The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 34]

481The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:I'm cool with mine craft for the stream, and this time I'll be on time xD I'll read those long posts and reply eventually (hopefully) but just know I agree with what Wild said in hers. I'm too tired to go back and actually type out a reply tho. Mainly because I just finished sword art online and my emotions have been crushed and torn up and I think a blender was involved in the shredding at some point. Emotionally drained. That said... If you haven't watched sword art online, I highly recommend it!
Um, well, it would have started about an hour ago. Lol 

But it's cool! Wild had something come up, and my headset is being annoying and it may not have worked anyways. XD That, and I thought Wild was the only one who knew about it, lol.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

482The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:08 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'm watching a special episode of sword art anyways so it's cool xD I found it and it's really good. Reminiscing season 1. AKA my favorite season.

483The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon May 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ooooh the heavens have aligned! I got a new phone and the keyboard actually works like it's supposed to. Hello autocorrect... I've missed, and dearly required you. XD

484The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 04, 2016 8:56 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

May the Fourth be with you guys!

485The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 05, 2016 12:34 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Lol Thanks Leaf! You too XD

Anyone see the Rift post with the Traveler? Who do you think it is? When do you think it takes place? And what do you think they're talking about?

*mysterious* ~~~

486The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 05, 2016 6:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hopefully I can read everything new soon! So much homework x.x You guys are lucky you don't need to study parliamentary procedure, it's awful. I don't understand it. Oh well, after tmo it's over! Along with my grade if I do bad.

BTW- Seeing Civil War tmo! Super excited for that. Looks epic. Team cap ftw

487The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ooh, I'm seeing it this Sunday I think! And really?! Team Cap!?

NO! Lol Team Stark! You're going down, goodie-2-shoes!  Razz Lol 

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Tumblr_n02cy1uCZK1ra8x1ao7_r1_500

488The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 06, 2016 6:43 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Well, Silver's seeing a movie, Leaf is offline, and Wild is doing schoolwork... no point streaming stuff Lol

489The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:Ooh, I'm seeing it this Sunday I think! And really?! Team Cap!?

No no LifeMate, you mean Team IronMan

THIS is Team Stark

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Giphy

490The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 06, 2016 8:25 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

*steps into room then walks up to microphone, pushing back hair behind ear as I lean forward* *sbreathes deeply then whispers into microphone* Team Iron Man.... *steps back into the shadows*

491The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 06, 2016 11:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey guys! Thought I'd pop in to say that I'm alive! I've still got a bunch of schoolwork I need to complete, so I won't be on tomorrow, but I missed you guys! Have a good night! Very Happy

...Also...Team Cap FTW! *runs off*

492The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 07, 2016 12:01 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hmm... New Rifts post, huh? *rubs chin* ...I'm gonna guess this mysterious traveler was Zarrok, who was talking to Azalic the old eagle, and this was some time before the RP ever started with Tyrin and Drellan meeting each other. Probably when Tyrin was younger, or before he was even hatched. I have no clue where though XD

493The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 07, 2016 11:34 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:

No no LifeMate, you mean Team IronMan

THIS is Team Stark

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Giphy
.... Well, I'd still pick Team Stark. XD Jon Snow is the best anyways. Lol

494The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 07, 2016 11:36 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Hey guys! Thought I'd pop in to say that I'm alive! I've still got a bunch of schoolwork I need to complete, so I won't be on tomorrow, but I missed you guys! Have a good night! Very Happy

Yay! Smile You're ali-

Team Cap?! I'll kill you!  Mad

XD Lol

495The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 07, 2016 11:49 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Hmm... New Rifts post, huh? *rubs chin* ...I'm gonna guess this mysterious traveler was Zarrok, who was talking to Azalic the old eagle, and this was some time before the RP ever started with Tyrin and Drellan meeting each other. Probably when Tyrin was younger, or before he was even hatched. I have no clue where though XD
Spoiler:

496The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 07, 2016 3:52 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Hmm... New Rifts post, huh? *rubs chin* ...I'm gonna guess this mysterious traveler was Zarrok, who was talking to Azalic the old eagle, and this was some time before the RP ever started with Tyrin and Drellan meeting each other. Probably when Tyrin was younger, or before he was even hatched. I have no clue where though XD
Spoiler:
Jay I swear to god how dare you

497The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 07, 2016 3:56 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

LOL!! XD What? I said spoilers! Lol

498The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 07, 2016 3:56 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

You wish! Cap is the best and you know it. Team Cap! Even Wikd is with me on this!

And BTW- the movie was my all time favorite marvel movie! It was amazing! Also Bucky was super adorable and witty and my fav thing ever

499The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 07, 2016 3:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jaystep wrote:LOL!! XD What? I said spoilers! Lol
You spoiled everything, I can't believe it. Should have put even more spoil warnings, I know the entire plot of the world now

500The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 07, 2016 4:00 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Jaystep wrote:LOL!! XD What? I said spoilers! Lol
You spoiled everything, I can't believe it. Should have put even more spoil warnings, I know the entire plot of the world now
Rofl sorry~ XD

501The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 07, 2016 4:16 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'm back and I'll ev on and off basically all day. Really though, if you haven't seen it yet you gotta

502The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 12:18 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Hey guys! Thought I'd pop in to say that I'm alive! I've still got a bunch of schoolwork I need to complete, so I won't be on tomorrow, but I missed you guys! Have a good night! Very Happy

Yay! Smile You're ali-

XD Lol
Oh really? You'll kill me like Hydra "killed" Fury in the previous Captain America? Lol Bring it!

...I should not be allowed to trash talk XD

503The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 12:20 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LeafTail wrote:*steps into room then walks up to microphone, pushing back hair behind ear as I lean forward* *sbreathes deeply then whispers into microphone* Team Iron Man.... *steps back into the shadows*
Nooo! Leaf, join us! Join the goody-two-shoes side! T.T

504The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 12:25 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Spoiler:
...So in other words, my guess was close, but very incorrect? ...Thanks Winston Churchill!

Gosh Jay! So may spoiler boxes for a history lesson! Geez! XD Although I've always wanted to know more about Churchill, so of all things it could've been, that wasn't so bad!

...Also, Hetalia has persuaded me to take an interest in history now. XD Gosh dangit England!!

505The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 12:30 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:

You wish! Cap is the best and you know it. Team Cap! Even Wikd is with me on this!

And BTW- the movie was my all time favorite marvel movie! It was amazing! Also Bucky was super adorable and witty and my fav thing ever
Heck ya! I'll always-Wait, who's "Wikd"? ...Wicked! I'm Wicked Wild now! XD (I also should not be allowed on the Internet so late at night XD)

Aw man, I want to see it so badly!! I have so many questions, but I can't ask them because the answers will be spoilers, ugh!! >.< I'm glad you got to see it!

506The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 11:45 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:

Heck ya! I'll always-Wait, who's "Wikd"? ...Wicked! I'm Wicked Wild now! XD (I also should not be allowed on the Internet so late at night XD)

Aw man, I want to see it so badly!! I have so many questions, but I can't ask them because the answers will be spoilers, ugh!! >.< I'm glad you got to see it!
I was tired ignore my typos xD
Hopefully you'll see it soon! The sass and witty comments never stopped. Fighting? Witty comments. Being stealthy? Sarcastic comments. They were the whole movie and it was amazing

507The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Yay! Smile You're ali-

XD Lol
Oh really? You'll kill me like Hydra "killed" Fury in the previous Captain America? Lol Bring it!

...I should not be allowed to trash talk XD
*facepalm*

Tyrin: *holds up sign with the number 3*

Drellan: *holds up the number 6*

Kale: *holds up the number 2*

Raiya: *holds up the number 2*

Ambyra: *holds up the number 4*

508The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 2:29 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Spoiler:
...So in other words, my guess was close, but very incorrect? ...Thanks Winston Churchill!

Gosh Jay! So may spoiler boxes for a history lesson! Geez! XD Although I've always wanted to know more about Churchill, so of all things it could've been, that wasn't so bad!

...Also, Hetalia has persuaded me to take an interest in history now. XD Gosh dangit England!!
Gahh!!! I can't believe you found that! Lol I thought for sure nobody would read that whole thing-- I underestimated your ability to search for rp clues! Maybe I'll have to hide some more here and there... ooh, and over there... maybe in the announcements... ooh and maybe in PM's, but send everyone a different piece of the same clue... perhaps there should be more mysteries around here... XDXD

Nah, too much work! Lol 

....  Idea

509The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:

... I'm so tempted to forcechange your username to "Wikdwing" Lol

510The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun May 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'm seeing Civil War NEXT Sunday. Boo! XD I thought it was today, but I have other plans. Oh yeah- speaking of Mother's Day....

Congrats Rinka, Najmah, Sumire, Syrune(ish), and T'Sone! I'm sure everything with you and your children will go perfectly well in the rp!  Sly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum