The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 34]

511The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh no Jury! Don't die! XD

Najmah: Don't kill her then! Mad

512The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'm back! Sorry XD

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

513The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ohayo!! *circles around Jay with wings spread like a bird* Vroooooom!!

514The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:29 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Ohayo!! *circles around Jay with wings spread like a bird* Vroooooom!!
Rofl Lol Wow! How did we fit an airplane in here? XD

515The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Oh, btw Wild no need to bring in Drellan/Alternate Tyrin into that plot, it was necessary in October, but now I've completely lost interest. Still willing to Rp that other character, just kinda meh about it right now. I mean for all i care we could just have a Rift open up near the truck and pull everyone into it XD
So I know you posted this a couple hours ago, and sorry for not replying to it then. So before any decisions are made, are you sure this is what you want? For now, I'm going to continue with the plot as planned with Leaf and Silv, but if that is what you want, then tell me how this plot should end so we can get to your RP. But if you're okay with bringing Drellan and Alternate Tyrin in still, then I think that would be cool!

As for my schedule, to move things a little faster, I'll at least log on and post a minimum of one thing at least every other day. I can spare a little bit of time in 48 hours. Smile
Let's continue as planned. And heck, I have about an hour before I go to work, and everyone's here. If there was a moment, Drellan could even come in during/after the fight that's going on right now.

516The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Ohayo!! *circles around Jay with wings spread like a bird* Vroooooom!!
BECAUSE I'M MAGIC!! *jumps up with a childish laugh*

517The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Oh, btw Wild no need to bring in Drellan/Alternate Tyrin into that plot, it was necessary in October, but now I've completely lost interest. Still willing to Rp that other character, just kinda meh about it right now. I mean for all i care we could just have a Rift open up near the truck and pull everyone into it XD
So I know you posted this a couple hours ago, and sorry for not replying to it then. So before any decisions are made, are you sure this is what you want? For now, I'm going to continue with the plot as planned with Leaf and Silv, but if that is what you want, then tell me how this plot should end so we can get to your RP. But if you're okay with bringing Drellan and Alternate Tyrin in still, then I think that would be cool!

As for my schedule, to move things a little faster, I'll at least log on and post a minimum of one thing at least every other day. I can spare a little bit of time in 48 hours. Smile
Let's continue as planned. And heck, I have about an hour before I go to work, and everyone's here. If there was a moment, Drellan could even come in during/after the fight that's going on right now.
YAHOO!! *cheers* Ya, we have time for that! We can do it! Wacko

518The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:34 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Tyrin: ..... Ok then! She's lost it. Really, actually, lost it this time. Lol

519The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

YAY! Wacko

Drellan: *in make-up room getting ready* Yeah, yeah, gimme five minutes! *reading script taped to mirror* Okay, I can do thi- *glares and swats at random make-up artist* Hey! Easy with the combing, I like the fur around my ears more natural. Who do you think I even am?! GET OUT! *huffs*

520The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:44 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger: *watches nonchalantly* wait, there is going to be another space animal from the future? *slaps paw to face* this is just great..

521The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
*points at Tyrin* You! Orangeous Flameous Aveous! You will be my guardian and my royal steed as we glide through the night skies of Elphverimiaco! Get ready for adventure!! *vrooms around the room again*

522The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
*points at Tyrin* You! Orangeous Flameous Aveous! You will be my guardian and my royal steed as we glide through the night skies of Elphverimiaco! Get ready for adventure!! *vrooms around the room again*
Tyrin: *nodding* Oh yeah, adventure. For sure. *preparing tranquilizer*

523The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

YAY! Wacko

Drellan: *in make-up room getting ready* Yeah, yeah, gimme five minutes! *reading script taped to mirror* Okay, I can do thi- *glares and swats at random make-up artist* Hey! Easy with the combing, I like the fur around my ears more natural. Who do you think I even am?! GET OUT! *huffs*
Finnican: Geez, sorry! I only do this for Syrune anyway! *huffs and stomps out with make-up supplies*

Najmah: *staring in room with an unamused expression* ...

Rose: *beside Najmah* Heh heh... ^.^'

524The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:08 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:Granger: *watches nonchalantly* wait, there is going to be another space animal from the future? *slaps paw to face* this is just great..

Rinka: *pats Granger's shoulder* Oh there's more. You'd best brace yourself. ^.^'

525The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:10 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger: wait..what do you mean by that? Moore..space alien animals? I mean, we have enough of Najmah, you know. She's a handful. Mad

526The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

YAY! Wacko

Finnican: Geez, sorry! I only do this for Syrune anyway! *huffs and stomps out with make-up supplies*

Najmah: *staring in room with an unamused expression* ...

Rose: *beside Najmah* Heh heh... ^.^'
Drellan: Well when someone says less eyeliner, you USE LESS EYELINER!!!! ................ *sigh* *still facing mirror* ...... The world is a canvas.... the world is a canvas *putting on eyeliner* ..... And I ... Am the masterpieceWink

527The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Hey, I gotta leave for work in about 20 min, so if we don't get to the part were Drellan comes in, you guys keep going and when you're ready for it just leave it open and I'll post something later tonight. I still have some time though!)

528The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:18 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Alright Jay!

Also- where are these guests coming from?? I wish I knew. How are they finding this site? Who are they? Questions forever unanswered

529The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:20 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Alright Jay!

Also- where are these guests coming from?? I wish I knew. How are they finding this site? Who are they? Questions forever unanswered
Lol I really don't know! XD I would have to guess either people who found it while googling something unrelated, or maybe past members floating by for nostalgia, or maybe both?

530The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya...the guests we have sure are strange, with their silent presence... ....

*AIR HORN in Jay's ear* *AIR HORN* *AIR HORN* JAY THE SIGNAL!! I GAVE YOU THE SIGNAL!! HERE'S EXTRA IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, GO TO RP 'CAUSE THERE'S YOUR SIGNAL!! *AIR HORN* *AIR HORN* CONFETTI!! XD

531The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:25 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Poor Jury, how many times will the poor thing have to die? Or be close to it? Jury you're lucky I don't plant in killing you, you're literally staring down the barrel of a gun!

Jury: I have to defend my family! How would I know what a gun is anyway?!

532The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:47 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Gotta shower, I'll be back in 20

533The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

That's it for me guys! I have to head in to work! IlI'll reply to posts when i get off! Bye everyone!

534The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alrighty! See ya later Jay! Very Happy

I'll still be here for a little bit! I'm looking for a gif to use... It's hard to find the right one -.-'

535The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Heyo back

536The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hiya! Very Happy

537The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hiya! So what gif are you looking for?

538The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

One that'll show Najmah's...uh...what's it called...

Najmah: That emotion you feel when you're mate is acting like a complete idiot? -.-'

Ya! Something like that! XD So ya, I have something in mind, but I can't seem to find it...

539The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:29 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hopefully you find it, cause I want to see it xD Now I'll go actually post a rp post

540The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Lol! Okay! XD

I wonder where Leaf went?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum