The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 34]

91The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:20 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sad

92The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:21 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sad

93The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:22 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...I wish Jay could come on... ...And Lynx too... I miss them!

94The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:23 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Ikr! :c Wish they'd be on more often...

I need to go to bed- I have school tomorrow- but my mom is frickin snoring so even if I tried I couldn't -.-

95The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:26 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Ikr! :c Wish they'd be on more often...

I need to go to bed- I have school tomorrow- but my mom is frickin snoring so even if I tried I couldn't -.-
Ya...same here...

O.O School?! You still have that?! Geez, when does Summer Vacation come for you?

96The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:27 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

;-;

I get out the 24th :c

97The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:36 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:;-;

I get out the 24th :c
O.O But...that's...too long...of a wait... *has heartattack* X.X *collapses and dies*

Rinka: ...*pokes with a wing* Um...are you going to be like this the whole night? 'Cause...the girl needs to get to bed... *gestures to Silv*

*revives* Oh...right...Sorry! ^.^'

98The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:38 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

When did you get out? Dx Connecticut has snow days a lot... They always add on too much ;-;

It'd get like... 6 and a half hours of sleep if I went to bed now? Meh, I'm not tired anyway.

99The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:44 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:When did you get out? Dx Connecticut has snow days a lot... They always add on too much ;-;

It'd get like... 6 and a half hours of sleep if I went to bed now? Meh, I'm not tired anyway.
About 2 weeks ago. And Aaw... ;-;

Lol! Well, I'm gonna go soon, because I am tired! XD I'll just post a few more RP posts before I head off...

100The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:47 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

LUCKY ;-;

Alrighty. Jury finally got tired of fighting xD

101The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:51 am

*squirms in attempt to escape*

102The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:56 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:LUCKY ;-;

Alrighty. Jury finally got tired of fighting xD
Yup! ^.^ But don't worry! Yours is coming up soon!

XD Okay, I know I said a few posts, but there's not much we can do now without Eco and/or Jay (but definitely not without Eco. ...Or even Jay really, but oh well!). So I'm gonna go now. It was fun rping with you guys! I'll see ya'll later! Goodnight!

103The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:59 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Night! I need the sleep x.x

104The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:06 am

Erm.................

Cath: *whacks Sky upside thehead for seemingly absolutely no reason*)

105The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:26 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'll be on around 11 probably. Have a dance to go to.

106The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Dropping by to say Happy Friday the 13th! Tonight is going to be a Full, Super Moon! So don't get bit by any Werewolves! Aaaaaooooooooo!!! X3

107The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey! Sorry I've been busy but I should be free some tomorrow, but from Sunday till Tuesday I'll be gone or only here for little snippets. (Ruki and I are going on a trip).

Characters: *group hug Wild and stay that way for hours*

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

108The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Lucky! You get to go on a trip and i get school. Unfair Lol

109The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:25 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

So! I just finished watching The Ring. ...Ya, I'm just gonna...stay up tonight...pull an all nighter... Yup! Also going to be fighting the urges to hurl in a bucket every now and then... Also, my dad just called me from the house phone and whispered, and I quote, "Seven days..." ...Ya, I'm not getting any sleep tonight...

110The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Hey! Sorry I've been busy but I should be free some tomorrow, but from Sunday till Tuesday I'll be gone or only here for little snippets. (Ruki and I are going on a trip).

*buries face in hands* OMG, seriously, how did I not see this? *facedesks* Oh well! At least I'm seein' it now! XD

Ooh! A trip! That sounds fun! Wacko So a major trip, like going outta state, or... Sorry, I'm curious! XD

*hugs all the characters back* Ooh, I missed you guys so much!! *snuggles* <3

111The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Hey! Sorry I've been busy but I should be free some tomorrow, but from Sunday till Tuesday I'll be gone or only here for little snippets. (Ruki and I are going on a trip).

*buries face in hands* OMG, seriously, how did I not see this? *facedesks* Oh well! At least I'm seein' it now! XD

Ooh! A trip! That sounds fun! Wacko So a major trip, like going outta state, or... Sorry, I'm curious! XD

Just got here! ^.^ We're on our way to Worlds of Fun! It's a themepark and we'll be there tomorrow. Ruki has never been to one so she's really excited!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

112The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Just got here! ^.^ We're on our way to Worlds of Fun! It's a themepark and we'll be there tomorrow. Ruki has never been to one so she's really excited!
Worlds of Fun, huh! I've never heard of it! But it sound like...worlds of fun! ^.^ Wow! Well, I hope you guys have an amazing ti-Wait, she's never been to a themepark?! O.O Then she's in for a real big treat, isn't she! Wacko

113The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:51 pm

I'm super-duper excited! Like Moonpelt-level excited!!!! 8D

114The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:I'm super-duper excited! Like Moonpelt-level excited!!!! 8D
Whoa! That's the most excited you could ever get!! 8D I'm really happy for you! Smile I hope you have a blast!!

115The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Wildwing wrote:
Whoa! That's the most excited you could ever get!! 8D I'm really happy for you! Smile I hope you have a blast!!

Me too ^^ Jay's gonna take me on rollercoasters Very Happy

116The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Me too ^^ Jay's gonna take me on rollercoasters Very Happy
Awesome!! Very Happy They are so fun! Especially the ones that drop at high speeds and go in loops... Those are the best! You'll have a lot of fun! ^.^ [Ooh, I'm so jealous...]

117The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:32 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

XD I've only ever been to like, one theme park and that was Kings Dominion and it was awesome! Very Happy I went on the Dominator which is their second biggest rollercoaster and it was really fun Smile

118The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:20 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I've never been to a theme park. Just Six Flags, Quasy, and Lake Compounce. :3 Quasy is pretty lame though.

119The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:15 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sad My friend rescued two kittens from under a house that was going to be demolished, and there were still some more underneath that she was going to try to get, and her stupid grandmother put the two she rescued back under the house and the house was demolished. At least 3 kittens were killed. They were only about 3 weeks old. To make it worse, some girl found it halarious that the kittens were dead. "They're only cats"

120The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:05 pm

..............................................*starts crying*)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum