The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 34]

541The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Now that Fin's out of the room, what do you think? It's about time she faces her demons. She might even confess to some things we don't know about. Then of course there's the inner struggle always going on of Tyrin/Finnican. Love is a fickle beast. It often drives us to madness in an instant. I think Syrune is my best example of that.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

542The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey, if you're not too busy with anything... I mean, I was about to turn on the Xbox and play some Halo... wanna keep me company for a little bit? Smile

543The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*cuddles Syrune* No. You are staying with me for at least an hour. Deal with it. Razz

Yes! It is about time she faces those inner demons of hers! Poor girl has been spiritually torturing herself by keeping all those things in. As hard as it is, if she doesn't stop running from them, she will never have peace, not even in death. Whenever she ends up dying, not completely assuming she'll be dying in that story yet...
And ah yes, the love triangle. Sit down Rinka.
...Love can be either a fluffy pillow of warmth and goodfeelings, or an ugly, jagged-toothed, one-eyed horror that mercilessly stabs you in the heart repeatedly with a wooden stake. Or so I speculate. ...Love is scary. o_o

544The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Hey, if you're not too busy with anything... I mean, I was about to turn on the Xbox and play some Halo... wanna keep me company for a little bit? Smile

Ya, of course I do! Wacko I left my headphones at home ( T.T ) and it'll be another hour before I go back home (I take rides with my mom on days I don't take the bus back), but I'll definitely hop on Twitch to watch you play!

545The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:08 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*cuddles Syrune* No. You are staying with me for at least an hour. Deal with it. Razz

Yes! It is about time she faces those inner demons of hers! Poor girl has been spiritually torturing herself by keeping all those things in. As hard as it is, if she doesn't stop running from them, she will never have peace, not even in death. Whenever she ends up dying, not completely assuming she'll be dying in that story yet...
And ah yes, the love triangle. Sit down Rinka.
...Love can be either a fluffy pillow of warmth and goodfeelings, or an ugly, jagged-toothed, one-eyed horror that mercilessly stabs you in the heart repeatedly with a wooden stake. Or so I speculate. ...Love is scary. o_o
That's a very good description XD

And I agree. She's been in torture since pretty much the moment she saw Tyrin with Rinka. That, I think, would be the catalyst for pretty much everything else. Despite the other big things she's done (some you know about some you're going to find out).

546The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:08 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Hey, if you're not too busy with anything... I mean, I was about to turn on the Xbox and play some Halo... wanna keep me company for a little bit? Smile

Ya, of course I do! Wacko I left my headphones at home ( T.T ) and it'll be another hour before I go back home (I take rides with my mom on days I don't take the bus back), but I'll definitely hop on Twitch to watch you play!
Wait, will you be able to hear me at all? Lol

547The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Wait, will you be able to hear me at all? Lol

If I go to a more secluded place and keep the volume low enough for other people not to hear the sounds of Master Chief shooting aliens, then yes. Lol

548The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Lol, okay! See you in a sec!

549The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Actually, hold on. I remember something about a room you could go to when you need quiet time. I'll be right back!

550The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Actually, hold on. I remember something about a room you could go to when you need quiet time. I'll be right back!
Okay! I'm up and running!  Smile

551The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Okay, it's a meditation room where people can go in and meditate I guess, so I'm not gonna go in there because I'm a little scared someone might get mad at me for using my computer to "meditate". XD But I am in a more secluded area, so we're all good!

552The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:35 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey Wild, I saw you were on! I was hoping to catch you! Do you have any time to rp right now?

553The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:38 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Rinka, Fin, I cannot for the life of me remember what your parent's names were! I remember your father was named Rokin? I think? Something like that? 

Also, I have forgotten Tyrin and Syrune's families names as well XD I know Syrune's mom started with an "I" and Tyrin was named after his mother. It's been so long since the parents were mentioned I'm forgetting the names XD

554The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Jaystep wrote:Rinka, Fin, I cannot for the life of me remember what your parent's names were! I remember your father was named Rokin? I think? Something like that? 

Also, I have forgotten Tyrin and Syrune's families names as well XD I know Syrune's mom started with an "I" and Tyrin was named after his mother. It's been so long since the parents were mentioned I'm forgetting the names XD

Oh yeah I forgot, Fayru you can answer too. I forgot you existed for a moment! XD

555The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(And I hit "quote" instead of "edit") I am a mess today! Lol

556The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh gosh! I am so sorry, I didn't know you were coming on! But yes, if you are still on, I can RP today for an hour or two!

Rinka: *churrs* It's fine Jay! They were only mentioned once or twice, so I understand! ^.^

Finnican: Ya, dad's name was Rokin! Mom's was Falia. In fact, I based Fayru's name off of hers! ^.^

Fayru: How thoughtful of you, brother. As for Tyrin's family... If I remember correctly, his mother's name was Tyra. I believe he had a younger brother named Corva? As for his father, and Syrune's mother... I do not believe I was told what their names were.

Ya, Syrune's mom's name did start with an "I", but I don't remember either XD

557The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh gosh! I am so sorry, I didn't know you were coming on! But yes, if you are still on, I can RP today for an hour or two!

Rinka: *churrs* It's fine Jay! They were only mentioned once or twice, so I understand! ^.^

Finnican: Ya, dad's name was Rokin! Mom's was Falia. In fact, I based Fayru's name off of hers! ^.^

Fayru: How thoughtful of you, brother. As for Tyrin's family... If I remember correctly, his mother's name was Tyra. I believe he had a younger brother named Corva? As for his father, and Syrune's mother... I do not believe I was told what their names were.

I'm still here! Hold on, give me a min to get to my laptop! I was wanting to rp a scene real quick at the Spire with Agathar, like a "villain meeting" but I didn't want to rp with myself XD 

Would you mind rping a high ranking Shade? It doesn't have to be permanent character or anything unless you want it to be. Smile

558The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:06 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Awesome! Ya, I can definitely do that! I've been needing more villain characters anyway Lol Do you have a specific species in mind for this Shade, such as bird, wolf, or whatever? In other words, what should I make? XD

559The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:07 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Awesome! Ya, I can definitely do that! I've been needing more villain characters anyway Lol Do you have a specific species in mind for this Shade, such as bird, wolf, or whatever? In other words, what should I make? XD
Bird would work best!

560The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Awesome! Ya, I can definitely do that! I've been needing more villain characters anyway Lol Do you have a specific species in mind for this Shade, such as bird, wolf, or whatever? In other words, what should I make? XD
Bird would work best!

KK! I will whip one up at the character creating machine real quick! Go ahead and post the first post!

561The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:26 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh gosh! I am so sorry, I didn't know you were coming on! But yes, if you are still on, I can RP today for an hour or two!

Okay, got it! Smile And yes, I remember now! Tyrin's mother's name was Tyra and his father's name... we'll go with... meh, I'll think of something if it ever comes up. Syrune's mom's name I think was Irena, or at least, it is now XD Her father died a long time ago but if anyone ever mentions him I'll think of something for that too.

And yes! I haven't forgotten about Corva! Last we saw he left the Island and braved the mysterious mists in the hopes of coming to the rescue for our characters, due to some premonitions he had of a terrible darkness coming for them. As for if he made it across the ocean, well we may never know. Wink

562The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Irena is actually the name that came to my head to! But it doesn't sound quite right... Ithyca? Oh well, who knows? XD

Actually, last we saw of him, Cyprus lied to him about Tyrin's death and they were chilling on the island. So I had no idea that's what ended up happening to Corva! That's good to know, thanks! Hopefully he made it! XD

563The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:45 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Irena is actually the name that came to my head to! But it doesn't sound quite right... Ithyca? Oh well, who knows? XD

Actually, last we saw of him, Cyprus lied to him about Tyrin's death and they were chilling on the island. So I had no idea that's what ended up happening to Corva! That's good to know, thanks! Hopefully he made it! XD
Hmm? Don't you remember? He got really mad at Cyprus and they had a big argument that ended in Corva pretending to be calm about being trapped on the Island forever, and then the next morning he took off into the mists in anger.

564The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:45 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

You have work, but I'll let you know anyway. Lol I will be going home in 15 min, and then I have a job interview in a little over an hour from now. I'm only expecting it to take half an hour, so once it's done, I'll be back home for the rest of the day

565The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:You have work, but I'll let you know anyway. Lol I will be going home in 15 min, and then I have a job interview in a little over an hour from now. I'm only expecting it to take half an hour, so once it's done, I'll be back home for the rest of the day
Okay! XD Yeah I'll be gone in about an hour anyways, but thanks for letting me know!

566The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Irena is actually the name that came to my head to! But it doesn't sound quite right... Ithyca? Oh well, who knows? XD

Hmm? Don't you remember? He got really mad at Cyprus and they had a big argument that ended in Corva pretending to be calm about being trapped on the Island forever, and then the next morning he took off into the mists in anger.

Huh? confused But that's not what-

Rinka: *hovers in front of face* *eyes flash yellow* Listen to Jay, dear. He speaks the truth.

Trance... Oh! Right, that did happen, didn't it? Silly me, can't believe I forgot! Smile

567The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Huh? confused But that's not what-

Rinka: *hovers in front of face* *eyes flash yellow* Listen to Jay, dear. He speaks the truth.

Trance... Oh! Right, that did happen, didn't it? Silly me, can't believe I forgot! Smile
I swear I posted that! Lol There's a SLIGHT possibility that I was still working on it before I took that long break, and never actually posted it...

568The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey Earth! Would you like to rp a Shade Commander as well? It can be a temporary character if you want!

569The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:58 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Heyo! Figured I'd drop in and, oh look, people are online! Yay! xD

570The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:00 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Jaystep wrote:Hey Earth! Would you like to rp a Shade Commander as well? It can be a temporary character if you want!
Sure, that'd be cool! xD Though, I don't know much about Shades because I haven't really read much of the RP...give me an idea of what will be going on? Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum