The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 34]

781The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:44 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Finnican: *screams like a girl at Ambyra's sudden appearance*

Rinka: *stares at Ambyra* The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Icon_eek The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Icon_eek The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Icon_eek Wh...A-AMBYRA?!

Nykoru: *chases after Ambyra* Hold on, sis!! I wanted to be out first! Wait up!!

Rinka: *faints*
Ambyra: ...  Seriously? She fainted. *sees Fin* Wacko Oh hey! You do exist! Oh wow, too bad Syrune already moved on. I mean she cried about you for a while, but then she met Kale and now-

AMBYRA!!!

Ambyra: ....  Blush Oh... Gosh, has that not happened yet?
Fin: .......................................... *dark aura* ...What?
Ambyra: Eh-heh... Um  I- uh... *nervous laughter* Whoopsie~ I don't know anything. Smile
Fin: ... *stalks off*

Rose: *walks in a moment later* Hey, have you guys seen Kale? I think Fin's looking for him! ^.^

*sounds of a chainsaw starting up come from another room*
Ambyra: ... Um, Rose what was that sound?
Rose: Hmm? I dunno. It sounded kinda like-

Finnican: *comes flying through the room with a mini chainsaw that is on* *flies into another room*

Rose: ...That... ...Isn't Kale in that room?
Kale: *comes screaming out of the bedroom*  affraid affraid affraid AHHH WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WHAT HAPPENED?!?!
Finnican: *chases after Kale with the chainsaw* COME BACK HERE YOU [CENSORED] MATE STEALER!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Nykoru: Shocked  affraid  Aunt Syrune never told us Uncle Fin was psycho!!
Kale: WH-WHAT?! Mate stealer?! I've never even LOOKED at a female bird that way!!  affraid affraid

Ambyra: .... Wow. I like him! Smile

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

782The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:44 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Aaaargh, my Wifi's shutting off in like 5 minutes. Sorry guys. >.< I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good rest of the day! Wish I could stay on longer... Later!
Awww! See ya!

783The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:59 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'm so in the mood to rp. You guys should get on later. Just a suggestion totally just a suggestion what else would it be

784The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

NEWS DAY

Gooooooooooooood morning everyone! Wacko 

So it's about mid-month, and it's time for an update on all the stuffs both Wild related and otherwise. For those of you who are interested (nobody here, right? Wink ) on The Wild Series, a 7 book saga of all things Phoenix and Wolf-- we have, dare I say, progress! XD As of this very morning, planning/storyboarding is COMPLETE. The story is finial. Finished. I am now moving into *gulp* actual writing phase. As much as I would love to gush over every detail of the plot-- this IS going to be a book series I would like actually sold in stores. Lol So in the interest of someone finding this site in a few years and spoiling every aspect of the story, I can say nothing. However, you can be sure anyone who is a member of this site will be getting free copies of each book as they are completed (no sneak peeks I'm afraid Razz) and who knows, I may send a dozen your way to pass out to friends and family. Oh, and I should probably mention why I'm so grossly giddy and keep talking about free copies of books that don't exist yet...

WE HAVE A PUBLISHER.

For real. I have been using an online publishing agency for a while to kind of test the waters and see how complicated it would be for me to get these things out the door, and I sent in a story pitch... *I'm so excited right now I had to stop and celebrate* And I was approved for selling on AMAZON, iBOOKS, KINDLE DEVICES, AND THE NOOK STORE. Wacko Wacko Wacko x10000 Lol 

And if (oh we know it will) if the first book sells at least within a certain margin of copies within the first year, I will be approved to sell at any book stores I am willing to negotiate with. That means Barnes and Noble, Wal-Mart, all those things! So yeah, I'm off the walls exited. Now, one thing to note is that this is still an offer. You can't check Amazon next week and buy the series-- it hasn't been written yet. XD I don't know how long it will take to get this first book out, but when it does I'll be sure to keep you updated. These things are basically a future guarantee. When the writing is done, I send in my samples and the books go on sale two weeks after that. As so I can confirm that these books WILL be on sale WHEN they are done. This isn't a release announcement by far, just a guarantee that this dream is actually going to go somewhere. Again, can't say for sure how long it will take for book one but I would say (tentatively) that you may be able to purchase Book One online in Fall of 2017, and then in stores the following summer. Writing is just the first step, when I send the first book in to be published I'll have to meet with an illustrator, work out artwork ideas, set up social media pages, discuss marketing strategies, all that. I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself because this stuff hasn't happened yet, I've only just been approved for it to be guaranteed in the future. (which is still amazing)

Alright! The gushing is out of the way, onward to more news! Let's talk Reign of Ashes. Not mush to say here other than I would like to officially announce the side story plot that's coming along with it. In addition to the RP I will be releasing bi-weekly chapters of a short story titled Under the Bloodmoon. A tiny teaser of the story is just below:

In the realm of The Ethyrium, humans have been exiled to the farthest reaches of the Rusted Seas.
When the youngest member of the oldest tribe rebels against his ancestor's wishes to keep the peace, he sparks a chain of events that will forever change the Ethyrium, and all manners of creatures who dwell within. The war of the Dragons has come to The Wild, see how it began in the Ethyrium. 

So, like I said, tiny teaser. The full plot is much too expansive to try and condense any further than what I have done above (which is basically say nothing at all while sounding like you're revealing everything XD) Look out for this tale anytime between now and May. Smile 

And finally (I promise) is our last bit of news, completely unrelated to the site. I have recently been playing a whole lot of a game called ARK: Survival Evolved. It's an open world survival game on an island populated by dinosaurs and mythical creatures (need I say more?) in which staying alive is everything. You must gather resources, become self sustainable, and fight back against the creatures, or even other players, who want your territory. Some of you seem excited and so do I, so I just wanted to say that Ruki and I are currently planning on making a Twitch account sometime in the near future, and will be live-streaming every weekend about our adventures in ARK. We can't wait for you guys to see and hear us *shudders* and we really look forward to sharing our fun with you guys. We're not doing it to build an audience, so while the videos are going to be put on YouTube the day after we film, just know we're not doing it for views or to make money, we're doing it for you guys, Smile It's not going to be professional at all Lol I'll probably mess up and curse or something (I'll have Ruki stand by with a censor button XD) and I may spill food all over myself and shriek like a little toddler, but hey! All in good fun! Oh, and this summer they are adding a new game mode that is essentially Hunger Games with dragons and dinosaurs. Ruki and I are actually going to be competing in this professionally, and are going to enter into as many of the tournaments as we can. Basically you split into teams of 2-6 players out of a total of 35, start in a holding area above the island and plan/trash talk other players before all of you are sent down into the center of the arena Hunger Games style via beams of light in a giant circle. In the center is a massive platform with food, supplies, weapons, maps, ect. You can go into the middle and risk death, or run for the wilderness and survive on your own. The matches can last several hours or several days depending on when the players have agreed on, but basically you only have one life, you must survive, and whoever's tribe is the last standing wins the match. Each time a player dies or a tribe is eliminated it is announced at night in game at the top of the dome that covers the map with cannons and pictures and music ( Lol exactly like Hunger Games). Each in game day the borders of the dome will shorten more and more, forcing players to meet enemy tribes. Also, random events will occur such as a dozen T'Rex's being unleashed into the wilderness, or a poison gas instantly rotting any crops or food you have, or a dense fog that making seeing practically nil. There's a bunch more stuff and you'll see when we play it, like there's spectators that can watch from the stands outside the dome and you can get sponsored by past victors who can parachute you in special items-- it's gonna be so much fun. Expect Ruki and I to be live-streaming many many matches of this new game moon. In the meantime, most likely next month, we'll begin streaming some weekend casual ARK gameplay so everyone can have fun with us.

Thanks for reading my ginormous post. Lol 

785The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:I'm so in the mood to rp. You guys should get on later. Just a suggestion totally just a suggestion what else would it be
Me too! I'm gonna be floating by while we wait for more people so we can rp. :3

786The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:26 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jaystep wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:I'm so in the mood to rp. You guys should get on later. Just a suggestion totally just a suggestion what else would it be
Me too! I'm gonna be floating by while we wait for more people so we can rp. :3
Now we just need Wild and Leaf! If Wild comes on I can rp more Jury Very Happy

ALSO about that huuuge post above (I'm not quoting that whole thing xD)- I'm so excited for the books! Especially that they will be being sold eventually. It all is really cool so far, so I'll be excited to read that first book.
And wow the whole hunger games thing with ARK sounds epic. If I ever get a computer that can run the game, that's where I'll be like 24/7. Can't wait to see the live streams, I'll be watching those for sure xD

787The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:30 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Yay! XD Do glad yoyou're excited! Hopefully the others get on soon too and we can all RP!

^ That's what it looks like when I try to post from my phone Lol  That took like 5 min to type. RIP old Galaxy S5 Sad 

I had to get a new one last summer, this one is definetly not up to date at all and let's just say it's terrible keyboard attributes to a lot of my absences. XD

788The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:37 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

iPhones, they're what you need. Granted the battery drains as if it had a hole in it, but still Lol I pretty much am always on my phone when I'm here, I don't type quick enough on my laptop, it takes so long to get any rp posts done with it

789The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:iPhones, they're what you need. Granted the battery drains as if it had a hole in it, but still Lol I pretty much am always on my phone when I'm here, I don't type quick enough on my laptop, it takes so long to get any rp posts done with it
Lol, probably. XD I love my laptop though, and I use it to write for The Wild so I'm always connected to it.

790The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:03 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

iPhones are cool! Mostly because I can take videos in slow motion! Very Happy

791The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:04 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

LeafTail wrote:iPhones are cool! Mostly because I can take videos in slow motion! Very Happy
Okay that's awesome! Lol

792The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sorry I'm just lurking at this point xD I'm practicing drawing wolves. Drawing is hard ;-;

793The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

It's okay XD I'm cutting vegetables. Lol

794The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:47 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

I'm just lurking too. ^.^ not much to do today for me

795The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I have arrived! All your lurking has paid off! Very Happy

About the huge post (not gonna quote it either XD):

OOOOOHHHHH!!! HYPE, HYPE, HYPE, HYPE!! That's so exciting!! Wacko I can't wait to read them! Hurry up and write them so I can get my free copies! XD (No rush! But I'm excited!) And that Under the Bloodmoon sidestory has humans in it! That's so exciting! I can't wait to read that too!

Whoa! Jay, Ruki, that's so awesome of you to get a twitch account just for us! Wow! Now we can all watch you guys play all together! Wacko We can be part of the adventure as a collective group of disembodied ghosts who see what you see-where am I going with this? I don't know where I'm going with this XD But seriously, that's awesome! Thank you!

796The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:42 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:I have arrived! All your lurking has paid off! Very Happy

OOOOOHHHHH!!! HYPE, HYPE, HYPE, HYPE!! That's so exciting!! Wacko I can't wait to read them! Hurry up and write them so I can get my free copies! XD (No rush! But I'm excited!) And that Under the Bloodmoon sidestory has humans in it! That's so exciting! I can't wait to read that too!

Whoa! Jay, Ruki, that's so awesome of you to get a twitch account just for us! Wow! Now we can all watch you guys play all together! Wacko We can be part of the adventure as a collective group of disembodied ghosts who see what you see-where am I going with this? I don't know where I'm going with this XD But seriously, that's awesome! Thank you!
Yay! Lol So glad everyone's excited! And yes, Under the Bloodmoon I can tell you will be about a boy, a dragon, and a phoenix. Wink

No, thank you! We had wanted to do this for a while but we kept thinking "who in the world would want to watch us?" Lol

797The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh, did anyone get my PM from the other day? I never got any replies. Lol

798The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:51 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I just saw it today whoops. I've been logged in since so haven't had a chance to see any since they don't show up when you are

799The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:54 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:I just saw it today whoops. I've been logged in since so haven't had a chance to see any since they don't show up when you are
XD It's cool. Write back whenever Smile

800The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:I have arrived! All your lurking has paid off! Very Happy

Yay! Lol So glad everyone's excited! And yes, Under the Bloodmoon I can tell you will be about a boy, a dragon, and a phoenix. Wink

No, thank you! We had wanted to do this for a while but we kept thinking "who in the world would want to watch us?" Lol
Gosh Jay, spoiler alert! Now I know everything, geez! Rolling Eyes XD

lol! Well, you can rest easy, because I would want to watch you guys! I believe there's quite a few people who would, and I'm not afraid to say I'm one of them! Smile So is this going to be just a voice over or are you guys gonna be one point braver than I would ever be and record yourselves on camera?

801The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

It's going to be on camera, and live. Lol We'll dress nice, I promise! XD

802The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Oh, did anyone get my PM from the other day? I never got any replies. Lol
Yes! I was going to reply, but then I got distracted. XD Sorry! I'll keep an eye out for those sponsor content posts (and the fact that admins can't see them is so sketchy!). By the way, Kale! You're the financial advisor? That's awesome! If anyone can take care of our finances, you can! Very Happy

803The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:15 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'll be back shortly, gotta go shower but I posted so you guys have something to reply to xD

804The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:19 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Oh! I like the twitch/YouTube idea! Luckily, I use YouTube a lot, so no problem there. XD

805The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Oh, did anyone get my PM from the other day? I never got any replies. Lol
Yes! I was going to reply, but then I got distracted. XD Sorry! I'll keep an eye out for those sponsor content posts (and the fact that admins can't see them is so sketchy!). By the way, Kale! You're the financial advisor? That's awesome! If anyone can take care of our finances, you can! Very Happy
Kale: shh! I'm hiding from Finnican. He said he's going to kill me.  Um

806The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

LeafTail wrote:Oh! I like the twitch/YouTube idea! Luckily, I use YouTube a lot, so no problem there. XD
Hurray! Wacko More friends to watch Ruki and I fail. Lol

807The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Kale: shh! I'm hiding from Finnican. He said he's going to kill me.  Um
... *sigh* *hugs Kale*

Finnican: ... *comes out from behind Wild unarmed* *looks at Kale* ... *looks away shamefully*

808The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
LeafTail wrote:Oh! I like the twitch/YouTube idea! Luckily, I use YouTube a lot, so no problem there. XD
Rolling Eyes You're not gonna fail! Just be yourselves and you'll be fine! The whole point of this is to give all of us a chance to enjoy playing ARK together right? Except for the lack of extra bodies in the room, it'll be no different than all of us sitting together and enjoying the game. So no worries! You guys will be awesome! ^.^

809The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:I'll be back shortly, gotta go shower but I posted so you guys have something to reply to xD
Roger that! ^.^

810The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:50 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Rolling Eyes You're not gonna fail! Just be yourselves and you'll be fine! The whole point of this is to give all of us a chance to enjoy playing ARK together right? Except for the lack of extra bodies in the room, it'll be no different than all of us sitting together and enjoying the game. So no worries! You guys will be awesome! ^.^
Thanks! XD But as you'll soon see, we get eaten a lot. Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum