The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 34]

931The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DUDE!! THESE UPDATES ARE AWESOME!! Wacko Wacko Wacko
Aw man! Draft is going to be my best friend! And wow! So many new things!! Wacko

Najmah: HEY!! What the carp?!?! Tap dancing?!?! You have some nerve!!  Naji

Rose: Yay!! Tap dancing!! I don't know what it is, but it sounds like so much fun!! Wacko

???: U-Um... Embarassed

Najmah: ?? Huh? Did I just hear something?

Rose: Whoa! There's a ghost behind you! Shocked

Najmah: HUH?!?

Nope! Just the new wolf character I'm working on! Lol He doesn't have a name or an appearance yet, but I've got his personality and a few unique interests figured out! Smile

932The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Whoa!! The hovering over the tag thing is so cool!! I like it!! Wacko

933The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Yay! I'm glad you like them! Wacko How was your hike? Yes Najmah, and you start this Saturday. Ooh, is the new wolf character for the Howls plot? Wacko 

Kale: ... You're like a puppy, you know that?

>.>

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

934The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

@SilverstarWarrior are you ever going to reply to the Adventures Untold posts? Lol

935The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Yay! I'm glad you like them! Wacko How was your hike? Yes Najmah, and you start this Saturday. Ooh, is the new wolf character for the Howls plot? Wacko 

Kale: ... You're like a puppy, you know that?

>.>

Very Happy  And the hike was fun! This mountain is one I've been hiking up every time I've visited my grandma and grandpa, so basically every year since I was a little kid! But this time, it only took us 15 min-half an hour tops!- to get to the top! I guess that's what happens when you grow up and have longer legs. XD I was in the lead most of the time, because I wore long pants while my cousin wore shorts. Every year my grandpa warns us of rattlesnakes, especially in the summer, so I had to be careful to avoid patches of underbrush. There were still little bushes we had to travel through, but we were okay. Oh! And I found a hawk feather on the ground! Wacko I'm wearing it in my hair right now! (probably not sanitary, but I don't care XD) We also saw a group of three deer hopping up the mountain side in the distance!
The hike back down took a little longer, because we went the steeper, more sketchy way down. That was while my cousin was leading XD (Nah, she's a good leader! Her allergies were just acting up and she wanted a quick way down) But it was fun! Smile

Najmah: Nope! Not doing it!

Rose: *glomps Najmah* Come on, Naji! It'll be fun! Very Happy

Najmah: Naji  Don't call me that!

Lol

???: *nods* Mm-hmm! I-I'll be part of The Howls plotline! Th-That's okay, right?

936The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

That sounds so awesome! I wish there were mountains here, there's just endless forests. XD 

Drellan: I do not dance. Nor do I tap often. I will not be doing tap-dancing lessons.  Seriously?

Oh good, strange wolf! You'll like Kelldan, he might be your leader if your pack joins his! (True story, I almost just typed a huge spoiler here because I forgot it wasn't announced yet. XD I got halfway through typing before I noticed it... I am so bad at secrets! It amazes me to think that there are dozens I haven't given away for months!)

937The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Aw man, endless forests sound like so much fun to explore! I'm jealous! XD

Rose: But big brother! *glomps Drellan and looks up at him with big puppy eyes* Pleeeeaaaase?? I want to learn how to tap dance with you! Please?
 The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Pweeeeaasse

???: U-Um... O-Okay... *blushes in embarrassment* Um

(Lol That's awesome XD)

938The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:21 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Aw man, endless forests sound like so much fun to explore! I'm jealous! XD

Rose: But big brother! *glomps Drellan and looks up at him with big puppy eyes* Pleeeeaaaase?? I want to learn how to tap dance with you! Please?

(Lol That's awesome XD)
But it's so easy to get lost! Lol

Drellan: I- no! Don't look at me like..... *sigh*  Rolling Eyes Maybe...

Yay! Nice to meet you unnamed wolf! Smile

939The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Aw man, endless forests sound like so much fun to explore! I'm jealous! XD

(Lol That's awesome XD)
But it's so easy to get lost! Lol

Drellan: I- no! Don't look at me like..... *sigh*  Rolling Eyes Maybe...

Yay! Nice to meet you unnamed wolf! Smile

Probably! But that's what makes it more fun! XD *has no sense of direction* *always gets lost* *especially while driving to places*

Rose: Yay!! cheers

???: N-Nice to meet you too! Smile

Just so you know, as he gets more developed, his personality will get tweaked a little depending on what happens with him. But that's a given, considering he doesn't even have a name yet. Lol

940The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I figured as much Lol 

Drellan: Hey now, I said maybe- not- .... *looks at Najmah for help*

941The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:27 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright! I started on Rinka's post, and I have everyone else's post nearly complete (might change a few things depending on what Silv does). But I have to go to work now. I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow morning! (If I have the evening shift again) So I'll talk to you guys later! See ya!

942The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Alright! I started on Rinka's post, and I have everyone else's post nearly complete (might change a few things depending on what Silv does). But I have to go to work now. I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow morning! (If I have the evening shift again) So I'll talk to you guys later! See ya!
Okay! See ya! Smile

943The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jaystep wrote:@SilverstarWarrior are you ever going to reply to the Adventures Untold posts? Lol

yES I WILL DONT RUSH GENIUS

Aka I procrastinate way too much and got distracted. I'm now drawing my Pokemon go favs I caught so far!! I've seen so many drawings of trainers and their Pokemon go favs, but I can't draw people so instead I used Kaiju instead! I think I'm going to use pen for once when I outline it so it's clean and then try and color it! Can you tell I'm excited?? This is why nothing gets done

944The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

ALSO the new updates and features are really cool! @Jaystep bc I must use this. That's probably my favorite thing of the update. That and multi-quoting, that'll be so useful

945The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:25 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Now I gotta eat dinner so I'll reply to rp after that

946The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:19 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Jaystep wrote:@SilverstarWarrior are you ever going to reply to the Adventures Untold posts? Lol

yES I WILL DONT RUSH GENIUS

Aka I procrastinate way too much and got distracted. I'm now drawing my Pokemon go favs I caught so far!! I've seen so many drawings of trainers and their Pokemon go favs, but I can't draw people so instead I used Kaiju instead! I think I'm going to use pen for once when I outline it so it's clean and then try and color it! Can you tell I'm excited?? This is why nothing gets done

XD Take your time! ^.^

Ooh! I'd like to see these drawings when you're done! I love your drawings! Wacko By the way, what's a Kaiju?

947The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:20 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*pokes head out* ...... Why are you here so late? XD

948The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:22 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

'Cause I just got home from work and I don't want to sleep yet and I was given a day off tomorrow. XD Also, I wanted to post Rinka! Now, why are you here so late, sir? XD

949The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:24 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:'Cause I just got home from work and I don't want to sleep yet and I was given a day off tomorrow. XD Also, I wanted to post Rinka! Now, why are you here so late, sir? XD
'Cause I just got home from work and I don't want to sleep yet and I was given most of the day off tomorrow. XD Also, I wanted to see if Silver posted! 

Lol

950The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:24 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

*holds up a White Hawk* This is Vaerona, freshly plucked from the books except this is the RP version of her and I have no idea where to put her... 

What kind of birb nonsense would be good for a scout?

951The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:26 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:*holds up a White Hawk* This is Vaerona, freshly plucked from the books except this is the RP version of her and I have no idea where to put her... 

Shade? Ooh! No! Let her be in Rinka's Queenguard or something Lol THAT would be ironic! XD

952The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:26 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:'Cause I just got home from work and I don't want to sleep yet and I was given a day off tomorrow. XD Also, I wanted to post Rinka! Now, why are you here so late, sir? XD
'Cause I just got home from work and I don't want to sleep yet and I was given most of the day off tomorrow. XD Also, I wanted to see if Silver posted! 

Lol

Well played! Well played... XD

Najmah: *rolls eyes* Cute. Seriously?

953The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:27 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Lol

Well played! Well played... XD

Najmah: *rolls eyes* Cute. Seriously?
Pssh, I know I'm cute Najmah, you don't have to remind me.  Rolling Eyes  Lol

954The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:27 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:*holds up a White Hawk* This is Vaerona, freshly plucked from the books except this is the RP version of her and I have no idea where to put her... 

Shade? Ooh! No! Let her be in Rinka's Queenguard or something Lol THAT would be ironic! XD
That would, wouldn't it? Lol

Rinka: Another new bird? *flies in front of Vaerona* ...Hi! Smile

955The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:27 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:

That'd be a little #HAWKward because of Book!Vaerona's... plot stuff.. but yes I think RP!Vaerona would make a good Queensguard

956The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:29 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Vaerona: Hello! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my queen

957The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:29 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Rinka, that's Tyrin's mate in the books.

958The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:37 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Rinka, that's Tyrin's mate in the books.
*coughs* ...L-Like Ruki said! #HAWKward! Favorite pun so far! Nice one, Ruki! Lol

Rinka: ...Ya...I know. I...I know that. I'm not blind. I'm not deaf either. I've heard you talk about her multiple times... Um

959The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:42 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Vaerona: I'm sorry, Rinka, but I can assure you that in this version of events I am in no way interested in your mate... I won't even miss his big stupid brown eyes and the way his feathers ruffle when you kiss him and that happy little churr he makes when he wakes up next to you..... *shakes head* ... What was I saying again?

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here 'til Thursday! #HAWKward

((Jay made me wanna irk Rinka don't hate me XD))

960The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:43 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Wha- no I- ! RUKI, don't tell them things I tell you in real life! Lol )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum