The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 34]

541The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 10, 2016 11:33 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

And here is mine (much smaller than the others)

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Wolfle10

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

542The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 10, 2016 8:13 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Alright, well Jay's is totally part of a wolf. Maybe another animal but it looks pretty wolfy

543The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 12:15 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

You only get one clue:

The tone of a song is more powerful than the words.

544The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

You know what's not fair? I don't have $1,200.

If I did, I'd buy the greatest 3D animation software out there and create The Wild in episodes and it would be so cool. But what I really love is trailers. I am obsessed with good trailers. Lol I really wish I had animation software to animate a trailer for Reign of Ashes. Like, I daydream all the time while listening to music that it's a trailer for ROA. If I had a way to do it I'd never stop till it's done. XD 

Hmm... a wedding and a new car... or animation software... Lol I think the answer is obvious.

.... Hey totally unrelated, if Ruki comes here looking for me, you haven't seen me or the ring! Okay? Great! 

No but for real, I told her I wished I could make movie trailers for The Wild and she told me to just type them out. -_-' Do you know how dumb that would be? "Tyrin looks into the camera as music intensifies, camera cuts to Drellan running in the snow" -- Yeah, no. Lol 

I can't play ARK just yet because they're doing TONS of new stuff coming in updates, as well as a brand new island coming out in 5 days (which we'll be making a game on and streaming so you can see us from a fresh start, don't worry we'll still have the old world) and in the old world we've been building something but the developers are saying to wait on building until after the biome change because the landscape is going to change slightly and it might destroy buildings. I've been writing for UBM and SS but I had to take a break. I'll need to find something to do soon, lest I become as mad as the sea and wind when both contend.

545The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ooh, Leaf, I like the picture you got! It looks like a Raven that is being consumed by flames. Jay once hinted that the dragons may have hunted down the last three ravens and killed them/burned them out/whatever, and that's what this picture reminds me of. Are there any other ways to interpret it?

And Jay's piece does look like part of a wolf.

So we've got a swamp, a panther's eyes, a raven on fire, and the leg plus a third of the head of a wolf.
A forest with watery grounds, an eye in the dark behind foliage, a leathery wing (sorry Ruki! Completely forgot about that one >.<), a black bird with orange coming out of it's eye and feathers, a leg plus a third of the head of a wolf-like creature.
"The tone of a song is more powerful than the words."

I'm still thinking it has something to do with the Everglades, with the wolf pack and panther clan that live down there. Silv, Leaf? You got anything?

Last edited by Wildwing on Wed May 11, 2016 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

546The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I love watching you all try to figure stuff out. XD I should change my profile name to "Master of Puzzles"

547The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:You know what's not fair? I don't have $1,200.

If I did, I'd buy the greatest 3D animation software out there and create The Wild in episodes and it would be so cool. But what I really love is trailers. I am obsessed with good trailers. Lol I really wish I had animation software to animate a trailer for Reign of Ashes. Like, I daydream all the time while listening to music that it's a trailer for ROA. If I had a way to do it I'd never stop till it's done. XD 

Hmm... a wedding and a new car... or animation software... Lol I think the answer is obvious.

.... Hey totally unrelated, if Ruki comes here looking for me, you haven't seen me or the ring! Okay? Great! 

No but for real, I told her I wished I could make movie trailers for The Wild and she told me to just type them out. -_-' Do you know how dumb that would be? "Tyrin looks into the camera as music intensifies, camera cuts to Drellan running in the snow" -- Yeah, no. Lol 

I can't play ARK just yet because they're doing TONS of new stuff coming in updates, as well as a brand new island coming out in 5 days (which we'll be making a game on and streaming so you can see us from a fresh start, don't worry we'll still have the old world) and in the old world we've been building something but the developers are saying to wait on building until after the biome change because the landscape is going to change slightly and it might destroy buildings. I've been writing for UBM and SS but I had to take a break. I'll need to find something to do soon, lest I become as mad as the sea and wind when both contend.
XD Hey, funny you mention animating trailers! I've actually wanted to do animating myself, and a trailer (just for fun) for The Wild was one of the things I wanted to try doing! Only I'm more into 2D animation rather than 3D. I still need to figure out how I can do that, but I feel like I'm halfway there because I recently bought PaintToolSai and a Wacom Drawing Tablet for myself using money I earned cleaning my neighbors' house for a month, so I can at least draw stuff on the computer now! (though I need to get a lot better at it XD) I'm still looking to see if I need software specifically for animating that is compatible with my tablet, or something else that I can use with PaintToolSai, but if I do need to buy something else, then I'll wait on that and stick to just drawing my own thing, and maybe even scenes from the RP in the future, once I get better at drawing birds and wolves XD

548The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

That would be so cool! I don't know anything about drawing tablets, but I know Ruki wants one for her birthday XD

549The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:I love watching you all try to figure stuff out. XD I should change my profile name to "Master of Puzzles"
Ha! We'll see about that! Lol

By the way, what exactly are we trying to figure out again? I feel like that's important to know XD Also, will we be able to solve it with all the clues we have?

550The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:I love watching you all try to figure stuff out. XD I should change my profile name to "Master of Puzzles"

By the way, what exactly are we trying to figure out again? I feel like that's important to know XD Also, will we be able to solve it with all the clues we have?
Yes, the answers are all there. As for what it is-- that's part of the riddle. You'll figure it out soon enough as long as you assume nothing, and look as a whole.

551The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:That would be so cool! I don't know anything about drawing tablets, but I know Ruki wants one for her birthday XD
Drawing tablets are amazing! They are so much easier to draw with than a mouse! The stylus it comes with is like a mouse, only in the shape of a pen, and the one that I have has two clickers on the side that kind of acts as a mouse's clickers. I don't know how to explain everything about it, but I love my tablet and I am so glad I got it! If Ruki wants to draw and create art often with computer software, then a drawing tablet would be worth it!

552The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Yes, the answers are all there. As for what it is-- that's part of the riddle. You'll figure it out soon enough as long as you assume nothing, and look as a whole.
*nods slowly* Okay. Look at it as a whole, don't assume anything, got it!

553The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:That would be so cool! I don't know anything about drawing tablets, but I know Ruki wants one for her birthday XD
Drawing tablets are amazing! They are so much easier to draw with than a mouse! The stylus it comes with is like a mouse, only in the shape of a pen, and the one that I have has two clickers on the side that kind of acts as a mouse's clickers. I don't know how to explain everything about it, but I love my tablet and I am so glad I got it! If Ruki wants to draw and create art often with computer software, then a drawing tablet would be worth it!
She draws with a mouse every single day XD She'd love it I'm sure!

554The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
She draws with a mouse every single day XD She'd love it I'm sure!
Then yes! She definitely would love it! It would be the perfect birthday present for her! Smile

555The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I was trying to find a good picture of the new island coming to ARK but i couldn't find a good one. I guess you'll just have to wait and see next Friday!

556The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 5:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Aaw man! XD Alright then! I can be patient! I'm excited to see it! Wacko

557The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I LOVE the Nyko post! XD I g2g to work but I'll reply in the morning! Hope you guys figure out the pictures!

558The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 7:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

YES!! Good job Nyko! *high fives Nykoru* XD

Nykoru: *returns the high five with a confused look on his face* Uh...thank you? I was only being myself, but thanks, I guess! Smile

XD Alright, see ya Jay! We will figure it out eventually! I have faith that we will figure it out if we work together! Smile

559The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

UNKNOWN

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Wolfle10

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Dragon10

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Paintoverlynoswamp

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Image10

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 13183131_1177064558978540_1147593766_n

"The tone of a song is more powerful than the words."

Alright team! Here are all the clues in one happy post! Your mission is to put all the pieces together to find what this is about! Go!

560The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed May 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

My train of thought thus far:

Okay, don't focus on the above! I don't want to corrupt your way of thinking! XD

561The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 13, 2016 6:14 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

You guys wanna see me pilot a spaceship at 8 central time? The new map isn't out yet for ARK, it comes out Monday. So tonight I was going to play a new game that's a space pilot open world kinda thing. It's super realistic and I will cry XD

562The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Absolutely! Very Happy I'm going out to eat with my aunt and uncle in about 20 min and I should be gone for only about an hour, so I'll be here! Unless the place is a little further than I think it is, then I'll be a little late. But late or not, I'll be here! ^.^

563The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Awesome! We're going out to eat too so same for us XD

564The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 13, 2016 7:48 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'll be here all night c:

565The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh thank goodness! Because it's gonna be more like in half an hour than 5 min XD new time is 8:30 central time, lol running late

566The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 13, 2016 8:07 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I can't say how long I'll stay but I'll be there for quite a while since is Friday so that works ^^

567The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I'm back! I'll be chatting with my aunt and uncle for a few minutes before they go! ^.^

568The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

We should be up and running in a few more minutes! My lightbulb burnt out and i had to change it. See you all soon!

569The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 13, 2016 8:41 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

kk! I'm all set to go! ^.^

570The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

We're live!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum