The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 34]

721The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Okay! Well I have to go to work, but I'll read your reaction later

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

722The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying RIGHT IN THE FEELS!! YOU'RE STABBING ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS JAY!!! GAAHHH!!!

That Pike scene killed me. It really... Crying Crying Crying Aaw man! His final thoughts were just so heart wrenching, and GUH!! Gosh Jay, it's like Hamlet all over again! Everyone died!! ...Well, except those three, but everyone DIED!! Piiiiiiiiikeeee...... Sad

Rinka and Fin: Crying Crying Crying

Najmah: *visibly shaken, trying so hard not to cry* Pike...

Rose: *has been kept away from this torture otherwise she might literally die* *knows the basic of what happened though and is crying with the falcon siblings*

Fayru: *emotionlessly standing off to the side of the cry fest, seemingly unfazed*

723The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:31 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I just read through all the posts before that one cause I never got to, and specifically about that last post... PIKE Crying Crying He was so brave and he died for it Crying

724The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:51 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Yeah, it was kind of tough to do. Sad I don't enjoy killing off long running characters, but it's where the story needed to go. This Reign of Ashes is our grand finale folks. The stakes are high, the villains aren't playing around anymore, and no character is safe. We're going to have a lot more heartbreak before it's all over, but there will be plenty of light moments as well. For one thing, as you could guess by how much I've just flat out said it, and the fact that we never saw what Tyrin was thinking when he died... yeah, he's not dead. He will be back later but I want you to understand that he's the only one getting the fake-death treatment, and when he comes back he's not a safe character either, anything can happen with this. My new rule is if I put in the time to emotionally kill off a character, they are staying dead. A lot of time is the past I would kill main characters just for drama and then bring them back the next day, but I've grown a lot since then. Tyrin's "death" isn't just for shock, and the mystery surrounding what really happened, where he went, what he's doing, or if he's even out there somewhere is going to be integral to Syrune's plotline. 

But, this rp is the big one guys. By the end of it nothing will ever be the same, and not everyone is going to make it out. I have a lot of plot in the works, and there's so much more you guys will add-- anything could happen. This is definitely going to be the darkest rp we've ever done, but there will be some joys in there too. Smile 

And for Pike, you truly had it the worst of the day Sad Even in your last moments, it was only your friends you could think of to keep you brave. Good work pup. We Never Fear.

And Zarrock... you'll pay your dues someday... When the wolves find out what you did... And when Tyrin and Rinka learn what you did at their home...

Right! Smile Well that was a fun start to rp! To recap, this is the final chapter of The Wild story, and more charries are gonna die but there will be adequate resolution. Gotta make room for that second generation! My personal focal point is going to be Ambyra. She want's her parents back, and I can't wait to rp teen-phoenix Lol But don't worry! I'll still be rping Drellan and the rest! For as long as they make it. Wink

725The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya, I figured this wouldn't be the last we'd see of Tyrin, which is why I wasn't too sad about him (sorry Ty!), but oh dear... He could actually die... ...Welp! More juice for the RP! ^.^ (What did I just say?... I don't even know what that means!) Anyway, the future plot is both terrifying and exciting. This'll be so good!

Pike... Sad I'm going to be hurting about him for a few days. Where's my comfort chocolate... *sniffle* And Zarrock, you are literally the worst!! I am not happy with you, sir! Evil or Very Mad *does the I'm-watching-you sign* You're going down, birdie...

Okey dokey! I would say I'm going to make it my personal mission to make sure everyone gets out alive, but I might jinx it end up accidentally getting characters killed if I do, so I won't. Lol Good luck Drellan and co! Sounds like you guys really need it. XP

Anyway, on a different note, now that the emotional train wreck is over, I think I'll be fine! Smile *sees the change to the announcements* ... Crying Crying Crying

726The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:04 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Ya, I figured this wouldn't be the last we'd see of Tyrin, which is why I wasn't too sad about him (sorry Ty!), but oh dear... He could actually die... ...Welp! More juice for the RP! ^.^ (What did I just say?... I don't even know what that means!) Anyway, the future plot is both terrifying and exciting. This'll be so good!

Pike... Sad I'm going to be hurting about him for a few days. Where's my comfort chocolate... *sniffle* And Zarrock, you are literally the worst!! I am not happy with you, sir! Evil or Very Mad *does the I'm-watching-you sign* You're going down, birdie...

Okey dokey! I would say I'm going to make it my personal mission to make sure everyone gets out alive, but I might jinx it end up accidentally getting characters killed if I do, so I won't. Lol Good luck Drellan and co! Sounds like you guys really need it. XP

Anyway, on a different note, now that the emotional train wreck is over, I think I'll be fine! Smile *sees the change to the announcements* ... Crying Crying Crying
Lol Sorry XD I'll be doing that every time we lose characters from now on.

727The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:50 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*stealthily wakes up RP characters* .... *tiptoes away* ....

728The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:58 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Woah. 0-0 that's sad and intense. Sad I didn't expect that many animals to die so suddenly!

729The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:30 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*evil laughter* This is good!  Twisted Evil I have accomplished my goal of making people sad! By the end of this rp, you will fill up this industrial sized swimming pool with tears!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Tyrin: *constructing giant empty pool* Wait... is that what you meant by 'organic water' ?  Seriously? I was in that hippie store for like six days!!!

730The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:36 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oooh~ I should find accurate pictures of my characters, zoom in on the eye, and see if you can guess who's who!

Tyrin:  Seriously? None of us look anything alike. That would be the easiest game in the world! A moron could win it.

Moonpelt:  Wacko I'M GONNA WIN!!

Actually Moonpelt, you won already, because we're not really playing that game.

731The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

AMBYRA'S JOURNAL!! bounce Wacko *la gasp* My Nykie baby!! <3 CAMEO!! He would so totally write in his sister's journal Lol Aaw, poor Ambie... She had to murder her best friend... *sniffle* ... *snickers* Falcon dragon babies... Lol

Anyway, Tyrin went to a hippie store? Please tell me he bought ridiculous merchandise for him to wear! XD

Rinka: *stares at the empty pool* Is it...really...going to be filled with tears? *doesn't fully believe it, but at the same time, doesn't doubt that it could happen*

Rose: Ooh! Ooh! I wanna play the game! I wanna play the game!! Wacko

732The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:Woah. 0-0 that's sad and intense. Sad I didn't expect that many animals to die so suddenly!
Sad Pike...

733The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:20 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

I asked Moonpelt how he felt about what's going on right now, he wanted to draw so I let him borrow some crayons:

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Moonpelt_doodle_by_zafara1222-d9v9r8b

Moonpelt: Everything's on fire and nothing's okay...

734The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:29 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:AMBYRA'S JOURNAL!! bounce Wacko *la gasp* My Nykie baby!! <3 CAMEO!! He would so totally write in his sister's journal Lol Aaw, poor Ambie... She had to murder her best friend... *sniffle* ... *snickers* Falcon dragon babies... Lol

Anyway, Tyrin went to a hippie store? Please tell me he bought ridiculous merchandise for him to wear! XD

Rinka: *stares at the empty pool* Is it...really...going to be filled with tears? *doesn't fully believe it, but at the same time, doesn't doubt that it could happen*

Rose: Ooh! Ooh! I wanna play the game! I wanna play the game!!  Wacko
Tyrin: Syrune.... did you train my chicks to become assassins?  Seriously?

Syrune: .... Yes?  pale

Tyrin: Cool.   Cool

Yes Rinka, all the way filled. If I had to guess, I would say at least 1/3rd of it to be entirely filled by Wild alone Lol 

Tyrin: Oh no, I didn't buy anything. Because not only was I sent there for "organic water" he sent me with NO MONEY!  Mad

735The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:30 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

OMG Lol Lol Lol Ruki told me as I was leaving for work that she was drawing fan art for the site, but I had no idea this was the result! XD XD XD

736The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ambyra: Wait... does...does the journal count as RP?  Shocked

Hmm.... Well....

Ambyra: Please!!! Come on, this is ridiculous! I've been waiting since OCTOBER to come out of this stupid "Future Character Room"!!!  bounce bounce bounce tongue

*distant voice*: Hey! At least it's not the dead room!

DEAD ROOM

Pike: .... *sigh* Sad

T'Sone: .... *scoots closer to Pike* So... Do you want like a coffee or something? Deathhowl bring him a bagel or something! Can't you see he's hungry?! Mad

Pike: No, I'm just bored. Sad Can't believe I have to sit in here for the rest of the rp.

Brutus: Oh! Oh REALLY?! YOU'RE BORED?!?!  Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 4 YEARS!!!

Azalic: *sleeping*

Jake: He won't... stop... SNORING!!

Clayre: HEY MORON! What did I tell you about yelling?!  Mad

Other characters:  pale

Jake:  pale Blush U-uh- s-sorry miss! Won't happen again, I swear!

Clayre: Don't make me come over there again kitty, we all hate it here.

T'Sone: ..... *clasps paws together*  Smile I know! How about we sing a song! The wheels of the plot go literally no where without us~

No where without us~

No where without us~

The wheels of the plot go-

Ambyra: *eye twitch* Yeah... it could be way, way worse I guess. Can I come out now, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? Smile 

*sigh* Fine, go ahead.

Ambyra: YYYEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! *bursts into main room* I'M FREEEEEEEE!!!!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

737The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:I asked Moonpelt how he felt about what's going on right now, he wanted to draw so I let him borrow some crayons:

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Moonpelt_doodle_by_zafara1222-d9v9r8b

Moonpelt: Everything's on fire and nothing's okay...
Oooh! Moonpelt, that's a beautiful drawing! It's sad, but beautiful! You can draw fire a lot better than I can! XD

No wait, I'm being insensitive... *sits down next to Moonpelt* *pats Moonpelt's shoulder comfortingly* There there...

738The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:AMBYRA'S JOURNAL!! bounce Wacko *la gasp* My Nykie baby!! <3 CAMEO!! He would so totally write in his sister's journal Lol Aaw, poor Ambie... She had to murder her best friend... *sniffle* ... *snickers* Falcon dragon babies... Lol

Yes Rinka, all the way filled. If I had to guess, I would say at least 1/3rd of it to be entirely filled by Wild alone Lol 

Tyrin: Oh no, I didn't buy anything. Because not only was I sent there for "organic water" he sent me with NO MONEY!  Mad
Rinka: Oh dear...

By that logic, Silv and Leaf would take care of the other 2/3 together, so my tears would be equal to theirs! Lol Ha ha! Math genius! Wacko

Oh you poor thing... Lol If I didn't know any better, I'd say Jay was just trying to get you out of the house! After all, there's no such thing as organic water! Everyone knows that! XD

739The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Ambyra: Wait... does...does the journal count as RP?  Shocked

Hmm.... Well....

Ambyra: Please!!! Come on, this is ridiculous! I've been waiting since OCTOBER to come out of this stupid "Future Character Room"!!!  bounce bounce bounce tongue

*distant voice*: Hey! At least it's not the dead room!

DEAD ROOM

Pike: .... *sigh* Sad

T'Sone: .... *scoots closer to Pike* So... Do you want like a coffee or something? Deathhowl bring him a bagel or something! Can't you see he's hungry?! Mad

Pike: No, I'm just bored. Sad Can't believe I have to sit in here for the rest of the rp.

Brutus: Oh! Oh REALLY?! YOU'RE BORED?!?!  Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 4 YEARS!!!

Azalic: *sleeping*

Jake: He won't... stop... SNORING!!

Clayre: HEY MORON! What did I tell you about yelling?!  Mad

Other characters:  pale

Jake:  pale Blush U-uh- s-sorry miss! Won't happen again, I swear!

Clayre: Don't make me come over there again kitty, we all hate it here.

T'Sone: ..... *clasps paws together*  Smile I know! How about we sing a song! The wheels of the plot go literally no where without us~

No where without us~

No where without us~

The wheels of the plot go-

Ambyra: *eye twitch* Yeah... it could be way, way worse I guess. Can I come out now, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase? Smile 

*sigh* Fine, go ahead.

Ambyra: YYYEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! *bursts into main room* I'M FREEEEEEEE!!!!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Najmah: O.O *looks into the dead room* ...WE HAVE A DEAD ROOM?!?!

Fayru: *perches on Najmah's head* You did not know?

Najmah: *staring, too stunned to do anything about Fayru* Pike... Jake... Wh-Why's T'Sone acting so... Why's everyone afraid of Clayre?... ...HAH?!?!

Fayru: *studying Najmah* I see... So this is what is meant by the phrase "mind blown"... Interesting...

Oh hey! Brutus and Azalic are in there! And my old bud Jake! Hi~! Long time no see! ^.^

MEANWHILE

Finnican: *screams like a girl at Ambyra's sudden appearance*

Rinka: *stares at Ambyra* Shocked Shocked Shocked Wh...A-AMBYRA?!

Nykoru: *chases after Ambyra* Hold on, sis!! I wanted to be out first! Wait up!!

Rinka: *faints*

740The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*sigh* Pike's death was heartshattering. K'Rule's death, as well as the other Snow Wolves' death, was awful, awe-inspiring, heart-breaking and that We Never Fear slogan was awesome. Tyrin's death was beautiful, because Phoenix fire and fake-death and all. As for Na'thain's death, there's only one thing I have to say...

King Nae-Nae got whipped, didn't he?

741The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh hey! I'm making enchiladas~

742The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Oh hey! I'm making enchiladas~
Hi-!

*mouth waters* Enchiladas... *goes off into own little world dreaming about delicious enchiladas*

743The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Oh hey! I'm making enchiladas~
Hi-!

*mouth waters* Enchiladas... *goes off into own little world dreaming about delicious enchiladas*
Lol

744The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

By that logic, Silv and Leaf would take care of the other 2/3 together, so my tears would be equal to theirs! Lol Ha ha! Math genius! Wacko

Oh you poor thing... Lol If I didn't know any better, I'd say Jay was just trying to get you out of the house! After all, there's no such thing as organic water! Everyone knows that! XD
Oh no, you have to count the rp characters individually. :3

745The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:45 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*sigh* Pike's death was heartshattering. K'Rule's death, as well as the other Snow Wolves' death, was awful, awe-inspiring, heart-breaking and that We Never Fear slogan was awesome. Tyrin's death was beautiful, because Phoenix fire and fake-death and all. As for Na'thain's death, there's only one thing I have to say...

.......................... I'm banning you. Lol

746The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Oh no, you have to count the rp characters individually. :3
...Ooooh! Ya, yup! In that case, that sounds about right! Lol

747The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:*sigh* Pike's death was heartshattering. K'Rule's death, as well as the other Snow Wolves' death, was awful, awe-inspiring, heart-breaking and that We Never Fear slogan was awesome. Tyrin's death was beautiful, because Phoenix fire and fake-death and all. As for Na'thain's death, there's only one thing I have to say...

NOOOOOOOO!! I'm sorry, I couldn't not say it!! XD Admit it, you're laughing too! XD

748The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

NOOOOOOOO!! I'm sorry, I couldn't not say it!! XD Admit it, you're laughing too! XD
*facepalm* Lol Lol Lol Ok, fine! XD

749The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

*facepalm* Lol Lol Lol Ok, fine! XD
Yes!! XD It just came to me last night, out of the blue! For some reason I was thinking back on nicknames for all the characters, and then Na'thain became Nae-Nae, and ya. I was dying of laughter for the next 5 minutes XD

750The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Najmah: O.O *looks into the dead room* ...WE HAVE A DEAD ROOM?!?!

Fayru: *perches on Najmah's head* You did not know?

Najmah: *staring, too stunned to do anything about Fayru* Pike... Jake... Wh-Why's T'Sone acting so... Why's everyone afraid of Clayre?... ...HAH?!?!

Fayru: *studying Najmah* I see... So this is what is meant by the phrase "mind blown"... Interesting...

Oh hey! Brutus and Azalic are in there! And my old bud Jake! Hi~! Long time no see! ^.^

Clayre: *with sudden London accent* This lot answers to ME. No questions, no complaining. I OWN the dead room, ya hear?  Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum