The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 34]

511The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:42 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

lol hate homework so much.. I'll be on and off probably but I'll still be here.

512The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Same here. ...Ish... Right now I'm getting ready and I'm leaving somewhere with mu family soon. Don't know how long I'll be gone. I'll reply to RP when I get back. Just fyi!

513The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Alrighty. Ttyl!

514The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I want to murder my phone right now!! It wouldn't let me onto ANY websites yesterday!! T.T

515The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:09 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Hullo....Sorry I haven't been on at all. Been kinda busy with school and such and also I just don't really know what to RP anymore Sad

516The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

We started a new plot if you want Silence in it. Check it out! Very Happy

517The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya! It's in the OOC Section! It's the new thread we're posting in! You should join us, Eco! Very Happy

518The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:42 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Hmm, I shall go look see. Smile

519The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:18 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Yay! Very Happy it's really cool

520The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:48 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'm watching a new episode if a show, so I'll be on after it. :3

521The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright, I gtg. Hope I can get on tomorrow. It was good to see you both, Silv and Eco! Night! ^.^

522The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Aw, night!

523The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Welp... Here goes!

First off- Hey guys Smile

It's been a while, that's for sure. I'm just going to come right out and say it... I am so sorry. I am truly, deeply sorry for the long wait. And I'm even more sorry for the rest of this post. You guys have been the best. Seriously, thank you. These have been a wonderful two years (yup I remembered the anniversary.) And you have all been so great.

But, I... I g2g. I have to go for good. I thought I could deny it, I thought I could fight it, I thought "No, I won't be like the others before me." But I just can't. I understand what people were saying before, and it's true: I just don't have the time for this. I know, I know-- "Jay, make time!" "We'll work with you!" But... I can't.

I also know I'm doing this after I said we'd finish rp, and I understand how much of a jerk that makes me and I'm so very, very sorry for that. It's nothing against you wonderful people, I'm just... all grown up now.  Smile

Ruki and I moved, that's what most of the huge break was, and since then I've just realized a lot. I have a lot of great things coming in life, and I have to be ready to meet those things head-on. I have a new house, a new job, (and perhaps next year a new marriage Wink) and just so many responsibilities. I won't give you the "I'm 19 and blah blah blah growing up blah blah blah" because you know what-- there's no age limit on rp! Smile If you have the time, go for it.

....I just don't anymore.  Sad

So, for any who are wondering- YES, The Wild will be back someday. A few years from now I'll sit in front of a computer and my fingers with fly off on the keyboard, and I will remember each and every one of you. Smile
Of course, as you know, I won't be able to legally use your characters without permission from you. (and I'm not asking! I don't wanna be that jerk too) I'm saying, keep them. Smile Write a story-- or two! All I ask is that they are original. Don't make me find a book in ten years of "Najmah the Wolf, set 10,000 in the future after humans, etc. etc."

Instead, let me find the heartwarming story of a wolf rehabilitation's newest member named Naj, who strives to save the family business. XD I'm just saying, I would never steal your characters, so please respect my world, and the world we ran together. Smile

As for the story, I'll have to rework that with some fresh ideas a few years from now-- and I hope you can forgive me by then and find it at least somewhat enjoyable.

As for the website... I'm changing the decor, the password, the url (https://legendrp.rpg-board.net/), the colors, and the name...

And I'm giving Admin control over to Wildwing.  Smile

Wild.... what can I say? This isn't goodbye unless you want it to be. You have my FB, and I'm sure if they wanted to the others could find it. In no means am I telling you to drop this friendship. With the website though, I am asking you to drop the universe. But please don't let that break your heart-- you don't deserve that. I want you to have this place, and I want you to do with it as you please. Smile Create whatever rp you want, and make it shine. I know you have the talent. And if you absolutely can't, I'm asking you either find a worthy successor... or destroy it. If you choose not to accept the responsibility there is an erase site button in the depths of the settings in the Admin Control Panel. Just please tell everyone if/before you do.

I'll send you the Admin account info in a PM when I'm finished renovating, which could last until tomorrow evening.

...I have to go now, and there's no way I can fit in everything that I want to say here. I hope you find yourselves again someday in the "Dedicated to-" section of The Wild (or other name if I ever change the title in 5 years). And I hope to find a smile or two on a book of one of yours someday. Respect my world, and I'll sing yours to the heavens (and buy, like, a dozen copies of yours). Guys, gals, please... make a wonderful story. For old times' sake.  Smile

Thank you so much for a magical time. Oh, and uh...

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Tumblr_mdqf6aW8yk1r1rrq1

Wink

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

524The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:17 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...I...I honestly don't know what to say... ...Hold on, let me get over shock... ...Recollecting thoughts... Okay, and I'm back! ...Ish... ...Okay, let me start with the easier stuff first. Jay, I accept the position as new Admin. I...Thank you. I will try to be at least half the great leader you were. Smile And hey, even if you're not going to RP anymore, you'd better drop by and say hi at least once in a while! *points sternly* But...I'm glad that you've got your life put together. (But seriously, did you have to grow up?! T.T) So...you're practically an adult now, huh? Your own house...your own job... ...Oooh, a new marriage! OMG, that's great!! I'm happy for you! Wacko Ruki's a lucky gal. Smile *cough* Sorry, I'm getting off track. [size=1]Name your first kid after me!![/strike]

...Okay, it's time for me to get serious. This is going to be hard...
Jay...You have been and will always be one of my greatest friends. And I hope you know that that's really something because honestly...I'm not the type of person that is able to...connect with other people too well. Out of everyone I know and everyone I've might, you are one of the few who have managed to capture my heart. Excuse me me if that sounds so cheesy, but really, you are! Even from the day we first met, I have always looked up to you as an older brother. Back then, my dad was still single and I was still the oldest kid in my family and I guess...I don't know, I guess the more we bonded, the more I considered you as part of my family. We've had so many good memories, and I treasure every single one of them. Smile The not so good memories...I try to forget because I feel guilty about them since I'm pretty sure I caused most of them, lol! ...I don't know why I'm telling you all this, but...I feel like you should know, just in case. You will always be my friend Jay. I hope you know that I will always consider you as one of my greatest friends in the world. Smile You are always going to be my older Stepp brother. (I'm sorry, I've been holding that one in for way too long XD) (But seriously.) I also want you to know that I'm sorry. My only regret is that I wish I could've been a better friend. Not just to you, but to Lynx and everyone else. There are days when I look back and realized that...I could have done more. I could've been a better friend to you guys and...I'm sorry.

Jay, I wish you all the luck with your books and your future. Smile I...I don't want you to go. I really don't. But I understand. I understand that you have your life to take care of and...I'm glad that you do. Smile Take care of Ruki, and Ruki, I don't know if you're going to read this or not, but if you do...Take care of Jay, alright? Watch over him for me. I know he probably doesn't need watching over, but...he's my older brother and he means a lot to me.

Sorry if this entire post sounds like foolishness or whatever to you, but...I just thought you should know. I will miss you. And just so you know, I love you. (Not in the romantic way, Ruki please don't kill me!! >.<) I know this isn't goodbye since we're still friends, but...I...it sure does feel like it. So I'm finally admitting it. I love you, Big Brother. Thank you for being a wonderful friend. See ya around. Smile

525The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:56 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Jay. Oh Jaystep. Yaknow, I really didn't make that great of a first impression on you did I? But looking back, I was young and foolish. And I still somewhat am. I just hope that through everything, we are able to call each other friends. I've messed up. A lot. Did some things I'm not proud of. I hope you can forgive me and move on.

Thanks for a wonderful time in the Wild Rp. Smile I really have enjoyed my stay here. It's been a great time, and it will live in my heart for years and years to come.

I don't really have a lot to say, but I hope I have written enough for you to understand, just this: Thank you. For everything. I'm sorry I haven't been a great person. I wish you luck in your future. God be with you. Bye Jay. Smile

526The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:02 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Alrighty, I was going to wait to post since I just didn't want to deal with this on the day of my field trip, but I feel like I should. I understand you have to go, and I really do hope you come back, if not to tp at least to chat and say hi. It'd be terrible if we just didn't see you after this. Your all of our friend and I'll definitly miss you a lot. Don't know what we'll do with to but I hope when you write your book (if) you include our characters. I know I'm fine with it and want you to include them, but I won't speak for the others though I doubt they wouldn't want you too.

I definitly won't forget the person who's thread introduced me to all you wonderful people. I hope eventually we can still all meet up in real life just like we'd planned, and I hope we can all stay friends. I really don't want to you lose you guys. Smile

527The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:33 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

*hacks down distractions with machete* Alrighty friends I am here and from now on nothing will get in the way of that (except maybe school and homework '^^)

528The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:52 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Aww Jay. I'm really sorry you have to leave. But I completely understand. We all do. You've got big things  going on that require your full undivided attention. And that's great! I'm happy for you! You're so grown up now, and that's like...whoa. A good whoa. You've been a great friend all the way through, and this rp is amazing. The whole idea from the beginning was wonderful, and it all came from you. If it weren't for you, I never would've met all these fabulous people (yourself included). Most importantly, I won't forget any of you guys. Jay could message me twenty years from now saying he wants to get The Wild back on board and I'd probably drop everything and lock myself in my room with my laptop XD Just know we're grateful. For this rp, for your ideas, for your friendship.

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Tumblr_inline_n8gxjxAXEy1su5ik8

Thanks Jay

529The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

OMG LYNX!! *tacklehugs* You're back!! Wacko

530The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:20 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

*is tackled* Yes I am! XD and I'm going to stay this time

531The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

YAY!! *bearhugs* I missed you!! (I am also exploring Admin stuff, so if I accidently break something... >.<)

532The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:26 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Missed you too! XD *massive earthquake occurs* WILD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

533The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*Earthquake suddenly stops* *walks in with electricuted look and smoking hair* ...Fixed it... *faints*

Brb I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back in less than an hour!

534The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:34 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hiya! Glad your back Lynx! Very Happy I can't stay on, but I'll be on later!

535The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:34 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Alrighty!

Hi Silv! ^.^ okay, see you later

536The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:38 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I actually think I can stay but that depends if you left already lol

537The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:42 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Oh I'm here lol

So what's the deal with the rp? Are we making a whole new plot with new charries or...?

538The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:47 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Well I'm hopping we stick to the plot at least somewhat, just kind of work around no more Drellan or any of Jays characters.. I'm keeping my charcters no matter what. I'm not getting of them. We'll probably need a new plot. We were rping off topic as if the wolves went back in time to when the humans were around, so maybe we can continue it

539The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:51 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

So the wolves found Naj's TARDIS?

I wanna keep Vic, but I think I also wanna bring Fern back. I miss her, and Trinity is eh

540The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:56 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Brb now I'm gonna shower XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum