakes...Hand them over

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Just looked at my phone to be sure. I have three from you. One saying "Speaking of Katanas... Did I tell you what I bought this week?". The one after that is an empty text box with the word "Downloading" in small gray letters. I'm assuming that's the one the pic is supposed to be in. And then the third says "With fat cat for reference XD".

Hmm... Okay let me send it to you through FB
WOW no katana pic for me I see how it is

Jaystep wrote:Have fun Wild! I hioe you have a great time! I'll follow up on the Grove post with some Gryphon stuff and another surprise character Wink (it's one of Ruki's) 

Also! I'm allowed to tell you now one of the two projects now! It's the lesser one but it's still gonna be amazing... Ruki is writing a story! It will be like my short stories only she's doing the whole thing in one go and releasing it all on here this December. I'm not allowed to tell you the plot but I can tell you that it's about Christmas and Moonpelt, and really that's all you need to know, right? Lol

There's another thing coming too but it's not a short story. Can't say anymore! Hope this little announcement gives you things to think about today XD And I can't wait for winter!
Sweet! Can't wait to read it, I know it'll be great!! Very Happy Anything with Moonpelt will be hilarious

Wildwing wrote:Hey guys! I'm back! The trip was a lot of fun! I hung out with cousins and went river rafting with everyone who was there! My dad lost his sunglasses after he got tackled by his brother-in-law into the water, but he's chill about it. It was actually really funny. Lol

Alright! So we've got new quotes and posts! Awesome! I'll be thinking up quotes for my characters, and I'll work on a reply for The Grove later! In other news... Well... Um... Well, I was on Deviantart a little bit earlier today, and one of the people I watch over there made this post, which is how I know about this... I'll just come right out and say it in case you guys don't know. The warrior cats forums are being shut down. The link will take you to an official post one of the admins made, and...well...I thought you guys should know. I honestly never planned on going back, but considering that's the place where I met most of you and where The Wild was first started... It's really nostalgic to me. And I thought you guys should know about it too.
Yeah I heard about that. Never planned on going back but it's kind of upsetting for the same reason. Memories, I met you guys and a lot of my life was there for a long time.

Also- I used that multiple citation thing to do this and I LOVE IT. It makes life so much easier

89The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:50 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jaystep wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:First things first- I'd watch a stream of the game and cursing doesn't bother me at all, so I say let's do it
Yay! (again)
When do you guys want to stream again? I can do next Friday or Sunday. Or I could probably do later tonight too. *shrugs*
I think any of those days would work. Tonight would be best probably if Wild can get on to watch. Sunday and Friday I could probably do it tho

90The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:51 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Oh and quotes...I gotta figure that out. I take forever to think of things like this ;-; Hoepfully I can soon though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum