The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 34]

751The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Finnican: *screams like a girl at Ambyra's sudden appearance*

Rinka: *stares at Ambyra* The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Icon_eek The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Icon_eek The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Icon_eek Wh...A-AMBYRA?!

Nykoru: *chases after Ambyra* Hold on, sis!! I wanted to be out first! Wait up!!

Rinka: *faints*
Ambyra: ...  Seriously? She fainted. *sees Fin* Wacko Oh hey! You do exist! Oh wow, too bad Syrune already moved on. I mean she cried about you for a while, but then she met Kale and now-

AMBYRA!!!

Ambyra: ....  Blush Oh... Gosh, has that not happened yet?

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

752The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:*sigh* Pike's death was heartshattering. K'Rule's death, as well as the other Snow Wolves' death, was awful, awe-inspiring, heart-breaking and that We Never Fear slogan was awesome. Tyrin's death was beautiful, because Phoenix fire and fake-death and all. As for Na'thain's death, there's only one thing I have to say...

King Nae-Nae got whipped, didn't he?

.......................... I'm banning you. Lol
NOOOOOOOO!! I'm sorry, I couldn't not say it!! XD Admit it, you're laughing too! XD
*facepalm* Lol Lol Lol Ok, fine! XD
Yes!! XD It just came to me last night, out of the blue! For some reason I was thinking back on nicknames for all the characters, and then Na'thain became Nae-Nae, and ya. I was dying of laughter for the next 5 minutes XD
Omg Lol

753The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Najmah: O.O *looks into the dead room* ...WE HAVE A DEAD ROOM?!?!

Fayru: *perches on Najmah's head* You did not know?

Najmah: *staring, too stunned to do anything about Fayru* Pike... Jake... Wh-Why's T'Sone acting so... Why's everyone afraid of Clayre?... ...HAH?!?!

Fayru: *studying Najmah* I see... So this is what is meant by the phrase "mind blown"... Interesting...

Oh hey! Brutus and Azalic are in there! And my old bud Jake! Hi~! Long time no see! ^.^

Clayre: *with sudden London accent* This lot answers to ME. No questions, no complaining. I OWN the dead room, ya hear?  Evil or Very Mad
O.o What the devil-child?..

754The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:09 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Najmah: *staring, too stunned to do anything about Fayru* Pike... Jake... Wh-Why's T'Sone acting so... Why's everyone afraid of Clayre?... ...HAH?!?!

Fayru: *studying Najmah* I see... So this is what is meant by the phrase "mind blown"... Interesting...

Oh hey! Brutus and Azalic are in there! And my old bud Jake! Hi~! Long time no see! ^.^

Clayre: *with sudden London accent* This lot answers to ME. No questions, no complaining. I OWN the dead room, ya hear?  Evil or Very Mad
Clayre: *eye twitch* Are you mouthing me? Eh? You got an attitude?!

755The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Rinka: *stares at Ambyra* The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Icon_eek The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Icon_eek The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Icon_eek Wh...A-AMBYRA?!

Nykoru: *chases after Ambyra* Hold on, sis!! I wanted to be out first! Wait up!!

Ambyra: ...  Seriously? She fainted. *sees Fin* Wacko Oh hey! You do exist! Oh wow, too bad Syrune already moved on. I mean she cried about you for a while, but then she met Kale and now-

AMBYRA!!!

Fin: .......................................... *dark aura* ...What?

756The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*blinks in surprise* Mellow *in horrible, mocking British accent* Who me? Why ever would I do that? Razz

757The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

AMBYRA!!!

Ambyra: Eh-heh... Um  I- uh... *nervous laughter* Whoopsie~ I don't know anything. Smile

758The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*blinks in surprise* Mellow  *in horrible, mocking British accent* Who me? Why ever would I do that? Razz
Clayre: THAT'S IT! T'Sone, eat this fool!!!!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

T'Sone: *sipping tea* Hmm? Oh, no. I don't think that would be-

Clayre: EAT HER OR WE'LL EAT YOU.

T'Sone: Y-Yes Ma'am! *scrambling after Wild*

759The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*blinks in surprise* Mellow  *in horrible, mocking British accent* Who me? Why ever would I do that? Razz
Clayre: THAT'S IT! T'Sone, eat this fool!!!!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

*stares boredly at Clayre* Hmm? You actually think that'll work? *sighs* *smiles brightly at T'Sone* Hey, if you don't eat me, I'll let you spend an entire day with Najmah! Smile

760The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:18 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*stares boredly at Clayre* Hmm? You actually think that'll work? *sighs* *smiles brightly at T'Sone* Hey, if you don't eat me, I'll let you spend an entire day with Najmah! Smile
T'Sone: .... My daughter... my lovely daughter... who...

761The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

AMBYRA!!!

Ambyra: Eh-heh... Um  I- uh... *nervous laughter* Whoopsie~ I don't know anything. Smile
Fin: ... *stalks off*

Rose: *walks in a moment later* Hey, have you guys seen Kale? I think Fin's looking for him! ^.^

*sounds of a chainsaw starting up come from another room*

762The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:19 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Wait, there's a dead room? 0-0 oh, well..is it cool in the dead room guys?

763The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*a little confused* *shrugs it off* Yes! Your lovely daughter! An entire day with her! What do you say? Smile And while you're at it, maybe I can sit down with Miss Clayre and teach her a little something about manners and civility. *stares at Clayre with a bright smile and a dark look in eyes*

764The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

AMBYRA!!!

Rose: *walks in a moment later* Hey, have you guys seen Kale? I think Fin's looking for him! ^.^

Ambyra: ... Um, Rose what was that sound?

765The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

*a little confused* *shrugs it off* Yes! Your lovely daughter! An entire day with her! What do you say? Smile And while you're at it, maybe I can sit down with Miss Clayre and teach her a little something about manners and civility. *stares at Clayre with a bright smile and a dark look in eyes*
Clayre: *death glare back at Wild* .... *staring between her and T'Sone*

T'Sone: ........... [CENSORED] Najmah!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Her mate killed me!!!! *ravenously chases Wild*

766The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:Wait, there's a dead room? 0-0 oh, well..is it cool in the dead room guys?
Najmah: I have no idea, and I don't want to know, because if I know, then that means I spend time in there. And if I spend time in there, then that means I'm dead. ...But you can go check it out if you want. Wild's in there stirring up trouble.

767The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:26 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Clayre: *death glare back at Wild* .... *staring between her and T'Sone*

T'Sone: ........... [CENSORED] Najmah!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Her mate killed me!!!! *ravenously chases Wild*
Shocked KYAAAAAAAAA!!!! *runs around the dead room with T'Sone at heels* THEN CHASE HIM, NOT ME!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

768The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:27 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Wait..if you spend time there if you're dead. Then isn't Wild dead? ^.^' sorry if I'm mistaken.

Granger: good thing I'm not in there. *shrugs* I like living just fine

769The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

The Enchilada's are done!! Wacko Ruki is such a good cook! Brb! Will try to reply between ravenous bites of goey mexican food.

770The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

AMBYRA!!!

Rose: Hmm? I dunno. It sounded kinda like-

Finnican: *comes flying through the room with a mini chainsaw that is on* *flies into another room*

Rose: ...That... ...Isn't Kale in that room?

771The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

LeafTail wrote:Wait..if you spend time there if you're dead. Then isn't Wild dead? ^.^' sorry if I'm mistaken.

Oh no, it's just a room where the dead characters have to stay so they don't break cannon. Smile

772The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:33 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Oh! That's great! *wipes brow* whew! I thought she was dead! ^.^ it's good she isn't!

Granger: .... *looks at Najmah* *looks back towards dead room* ... *looks at Najmah again with a smirk*

773The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:Wait..if you spend time there if you're dead. Then isn't Wild dead? ^.^' sorry if I'm mistaken.

Najmah: O.O U-Uh, n-no! Sh-She's not a deceased human reincarnated as a demon, ha ha ha!! What are you talking about? Ha ha! ^.^' *thinking* Holy crap, she almost found out! *notices Granger smiling at her* What? Seriously?

774The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

AMBYRA!!!

Finnican: *comes flying through the room with a mini chainsaw that is on* *flies into another room*

Kale: *comes screaming out of the bedroom*  affraid affraid affraid AHHH WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

775The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

AMBYRA!!!

Kale: *comes screaming out of the bedroom*  affraid affraid affraid AHHH WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WHAT HAPPENED?!?!
Finnican: *chases after Kale with the chainsaw* COME BACK HERE YOU [CENSORED] MATE STEALER!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Nykoru: Shocked affraid Aunt Syrune never told us Uncle Fin was psycho!!

776The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:38 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Oh, good! She's not-wait, WHAT?! You wouldn't say that without reason, Najmah. 0-0 *hesitates* m-maybe I should check on her.. *walks towards dead room quickly* we have to save her from being a demon! :/

Granger: what if you go into the dead room? *flashes a toothy grin* heh..

777The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:The Enchilada's are done!! Wacko Ruki is such a good cook! Brb! Will try to reply between ravenous bites of goey mexican food.
Aaaah, that sounds so goooood! *drools at the thought of enchilada's* I'm so jealous!

778The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:Oh, good! She's not-wait, WHAT?! You wouldn't say that without reason, Najmah. 0-0 *hesitates* m-maybe I should check on her.. *walks towards dead room quickly* we have to save her from being a demon! :/

Granger: what if you go into the dead room? *flashes a toothy grin* heh..
Najmah: No no, no! She's fine! R-Really, just don't- *stares at Granger* ... *glares* If I go into the dead room, then I'm dragging you in with me, mink breath.

779The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Aaaargh, my Wifi's shutting off in like 5 minutes. Sorry guys. >.< I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good rest of the day! Wish I could stay on longer... Later!

780The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:43 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

No! I have to help her! Sad *runs into dead room without another word*

Granger: but you wouldn't leave your poor little Drellan, would you? *chuckles*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum