The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Jaystep
You Dwarvish Idiot
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 34]

271The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:55 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

So Home Alone was on tonight and I can't stop thinking about the Kale post so....

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Im_mem10

It was a sign

And I'm super bad at Photoshop lol

272The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:33 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

BWAHAHAHA!!! Lol Lol Lol I love it! You mean the post with him and Agathar? XD

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

273The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:BWAHAHAHA!!! Lol Lol Lol I love it! You mean the post with him and Agathar? XD

No the post about Kale and Santa ......  Seriously?

Dork. Lol

*loud crashing noise*

Moonpelt: SANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!

274The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:24 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Kale: No Moonpelt. Santa is not here, mostly because he is a fictitious mascot for an ancient human holiday that animals do not celebrate.

275The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:41 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki, that's awesome! XD Who's the other bird behind Kale?

276The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:48 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh hey, new Character Scroll! Wacko Oh hey! It's a Panda, that's awesome! What else can you tell us about him?

277The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:35 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh hey, new Character Scroll! Wacko Oh hey! It's a Panda, that's awesome! What else can you tell us about him?
Absolutely nothing! Wacko

And we'll never learn anything else about the Land of Blossoms either!  Wacko

278The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Ruki, that's awesome! XD Who's the other bird behind Kale?
Zarrock. Lol It was either put him in or keep the other human villain in the picture. XD

279The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Oh hey, new Character Scroll! Wacko Oh hey! It's a Panda, that's awesome! What else can you tell us about him?
Absolutely nothing! Wacko

And we'll never learn anything else about the Land of Blossoms either!  Wacko
I call BS! Wacko
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Ruki, that's awesome! XD Who's the other bird behind Kale?
Zarrock. Lol It was either put him in or keep the other human villain in the picture. XD
Oh! That makes sense! XD Oh man, I kinda want to see a short story about those three where it's the Home Alone plot, but they are the characters. That would be awesome! XD

280The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:36 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:Kale: No Moonpelt. Santa is not here, mostly because he is a fictitious mascot for an ancient human holiday that animals do not celebrate.

Moonpelt: *pawing at the ground* Is the reason why no one likes you is 'cause you're boring?

281The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:09 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Kale: No Moonpelt. Santa is not here, mostly because he is a fictitious mascot for an ancient human holiday that animals do not celebrate.

Moonpelt: *pawing at the ground* Is the reason why no one likes you is 'cause you're boring?
Kale: No! It's ... it's probably other reasons. At least I have a sane head on my shoulders, I'm not off chasing fantasies.

282The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:26 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:

Kale: No! It's ... it's probably other reasons. At least I have a sane head on my shoulders, I'm not off chasing fantasies.

Moonpelt: I'm fun and you're just a stick in the mud

283The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:47 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Welp. Hey guys.

284The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey guys. I came on to apologize for not being on. (And here, I actually editted my post from the following:

"And I'm leaving.

For a week."

Just to give you guys a miny heartattack, but then I figured that would be kinda mean even with the joking that would follow, so thus the edit XD)

So finals are next week! I have one that is online, one that I need to take in class on Monday, one on Thursday, and one that is a final project instead of a test. I get to make a children's boo for health! And I have no idea how that's going to turn out, but I'll try anyway! Hopefully I don't end up scarring the children Lol

Anyway, with that said, I also need to turn in some last minute assignments (due tomorrow... Im actually typing all this from a court house today, because as part of my Criminal Justice class, I'm supposed to attend at least one trial and write a paper about it. So here I am!) So for the next few days I'm going to be busy with school, so I wont be on this weekend. But besides the finals next week, I have no school until Spring semester starts in January. And so I can actually focus on RP without the worries of school holding me back! Wacko

I will check back later today, and when I can this weekend, and I'll hop on to talk to people if they're on and want to talk. Again, sorry I won't be on, but I'll definitely be back next week! See you all then! Smile

285The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:13 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Good luck with midterms Wild!

286The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:22 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*cartwheeling around*

287The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

*dead*

288The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Good luck with midterms Wild!
Thanks! But to correct you, these are the finals. These are the real deal before the semester ends! So thank you, I really need it! Ha ha! (I'm so screwed. ;-; )

So came on to say hi to everyone and that so far, I'm still alive! And now, back to studying with me! I hope you all have a wonderful evening! Smile

289The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:29 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Kale: Two weeks... *eye twitch*  Mad

Shh, we'll get back to rp soon, they're all busy with school. Lol

290The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

My friends!! *hugs and twirls Jay, Silv, Ruki and Eco* My nieces and nephews!! *hugs and twirls all your RP characters* My children!! *hugs and twirls my characters* Oh, I missed you all so much!! Wacko Wacko Wacko

291The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:My friends!! *hugs and twirls Jay, Silv, Ruki and Eco* My nieces and nephews!! *hugs and twirls all your RP characters* My children!! *hugs and twirls my characters* Oh, I missed you all so much!! Wacko Wacko Wacko
*mass cheering* WILD!!!!  Wacko  Wacko  Wacko

292The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:42 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:My friends!! *hugs and twirls Jay, Silv, Ruki and Eco* My nieces and nephews!! *hugs and twirls all your RP characters* My children!! *hugs and twirls my characters* Oh, I missed you all so much!! Wacko Wacko Wacko
*mass cheering* WILD!!!!  Wacko  Wacko  Wacko

*rises from the grave*

Hi!!

293The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wild: HEY!! Wacko Wacko Wacko *tacklehugs Jay and Ruki* It's so good to see you guys! I missed you!! Wacko

294The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Wild: HEY!! Wacko Wacko Wacko *tacklehugs Jay and Ruki* It's so good to see you guys! I missed you!! Wacko
We missed you too!!!! I'm so sad because we have to leave in 30 min for work, but we're here till then!

295The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Wild: HEY!! Wacko Wacko Wacko *tacklehugs Jay and Ruki* It's so good to see you guys! I missed you!! Wacko
We missed you too!!!! I'm so sad because we have to leave in 30 min for work, but we're here till then!
Wild: NOOOO!! Don't go to work!! T.T *holds onto Jay and Ruki's leg* I won't let you!! Crying Crying Crying ......Najmah, stop RPing me as a clingy crybaby!!

Serves you right, sucker!! XDXDXD

Wild: GIVE ME THE CONTROLSAS;LVKNASVIO[DAWHGASLKEFJSAD;L

As I was saying, I'm really sorry to hear that! Sad But I will be here until you leave! In fact, I'll be lurking even afterword, and I'll work on some RP related things while you guys are away, like future scenes, rift posts, Najmah's story and whatnot! I wonder how much I might actually get done though Lol

296The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:06 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wild: NOOOO!! Don't go to work!! T.T *holds onto Jay and Ruki's leg* I won't let you!! Crying Crying Crying ......Najmah, stop RPing me as a clingy crybaby!!

As I was saying, I'm really sorry to hear that! Sad But I will be here until you leave! In fact, I'll be lurking even afterword, and I'll work on some RP related things while you guys are away, like future scenes, rift posts, Najmah's story and whatnot! I wonder how much I might actually get done though Lol
Okay!  Lol If you get a chance to reply to the Kale/Fin stuff I'll keep up on it when I get off!

297The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:08 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I also gave titles to all the short stories except UTBM because spoilers XD

298The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh! I just remembered! I was going to say this before I left, so it's two weeks late now. XD

You figured out what to do with the Land of Blossoms! I remember during a livestream a month or two ago that you said you weren't sure how to incorporate it and Man of Tooth into RP, so this is great! And it's awesome, I love it! If Fin and Kale are going to become besties, this would be the number one place to go! Wacko
And the poem on the front page sounds so eloquent. I love it!

299The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Okay!  Lol If you get a chance to reply to the Kale/Fin stuff I'll keep up on it when I get off!
Alrighty! I will get right to that! Smile
Jaystep wrote:I also gave titles to all the short stories except UTBM because spoilers XD
Nice! Makes me wonder why the chapters were named what they were! Wacko

300The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh! I just remembered! I was going to say this before I left, so it's two weeks late now. XD

You figured out what to do with the Land of Blossoms! I remember during a livestream a month or two ago that you said you weren't sure how to incorporate it and Man of Tooth into RP, so this is great! And it's awesome, I love it! If Fin and Kale are going to become besties, this would be the number one place to go! Wacko
And the poem on the front page sounds so eloquent. I love it!
Thanks!  Wacko

Yeah, time for them to go to friendship school! XD There's also going to be another character there to teach them all about non-lethal combat too! Those two are gonna come back to the main plot like enlightened bird-ninjas of epicness!  Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum