The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 34]

31The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:01 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:I wonder where Silv went...

Pfft I wonder, I was ASLEEP you guys xD You live streamed at like 11:30, I went to bed. Hope the live stream was fun, and I still have no clue what happened with Seyrune or whatever on the first stream. I left early (to sleep) remember? What happened after I left?
Lol Whoops! XD Sorry for streaming without you! I never saw your post when you left so I thought you are

Oh and about Syrune... so Ruki had been looking around the island on our Ballista Turret and accidentally stopped while aiming at Syrune's face. She then got up to stretch and go get a drink and I leaned over to kiss her cheek when she set the controller down, and apparently my dreamy looks and mesmerizing eyes were so distracting.... the controller fell and landed on the "fire" button and she accidentally shot Syrune in the head right as she finished taming. (She was a red-tailed hawk colored Argie we found)

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

32The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:02 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:I wonder where Silv went...

Pfft I wonder, I was ASLEEP you guys xD You live streamed at like 11:30, I went to bed. Hope the live stream was fun, and I still have no clue what happened with Seyrune or whatever on the first stream. I left early (to sleep) remember? What happened after I left?
I figured that happened! XD But at the time, it was like you just disappeared XP I hope you had a good night's sleep! ^.^

Oh ya! Didn't Jay say he could post the videos on YouTube after streaming them? Anyway, so last time we streamed, it was after you had to leave, Jay and Ruki found the perfect Argentavis that was stuck in a tree. It was female, had the perfect red-tailed hawk colorings and everything, so there was not doubt it was Syrune. Ruki and Jay went over and knocked it out and began training it. It had to be at least 10-20 minutes later when it happened. Ruki had her crossbow pointed at Syrune's head, who was almost done being tamed, and she had to stand up, but when she moved, she accidently set the controller down wrong and shot Syrune right in the head. That...That was a moment that was full of several emotions... But what's done is done and it was an accident, so to Ruki, no worries! Really! You're forgiven! Smile

And Silv, after you left last night, Jay and Silv livestreamed again. Half of the time was spent sailing on the rafter back to the arctic lands where Syrune was found (and that was where we saw a pack of dire wolves kill a T'Rex! Did you see that last time?) They were able to catch and tame a green Argentavis and named it Vexx, after a dragon OC Ruki had that was named Vexxious (hope I'm spelling that right...) Then we saw a T-Rex fight three triceratops and a whiteish gray Argentavies, who would've been perfect as Fayru. But the T-Rex won... Then while Ruki and Jay were sailing home with Vexx, Jay started talking about plot and the Falcon Roost plot came up and I started typing what I remembered about it since Jay forget and was about to make a serious whoopsie in future RP because he forgot it XP (XD Don't worry Jay, I'm only teasing!) Then after talking about plot, we ended the stream because it was late and Jay was about to spoil plot if he didn't stop talking, so that's what happened! ^.^

33The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:02 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jay's story about Syrune is more accurate than mine Lol

34The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:03 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ok! Wild! About the posts up there-- I actually did remember most of that, but I had forgotten what Aella's name was and had replaced her in my mind with "that one falcon" XD But yes, thank you so much for clarifying! Somewhere we need to record a history of all plot...

35The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:10 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Ok! Wild! About the posts up there-- I actually did remember most of that, but I had forgotten what Aella's name was and had replaced her in my mind with "that one falcon" XD But yes, thank you so much for clarifying! Somewhere we need to record a history of all plot...
I see! Alright, glad you remembered! ("That one falcon..." Lol ) No problem! Ya, a record would be really good. We don't have the posts from the old site, but we do have our memories at least. It would be a good thing if we typed up what we remembered, not just for the sake of helping us remember, but also letting others know what happened back then and how the RP came to be what it is today. Smile

36The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:11 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh! By the way, what is Glare? Is that like hypnosis, or is that a power that will be revealed more in depth in future RP?

37The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:19 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh! By the way, what is Glare? Is that like hypnosis, or is that a power that will be revealed more in depth in future RP?
Yes and yes.

Example:

Syrune: *trying to enter evil bird camp*

Guard 1: "Hey! You there! Stop!"

Syrune: *eyes flash yellow* "No, I think you're going to welcome me. I'm a guest here, remember?"

Guard 1: *eyes flash yellow* "...Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Go on in miss..." *opens gate*

(It can be used by any Phoenix but gets more effective with practice, I think Tyrin was showing Rinka or had showed her before. It can be used to hypnotize, interrogate, implant false memories, or seduce. Not in a bad way but like "hey you love me now" "oh okay" Lol Phoenix glaring is mesmerizing and can also be used to cause a mate to drop a controller.)

38The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:21 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Can't keep with influx of..information. *eye twitch* memory servos motors breaking down... Must..remember.. *passes out* XP

39The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:26 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Phoenix powers:

Phoenix Form - Self explanatory

Glaring - Used in Phoenix form or not, hypnotizes prey, friends, foes, ect into believing incorrect things or giving false memories or even creating false emotions.

Fire - Only in Phoenix form they can shoot fire from their beaks, increase or decrease the amount of fire on their feathers, and very old Phoenix can control fire in the natural world as well.

Mind Link - Bonded pairs of Phoenix, mate or good friends/siblings, can communicate mentally and send sights, sounds, and images/memories to each other.

Resurrection - Phoenix who have attained their Phoenix forms can return from their ashes six times, dying permanently (unless the plot calls for it XD) after the 7th time. Each time this happens there are slight physical changes such as sharper talons, longer tail feathers, slightly altered colors/irises.

40The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:27 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

LeafTail wrote:Can't keep with influx of..information. *eye twitch* memory servos motors breaking down... Must..remember.. *passes out* XP
XD *patpat*

41The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:32 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Phoenix Weaknesses:

Silver - Raw silver, even that refined into blades cause burning and intense physical and emotional pain to any Phoenix who touches it whether in their Phoenix form or not.

Water - While in Phoenix form, those who are exposed to massive amounts of water (falling in a lake, not just rain) will cause them to change out of their Phoenix form and potentially drown.

Disney's 2000 hit film, Dinosaur - This film, while critically acclaimed as a success, is deadly to Phoenix who are exposed to it via ancient human technology #truefact

42The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:33 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Oh! By the way, what is Glare? Is that like hypnosis, or is that a power that will be revealed more in depth in future RP?
Yes and yes.

Example:

Syrune: *eyes flash yellow* "No, I think you're going to welcome me. I'm a guest here, remember?"

Guard 1: *eyes flash yellow* "...Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Go on in miss..." *opens gate*

(It can be used by any Phoenix but gets more effective with practice, I think Tyrin was showing Rinka or had showed her before. It can be used to hypnotize, interrogate, implant false memories, or seduce. Not in a bad way but like "hey you love me now" "oh okay" Lol Phoenix glaring is mesmerizing and can also be used to cause a mate to drop a controller.)
*waves two fingers in a smooth arc* This is not the Jedi you are looking for...

Sweet! That's a really useful ability! Wacko Omg, if I had Glare... Lol

43The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:34 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:Can't keep with influx of..information. *eye twitch* memory servos motors breaking down... Must..remember.. *passes out* XP
Eh? O.O Oh, no, Leaf! We've blown her mind! XD

44The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:37 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ah! Thanks for posting the powers and weaknesses, I think I understand them better now! And that's good to know! I suspected that about the water, but thanks for confirming it! Smile *looks down at last weakness* ?? Lol *sticks head in other room* Hey Tyrin! Want to watch a movie with me? Smile

45The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:42 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Yes and yes.

Example:

XD Precisely! 

You could actually get a boyfriend

Lol Sorry! Could not resist making that joke! XDXDXD jkjkjkjk Totally kidding!

46The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:43 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Ah! Thanks for posting the powers and weaknesses, I think I understand them better now! And that's good to know! I suspected that about the water, but thanks for confirming it! Smile *looks down at last weakness* ?? Lol *sticks head in other room* Hey Tyrin! Want to watch a movie with me? Smile
Tyrin: ? Uh, yeah! Sure! What movie?

Lol

47The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:48 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Yes and yes.

Example:

XD Precisely! 

O.O NOOO!!! *runs away screaming*

Rinka and Najmah: ... *facewing/paw* -.-'

(That's okay! That was actually pretty funny XD Ai, I set myself up for that one Lol )

48The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:49 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Ah! Thanks for posting the powers and weaknesses, I think I understand them better now! And that's good to know! I suspected that about the water, but thanks for confirming it! Smile *looks down at last weakness* ?? Lol *sticks head in other room* Hey Tyrin! Want to watch a movie with me? Smile

Lol
*pulls out movie case* Dinosaurs! Smile Come on! Wacko *grabs Tyrin and carries him to the movie room*

49The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:50 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

*blinks and sits up* okay, I'm good, but..i will take the information slowy, in order to not let myself blow up. XD!

50The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:52 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:*blinks and sits up* okay, I'm good, but..i will take the information slowy, in order to not let myself blow up. XD!
Good! You do that! Blowing up never good! XD Rinka. *glares*

Rinka: *blushes* I-I'm so sorry! You spooked me and I couldn't help but go Phoenix! >///<

51The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:56 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Yes and yes.

Example:

XD Precisely! 

(That's okay! That was actually pretty funny XD Ai, I set myself up for that one Lol )
Lol Sorry again! XD

52The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:57 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

XD I bet being a Phoenix is awesome! Very Happy

53The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:57 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Lol
*pulls out movie case* Dinosaurs! Smile Come on! Wacko *grabs Tyrin and carries him to the movie room*
Tyrin:  Shocked NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *struggling* *is never seen again* XD

54The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey Kale, come with me! We're going to talk about your life!

Kale: O.o Eh? ..... Um, no. No thank you. That would be an unnecessary out-pour of emotion and I would struggle to give you adequate information.

Yeah, well Rinka also needs to practice Glaring!

Kale: ... How would rude looks make me more open to sharing? Quite the opposite. Besides, does it have to be Rinka... ? Also, aren't you supposed to be replying to rp?

.....  Shocked *runs away*

55The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Being a Phoenix does sound awesome~ *sighs dreamily* *looks over at Kale* Hey, maybe you could talk to me about your life? You know, if you wanted to. I'd be willing to listen! Smile

56The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Yes and yes.

Example:

XD Precisely! 

Lol Sorry again! XD
No problem! XD

57The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Brb! Gotta take Ruki to work! (I go in today at 7:30 pm your time Wild)

I'll be back in about half an hour to reply to stuff and things!

58The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alrighty! See ya then!

59The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:13 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*carpet unrolls* *trumpets sound* *confetti falls* HE HAS RETURNED! 

Kale: *inadvertently in the way* M-me? .... Wacko 

*arrives on horseback* *tramples over Kale* Hello everyone! I have brought food! Burgers, from the King himself! Smile 

Kale: *being trampled by crowd* Seriously?

60The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

....... *crickets* Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum