The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 34]

511The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 2:42 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

You guys might see something interesting in a PM today. I do not own nor did I create the images you might receive, they're just visual representations of something, or someone.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

512The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 3:17 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hey, don't forget Kurai! She might only have an adoptive daughter, but still!

Interested about that PM now tho.. I see I've got one. Time to go see what it is then!

513The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Hey, don't forget Kurai! She might only have an adoptive daughter, but still!

Interested about that PM now tho.. I see I've got one. Time to go see what it is then!
You're right! That counts too!

514The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 4:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Image11

There's a bat trying to get back into the vent of my house.

515The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

SilverstarWarrior wrote:The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Image11

*bangs on table in rhythm* Let him in! Let him in! Let him in!

516The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Ooh, I'm seeing it this Sunday I think! And really?! Team Cap!?

NO! Lol Team Stark! You're going down, goodie-2-shoes!  Razz Lol 

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Tumblr_n02cy1uCZK1ra8x1ao7_r1_500
You wish! Cap is the best and you know it. Team Cap! Even Wikd is with me on this!

And BTW- the movie was my all time favorite marvel movie! It was amazing! Also Bucky was super adorable and witty and my fav thing ever
Heck ya! I'll always-Wait, who's "Wikd"? ...Wicked! I'm Wicked Wild now! XD (I also should not be allowed on the Internet so late at night XD)

Aw man, I want to see it so badly!! I have so many questions, but I can't ask them because the answers will be spoilers, ugh!! >.< I'm glad you got to see it!
I was tired ignore my typos xD
Hopefully you'll see it soon! The sass and witty comments never stopped. Fighting? Witty comments. Being stealthy? Sarcastic comments. They were the whole movie and it was amazing
YUUUUSS!! Those are the best comments!! I'm even more excited now! Wacko

517The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Hey guys! Thought I'd pop in to say that I'm alive! I've still got a bunch of schoolwork I need to complete, so I won't be on tomorrow, but I missed you guys! Have a good night! Very Happy

...Also...Team Cap FTW! *runs off*
Yay! Smile You're ali-

Team Cap?! I'll kill you!  Mad

XD Lol
Oh really? You'll kill me like Hydra "killed" Fury in the previous Captain America? Lol Bring it!

...I should not be allowed to trash talk XD
*facepalm*

Tyrin: *holds up sign with the number 3*

Drellan: *holds up the number 6*

Kale: *holds up the number 2*

Raiya: *holds up the number 2*

Ambyra: *holds up the number 4*
Ow! XD Thanks Drellan! You're my new favorite! *hugs Drellan* Still love the rest of you, but no need to be so harsh! XD

518The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Drellan: I thought I was already your favorite?

Lol

519The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:

Let him in! Let him in!

520The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Hmm... New Rifts post, huh? *rubs chin* ...I'm gonna guess this mysterious traveler was Zarrok, who was talking to Azalic the old eagle, and this was some time before the RP ever started with Tyrin and Drellan meeting each other. Probably when Tyrin was younger, or before he was even hatched. I have no clue where though XD
Spoiler:
...So in other words, my guess was close, but very incorrect? ...Thanks Winston Churchill!

Gosh Jay! So may spoiler boxes for a history lesson! Geez! XD Although I've always wanted to know more about Churchill, so of all things it could've been, that wasn't so bad!

...Also, Hetalia has persuaded me to take an interest in history now. XD Gosh dangit England!!
Gahh!!! I can't believe you found that! Lol I thought for sure nobody would read that whole thing-- I underestimated your ability to search for rp clues! Maybe I'll have to hide some more here and there... ooh, and over there... maybe in the announcements... ooh and maybe in PM's, but send everyone a different piece of the same clue... perhaps there should be more mysteries around here... XDXD

Nah, too much work! Lol 

....  Idea
Ha HA! *points* Wacko XD I honestly just read it to learn more about Winston Churchill. I was going to skip it, but then I thought, "Eh? Why not!" And I just happened to stumble upon it XD You're going to need to do better than that! XD

Oh fudge, you are going to do better than that. Nooo! XD ...Nevermind, I like this type of thing! Challenge accepted! *smirk*

521The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Ooh, I'm seeing it this Sunday I think! And really?! Team Cap!?

NO! Lol Team Stark! You're going down, goodie-2-shoes!  Razz Lol 

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Tumblr_n02cy1uCZK1ra8x1ao7_r1_500
You wish! Cap is the best and you know it. Team Cap! Even Wikd is with me on this!

And BTW- the movie was my all time favorite marvel movie! It was amazing! Also Bucky was super adorable and witty and my fav thing ever
Heck ya! I'll always-Wait, who's "Wikd"? ...Wicked! I'm Wicked Wild now! XD (I also should not be allowed on the Internet so late at night XD)

Aw man, I want to see it so badly!! I have so many questions, but I can't ask them because the answers will be spoilers, ugh!! >.< I'm glad you got to see it!
... I'm so tempted to forcechange your username to "Wikdwing" Lol
Don't even XD

522The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:

Let him in! Let him in!
Don't encourage him! He wants to live in my garage!

523The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Hmm... New Rifts post, huh? *rubs chin* ...I'm gonna guess this mysterious traveler was Zarrok, who was talking to Azalic the old eagle, and this was some time before the RP ever started with Tyrin and Drellan meeting each other. Probably when Tyrin was younger, or before he was even hatched. I have no clue where though XD
Spoiler:
...So in other words, my guess was close, but very incorrect? ...Thanks Winston Churchill!

Gosh Jay! So may spoiler boxes for a history lesson! Geez! XD Although I've always wanted to know more about Churchill, so of all things it could've been, that wasn't so bad!

...Also, Hetalia has persuaded me to take an interest in history now. XD Gosh dangit England!!
Gahh!!! I can't believe you found that! Lol I thought for sure nobody would read that whole thing-- I underestimated your ability to search for rp clues! Maybe I'll have to hide some more here and there... ooh, and over there... maybe in the announcements... ooh and maybe in PM's, but send everyone a different piece of the same clue... perhaps there should be more mysteries around here... XDXD

Nah, too much work! Lol 

....  Idea
Ha HA! *points* Wacko XD I honestly just read it to learn more about Winston Churchill. I was going to skip it, but then I thought, "Eh? Why not!" And I just happened to stumble upon it XD You're going to need to do better than that! XD

Oh fudge, you are going to do better than that. Nooo! XD ...Nevermind, I like this type of thing! Challenge accepted! *smirk*
Omg XD Well you're in luck, because I like this stuff too!

524The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:I'm seeing Civil War NEXT Sunday. Boo! XD I thought it was today, but I have other plans. Oh yeah- speaking of Mother's Day....

Congrats Rinka, Najmah, Sumire, Syrune(ish), and T'Sone! I'm sure everything with you and your children will go perfectly well in the rp!  Sly
Rinka: Aaaw, thank you! Smile For the Mother's Day congratulations at least. Knowing you and everything you've said so far about future RP, it's not going to go well at all, is it? Sad

Najmah: *huffs* Jay, you jerk.

Everyone: *looks expectantly at Najmah*

Najmah: ... *notices* -.-' Thank you for the Mother's Day wish.

Everyone: *cheers*

Najmah: Blush Sh-Shut up! I-It's not like I wanted to thank him anyway, you all forced me to!

By the way, Najmah secretly gave T'Sone a Mother's Day gift! She gathered those flowers herself and everything! Smile

Najmah: affraid WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!?! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SEC- *strangled cough* I-I DIDN'T DO THAT!!

525The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:

Let him in! Let him in!
Don't encourage him! He wants to live in my garage!
Let him in! Let him in! Wacko

526The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:I'm seeing Civil War NEXT Sunday. Boo! XD I thought it was today, but I have other plans. Oh yeah- speaking of Mother's Day....

Congrats Rinka, Najmah, Sumire, Syrune(ish), and T'Sone! I'm sure everything with you and your children will go perfectly well in the rp!  Sly
Rinka: Aaaw, thank you! Smile For the Mother's Day congratulations at least. Knowing you and everything you've said so far about future RP, it's not going to go well at all, is it? Sad

Najmah: Blush Sh-Shut up! I-It's not like I wanted to thank him anyway, you all forced me to!

By the way, Najmah secretly gave T'Sone a Mother's Day gift! She gathered those flowers herself and everything! Smile

Najmah: affraid WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!?! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SEC- *strangled cough* I-I DIDN'T DO THAT!!
Not everything will be terrible Rinka! Lot's of good stuff. It's not like every character will be killed or maimed! Just several! Wacko 

Thank you Najmah, and I'll- AWW YOU GOT HER A PRESENT! SO CUUUUTEEE! YOU REALLY DO LOVE YOUR MOMMY!  Wacko Wacko Wacko Lol

527The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh and about those pictures everyone got-- they're all different. You'll have to work together to figure out what the purpose is. Also, you'll be getting more eventually.

528The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Not everything will be terrible Rinka! Lot's of good stuff. It's not like every character will be killed or maimed! Just several! Wacko 

Thank you Najmah, and I'll- AWW YOU GOT HER A PRESENT! SO CUUUUTEEE! YOU REALLY DO LOVE YOUR MOMMY!  Wacko Wacko Wacko Lol
Rinka: Seriously? ... *sigh* W-Well...Several is better than all. I guess... Um

Najmah: Blush Blush Blush Mad WOULD YOU SHUT UP!! SHE MIGHT HEAR YOU, YOU JERK!!

529The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Oh and about those pictures everyone got-- they're all different. You'll have to work together to figure out what the purpose is. Also, you'll be getting more eventually.
I saw mine! And I figured that's what you were doing, since you mentioned it before. Lol

Alright everyone, this is what I got!

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Paintoverlynoswamp

It was titled, and I quote, "Unkown". It was either a typo and is supposed to say "Unknown", or Jay intentionally left out the 'n' as a part of an elaborate word puzzle we're supposed to solve using letters he left out in all our titles. I may be looking too far into this, but you never know! XD

Since it's a swamp (lovely picture by the way! Whoever created this has a beautiful talent!), and since that map was posted a couple days ago, I'm guessing it has something to do with the Everglades. That's all I've got! ^.^

530The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:47 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

No Wild that was just to anger you because there's no way you can correct it and the whole conversation will now have that subject XD

531The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I have a picture too, BTW Wink

So does Ruki! And Leaf!

532The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 13183131_1177064558978540_1147593766_n

Here's mine! Like I told Jay, reminds me of a panther aka Jake but that may just be my want to bring Sumire back xD

533The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sorry, I have to go, not sure if I'll be back on tonight. Dinner at grandparents and I have to go immediately. Be back tomorrow! It was nice seeing you all! ^.^

534The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

See ya Wild! My dinner is almost done too, so I'll be poofy. Then in an hour GOT comes on... XD

I'll be floating about, and BTW, aside from posting my picture, I'm not saying anything at all about what they mean Lol

535The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Dragon10

I'm gonna guess it's a bat...

#LetHimIn

536The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'll post mine last after Leaf posts hers.

537The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 7:38 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Ruki, I will NOT be letting the bat in. He needs to go find his friends and chill with them. #DoNotLetHimIn

538The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 9:47 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Ruki, I will NOT be letting the bat in. He needs to go find his friends and chill with them. #DoNotLetHimIn

Well maybe he wants to chill with you, did you think of that?? HMMM? Lol

539The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 10:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:No Wild that was just to anger you because there's no way you can correct it and the whole conversation will now have that subject XD
AH!! You big meanie!! >.<

Anyway, popped back on because I can for these final few minutes before I go to bed XD Love the panther pic, and yes! If it means "BRING SUMIRE BACK", you should definitely BRING SUMIRE BACK. ...

BRING SUMIRE BACK

I'll stop now XD

And Ruki's pic is awesome too! I'm guessing it has something to do with the dragons!

And now to wait for Leaf and Jay's pics! ^.^

I'm off for the night! Good night everyone! Sweet dreams! Very Happy

540The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon May 09, 2016 9:12 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 18 Image10

To be honest, that looks to be a raven, and the title says "unknown" (yay! Spelled correctly XD thanks) but since this has what I assume to be a warm glow, resembling a flame (not in shape but with the orange hue) that maybe it is a Phoenix? I would be guessing, but I would have to read back to the other characters to know if this is alluding to a certain Raven that either has Phoenix powers or is consumed by darkness and is destroying the Phoenix population? *scratches head*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum