The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 34]

541The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Lol ttyl.

542The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:31 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

I has returned

And I'm wearing my AOT shirt afro

543The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright, I'm back! And as far as plot and characters are concerned... I was planning on keeping my characters, and I'm glad you guys are too! ^.^ But now with Jay gone and his characters non existent (Me, Najmah, Rinka, Rose, Fin and Fayru: Crying Crying Crying ), their past, present and future will be different. And as for plot, we will definitely have to have a new one. Oh! Also, we need a name for this website since Jay temporarily changed it. I want to keep it 'The Wild RP' just for old times sake, but what do you guys think?

544The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:11 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

I think The Wild rp is fine. And I'm glad we're keeping the wolf sisters. I'm gonna keep Vic and bring back Fern, but as far as the others I had I don't think they were very important (or interesting).

But anyhow, do you guys have any ideas for the new plot?

545The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The Lynx wrote:So the wolves found Naj's TARDIS?

I wanna keep Vic, but I think I also wanna bring Fern back. I miss her, and Trinity is eh
Lol! I wish! But no, some funky Guide stuff happened and they somehow got teleported back in time. I kinda want to continue it since we didn't really get that far into it.

Fern?! Wacko OMG, you should bring her back! I missed her! And Vic too! Rose-

Rose: VIC!!!!!!!!! *glomps* I missed you so much!! Please don't go away again! T.T

...Ya, that!

546The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Um...I have the ghost of an idea somewhere back in my head! I just need some time to let it form... What about you Silv? (and Eco once you get on) Do you have an idea?

547The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:15 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Wildwing wrote:
The Lynx wrote:So the wolves found Naj's TARDIS?

I wanna keep Vic, but I think I also wanna bring Fern back. I miss her, and Trinity is eh
Lol! I wish! But no, some funky Guide stuff happened and they somehow got teleported back in time. I kinda want to continue it since we didn't really get that far into it.

Fern?! Wacko OMG, you should bring her back! I missed her! And Vic too! Rose-

Rose: VIC!!!!!!!!! *glomps* I missed you so much!! Please don't go away again! T.T

...Ya, that!
Oh okay. So are they like...interacting with humans or what's the dealio?

Vic: Rose! Wacko Don't worry I promise to stay Smile

548The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:28 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

With Jay's plot most characters had a purpose. The Key, for example. And are there still gonna Phoenixes and the hawk and falcon rivalries and things like that?

I'm asking too many questions XD

549The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

When we left off, Rose, Najmah and Jury were at where camp was supposed to be and trying to figure out why they can't find anyone. It was night time and they were planning on staying there until morning when Silence showed up.

550The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

No, please, ask away XD Um... In Jay's post, he said something along the lines of "Please respect my world" when he was talking about writing The Wild in the future. I'm only assuming on this, but I think he meant "Please forget our plot and create something new". I'm not planning on keeping The Key since that was his creation, and as for the Phoenix... I don't know. The Phoenix were because of The Key, and since The Key isn't going to be around anymore, I don't the Phoenix would be either. (As much as I loved those creatures T.T) As for the hawk and falcon rivalries, I was the one who created that, so that might stay, but I'm not sure...

551The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hold on a sec, I'm gonna log off real quick to try and do something. It should only take a few minutes

552The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:42 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Alrighty then.

So could I somehow insert Vic with the wolves? Like she was knocked out for the whole time the wolves were hanging out? XD jk. And since the wolves are in that time period, are the rest of the animals there too?

553The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright! Um...Maybe she should be with Silence? But it's your choice. As for the other animals, I hadn't been planning on bringing them in on the plot, so as of right now, it is just the wolf sisters and Silence. But if you want the other animals involved, I could arrange something?

554The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:55 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Oh no you don't have to do that. I just wanted to clarify. Yeah I'll probably have Vic arrive with Silence.

Now, this is just some little idea thingy I have. Maybe, since it's the time of humans, the wolves could wander around and maybe stumble upon a wild animal park. Then they meet another wolf or two and try to free them or something?

555The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh, okay!

Hmm... *rubs chin* Since it's the time of humans, then the world would be covered in cities and all that stuff. If they wander around, especially in a largely populated city, they would scare people since they are wild animals and almost certainly have animal control called on them. And what does animal control usually do to wild animals who wander into a city?

556The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:09 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Oh yeah...probably should've thought of that ^^"

Well I don't know. Maybe some poachers capture them? I'm just thinking off the top of my head

557The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*facepalm* No silly, I was waiting for you to answer that as part of my explanation! XD Don't they ship them off to a wildlife reserve or something? Or at least away from civilization?

Ooh! That's a great idea! That's a brilliant idea! And the poachers could sell them off to... Idea Wacko And not all of them have to be captured, only a selected few?

558The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh! Also, you should know that it's not just any past they were sent to. They were sent to our present time. You get what I mean? Mellow

559The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:23 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

... *facedesks* I knew that XD

Yeah! And the ones who aren't captured have to try and rescue them or something.

560The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:24 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

.....are you thinking what I think you're thinking?

561The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD

Yup! ^.^

...Yup. I'm thinking exactly what you think I'm thinking. XD

562The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sorry for my poofs. I was trying to figure out how to change the Forum Address, but it turns out I'm not able to. At least, not right at the moment. So I'll have to figure it out later! XD

563The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:37 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

...just to clarify we're both thinking of us rpers in that time zone and situation right?

Oh that's fine don't worry about it Smile

564The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yup! That's exactly what I'm thinking! Lol

Thanks Smile

565The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

One more thing I need to think of...Ranks. I need to brainstorm new Ranks for you guys XP Is there anything you think I should add as one of the Ranks?

566The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:42 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Oh yeah. Well what are all the ranks at the moment?

567The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Admin. ...That's it XD

568The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:47 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Oh okay XD well we could use animal ranks? And how many do you want?

569The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:52 pm

The Lynx

The Lynx
Tiger

Hint: 1,000 posts should be rank tiger because tigers are the bomb XD

570The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright! Animal ranks sound like a great idea! IDK how many I want, but I'll figure it out as I go, lol!

Okey dokey then! Tigers for 1000 it is! XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum