The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 31]

451The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:06 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

*shrugs* idk dudette, maybe my name is too cool for it xD

But coolio, pooping over to look now!

452The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:09 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

\facepalm\

Wild you dingus xD

PM me what you think it all meant though! I'm interested in your theories, and I'm actually toying with the idea of making it a real thing.

453The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I didn't say I typed it out yet! XD 

Alrighty, will do!

454The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:22 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

So I'm assuming everyone is avoiding clicking on the second eldest great random chat thread to keep it at 10K views? Lol

455The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Earth's Eco wrote:So I'm assuming everyone is avoiding clicking on the second eldest great random chat thread to keep it at 10K views? Lol
If they were... I ruined it. It is now at... 10,001 views!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

456The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:28 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

dank memes.:

457The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Haha

458The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:44 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Streaming the first 90 minutes of Undertale at 2:30 CT this evening! 

Just a reminder! See ya there! Wacko

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

459The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:46 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*jumping up and down in excitement*

460The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:04 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

While we wait for 2:30 for the next 30 min I'll be on twitch just warming up and streaming random things. XD

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

461The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE-

462The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

463The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

YA SMASH MOUTH!

464The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:34 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

lel

Y u still reading this?

465The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Earth's Eco wrote:lel

Y u still reading this?
Because pasta

466The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:41 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

tru.

467The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...It's my favorite past-thyme

468The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:44 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

meh, did you hear about that guy who lost the left side of his body? Yeah, he's all-right now.

469The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh man... Glad to hear that, but he must've been torn up about it.

470The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:49 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

yep.

man and that guy who had a car land on top of him. really crushed his hopes and dreams.

471The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I bet the driver wished he could have steered clear of that incident

472The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:59 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

jeepers I gotta stop, this is getting wild.

473The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya, someone needs to pull us back down to Earth Lol

474The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:01 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Poop10
^that moment when nobody mentioned this error.

475The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I literally said you made a typo in my post after that one XD

476The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:05 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Maerihozsefvinax: 

The Four Elements in Dehlsaeven Mythology: Vorh, Faen, Orhis and Ruhlis (Water, Earth, Air and Fire respectively) combine to create a unique Allinorian Element without Earthly equivelent, known to the Dehlsaeven as Maerihozsefvinax, and has no direct translation. The closest way in English of describing it would be to say Evil Thaumaturgic Compressed Hungry Matter.

Basically the element is a semi-solid at room temperature, kind of a pureed yet less slimy jello, and is extremely cohesive AND adhesive, yet when it comes into contact with foreign matter, absorbs it while only gaining half of the original mass of the foreign matter. It occasionally releases some of its matter, which is excreted in the form of minuscule impurified diamond shards(colored depending on the composition of the material consumed).

It is highly poisonous, extremely flammable(yet never consumed by fire), and glows bright green regardless of conditions. Oh, and it also levitates, but only sometimes, and completely randomly. In Heated form, the element becomes more solid, and in this form, it will excrete crystals. When cooled to negative temperatures on the Celsius scale, it turns into a very thin liquid, with nigh zero viscosity, making it extremely hard to control.

To reach a gaseous state, the element must be de-pressurized under extreme conditions, and cooled to double Kelvin digits. This state is of course theoretical only, but thought to be the most potent form of the Element.

Consuming this Element is probably NOT a good idea. +314159265 Stamina, and instant Death. Its magical attunement is another matter, however. It will accept any of the base Elemental Magicks in vast quantity, and remains inert when exposed to extreme quantities of either Dark or Light Magick. Best to keep it neutral.

477The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Shocked Shocked Shocked  Big words and deadly Moldsmal thing...

478The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:09 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

xD yeah I got bored and went mad with my lore for le book xD

479The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Nice! It seems very interesting! Now how do you pronounce those words? Every time I read them, my mind goes VJDVNSKCJJEJGJ. Help? XD

480The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:14 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

just call it Dark Magic Matter. xD

but if you insist,

May-ree-oh-sef-vin-axe 
^is how I pronounce it

and the others are pretty phonetic. vore, fane, ore-iss, rew-lis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum