The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 34]

31The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Whoa, did you change the time zone Wild? XD it said you all were on at 11:50 and in my time zone it's 12:45 so I was like "ooh they should be back soon" but when I posted now it says almost 3 am. Lol! Better get used to that XD
Huh? But I didn't do anything like that?

32The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Whoa! The time zones did change! Its saying it's 3:04 pm for me when it should be 1:04! But I didn't do anything? ...Oh! Maybe it was daylight savings! Unless Jay somehow broke time Lol

33The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Whoa! The time zones did change! Its saying it's 3:04 pm for me when it should be 1:04! But I didn't do anything? ...Oh! Maybe it was daylight savings! Unless Jay somehow broke time Lol
Lol! Whoops XD I broke time again

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

34The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

So! It has to do with Daylight Saving Time, that much I know, but I'm still working on an exact fix. Time should be back to normal by tomorrow night...hopefully Lol

35The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I see! Okey dokey, do you're best! Lol

36The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:59 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:I see! Okey dokey, do you're best! Lol
You got it! I'll keep you guys updated. Still not sure what exactly happened but our time zone was changed to some town in Brazil. Lol

Tyrin: *cough* YOUR

Lol

37The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Brazil, huh? That's random! Lol Tyrin, what are you getting at, lol!

38The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Brazil, huh? That's random! Lol Tyrin, what are you getting at, lol!
Tyrin: Hey, I had to sit through every single one of those literature classes mister "English major" here just had to take!

Why is that in quotations? I haz teh best grammor lolol

39The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD Oh, poor Tyrin! Come here, let me snuggle you! Your too adorable for you're own good! *struggling not to laugh*

40The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:14 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:XD Oh, poor Tyrin! Come here, let me snuggle you! Your too adorable for you're own good! *struggling not to laugh*
Tyrin: Graaahhh! Do I need to make you a chart? No, don't touch me! Rolling Eyes Lol

Lol

41The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Pah ha ha ha! *hugs anyway* Lol

42The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Pah ha ha ha! *hugs anyway* Lol
Tyrin: *mildly struggling* Lol

Kale: ...um, hey Wild, not to interrupt, but... um I thought you should now that Jay was just accessing a wide array of Administrator privileges, namely in particular... editing some post in another topic, RP I believe... Um

43The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*pets Tyrin's head* Ya, I noticed! I'm still-XD 'Let's ride in style, suckers!' Ah ha ha! Lol I'm keeping it up! It's not canon, but it would be a sad waste to delete it! Lol Oh! And thanks for being honest Kale! You're the best! *brings into a hug* <3

Najmah: *walks past muttering angrily* As if I would call Rose cool! That's so lame! *mumble grumble*

44The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:37 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*pets Tyrin's head* Ya, I noticed! I'm still-XD 'Let's ride in style, suckers!' Ah ha ha! Lol I'm keeping it up! It's not canon, but it would be a sad waste to delete it! Lol Oh! And thanks for being honest Kale! You're the best! *brings into a hug* <3

Najmah: *walks past muttering angrily* As if I would call Rose cool! That's so lame! *mumble grumble*
Tyrin: Lol I love it!

Kale: Oh, thanks, I- *gets hugged* oh... Love

45The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD *cuddles both Tyrin and Kale* <3

Rose: Aww! You guys are so cute! <3 Rinka, where's the camera!

Rinka: *brings out a camera and takes a picture of Wild cuddling the two* That's a keeper! Lol

46The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:XD *cuddles both Tyrin and Kale* <3

Rose: Aww! You guys are so cute! <3 Rinka, where's the camera!

Rinka: *brings out a camera and takes a picture of Wild cuddling the two* That's a keeper! Lol
Tyrin: No- wait! *desperately tries to hide face* Nooooooooooooooo! *hisses at camera flash*

Kale: Wow! Smile I've never had my picture taken before! Thanks!

47The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD What, you don't like having your picture taken Ty? Lol

Rinka: *to Kale* Really? Well, no problem then! For your first picture, you look good! See? *shows picture* Smile

48The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:XD What, you don't like having your picture taken Ty? Lol

Rinka: *to Kale* Really? Well, no problem then! For your first picture, you look good! See? *shows picture* Smile
Tyrin: I am the King of The Council, HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY SOUL!

Kale: Smile Ya! I like it! I didn't realize I look like that... did your camera erase my ugly eyes? Everyone says that I... well... If your camera takes ugly away, could I... maybe... borrow it? Then the other falcons would like me again!

Tyrin: And I will not tolerate-- ow, Kale... my heart! Crying

49The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh Tyrin, that's just a myth! XD

Rinka: *blinks in surprise* *tries to comprehend what Kale said* ...Huh?

*equally as shocked* ... *sniffles* *lets go of Tyrin and hugs Kale full on* You don't need a camera! You're beautiful just the way you are! Those falcons are jerks for saying mean things to you! Crying

Rinka and Rose: *join the hug* Crying

Najmah: *forepaw over eyes* I swear, I'm not crying! There's dust in my eyes! :angry sniff*

50The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh hey! Silv's on! Hi Silv! *waves like a madman* Wacko

51The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh Tyrin, that's just a myth! XD

*equally as shocked* ... *sniffles* *lets go of Tyrin and hugs Kale full on* You don't need a camera! You're beautiful just the way you are! Those falcons are jerks for saying mean things to you! Crying

Najmah: *forepaw over eyes* I swear, I'm not crying! There's dust in my eyes! :angry sniff*
Kale: *confused but accepting of hugs* You all say such nice things <3

..... *slowly takes picture of Najmah* ....

52The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh hey! Silv's on! Hi Silv! *waves like a madman* Wacko
Show yourself! XD Seriously though because I have to leave in a few minutes

53The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:

*sniffs* Of course!

Rose: There's no reason why we shouldn't be nice! You're our friend after all! *sniffs*

Rinka: You are an important, handsome bird and don't you let anyone tell otherwise! If they do, tell me and I will give them a stern talking to!

Najmah: RAR!! *tackles Jay* DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW!

54The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Siiilvooo come baaack! Sad

55The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh! Before you go Jay, I've been meaning to ask how Ruki is. So...how is she? XD You're here, so I assume you're fine (you are fine, right?) so how's she? I hope you guys are doing well!

56The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

*sniffs* Of course!

Rose: There's no reason why we shouldn't be nice! You're our friend after all! *sniffs*

Rinka: You are an important, handsome bird and don't you let anyone tell otherwise! If they do, tell me and I will give them a stern talking to!

Kale: *nodding to Rinka* Okay. Smile ....Thanks you guys

AAH! OKAY OKAY! .... *taps upload to social media* oh no! How did that happen... XD

Welp, I gotta run! Off to work. Come on, gang! *rounding up RP animals* Bye everyone!

57The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh! Before you go Jay, I've been meaning to ask how Ruki is. So...how is she? XD You're here, so I assume you're fine (you are fine, right?) so how's she? I hope you guys are doing well!
She's great! Smile She'd be on right now but she's at work, and I'm leaving to go to my job too. I'll tell her you asked! It was great stopping by with people here XD

See ya!

58The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

*sniffs* Of course!

Kale: *nodding to Rinka* Okay. Smile ....Thanks you guys

AAH! OKAY OKAY! .... *taps upload to social media* oh no! How did that happen... XD

Welp, I gotta run! Off to work. Come on, gang! *rounding up RP animals* Bye everyone!
Rinka: Smile

Hey, no problem! Very Happy

Rose: We mean it! Smile

Najmah: *face goes red in anger* YOU JERK!! *starts to strangle*

Finnican and Fayru: *pull Najmah away*

Everyone: *gathers together and watch them leave* See ya later! ^.^ *waves*

59The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Oh! Before you go Jay, I've been meaning to ask how Ruki is. So...how is she? XD You're here, so I assume you're fine (you are fine, right?) so how's she? I hope you guys are doing well!
She's great! Smile She'd be on right now but she's at work, and I'm leaving to go to my job too. I'll tell her you asked! It was great stopping by with people here XD

See ya!
Awesome! Glad to hear that! Very Happy I hope she can come on and visit some time soon! Alright, see ya later!

60The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Okay! That was fun! So I'll just be lurking here for the next few hours until Silv and/or Leaf get on, lol! Uh...no pressure guys! If you're unable to or aren't up to it today, that's okay! No pressure! ^.^ I'll be available regardless until I fall asleep, lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum