The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 34]

871The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:14 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:How are you doing today? ^.^

Pretty good! Preparing to usurp Jay's throne for laughs
XD This outta be good! I'll get the popcorn!

And shame on you Jay! Misspelling a girl's name, gosh! Rolling Eyes  You should know better! XD
Meh, who cares about Raiven, she's in the Dead Room now, she belongs to Clayre. Lol

Moonpelt:
The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Tumblr_mk13048CGV1s93huao1_250

872The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:17 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*wince* Sorry Moonpelt.

It's so weird, sharing an rp character. Like, I could make him argue with himself. Lol 

Moonpelt: No, don't do that. These are already troubled times, friend. Sad

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

873The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:19 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Grr, Clayre! *shakes fist in the air* Lol

Aaw... I can't see that video/picture(?) It looks like a giant blue square with a lighter colored question mark in the center with a same colored ring around it... Sad

874The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:20 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Grr, Clayre! *shakes fist in the air* Lol

Aaw... I can't see that video/picture(?) It looks like a giant blue square with a lighter colored question mark in the center with a same colored ring around it... Sad
It's a gif of an animated horse crying Lol

875The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:*wince* Sorry Moonpelt.

It's so weird, sharing an rp character. Like, I could make him argue with himself. Lol 

Oooh! So that's what you guys are doing! I wanted to ask, but I didn't want to sound too nosy or something Lol

876The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Grr, Clayre! *shakes fist in the air* Lol

It's a gif of an animated horse crying Lol
XD

877The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:22 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Moonpelt: Yeah! Drellan's GONE and everything's on FIRE and everyone I know, except Raiya, is DEAD and *slowly start falling into sobs* I NEED A HUG FROM NAJMAH Crying

Aimarra: *looks into the camera* And yet I have no idea how I survived being alone with this guy since puphood

878The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:22 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:

Oooh! So that's what you guys are doing! I wanted to ask, but I didn't want to sound too nosy or something Lol
Lol It's fine! Yeah, I'll be rping him in the story for the most part, but when he's interacting with Drellan/Raiya/Tyrin it might get complicated so she'll take back over. And OOC, well... anything goes. XD

879The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh look, Najmah! Your half-brother and sister! Wacko

880The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:26 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Lol It's fine! Yeah, I'll be rping him in the story for the most part, but when he's interacting with Drellan/Raiya/Tyrin it might get complicated so she'll take back over. And OOC, well... anything goes. XD

Well to be fair I have characters that are in the RP it's just we're not in a point where any of them can really be introduced so Jay is being Moonpelt, with my guidance of course, until that point ^^

I am the Alpha Moonpelt.

881The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wild, what time is it over there for you? If it's not too late, I don't think others are coming to RP. If you have computer access and it's not to late, Ruki and I could play some ARK.

882The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I see! Thanks for explaining that to me! ^.^

*looks at Moonpelt* *looks at Najmah* ... *looks at Najmah meaningfully*

Najmah: What? What?! No wa-

Do you not see him! Come on!

Najmah: No! *looks at Moonpelt* ..N-No! No way!

*opens mouth*

Najmah: *walks over to Moonpelt and gives him a hug* Fine! But only because you're forcing me to!

I...didn't say any-

Najmah: YOU'RE FORCING ME TO!! >.<

883The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

It's 9:30 for me and I can stick around for an hour! Very Happy

884The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:I see! Thanks for explaining that to me! ^.^

*looks at Moonpelt* *looks at Najmah* ... *looks at Najmah meaningfully*

Najmah: What? What?! No wa-

Do you not see him! Come on!

Najmah: No! *looks at Moonpelt* ..N-No! No way!

*opens mouth*

Najmah: *walks over to Moonpelt and gives him a hug* Fine! But only because you're forcing me to!

I...didn't say any-

Najmah: YOU'RE FORCING ME TO!! >.<

Moonpelt: THANKS SIS YOU ARE THE-- *weird face* .... ACK! MY ITCHIES! *starts squirming*

885The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:It's 9:30 for me and I can stick around for an hour! Very Happy
We can save it for another night (maybe Sunday evening?) Or we can go live in like 10 min-- up to you! Wacko

886The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: *immediately jumps away from Moonpelt* YOUR WHAT?! *backs away futher from him* By the way, who's this? *points at Aimarra*

887The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:38 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:Najmah: *immediately jumps away from Moonpelt* YOUR WHAT?! *backs away futher from him* By the way, who's this? *points at Aimarra*

Moonpelt: *whiles scratching* That's my big sister! SHE'S THE BEST. Wacko

Aimarra: Congratulations, Najmah, you probably have fleas now--I mean "itchies" Seriously? I'm not as... colorful... as my brother.

888The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
We can save it for another night (maybe Sunday evening?) Or we can go live in like 10 min-- up to you! Wacko
Ooh!! Wacko Hmm... I wouldn't want to start this without Silv or Leaf though... This'll be your first livestream, and it just wouldn't feel right to start it off without them... Would it be alright if saved it for Sunday evening?

889The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Ooh!! Wacko Hmm... I wouldn't want to start this without Silv or Leaf though... This'll be your first livestream, and it just wouldn't feel right to start it off without them... Would it be alright if saved it for Sunday evening?
Yeah, sure! Smile I mean I'm still gonna get to play, I just don't have to stream what I'm doing. I'm cool with that! Lol

890The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Najmah: *immediately jumps away from Moonpelt* YOUR WHAT?! *backs away futher from him* By the way, who's this? *points at Aimarra*

Aimarra: Congratulations, Najmah, you probably have fleas now--I mean "itchies" Seriously? I'm not as... colorful... as my brother.
Najmah: Ah. Well, nice to meet you the-! Shocked *horrified* MOONPELT YOU DOLT!! WILD, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! *runs out to look for a way to get rid of fleas*

How's this my fault? Lol I should not be laughing, ha ha... Anyway Aimarra, I look forward to seeing you in future RP! Smile

891The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

And since I forgot to mention--Aimarra and Moonpelt are blood siblings ((Korvok "Deathhowl" is their father)) and long story short when they were born T'Sone didn't want them and had Korvok to go to drown them in a river but he had a change of heart and sent them to live with another wolf pack

((I should probably add that to their bios))

892The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Yeah, sure! Smile I mean I'm still gonna get to play, I just don't have to stream what I'm doing. I'm cool with that! Lol
I see! Alright then, have fun! Lol I'll wait for Sunday to come around so I can watch you guys with the other two!

Translation: I'll give you a bigger crowd to watch you on your first livestream! *evil glint in eyes*

893The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:45 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:

Najmah: Ah. Well, nice to meet you the-! Shocked *horrified* MOONPELT YOU DOLT!! WILD, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! *runs out to look for a way to get rid of fleas*

How's this my fault? Lol I should not be laughing, ha ha... Anyway Aimarra, I look forward to seeing you in future RP! Smile

Aimarra: You too. But you don't think Moonpelt and Kale managed to raise that pup on their own... did you? Wink PS... Raiya.... totes adorbies...

Last edited by Ruki on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

894The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:46 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
I see! Alright then, have fun! Lol I'll wait for Sunday to come around so I can watch you guys with the other two!

Translation: I'll give you a bigger crowd to watch you on your first livestream! *evil glint in eyes*
pale I'm nervous enough already! XD You're gonna hate the sound of my voice, I know it. I do. I sound so young!

895The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:And since I forgot to mention--Aimarra and Moonpelt are blood siblings ((Korvok "Deathhowl" is their father)) and long story short when they were born T'Sone didn't want them and had Korvok to go to drown them in a river but he had a change of heart and sent them to live with another wolf pack

Ooh! I like it! Wacko

So they're littermates with Aimarra being the older of the two?

896The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:49 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:And since I forgot to mention--Aimarra and Moonpelt are blood siblings ((Korvok "Deathhowl" is their father)) and long story short when they were born T'Sone didn't want them and had Korvok to go to drown them in a river but he had a change of heart and sent them to live with another wolf pack

Ooh! I like it!  Wacko

So they're littermates with Aimarra being the older of the two?

Eyep! ^^

897The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:

Aimarra: You too. But you don't think Moonpelt and Kale managed to raise that pup on their own... did you? Wink PS... Raiya.... totes adorbies...
Lol! I can see it now! Moony and Kale trying to raise the pup on their own... Hilarious! XD It's a relief you're in the picture then! Lol

898The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:50 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

You, know, thinkning about bloodlines and everything... I don't think I-.... Najmah who is your father?! Have we covered that? I wanted to write a short story about Drellan as a pup back when the wolf packs were fighting, but I don't know anything about Najmah's dad to incorporate him in the story. Or it's been talked about and I forgot. Lol

899The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:53 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:

Lol! I can see it now! Moony and Kale trying to raise the pup on their own... Hilarious! XD It's a relief you're in the picture then! Lol

Aimarra: Those boys wren't even cutting up her food for her. Pups need to eat bite-sized portions :/

Moonpelt: Well when I was a pup--!

Aimarra: Yes, yes, you are a whole fish in one bite and then you nearly choked on the bones....

Moonpelt: Did not-! -////-

900The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:53 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

pale I'm nervous enough already! XD You're gonna hate the sound of my voice, I know it. I do. I sound so young!
Hah? Whatchyu talkin' 'bout? Lol If your voice is the same as it was when you, Lynx and I skyped together that one time, then you have a nice voice! No need to worry about that! ^.^ Besides, even if your voice was horrible, we're all friends here! No one's going to judge you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum