The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 34]

511The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Thank you very much! I will! XD

512The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:24 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Merp.

513The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*watches a tumbleweed drift by* ...I is sad...

514The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*watches a tumbleweed drift by* ...I is sad...
*is the tumbleweed*

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

515The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

And suddenly I is happy! Very Happy 

...Why does that tumbleweed have a face?

516The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:42 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:And suddenly I is happy! Very Happy 

...Why does that tumbleweed have a face?
Moo! Moo! 

For the train is leaving town! 

Skitter! Skitter! 

For the rain is pouring down!

517The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

O.O And why is it speaking in cryptic tongues?! Is it possessed?!?!

518The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:49 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:O.O And why is it speaking in cryptic tongues?! Is it possessed?!?!
"My daughter and grandson really love this meatloaf, especially since Quaker came out with gluten-free oatmeal. I make sure that all my ingredients are also gluten- free."

- Rebecca Samuels, OR 

519The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

O.e Uhhhh.... *grabs a silver stake and approaches slowly* Oookay, just stay where you are, this will only take a moment...

520The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:O.e Uhhhh.... *grabs a silver stake and approaches slowly* Oookay, just stay where you are, this will only take a moment...

521The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*freezes in place* //ERROR C0N4U510N// //CANNOT LOAD//

Najmah: *waves paw in front of face* Great! You broke her! Nice one Jay. Razz

522The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*freezes in place* //ERROR C0N4U510N// //CANNOT LOAD//

Najmah: *waves paw in front of face* Great! You broke her! Nice one Jay. Razz
All in a day's work, my friend! *bows*  Lol

523The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *facepaw*

Finnican: XD

Heather: Oi! How's the new RP comin'? I've been waitin' t' hear about those starbursts and that impending divorce.

-DINOSAURS what is happening? *looks around* Huh?

524The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Najmah: *facepaw*

Heather: Oi! How's the new RP comin'? I've been waitin' t' hear about those starbursts and that impending divorce.

Hmm? Something happen, Wild? 

It's getting along nicely, but I don't want to put it up yet until we start ROA so it doesn't cause even more delays to that. In the meantime between work and waiting to rp I've been working on another short story!  Smile

525The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:

It's getting along nicely, but I don't want to put it up yet until we start ROA so it doesn't cause even more delays to that. In the meantime between work and waiting to rp I've been working on another short story!  Smile

Uh... I dunno, did something happen? Shocked 

Heather: *shrugs* Cool. Tha's actually pretty smart. I was jus' wonderin'.

Short story?! What about, what about?? Wacko

526The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

A broken heart always burns brightest.  

That's all I'll say till chapter 1 is complete! XD

527The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Alrighty then! XD Looking forward to it!

Oh! Is Khiarra still going to be introduced, or is she coming in after everyone goes through the Rifts?

528The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:37 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Oh! Is Khiarra still going to be introduced, or is she coming in after everyone goes through the Rifts?
Intuitive, aren't you? 

Khiarra is technically there already, she's with Tyrin at the moment in RP. We'll meet her formally when we meet Tyrin again.

529The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Intuitive, aren't you? 

Khiarra is technically there already, she's with Tyrin at the moment in RP. We'll meet her formally when we meet Tyrin again.
Ha ha! I've been told that! ^.^

Najmah: No you haven-

*holds Najmah's muzzle closed* ^.^ Awesome! Can't wait!

On a completely unrelated, yet somewhat related topic, where did Brutus and his squad die? I remember the last thing I read about them was that they found Zarrock as a Dark Phoenix somewhere in the far north in a snow cavern of sorts. Did I get that right?

530The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Intuitive, aren't you? 

On a completely unrelated, yet somewhat related topic, where did Brutus and his squad die? I remember the last thing I read about them was that they found Zarrock as a Dark Phoenix somewhere in the far north in a snow cavern of sorts. Did I get that right?
Correct! It was only a short distance from the old NM wolf camp, about a few miles Northwest of there.

531The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Intuitive, aren't you? 

Correct! It was only a short distance from the old NM wolf camp, about a few miles Northwest of there.

Ah! Then is that where their remains still are, assuming they haven't been moved since then?

532The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:04 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Intuitive, aren't you? 

Ah! Then is that where their remains still are, assuming they haven't been moved since then?
Yes, that is the first place I would search for remains if I had known their story and where it took them.

533The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Intuitive, aren't you? 

Yes, that is the first place I would search for remains if I had known their story and where it took them.

But say hypothetically someone were to stumble across that specific cavern by accident. Would they find any remains, as well as the gear those birds had on them before they perished?

534The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

At present time, no. As this cave was the "ground zero" of Zarrock's corruption, and the first place a Shade touched the Earth, I would say the whole mountain oozes with a feeling of dread, and the cave's unnatural violet scorch marks would put off any would-be interlopers. Assuming anyone did make it to the cave, all they would find is ash and bone. It has been nearly 4 years, you know?

535The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:At present time, no. As this cave was the "ground zero" of Zarrock's corruption, and the first place a Shade touched the Earth, I would say the whole mountain oozes with a feeling of dread, and the cave's unnatural violet scorch marks would put off any would-be interlopers. Assuming anyone did make it to the cave, all they would find is ash and bone. It has been nearly 4 years, you know?

Right. That makes sense! Thank you for the info!

I have no more questions at this moment. XD

536The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

@SilverstarWarrior Hey, is everything okay? Stop by and say hello so we know you're doing alright. Smile

537The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Posted a new short story! This one is a lot smaller (chapter-wise and number of chapters) but it should come out quicker as well. I will say firsthand, it's got a few spoilers for ROA and the direction planned for that, but I think by the time that chapter comes out we'll be there in the story anyways. As for the setting, it's sometime in the future of plot but I won't say exactly when until we get there in the story.

538The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:36 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh, and uh, sorry Fin! I'm sure she'll get out of this one just fine!  Blush

539The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Finnican: What? What? Hold on, who are you talking about? Wild, what are you doing, I'm trying to read that new story!

*holding Finnican tightly* Nope! You're not allowed to! Smile

Finnican: Why not?!

Because spoilers and I don't want you flipping out. *tosses him out the door and locks him out*

...She's not getting out of this just fine, is she? ...One sec. *leaves* *comes back hugging Syrune* I'm gonna cuddle her while I still can. Sad

540The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:52 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Finnican: What? What? Hold on, who are you talking about? Wild, what are you doing, I'm trying to read that new story!

*holding Finnican tightly* Nope! You're not allowed to! Smile

Finnican: Why not?!

Because spoilers and I don't want you flipping out. *tosses him out the door and locks him out*

...She's not getting out of this just fine, is she? ...One sec. *leaves* *comes back hugging Syrune* I'm gonna cuddle her while I still can. Sad
Syrune: Eh? What are you- *squirming* What are you talking about? I'm fine! Put me down!  Neutral

We'll have to wait and see! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum