The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 34]

61The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:03 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hiya

62The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Silv! *tacklehugs* Wacko Hi!

63The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:06 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

HI! Trance Wacko

64The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

OH!! Silv!! I forgot to tell you! They made a new anime series for Attack on Titan, but it's called Attack on Titan Junior High! I...I don't even know how to explain it! XD I know there are episodes posted on Youtube with subtitles (except for episode one. I couldn't find anything with English subtitles XP) and it's...it's insane! You'd have to watch it to know what I mean by that! XD

65The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I am totally gunna have to check that out xD

66The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yes! You won't regret it! XD. ..At least I hope you won't ^.^'

67The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Whoa! This hasn't happened before! My mom's taking us back home early. We're leaving in about ten min or so, so I'll be off for at least an hour. But then I'll have my dad's laptop once I get home! ...If he's not using it ^.^' Anyway, I'll be on for the next few min, but then I've got to go. But I'll be back once I get home! If my dad decides he wants to do something with us, then I'll hop back on and let you know. Sorry about this! ^.^'

68The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya, I'm back home and my dad wants to play a game with us. So I'm off for the night! To whoever sees this, goodnight and sweet dreams! ^.^ I'll see you later!

69The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:32 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hellooooooooooo!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

70The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*waves* Ohiyoooo!

71The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Guess
what?:

72The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hmm... *rubs chin* ...You're pregnant! Wacko

Najmah: *slow, 'are-you-kidding-me blink'* ...First of all, what? Second of all, why?

Sorry. Its my default answer for guys Lol *pushes box to reveal* Oh! Ha ha, very funny. *rolls eyes* *pushes again* Pff-okay then! *pushes again* ...okay, really Jay? Really? Lol

73The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wait a minute! How did you do that? I've tried to get the spoiler box to work, but I couldn't before? Did you fix it?

74The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:53 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Wait a minute! How did you do that? I've tried to get the spoiler box to work, but I couldn't before? Did you fix it?
Eh? It's always worked for me....

I have... POWER! Wacko

Tyrin: ...Or maybe you have a computer with more space to show more buttons in the chat bar? Rolling Eyes

75The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Lol! Sorry Jay, but I'm going with what Tyrin said Lol I doubt a 70 year like you could have that much power. *snickers and glances at age*

Except...I tried it on the computer recently, but I wasn't able to do it... Maybe I was pushing the wrong buttons?

76The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Lol! Sorry Jay, but I'm going with what Tyrin said Lol I doubt a 70 year like you could have that much power. *snickers and glances at age*

Except...I tried it on the computer recently, but I wasn't able to do it... Maybe I was pushing the wrong buttons?
Wha? .... ! Seriously?

XDXD Lol

77The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*cackles* Geez, finally you notice! It's been like that since July! XD How old are you again, like 50? *smirk*

Rinka: Okay, Wild, you should tone it down a bit. I think you've been spending too much time around Najmah.

Right, right, sorry, that was kind of mean. I apologize, sorry Lol

78The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*cackles* Geez, finally you notice! It's been like that since July! XD How old are you again, like 50? *smirk*

Rinka: Okay, Wild, you should tone it down a bit. I think you've been spending too much time around Najmah.

Right, right, sorry, that was kind of mean. I apologize, sorry Lol
Lol Ya minus 30 years or so! XD

79The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

We have to do something!

Tyrin: ... Do you mean... RP?! It's been so long!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Off topic, perhaps.

80The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD Well at least you're back to normal now! To be honest, I completely forgot I changed your age until just a few minutes ago, when I happened to glance over at that, lol! My bad!

That's not a bad idea! I could RP for a bit! I've got to get off in about half an hour though so I can get up for school, so let's hop to it! ^.^

81The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:XD Well at least you're back to normal now! To be honest, I completely forgot I changed your age until just a few minutes ago, when I happened to glance over at that, lol! My bad!

That's not a bad idea! I could RP for a bit! I've got to get off in about half an hour though so I can get up for school, so let's hop to it! ^.^
Huzzah! Off to do... what, exactly?

82The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Off to-... ...I...er... ...Uh... *scratches back of head* ...Hmm...

TARDIS: *appears out of nowhere and nearly flattens Wild to a pancake*

AAAHHH!! *rolls out of the way*

Najmah: *bursts out of TARDIS after landing it, grinning wildly* HA HA HA!! THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF MY BABY, DIDN'T YA?? WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG! HA HA!!

*breathing heavily, trying to catch breath* Shocked My life...flashed before my eyes... Naj... *gasping breath* Why...

83The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Off to-... ...I...er... ...Uh... *scratches back of head* ...Hmm...

Najmah: *bursts out of TARDIS after landing it, grinning wildly* HA HA HA!! THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF MY BABY, DIDN'T YA?? WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG! HA HA!!

*breathing heavily, trying to catch breath* Shocked My life...flashed before my eyes... Naj... *gasping breath* Why...
*incoherent screaming*

Tyrin: .... Najmah! Gee, you're looking nice this evening! Very Happy Been doing some extra miles for your morning run? Boy, it shows! You look so fit!

84The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Off to-... ...I...er... ...Uh... *scratches back of head* ...Hmm...

*incoherent screaming*

Tyrin: .... Najmah! Gee, you're looking nice this evening! Very Happy Been doing some extra miles for your morning run? Boy, it shows! You look so fit!
*looks over at Tyrin in confusion*

Najmah: *smirks* Ya, actually, I have! And it's obviously paid off! Not only do I look good, but I'm stronger and blah blah blah... *continues to talk about self*

Um...Tyrin...why the flattery, all outta the blue? O.o

85The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

*incoherent screaming*

*looks over at Tyrin in confusion*

Najmah: *smirks* Ya, actually, I have! And it's obviously paid off! Not only do I look good, but I'm stronger and blah blah blah... *continues to talk about self*

Um...Tyrin...why the flattery, all outta the blue? O.o
Tyrin: *nodding along with Najmah* Great! .... *sidewhisper to Wild* Because she doesn't know that we let Moonpelt watch Raiya all day today and I need to distract her till Drellan gets home...

86The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

O.O *sidewhisper* Raiya... A-ah! Ya, good point! She would totally freak if she knew!

Najmah: -and I- ? *suspicious* Hey, what are you two whispering about? Seriously?

87The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:O.O *sidewhisper* Raiya... A-ah! Ya, good point! She would totally freak if she knew!

Najmah: -and I- ? *suspicious* Hey, what are you two whispering about? Seriously?
Tyrin: Shocked U-uh, nothing! Wild and I were discussing your... eyes! Yeah, she said you and your daughter-- whose totally fine by the way-- have the same eyes! .... Smile

88The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:59 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *blinks slowly* My...daughter?... ...Shocked Why-

Oh crap. *quickly points accusingly at Tyrin* He let Moonpelt babysit Raiya! She's probably in a different room, so you should probably go find her, like now. ^.^'

Najmah: *dumbfounded*

89The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Najmah: *blinks slowly* My...daughter?... ...Shocked Why-

Oh crap. *quickly points accusingly at Tyrin* He let Moonpelt babysit Raiya! She's probably in a different room, so you should probably go find her, like now. ^.^'

Najmah: *dumbfounded*
Tyrin: pale ............ Smile *flies away at the speed of light*

90The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wildwing wrote:Najmah: H-Hey! Wait just a-GRAWR!! That stupid bird!! Mad *turns on Jay* YOU!

*flinches* U-Uh, Naj? Calm-

Najmah: *hisses in a demonic voice* Where iiiiissss ssshhhheeeeee.....

pale Actually Jay, I think you can handle this. I've got a...thing...so... Don't die! *runs*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum